• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:06 AM

http://www.guardian....al/st...1578927,00.html

Katrina relief contracts come under investigation

Jamie Wilson in Washington
Tuesday September 27, 2005
The Guardian

Billions of dollars of reconstruction contracts awarded in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina are being investigated amid concerns of cronyism and abuse.

More than 80% of the $1.5bn (£850m) in contracts signed by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (Fema) were awarded without bidding or with only limited competition, including enormous deals with Kellogg Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton - the former employer of vice-president Dick Cheney - and the Shaw Group. The lobbyist Joe Allbaugh, George Bush's former campaign manager and a former head of Fema, has represented both companies.

Vote for the biblewheel.

#116 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 September 2005 - 12:03 PM

Godisgood, on Sep 27 2005, 05:11 AM, said:

rep62003, on Sep 26 2005, 09:59 AM, said:

Just saw this on weatherunderground.† It looks like the remnats of Rita is dropping back down to the gulf of mexico (like Ivan did)† and could regenerate into a storm.
View Post

Greetings all:

Rep-Any ways that you could provide an link to that site that you've mentioned? I'd like to check it out.

I did some googling on the remaining names on the hurricane list and their meanings, interesting find I must say:

Stan - stone clearing

Tammi - variant of biblical name Tamar, means "palm tree"

Vince - variant of Vincent, means "to conquer" (makes me go "hmmmm")

Wilma - variant of Wilhenmia/William means "helmet".

After those 4 names are used, it'll revert to using Greek letters. Hurricane season will be over (supposedly) on November 30. Still a long way to go. :unsure:

Wendy
View Post

Hmm!

#117 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2005 - 12:07 PM

Leia, on Sep 26 2005, 12:32 PM, said:

lifeinhim61,

Just an aside, but is there a lifeinhim60 and 62?  I have always wondered about the number being used....

Anyway, about living near the Space Center...if there is one thing I have learned it is just be sure that is where God wants you and stay.  I am in the path of alot of tornadoes, but on this farm....somehow.....they go around us every time....Wind currents against particular hills....?

Sheckel, 

dear brother of God you are so annointed, but don't the "bid head"  :wub:

Do glad to learn how to use those....that could have sounded bad :unsure:

You are SOOOOOOOOO loved.  God must really like you!

It sounds like taking the temperature of the earth once a year.....I know one thing....if I am having trouble and am being led to get rid of some pagan things in MY worship, I'm not going to wait.  Next year, another hurricane maybe....and I am going to try have my life cleaner inside and out.

Leia
View Post

Yes, I think we all go through those times of cleansing our houses. It is amazing how we pick up Babylonian garments and wedges of gold along the way. (See story of Achan in the book of Judges.)

I appreciate all of you as well. :rolleyes: :)

#118 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:09 PM

Shekel, on Sep 27 2005, 01:03 PM, said:

Just saw this on weatherunderground.† It looks like the remnats of Rita is dropping back down to the gulf of mexico (like Ivan did)† and could regenerate into a storm.
View Post

Greetings all:

Rep-Any ways that you could provide an link to that site that you've mentioned? I'd like to check it out.

I did some googling on the remaining names on the hurricane list and their meanings, interesting find I must say:

Stan - stone clearing

After those 4 names are used, it'll revert to using Greek letters. Hurricane season will be over (supposedly) on November 30. Still a long way to go. :unsure:

Wendy
View Post

Hmm!
View Post

Actually, Stan for "stone clearing" makes sense to me too since the Pearl (Rita) can only be truly Pure (Katrina) when the original pebble or stone is removed that caused the original irritant.

Websters Dictionary: from Anglo Saxon 'stan'; "Stone": "Concreted earthy or mineral matter".

And I wrote about that too. God gave me a revelation about how the stone in the pearl is ultimately removed so as to make the "Pearl" "pure." Stan does not mean, "stone," merely, but "stone clearing!"

I find that quite remarkable given the fact that I already related the stone clearing to the pure pearl by revelation. (I say revelation, for I knew God was speaking to me about how that the pearly gates in heaven (Rev. 20-21) must be hallowed out to allow access through them like a door, and hence thereby removing the original irritant at the eye or center of the pearl. And that means we are talking about huge pearls! (And if a huge pearl, then a huge pebble!)

I also mention the date of "Oct. 3, 2005" in that document, which is the festival of Dennis, and also the Jewish New Year (this year). Perhaps the two things ---Hurricane Stan and Oct. 3 ---will meet? There is something out there right now, still forming and unnamed. I don't know how that will fit in with the eight wheels, however, but God speaks to me as I go! He is always full of surprises!

The idea of a 'stone' also fits in well with the Dennis and Emily bible codes that had to do with "Deep Impact" and "The Rock". (I talk about that in another post and on the Website.)

One thing for sure, God is speaking to more than just men, but to creatures visible and invisible! And even if we don't always pick up the signal of what it all means I am sure these beings do who are vastly superior to us in intelligence. The gods (demons) of this world are being subtly mocked and judged!

Click here for important update on the Hurricane Rita Bible Code:
All eight names of the hurricanes (of the code) when put together proclaim an important prophecy!
www.christian-forum.net/index.php?s...indpost&p=14463

Posted Image

Pearl Stones:

"Pearl Facts, Information and Description

An organic gem, pearls are formed inside mollusks such as oysters and mussels. They are formed when an irritant such as a tiny stone or bit of sand gets inside the mollusk's shell. A lustrous substance, called nacre, is secreted around the object to protect the soft internal surface of the mollusk. As layer upon layer of nacre coats the irritant, a pearl is formed. Light that is reflected from these overlapping layers produces a characteristic iridescent luster. This process of building a solid pearl can take up to seven or eight years.

The most valuable pearls are perfectly symmetrical, relatively large and naturally produced. They have a shimmering iridescence which is called orient luster. The principal oyster beds lay in the Persian Gulf, along the coasts of India and Sri Lanka, and in the Red Sea. Chinese pearls come mainly from freshwater rivers and ponds, whereas Japanese pearls are found near the coast in salt water...

Natural pearls have been harvested from the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Manaar (Indian Ocean), and the Red Sea for thousands of years. The coasts of Polynesia and Australia produce mainly cultured pearls. Both freshwater and saltwater pearls are cultivated in Japan and China. Freshwater pearls occur in the rivers of Scotland, Ireland, France, Austria, Germany, and the USA (Mississippi)."
http://www.bernardin...tones/pearl.htm

#119 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:01 PM

Shekel, on Sep 27 2005, 03:09 PM, said:

Shekel, on Sep 27 2005, 01:03 PM, said:

View Post

Greetings all:

Stan - stone clearing

Wendy
View Post

Hmm!
View Post

Actually, Stan for "stone clearing" makes sense to me too since the Pearl (Rita) can only be truly Pure (Katrina) when the original pebble or stone is removed that caused the original irritant.

Websters Dictionary: from Anglo Saxon 'stan'; "Stone": "Concreted earthy or mineral matter".

And I wrote about that too. God gave me a revelation about how the stone in the pearl is ultimately removed so as to make the "Pearl" "pure." Stan does not mean, "stone," merely, but "stone clearing!"

I find that quite remarkable given the fact that I already related the stone clearing to the pure pearl by revelation. (I say revelation, for I knew God was speaking to me about how that the pearly gates in heaven (Rev. 20-21) must be hallowed out to allow access through them like a door, and hence thereby removing the original irritant at the eye or center of the pearl. And that means we are talking about huge pearls! (And if a huge pearl, then a huge pebble!)

I also mention the date of "Oct. 3, 2005" in that document, which is the festival of Dennis, and also the Jewish New Year (this year). Perhaps the two things ---Hurricane Stan and Oct. 3 ---will meet? There is something out there right now, still forming and unnamed. I don't know how that will fit in with the eight wheels, however, but God speaks to me as I go! He is always full of surprises!

The idea of a 'stone' also fits in well with the Dennis and Emily bible codes that had to do with "Deep Impact" and "The Rock". (I talk about that in another post and on the Website.)

One thing for sure, God is speaking to more than just men, but to creatures visible and invisible! And even if we don't always pick up the signal of what it all means I am sure these beings do who are vastly superior to us in intelligence. The gods (demons) of this world are being subtly mocked and judged!

Click here for important update on the Hurricane Rita Bible Code:
All eight names of the hurricanes (of the code) when put together proclaim an important prophecy!
www.christian-forum.net/index.php?s...indpost&p=14463

Posted Image

View Post

Someone sent me this: (It is not mine, but I have permission to post it.)

SHOUT GLORY TO GOD

ďA new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statues, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do themĒ

Ezekiel 36: 26,27
King James Version

It is time to shout Glory to God! He took the stony heart out of me, and replaced it with the Love of Jesus. When I post this writing on my website, there will be one hundred writings posted. Only Jesus could do this miracle. Only Jesus could take me from under the bed in a mental hospital and allow me the privilege and honor of serving Him.

You are not able to change your stony heart. It takes the Love of Jesus and His Power to make us fit for His use. Hallelujah to the Lamb of God! Glory to God in the Highest! One day, He reached down His Nail-Scarred Hand to me, and I didnít deserve anything but death, and sat me on His Lap of Love. I have never been the same since that day.

Yes, I am still human just like you are. I get angry, upset, discouraged, and hurt. Praise God, it does not last more than a day because when I go to bed at night the laughter just bubbles over at the wonder of the Love of Jesus for me.

Have you allowed Jesus to replace your stony heart? You are powerless to change yourself. All your good deeds and charitable works are in vain unless Jesus is the Reason you are doing them.

Once again, I say Glory to God! Thank You, Jesus, for Who You are and for Your Compassion, Understanding, and Trust.

Joanne Lowe
September 2, 2005

=======

THE WORSE SCENE

ďAnd then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.Ē

Matthew 24: 30,31,36,40-42
King James Version

As we watch the horrible scenes of the devastation of the hurricane that hit a couple of days ago in Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama, our hearts our broken and tears are flowing down our cheeks. Some of them have lost homes, family, property, and everything they own. We pray that one day they will be able to build another home and live like they were before the hurricane.

The scene that Jesus describes is far worse than anything we will ever experience on earth. We will not be able to go to any shelter. We wonít be able to go to the house of a relative. There will be no ice or water passed out after this event. This is total destruction from which there is no recovery unless you have already made a heart commitment to Jesus.

Is your name recorded in the Book of Life, and in the Heart of Jesus? Have you fallen in love with Him, or are you playing games with Him? You may think you have a long time to decide about your salvation, I submit to you on the Authority of the Word of God that you may not have another day.

Are you ready? Is your heart right before Jesus? Please donít wait! Your family wants to meet you in Heaven. The Heart of Jesus is longing for you. He died for you; He gave His very Life for you. He wonít make you come to Him. You have to make that choice. Please donít break the Heart of Jesus.

Joanne Lowe
August 31, 2005

You can contact Joanne at joannelowe8@cox.net
Her website is http://joannelowe.blogspot.com/
http://jlowe6.photosite.com/

#120 User is offline   Godisgood 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:12 PM

Greetings all:

Thank you, Rep, for providing the link to the website. I've checked it out and while not all pics would come up, it was still fascinating to see clouds moving about and the infared pic of the water vapors in the Gulf of Mexico now makes a lot of sense of why the waters there are so warm. It was rather interesting. :)

Shekel: It did not occur to me at all about Stan being an "stone clearing" so soon after Rita "pearl" but it does makes abundantly sense after you had explained it. I guess that I was little stuck on Vince. :wacko:

I don't know why but just now I have this in my head:

Before you come to the pearly gates
one's heart must be cleared of all irriants.
If not, the one that will conquer shall conquer over you
so when that day comes, put on your helmet, the salvation of Jesus, The Alpha and the Omega of Life.

I guess what God, through you, had said earlier about the previous hurricanes names had resonance through my spirit. ;)

Sincerely yours,

Wendy
"And He passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, ' "The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in Love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet He does not leave the guilty unpunished; He punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation." ' Ex. 34:6-7

• (44 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users