Christian-Forum.net: "the Bible Wheel" ? - Christian-Forum.net

• (117 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"the Bible Wheel" ? Also, discuss Wheel with its founder. Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#19 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

I am looking forward to discussing this further with you, but I have to do something for a few hours and will be back. But I plan on making a few corrections on my website and here on the forum that implied that the Bible Wheel site taught the correlation of the Psalms with the years. I knew it didn't but was not clear about it. I am looking for the example of the 1+3=4 from 1Cor. 13, but can't easily find it. I will look later. If I can't find it I will delete all references to it. Thanks for the corrections.

#20 User is offline   Victorius 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:20 PM

View PostShekel, on Apr 8 2008, 05:36 PM, said:

I am looking forward to discussing this further with you, but I have to do something for a few hours and will be back. But I plan on making a few corrections on my website and here on the forum that implied that the Bible Wheel site taught the correlation of the Psalms with the years. I knew it didn't but was not clear about it. I am looking for the example of the 1+3=4 from 1Cor. 13, but can't easily find it. I will look later. If I can't find it I will delete all references to it. Thanks for the corrections.

Hi brother!

It is great to discuss this subject with you. There's no rush at all, I'm usually short on time and may take a while to reply too.

I hadn't seen your post as I wrote my postscript above. The referenced article links 1 Corinthians 13 to the Unity Holograph, but nowhere does it make an association with "1 + 3 = 4". And as I said, that's a study on the field of Gematria (Biblical Holographs), not on the Bible Wheel proper.

It is refreshing to find someone who is so open to make corrections to his own written work. It contrasts with the attitude of someone you mentioned earlier:

View PostShekel, on Apr 5 2008, 01:49 PM, said:

Here is another site that has looked at the Bible Wheel and has come to similar conclusions. While I do not agree with his mocking tone, nor do I agree that the Bible Wheel itself is coincidence, (which I consider to be a remarkable example of Divine sovereignty in His watching over the arrangement of His Word through the centuries as the canon developed), however the rest of what this person says about the Bible Wheel I wholly agree with.

(snip)

http://www.tektonics.../spinwheel.html

The above article has made an impressive number of mistakes but the author has been pretending he hasn't seen these errors, as pointed out in a thorough refutation of his article that was published long ago on the Bible Wheel site.

Victor

#21 Guest_Chloé_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:29 PM

I understand how the Bible codes work....but this Bible wheel is new to me and I am still lost as to how it works.

#22 User is offline   bibletime 

• PipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:42 PM

Hi Chloé, it helped to show me the correct order of the books for the new testament :). It got me to see if the new testament books are ordered correctly, it said different by going through the book of Acts.

This post has been edited by bibletime: 08 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

Now in the end of the Sabbaths, when the first of ye Sabbaths began to dawne, Matthew 28:1 (Geneva). After Passover and Unleavened Bread, the Sabbath began to dawn.

Verely, verely I say vnto you, Except the wheate corne fall into the grounde and die, it bideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth foorth much fruite, John 12:24 (Geneva).

In Genesis 1 it says on the third day of the plants with their seed, the corn of wheat. The next verses say what God brought forth.

The Timeline Of History - Html Audio. When bible says Noah went into the ark the same day, compare with John 20:19, Iesous being with them the sabbath day, though it is the anniversary in the seven thousandth year, there could be a few more years of it. (-4990BC + 6023 = 1033AD, about a thousand years more says of 2029/30.) 1994AD, a jubile year regarding liberty, the biblical calendar says of Christ's birth in 7BC. 1994AD is 2000 years from 7BC. 1000 years after David ascended to the throne to reign in 1007BC. 1 Kings 2:11, Matthew 2:2. Iesous was born in 7BC, and the calendar says of 33 years later, like the 1 Kings 2:11 verse. Comparing this with the year 1994AD, seven years and another 33 years says of 2033AD. (-4990BC + 6023 = 1033AD, about a thousand years more says of 2029/30.) Hebrews 9:28 (Geneva) So Christ was once offered to take away the sinnes of many, and vnto them that looke for him, shall he appeare the second time without sinne vnto saluation.

Thinking about why the biblical calendar goes to 33AD when Iesous was on the cross on the third day, and arose again on the seventh in 30AD, the Daniel verse says in the midst of the seven, and that he shall confirm the covenant for one seven, 26-33. Knowing that the gospels tell of Iesous's 3.5 years, what verses tell us of the other 3.5 years is a question. In Acts 12 it says of the messenger of the Lord, it is recorded to be about 33/34AD.

#23 Guest_Chloé_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:16 PM

Thank you Bibletime. :)

#24 User is offline   Victorius 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:34 PM

View PostChloé, on Apr 8 2008, 07:29 PM, said:

I understand how the Bible codes work....but this Bible wheel is new to me and I am still lost as to how it works.

Hello Chloé! That's not a problem at all. You can begin reading the first articles on BibleWheel.com. Or you can just ask any questions you may have. Based on crownsevenalphabet's post, I understand that the site author may join us and participate too. I'll try to help to the best of my ability (and if God blesses me with time!).

So feel free to ask any questions!

Victor

• (117 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users