• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Rita (updated) What will Rita do? Rate Topic: -----

#79 Guest_Leia_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 September 2005 - 04:01 AM

Good Morning,

Hoping all are in prayer as Rita make land fall.

Prayer in this household centered around Texas. Perhaps that was a mistake, I do not know. We continue to get guidance that it is a furthering of Katrina ment to finish work started. I believe it is a reminder that God does take vengence as He chooses and His we have no right....

This is so very difficult.

And when it moved across the boarder...I can not do this. I can do this. I do not fear you or your words, but it is such a strong thing.

The Pearl. The gate and the knowledge that heaven is worth it.

Lord help me.

But my pastor of year is Dr. Whetstone. My revival teacher is Dr. Tester, and I will not faulter. That the hurrican expert is Dr. Lions does not surprise me now.

Leia

#80 User is offline   Marta 

• Jesus, please come soon....this world is a mess!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:40 AM

Leia, on Sep 24 2005, 03:01 AM, said:

Good Morning,

Hoping all are in prayer as Rita make land fall.

Prayer in this household centered around Texas.  Perhaps that was a mistake, I do not know.  We continue to get guidance that it is a furthering of Katrina ment to finish work started.  I believe it is a reminder that God does take vengence as He chooses and His we have no right....

This is so very difficult. 

And when it moved across the boarder...I can not do this.  I can do this.  I do not fear you or your words, but it is such a strong thing.

The Pearl.  The gate and the knowledge that heaven is worth it. 

Lord help me.

But my pastor of year is Dr. Whetstone.  My revival teacher is Dr. Tester, and I will not faulter.  That the hurrican expert is Dr. Lions does not surprise me now.

Leia
View Post

There will be more to come I believe that God is not done with his message here. Rita is a continuation of Katrina!! There will be more....His message is not complete yet.

Will Rita go to Crawford to wake up W? The "Perfect Storm" visited Kinnebunkport
by traveling to Maine AGAINST weather patterns after W's dad supported Jerusalem's use as an "international" city at the Madrid conference.
Rita and Katrina are 2 of the 3 most powerful hurricanes in the history of weather
recording (250 years), and they have occured within a month. This appears to be well outside of statistical probability for a random event and should give the
heathen/leaders/EVERYONE a wake-up call.

Ancient man looked at the skies for the power of the Creator. Modern man looks at space programs to validate his own "superiority" in the universe (tower of Babel stuff). Could a 3rd bigger storm be on the horizon?

That is my reasoning....I do not hate George Bush at all, because I cannot hate him. I dislike the ways...his ways of doing things. I see the evil, greed, and pride behind a lot of the decisions he makes. IT DOES HAVE AN IMPACT. I have been watching......anxiously awaiting 40 days after the completetion of the Gaza disengagement....will there be another and what it's name will be............ :unsure:
Your friend,
Marta :-)

#81 User is offline   Marta 

• Jesus, please come soon....this world is a mess!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 September 2005 - 12:48 PM

fgump, on Sep 22 2005, 07:54 PM, said:

I am the LORD your God, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me. (Ex 20:2-3)

The words of Jesus (Greek words in <>)
Again <palin>, the kingdom <basileia> of heaven <ouranos> is <esti> like <homoios> unto a merchant <emporos> man <anthropos>, seeking <zeteo> goodly <kalos> pearls <margarites>: Who <hos>, when he had found <heurisko> one <heis> pearl <margarites> of great price <polutimos>, went <aperchomai> and sold <piprasko> all <pas> that <hosos> he had <echo>, and <kai> bought <agorazo> it <autos>. (Mt 13:45-46)

If Jesus used "pearl" as a positive connotation for the kingdom of heaven,
then perhaps "pearl" is important here in the RITA sense, too. If all things were created by him and nothing was made that was not made by him, then perhaps a pearl was made by him purely for his metaphorical use in the book of Matthew.

A pearl:
Grows in an unclean (non-kosher) creature
Starts out as an irritation
Grows by accretion
Results in a thing of great value
= the GENTILE CHURCH
Therefore,
Don't rule out that God's purposes for RITA may include judgment at the house of God!

Pearl also brings to mind that thing most valuable to Americans = OIL
RITA will shut down the Gulf of Mexico oil industry.

Will Rita go to Crawford to wake up W? The "Perfect Storm" visited Kinnebunkport
by traveling to Maine AGAINST weather patterns after W's dad supported Jerusalem's use as an "international" city at the Madrid conference.
Rita and Katrina are 2 of the 3 most powerful hurricanes in the history of weather
recording (250 years), and they have occured within a month. This appears to be well outside of statistical probability for a random event and should give the
heathen/leaders/EVERYONE a wake-up call.

Ancient man looked at the skies for the power of the Creator. Modern man looks at space programs to validate his own "superiority" in the universe (tower of Babel stuff). Could a 3rd bigger storm be on the horizon?

NASA may be up to more than publicly acknowledged. If God is angry with NASA,
there should be solid evidence as to why. We live in 3 dimensions. There are at least 10 dimensions mathematically. Is NASA trying to do something in hyperdimensions, the realm of spirits? Are they conversing with fallen angels?
NATIONAL SECURITY DEPENDS UPON the God of the Bible, not upon scientific technoexploration.

"The highest number of reported legal induced abortions in 2000 occurred in New York City: 94,466. Florida and Texas have the second and third highest abortion numbers, 88,563 and 76,121 respectively. California likely ranks among the top, but they won’t tell."

For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. (Ex 12:12)

How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? and the scoffers delight in their scoffing, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and you refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But you have ignored all my counsel, and would have none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes; When your terror comes as desolation, and your destruction comes as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish comes upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: Because they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would have none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whosoever hearkens unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be secure from the fear of evil. (Pr 1:22-33)

TABLE 2. Reported number, ratio, and rate of legal abortions and percentage of abortions obtained by out-ofstate
residents, by state of occurrence — United States, 1990
Number of Abortions obtained
State abortions* Ratio† Rate§ by out-of-state
residents (%)¶
Alabama 15,012** 237 16 NR
Alaska 1,489** 125 11 NR
Arizona 15,783 229 19 2.5
Arkansas 5,953 163 11 3.2
California 357,579†† 585 50 NR
Colorado 12,679 237 16 8.2
Connecticut 18,776 375§§ 24 NR
Delaware 5,557 500 34 NR
District of Columbia 19,969 NR¶¶ NR 52.9
Tennessee 21,144 282 18 17.4
Texas 92,580 293 23 3.9
Utah 4,786 132 12 15.2
Vermont 3,184 384 23 29.8
Virginia 32,992 334 21 6.0
Washington 31,443 397 27 4.9
West Virginia 2,500 111 6 11.7
Wisconsin 6,848 232 15 6.1
Wyoming 363 52 4 12.4
Total 1,429,577 345¶¶¶ 24
Florida 66,071 332 24 NR
Georgia 39,245 349 24 8.3
Hawaii 4,748 232 18 0.8
Idaho 1,390 85 6 9.0
Illinois 67,350 345 25 NR
Indiana 14,351 167 11 3.6
Iowa 7,166** 182 12 NR
Kansas 7,516††† 193§§ 14 46.5
Kentucky 10,921 202 13 29.3
Louisiana 13,020 181 13 NR
Maine 4,607 266 16 12.6
Maryland 22,425 279§§ 19 6.8
Massachusetts 39,739 430 27 3.9
Michigan 36,183 236 16 4.2
Minnesota 17,156 252 17 10.7
Mississippi 6,842 157 11 22.7
Missouri 16,366 207 14 10.8
Montana 3,365 290 19 23.6
Nebraska 6,346 260 18 20.2
Nevada 7,226 331 26 11.2
New Hampshire 4,259** 243 16 NR
New Jersey 41,358 337 23 3.0
New Mexico 5,288 194 15 3.9
New York 159,098 545 37 3.4
City 102,202§§§ 787 NR 2.9
State 56,896 351 NR 4.2

North Carolina 36,494 349 23 8.3
North Dakota 1,723 186 12 38.2
Ohio 32,165 193 13 9.6
Oklahoma 10,708** 225§§ 15 NR
Oregon 13,658 319 21 9.7
Pennsylvania 52,143 305 19 5.9
Rhode Island 7,782 512§§ 33 21.7
South Carolina 13,285 227 16 6.1
South Dakota 946 86 6

* Abortion data from central health agency unless otherwise noted.
† Abortions per 1,000 live births (live-birth data from central health agency unless otherwise specified).
§ Abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years (from Bureau of the Census, Current Population Survey, March 1990).
¶ Based on number of abortions for which residence status of women was known.
** Reported from hospitals and/or other medical facilities in state.
†† CDC estimate.
§§ Live births reported by NCHS (16).
¶¶ >1,000 abortions per 1,000 live births.
*** >1,000 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44.
††† Excludes 330 Kansas residents obtaining abortions in other states.
§§§ Reported from New York City Health Department.
¶¶¶ Differs from the preliminary ratio (344) published in MMWR (1).
NR: Not reported.
http://www.cdc.gov/r...ataToAction.pdf

And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he practiced soothsaying, and used sorcery, and used witchcraft, and dealt with mediums, and with wizards: he did much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger. (2Ch 33:6 KJ2000)

And you shall not let any of your children pass through the fire to Molech, neither shall you profane the name of your God: I am the LORD. (Le 18:21 KJ2000)

But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, yea, and made his son to pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the nations, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel. (2Ki 16:3 KJ2000)

Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto demons, (Ps 106:37 KJ2000)

And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood. (Ps 106:38 KJ2000)

Also on your skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but plainly upon all these things. (Jer 2:34 KJ2000)

And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin. (Jer 32:35 KJ2000)

Moreover you have taken your sons and your daughters, whom you have borne unto me, and these have you sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this act of your harlotries a small matter, (Eze 16:20 KJ2000)

That you have slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them? (Eze 16:21 KJ2000)

Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? (Mic 6:7 KJ2000)
View Post

YES! Great post GUMP!

How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? and the scoffers delight in their scoffing, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and you refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But you have ignored all my counsel, and would have none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes; When your terror comes as desolation, and your destruction comes as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish comes upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: Because they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would have none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whosoever hearkens unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be secure from the fear of evil. (Pr 1:22-33)

Your friend,
Marta :-)

#82 Guest_Leia_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 September 2005 - 01:01 PM

Good Afternoon,

This is not going to make me popular and it has been a very difficult day thinking of how to say what I need to. We all know people who are helping victums of the hurricane but....

I am very new to this and don'tknow whether I should tell you how I know, or just tell you. We are not to be helping them. Texas is so connected with Louisiana's festivals in that area and so they felt almost responsible for taking them in. This was to let them know. It could have gone over the dome where they were housed but He spared it. I lived in that area for some time, was stationed at Fort Polk in the JAG office. Bought land in east Texas. The boarder is transparent. IN that area, they are like one. Worker on base were often from Texas. Natural resources are swapped. Louisiana and the biggest festival and Texas the second. They are like sister in that area.

But is went down the boarder and I was greeted with both the news and the reasons when I awoke. The reference to the pearl and the gates was correct. I read scripture and it says the gates were never closed neither day or night and I do not know why He told me that not only are we to remember this is His judgement and that we have no right to judge the Judger, but that the boarders to it should not be crossed.

The weather man said that it was very likely that the winds would double back upon the boarder and "exit again out the Gulf of Mexico." But only that it was unprecidented but "could".

This is going to make me very unpopular and I am sorry. It sounds so cruel.

Leia

#83 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 24 September 2005 - 02:58 PM

Wow, God spared Texas in a big way! God was glorified by showing mercy. Still, it was the third most powerful storm in the Atantic on record when it was out in the Gulf. (As was Katrina.) God is speaking, but I do not think many are listening --- at least now.

To have two together in one month of record proportions is astonishing!

=============================

#84 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 24 September 2005 - 03:02 PM

"Mankind is (set) free!
The Lord is gracious! The Lord is gracious!
The son of Zeus from Mount NASA are (the Lord's) rivals!
(Behold), the labor/struggle of a pure Pearl!"

Posted Image

=====================

Also, click here for update on 'Why Rita missed Houston just as Ivan missed New Orleans last year.'

=======================

(Jer. 4:13) "Look! He advances like the clouds, his chariots come like a whirlwind, his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe to us! We are ruined!"

The following are the names of the 8 hurricanes that the Lord has been speaking to me about. In the picture bible code each are likened unto a wheel intersecting a wheel, as I explained at the opening of this topic.
Also see www.bible-codes.org/hurricane-Rita-chariot.htm and Hurricane Katrina and New Orleans

Posted Image

The thought occurred to me yesterday (Sept. 23, 2005) that maybe the names of the 8 hurricanes when strung together form yet another code --- for names have root meanings to them. --- And why are most (if not all) of the names encoded within the actual Balance Bible Code?

What I found concurs with the overall message of this bible code as concerning each hurricane as it has occurred over the past year. The meaning of the names summarize the overall message of the Balance Bible Code as explained already on the net in about three dozen articles.

Yes I know that there have and will always be great storms. But clearly the following storms have been unusual. All of these storms will likely be dropped from the list of future hurricane names due to their incredible impact and history.

(As said in other articles, each of these hurricanes had something to roar into the ears of those that have ears to hear.)

2004 storms:

1. Charles === means === Man (Mankind)
2. Francis === means === Free (or "of France")

3. Ivan === means === The Lord is gracious!
4. Jeannie === means === The Lord is gracious!

2005 storms:

5. Dennis === means === Mountain of Zeus (Lit., "Nysa of Zeus")
6. Emily === means === a rival (or, "labor/struggle")

7. Katrina === means === pure
8. Rita === means === a pearl

Together reads:

"Mankind is (set) free!
The Lord is gracious! The Lord is gracious!
The son of Zeus (Dennis) from Mount NYSA are (the Lord's) rivals!
(Behold), the labor/struggle of a pure Pearl!"

("Mankind" rather than just "man" is set "free" since the full defining word of "mankind" agrees with the joyfull repetition, "The Lord is Gracious!" "The Lord is Gracious!" which is said twice, once using a male and once using a female name. Repetition in the bible is used for emphasis. Compare with this verse: "What are you, O Great Mountain? Before Zerubabel you will become a plain! And he shall bring forth the top stone to shouts of, "Grace to it!" "Grace to it!" '" (Zech. 4:7.) This passage, by the way, describes an image that is much the same as in the Balance Bible Code itself!)

The Hebrew word 'Adam' also means both 'man' and 'mankind'. The verb "set" or "made" free is implied.

The word, "Behold" is deduced by what the bible code about Rita said, "...O Sea! Behold the eye of a Pearl!" In both cases the word "Behold" is implied.

Notice that Katrina is the odd name among all eight names in that all the rest are male-female, male-female, male-female, ("a wheel within a wheel"). I plan to explain this later, but, Katrina is special for a number of reasons. She is the seventh storm --- the number seven means 'perfection' and her names means "pure" (similar to 'perfect'.) It is suggesting her impurity is removed, including homosexuality. (Recall that the wicked city of New Orleans flooded on the same day of a New Orleans festival that honored homosexuality. But instead that festival was turned into a day of prayer! "Bel stoops low!" Isa. 46:1. See meaning of name "Dennis" as explained shortly, with its homosexual parade.)

(Since this is only a ruff draft, I will try to explain the meaning as briefly as possible, though admittedly a little scattered in thought.)

What it means:

The meaning will be relatively easy to understand if one has been reading the series of documents on the Balance Bible Code concerning these hurricanes over the past year. But I will do my best to explain it for those who are not familiar.

The first thing I noticed was that the 8 hurricanes occur in sets of two's. (We have already mentioned the male/female male/female male/female female/female name pattern.) The names occur two by two --- and so does the message of the meaning of the names. Therefore, this is both a numeric and linguistic witness to the fact that these names and the order of these names are not mere chance. Even the fact that the 2nd Hurricane Francis of 2004 is in parallel to the second storm of 2005 (Emily) and that both these names (and no other that I am aware of) have two meanings each to their names also shows the intricate cryptology within these eight names. And although both these names mean two things (the literal meaning, and the more popularized meanings), yet both make sense and are needed in the code!

The name "Dennis" is the key that unlocks this code. The other key to understanding the meaning of the sequence of names here is to notice that the first two hurricanes of 2004 parallel the first two of 2005, and the last two of 2004 the last two of 2005. (We will wait and see if there will yet be future record-breaking hurricanes this year, but these four of 2005 complete this set as far as it parallels last year's four Hurricanes that struck Florida -- and NASA.) The parallelism serves to reinforce the meaning of its parallel set. "Man" contrasts with "god" (Zeus); "free" with "labor (slave)"; "The Lord is Gracious (2x)" with "Pure Pearl." Also, each couplet completes its own phrase, with the double meanings for "Emily" perhaps being the exception.

2004 storms:

1. Charles === means === Man (Mankind)
2. Francis === means === Free (or "of France")

3. Ivan === means === The Lord is gracious!
4. Jeannie === means === The Lord is gracious!

2005 storms:

5. Dennis === means === Mountain of Zeus (Lit., "Nysa of Zeus")
6. Emily === means === a rival (or, "labor/struggle")

7. Katrina === means === pure
8. Rita === means === a pearl

{Charley and Francis from a complex parallelism to Dennis and Emily.
Charley and Francis together means, "A man is (set) free." (Or, "A man from France.") Dennis and Emily together mean: "Dennis is a rival," or, "Nysa of (the god) Zeus is a rival (high mountain)." In Hebrew "a high or lifted-up thing" is "Nasa." I am not sure if the two words are ultimately derived from the same root, but I am sure of the play on sounds and meaning if nothing else. The high and lofty rival of God is the son of Zeus, the god of NASA --- the high place of America!

"Dennis" (from "Dionysus") was the mythological son of Zeus --- Zeus is the chief of the Greek gods. Dennis (Dionysus) is a counterfeit of Jesus in many ways. Both had (God) god as a father but a human as a mother; both died and rose again; both had the emblems of bread and wine to represent them in their festival just to name a few! Both held the titles of Sin Bearer and King of kings and Lord of Lords. (Interestingly, Tammuz is the Babylonian name of this same god [Ezek. 8:14], and the month of Tammuz in the Jewish calendar is named after him. As this month was beginning on the evening of July 7, Hurricane Denny was gearing up to strike Florida. That same evening my mind was opened for the first time as to the significance of Dennis with the NASA "Deep Impact" project and the Deep Impact Bible Code.

Posted Image

The storm had developed as I was working on the above Deep Impact Bible Code, and I remark in that article about the uncanny timing of that code with hurricane Dennis's arrival. (Please see Deep Impact Bible Code for why I thought the timing of Deep Impact and Hurricane Dennis were related.) But what I didn't know then was that another name for Dennis was Tammuz, and that the Spirit of God was revealing the link between the NASA Deep Impact project to hurricane Dennis at that very evening ---the very evening of the month of Tammuz/Dennis as it was just beginning! See also the article of Ezekiel 8-9 and the mark on the foreheads.) Recall the connection between the meaning of the name "Dennis" (meaning, "Mountain of Zeus," [Lit., "NYSA of Zeus"] with NASA [of Zeus.])

The following series of images tell the story and show how that the Dennis Bible Code begins from the very same letter that represented the "Tav" ("mark") put on the foreheads of those that "cry and sigh over the sins in the land" rather than over "Tammuz!" (Ezek. 8-9. Also see "Message to Christians.") Thus the uncanny significance of where the Dennis code begins ---that is, the code begins at the "mark" ("Tav") in agreement with Ezek. 8-9, and Ezek. 8-9 occurred exactly 1260 + 1335 years to the day before this part of the code (the "Tav") was found! Wow! :blink:

The scene in Ezekiel 8-9 also includes the "wheels" of God's chariot and the "cherubs that resembled lamps" and "flashed like lightning." (Which, of course, is the image of the picture bible code that we are studying, and of the lion/cherub with wings outstretched! (See the last two images at the end of this post.) :blink:

(The letter Tav is shaped like a cross, and the letter also was used to mark people for separation.) (The first several images are from last-years storms --- thus predating Dennis by one full year. You will have to go back and read those articles to know exactly what the bible code means, though the images are fairly obvious. The bottom line is that Christ bore the wrath of God (the mark) for us, not Tammuz "the (so-called) Sin Bearer." The images are forming the outline of the ancient Hebrew letters as one reads up the river, and they proclaim a message, as discussed in that earlier document.)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dennis also had a festival celebrated to it on every Oct. 3 called "Oschophoria" which means, "The feast of Boughs." This is similar to the "Feast of Booths," (or, "Tabernacles.") In the feast of Booths there is also the cutting down of boughs to build the booths/tabernacles. (As I hope to explain later, the last two storms of this year and last year happened is association with "The Feast of Booths/Tabernacles." Also, the pagan Feast of Boughs (still celebrated today in Greece) lands on Oct. 3, 2005, which this year happens to be the first day of the Jewish New Year that starts that evening. Recall that the numeric of last years hurricanes Ivan and Jeannie; how they landing during the 10 days of Awe (New Year to the Day of Atonement on Jewish calendar). The timing of these two storms warned that one year of grace had been given to New Orleans. (The 10 days of Awe is a Jewish tradition that says that a man is judged during those 10 days to see whether he will be allowed to live until the next year --- that is, up till Oct. 3, 2005, (Rosh Hashanah.) Thus the idea of the gods and men being weighed in the balances agrees with the theme of the Balance (scales of Justice) Bible Code that concerns these 8 hurricanes.)

Also at this pagan feast each year on Oct. 3 there is an Olympic contest --- a race to find out who makes it first to the temple.

{Note: Dennis is also the name of a famous man who was martyred by being beheaded, but then became the parton saint of France. (See parallel meaning of couplet names of Charles/Francis "A man of/from France".) His festive day is Oct. 9, and many figure that it was the Roman Catholic way of replacing this pagan feast day with a similar festival with a name and story similar in meaning. But what is God saying about the gods of Babylon? (Rev. 13.)}

So then, "Dennis" is the "rival" (antichrist) of Jesus. They are in an Olympic contest. (See the various documents of last year about the Olympics in Greece where all the gods of Greece were honored --- including Dennis ---directly or indirectly. (The series of Hurricane began on the same day of the opening celebration that honored the gods of Greece before the whole world --- literally! The day before this opening ceremony on Friday, Aug. 13, 2004, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, "Judgment has began!" "The axe is laid to the root of the tree!" (see picture code of the same); and so the heavenly contests began between the gods of this world and the One True God!)

Posted Image

Zeus (like Baal) claims to be the god of the storm. (His symbol was the lightning bolt.) He is the counterfeit father of the son Dennis. Dennis had a supernatural birth and death and resurrection. The contest is to see who really directs the storm by their heavenly chariot race. All this is symbolically speaking, of course. But the contest as rivals is very real. Jesus wins hands down as seen by the very fact of this code! The bible code predicts the storms and directs them by His will and in His mercy.

Posted Image

NASA is also brought into Judgement ---NYSA ---the high place, as said in several other documents (written before I made the discovery of the meaning of these names.) This is why NASA has taken such a beating in many of these hurricanes. Rita spared Houston (and NASA) only because of the prayers of His people --- and not for NASA's sake, that's for sure! But NASA will not escape forever! This high place and the god behind it will come down, for they seek to prove that there is no god, but instead glorify the gods of Greece. (For example, the missions to the high place of the moon with the "The Apollo Space mission." Apollo was the Greek god of archery and prophecy. Also, "The Gemini Project," and "The Mercury Project." Also, Artemis (moon), was the nickname for NASA's robotic lander in the Common Lunar Lander Study conducting during the days of the Space Exploration Initiative. The only time NASA mentions the bible is in mockery, such as the latest disaster of the "Genesis Project," which is when God hurdled it to the ground for seeking to find their creator in the dust of stars rather than by what the Bible declares. (I posted the wheel/hurricane going up the river-mountain the night before the space craft crashed the next morning.) They both looked alike!

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/1genesis-project.jpg

Now NASA is talking again about going to the moon and beyond. What will they call it? Dennis?

The god Dennis is portrayed as a kind of homosexual. In the festival in his honor, two young boys lead the festival parade dressed like women. They are trained to look and act exactly like women.

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/bible-centour.jpg

The god Dennis (Dionysus) was also strongly associated with the satrs and centaurs of Greek mythology, which the bible simply calls 'demons'. Recall the centaur throwing a javelin at the Olympic games in Greece last year ---the same day the first hurricane, Charley, struck! The image of the centaur is found several times on my web site in order to demonstrate that the god Dennis missed the mark in the javelin contest, ---but his rival --- the One True God, does not miss the mark, but hits the bows-eye every time --- though if it appears off target it is only due to his mercy ---even as the bible code itself says! (All this was based upon the picture bible code of the balance, lamp, river etc, revealed at the time --- and added to even up until now with the Katrina and Rita storms.)

The gods of this world are being judged! His people will be set free. They will soon be taken home from slavery up to heaven in His fiery chariot of love! The exodus from Egypt is near! The gods of Egypt and Babylon are judged!

These 'heavenly games' are commemorating the fact that mankind will one day soon be set free from the tyranny of these demons, and the struggle of His people in this world is working for them righteousness, like an irritant does within the eye of a pearl. The heavenly games will soon end in triumphal entry through the pearly gates of heaven. (See the "Eye of a pearl/Rita" bible code.)

The timing of "mankind set free from slavery to the devil and sin by the grace of God" (i.e., the great jubilee) is in keeping with exactly 50 jubilees (to the day) from the decree of Nehemiah to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem in 445 BC --- according the prophecy of Dan. 9:24-27.

The first 490 years led to Christ's first coming, the 5th cycle of 490 years leads us to AD 2005 and 2006. The Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanah), begins Oct. 3 of this year --- the same day as the festival of Dennis and the Olympic contest race to reach the temple. Thus, Oct. 3, 2005, commences the year of jubilee! The day when slaves are set free to go back to their land. The exodus from Egypt under Pharaoh and his gods! "Open up ye everlasting doors that the King of glory may go in!" (Also see the Day of Atonement and Tabernacles on the 360 prophetic calendar, etc., which has much the same meaning as Rosh Hashanah.) (The festival to Dennis is still celebrated in Greece to this day.) (490 x 5 is also 49 x 50 years. Both are jubilee numbers; --- The Jubilee of all Jubilees!) (We will not detail the numeric here, but see bible prophecy numbers web site.)

The day of Jubilee, of course, is when a man is set free by the grace of God --- having labored like a slave in this world. But this labor has worked for them a sanctification so that they have been conformed into the likeness of Jesus--- like a "pure pearl" --- " a Pearl of great price!" It is called a "pure pearl" because the gates of the city of Jerusalem are each made out of a pearl. The pearls have been hollowed out like "the eye of a needle" so that each pearl becomes the gates into that heavenly city --- the temple of God. Being hollowed out means that even the original irritant at the center/eye of the pearl has forever been removed. The trials of this life were but a road to holiness--- and like a pure pearl not even a speck of sin or irritation will in the end remain! Troubles and storms have worked for us a purity like a pearl --- like a pure pearl! The fiery chariot of love with its awesome wheels have come to take us through those gates.

It is interesting to note that Hurricane Katrina traveled up the Pearl river and its sister hurricane, Rita (meaning Pearl), had its tropical winds extend as far east as the Pearl river, which caused some further flooding in New Orleans. It should be noted that the hurricane in the river in the image of the Balance Bible Code also is seen going up a river.

Though the following image concerns hurricane Ivan and Dennis, nevertheless observe that the hurricane image in the bible code travels up the river of judgment. (Katrina and Rita did what Ivan and Dennis only threatened to do, that is, judge New Orleans --- the golden city ---for that is what the French word "Orleans" means.)

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/deep-impact-Dennis-hurricane-bible-code-prophecy.gif

Are you ready?

"But no man knows the day or the hour," Jesus said. But the message of the Spirit of God is this, "Be ready, for your Master returns at an hour that you think not!"

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/8-wheels-hurricane-bible-code.gif

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/acrostic-bible-code-lion-judah.gif

Also see Hurricane Vince posted after this one, which was a signifcant sign in this series of signs!

-----------------------
Update on NASA: The following news article from the Washington Post was inserted here on Oct. 14, 2005. The article has to do with NASA as damaged by Katrina and Rita.

"Damage from hurricanes Katrina and Rita has cost NASA three months' work in getting the space shuttle ready for its next flight, but planners said yesterday that they should be able to launch next May......

Hale said the work was significantly hampered by Katrina and Rita. NASA's Michoud Assembly Facility, which builds the external tanks, is in New Orleans, and while employees kept the installation free of flooding, the work schedule has been thrown into disarray.

"The plant came through very well," Hale said. "Our biggest problem is infrastructure." He said the hurricanes washed out roads into the facility and wiped out the homes of many Michoud employees.

Five hundred employees currently are working at Michoud, he said -- about one-quarter of the total. "We lost the equivalent of three months because of the hurricanes," Hale added, but the May launch window "is something we can work toward."

• (44 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users