Christian-Forum.net: "the Bible Wheel" ? - Christian-Forum.net

• (117 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"the Bible Wheel" ? Also, discuss Wheel with its founder. Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#13 Guest_Chloé_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:45 PM

I'm so lost. I don't understand how it works.

#14 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:09 AM

You don't need to understand if you already have faith to believe and have seen God's glory revealed in your personal life.

God provides for the Thomas's of this world with the same mercy and grace that he provides little children. Some people need the truth spelled out for them with all kinds of confirming knowledge.

Those of us that stand on the edge of understanding are privy to God's glory revealed. But this revealed glory will extract it's price from those who continue in seeking proof. The never ending thirst for knowledge will lead into realms that are not easily returned from. It's best to drink and walk away... then act on what you've received...or what you seek will become your prison. You will ever be trying to put the pieces together... trapped between revelation and darkness. Ever striving..never arriving.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#15 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:03 AM

View PostChloé, on Apr 7 2008, 11:45 PM, said:

I'm so lost. I don't understand how it works.

Stand on your faith and soon the Biblewheel author will be involved in the forum
discussion, as a member.

And we can all understand more than we understand . . . at this point.
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~
http://prophecyflood...

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#16 User is offline   bibletime 

• PipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:14 AM

Hi Dean, how is it irrelevant, you're interested in how they were put together.

This post has been edited by bibletime: 08 April 2008 - 01:00 PM

Now in the end of the Sabbaths, when the first of ye Sabbaths began to dawne, Matthew 28:1 (Geneva). After Passover and Unleavened Bread, the Sabbath began to dawn.

Verely, verely I say vnto you, Except the wheate corne fall into the grounde and die, it bideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth foorth much fruite, John 12:24 (Geneva).

In Genesis 1 it says on the third day of the plants with their seed, the corn of wheat. The next verses say what God brought forth.

The Timeline Of History - Html Audio. When bible says Noah went into the ark the same day, compare with John 20:19, Iesous being with them the sabbath day, though it is the anniversary in the seven thousandth year, there could be a few more years of it. (-4990BC + 6023 = 1033AD, about a thousand years more says of 2029/30.) 1994AD, a jubile year regarding liberty, the biblical calendar says of Christ's birth in 7BC. 1994AD is 2000 years from 7BC. 1000 years after David ascended to the throne to reign in 1007BC. 1 Kings 2:11, Matthew 2:2. Iesous was born in 7BC, and the calendar says of 33 years later, like the 1 Kings 2:11 verse. Comparing this with the year 1994AD, seven years and another 33 years says of 2033AD. (-4990BC + 6023 = 1033AD, about a thousand years more says of 2029/30.) Hebrews 9:28 (Geneva) So Christ was once offered to take away the sinnes of many, and vnto them that looke for him, shall he appeare the second time without sinne vnto saluation.

Thinking about why the biblical calendar goes to 33AD when Iesous was on the cross on the third day, and arose again on the seventh in 30AD, the Daniel verse says in the midst of the seven, and that he shall confirm the covenant for one seven, 26-33. Knowing that the gospels tell of Iesous's 3.5 years, what verses tell us of the other 3.5 years is a question. In Acts 12 it says of the messenger of the Lord, it is recorded to be about 33/34AD.

#17 User is offline   Victorius 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:21 PM

Hello brothers, I have just registered.

This discussion about the Bible Wheel captures my interest. I'm not the author - Richard McGough is - but I have been studying the Bible Wheel and have seen it as an obvious, clear and direct evidence of the Divine Design of the Bible Canon. It adds another layer of depth to the neverending study of God's Word. The "faith which was once for all delivered to the saints" is seen from a panoramic and integrated viewpoint (Jude 1:3). The "Bible Wheel" reveals the Unity of the Bible, for indeed it has only One Author and Editor, the Everlasting God.

The best thing to do if you want to have an overview is to read the Introductory Article.

Although it may seem complicated at first, it's actually the opposite: it is simply the relationship between the 66 books of the traditional evangelical canon with the meaning of the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, which is established in the Bible itself in acrostic verses like Psalm 119.

Therefore, for each Hebrew letter, there are three books associated. So it goes:

Aleph: Genesis, Isaiah, Romans
Bet: Exodus, Jeremiah, 1 Corinthians
Guimel: Leviticus, Lamentations, 2 Corinthians
Shin: Ecclesiastes, John, Jude
Tav: Song of Songs, Acts, Revelation

Each three books are deeply integrated with the corresponding Hebrew letter. For example, God Himself says that meaning of Aleph (Alpha, in Greek) is "beginning", "first" (Revelation 22:13) and the three books corresponding to Aleph are the three great "firsts" in the Bible:

Aleph: first things first
Genesis: the first book of the Law
Isaiah: the first book of the Prophets
Romans: the first book of the Epistles

When we check the actual content of these books, we find that they are deeply integrated by themes that have to do with Biblical "beginnings". In fact, the book of Romans is a book primarily built on teachings first presented in either Genesis or Isaiah. You can check more about Romans' dependance on Genesis and Isaiah in Richard McGough's article OT Citations in Romans. For a deeper relationship between Genesis, Isaiah and Romans, you can read the introductory article for Aleph.

This correlation between letter and books is valid for the entire Bible. One could quote thousands upon thousands of examples. It's absolutely amazing. I'll try to comment on posts in this thread now.

Your brother in the Lord,
Victor

This post has been edited by Victorius: 08 April 2008 - 01:28 PM

#18 User is offline   Victorius 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:55 PM

Hello brother Dean!

You've written a lot about the Bible Wheel on this thread and you make great comments. Here are my comments interspersed with one of your posts:

View PostShekel, on Apr 5 2008, 03:00 PM, said:

Its actually the inner breakdown that creates a pattern that is so cool. There are seven divisions, and they go as 5 books + 12 books + 5 books + 5 books + 12 books + 5 books + 22 books.

That's really very cool. Everyone agrees that the Number Seven is the "biblical number" par excellence and that it means perfection. To find that the books of the Bible can smoothly be divided in seven (!) parts is amazing to say the least. Here's the sevenfold division:

1. Torah (5 books)
2. OT History (12 books)
3. Wisdom Books (5 books)
4. Major Prophets (5 books)
5. Minor Prophets (12 books)
6. NT History (5 books)
7. Epistles (22 books)

The number of books of each division is extremely symmetric.

5 - 12 - 5
5 - 12 - 5

Five corresponds to five, twelve to twelve and five to five. We have three pairs of divisions plus the seventh one. This kind of structure is often found in the Bible. It is the same structure of the sevenfold biblical Menorah and of the Seven Days of Creation!

And when this is scrolled up the numbers overlap each other perfectly forming a beautify symetry.

When you "roll up" the sequence of 66 books and plot the seven canonical divisions, you find a perfectly symmetric picture:

Posted Image

The canonical divisions implicitly picture an image of three rays that remind us of the Cross (like the famous three-armed Tau cross). That's amazing in itself because God provided the same basic three-rayed image in the vision of His Temple in Ezekiel:

Posted Image

Think about it for a minute: the structure of the Bible is prophesied within the Bible!

This is the part of the study that I find amazing, and the fact that there are 22 letters in the Hebrew I think makes sense. And there is other evidence for it that the author points out that I think is valid. But it is when things are forced together to try to make the spokes fit that I see the problem, especially as a tool for bible interpretation.

I think that there is a misunderstanding: the Bible Wheel is not exactly "a tool for Bible interpretation". God's servants have been interpreting the Bible for millenia without any need of a "wheel". The Bible Wheel only shows the teachings that already there in the Bible in a unified, integrated way.

For example, every informed Christian knows that God gave the Old Covenant and the New Covenant. We first read of the Old Covenant in Exodus (in chapter 19) and we first read of the New Covenant in Jeremiah (in chapter 31). That's a plain fact of Scripture. What is the word for "covenant" in Hebrew? It is the word B'rit. It begins with the second letter B (Bet in Hebrew). Now let's take a look at the Bible Wheel, at Spoke 2, corresponding to the letter Bet. What are the first two books? Exodus and Jeremiah! They are governed by the letter Bet. The Two Covenants are first introduced on Spoke 2 of the Bible Wheel! Thus we conclude that B'rit is a Bet keyword.

So we have a unified, integrated, way of viewing the Bible doctrines. The interpretation has always existed. What is now revealed is how the teachings are engraved in the structure of the Bible. There's nothing "forced" about it, it's all natural and obvious. It would be good if you provided us an example of what you view as incorrect. There's no actual example in this thread. In your first post you alluded to two things that do not have a mention on the Bible Wheel site: the number 13 associated to 1 + 3 = 4 and the chapter sequence of the Psalms corresponding to years in the 20th century. That's all foreign to the Bible Wheel study. You could select a representative example so that we could discuss it.

Thank you for the opportunity of discussing the beauty of God's Word!

Victor

Edited to add: I just went back to your first post and found that you also cite an interpretation based on the relationship between 13 and the digits 1 and 3. I agree with you that this fact in itself sounds "bizarre" and can reduce bible numerics to "meaningless gibberish". Please note that this association is not part of the Bible Wheel study. It is a study on Gematria, which is separate from the Wheel. Of course they can be studied together but the reality of the alphabetic structure of the Bible does not depend on any gematria. The 400-page Bible Wheel book, for example, does not mention Gematria to establish associations between letters and books.

The association between 13, 1 and 3 is found in the Unity Holograph article. It is just a small part of a broad set of associations between the Number 13 and the Triune Nature of God. This correlation between 13 and its forming digits in only the proverbial icing on the cake. You can remove it from the article and the study would be the same. Since it is not an essential part of that specific gematria study and much less part of the Bible Wheel study, I'll not respond to this specific point, unless you have some specific interest in it.

This post has been edited by Victorius: 08 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

• (117 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users