Obama The Beast "666" Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:51 AM

Just more confirmation that Obama is the Beast whose number is "666":

http://newyork.craig.../569681714.html

Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist. The number of the Beast is 666.

Barack: 6 letters
Hussein: 7 letters
Obama: 5 letters
6+7+5=18=6+6+6
QED

Take all permutations of 5,6,7 (3! = 6):
Sum them (3996), divide by total number: 3996/6=666
QED

Barack Hussein Obama was born in 1961=1998-37=666x3-666/(6+6+6).

Revelations 13:18=(6+7) : (6+7+5): "If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."
QED

Conclusion: You tell me. This is not a drill.

This post has been edited by THE SEVEN THUNDERS: 13 February 2008 - 07:25 AM

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#2 User is offline   Prophet 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:07 AM

View PostTHE SEVEN THUNDERS, on Feb 13 2008, 02:51 AM, said:

The beast is a kingdom. Obama could only be the horn or the false prophet. But then he is not speaking in God's name is he?

23 "Thus he said: 'The fourth beast shall be A fourth kingdom on earth, Which shall be different from all other kingdoms, And shall devour the whole earth, Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings Who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall rise after them; He shall be different from the first ones, And shall subdue three kings.
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time.
26 'But the court shall be seated, And they shall take away his dominion, To consume and destroy it forever.
27 Then the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.'
I repent of all my sin Lord let it be.
Please forgive me of my sin Lord,set me free.
Fill me with Your Spirit now
lead me on and show me how.
fill me with Your Holy Spirit let it be.

Fill me with Your Holy Spirit let it be.
replace the evil that's within me set me free.
lead me on and show me how.
let me shine your light for others let it be.

Let me Shine your Light for others let it be.
Save my sisters and my brothers set them free
lead me on and show me how
Display the power of Your Spirit
They'll believe

Display the power of Your Spirit Lord through me.
Display the Power of Your Spirit set them free
lead me on and show me how
I repent of all my sin Lord let it be

#3 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:22 AM

View Postcharlie, on Feb 13 2008, 06:07 AM, said:

The beast is a kingdom. Obama could only be the horn or the false prophet. But then he is not speaking in God's name is he?

23 "Thus he said: 'The fourth beast shall be A fourth kingdom on earth, Which shall be different from all other kingdoms, And shall devour the whole earth, Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings Who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall rise after them; He shall be different from the first ones, And shall subdue three kings.
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time.
26 'But the court shall be seated, And they shall take away his dominion, To consume and destroy it forever.
27 Then the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.'

Hi, Charlie...

Well, let's not mince words here, but it is very clear in Revelation 13 that the 1st Beast from the sea, referring to he, him, his and who, is obviously speaking of a "personhood", not an it or that as would be the pronouns used to describe a kingdom or nation. And, I do understand that this is how theologians have traditionally interpreted this imagery. But, even In Rev. 13: 11-18 the 2nd Beast is referring to the 1st Beast as an "individual". We read quite clearly in verse 18 "calculate the number of the BEAST, for it is the number of a MAN: HIS number is 666." Now, the last time I checked the dictionary I could have sworn the definition of a MAN was NOT a KINGDOM.

So obviously we are talking about two different things that are both described as a “beast”. The BEAST in Daniel is in reference to a powerful KINGDOM; and the two BEASTS in Revelation are in reference to two powerful PERSONS. The 1st Beast is obviously a Great King with undaunted global authority, and appears to be an assemblage of Barack Hussein Obama’s collective multicultural heritage and his distinct attributes: he “is like a leopard”, symbolizing his swift and ferocious vengefulness (to come); “his feet were like the feet of a bear” symbolizing his methodical and calculative conduct to move in evil, ingenious craft and cruelty towards men (to come); and “his mouth like the mouth of a lion” which speaks with great command, oratory and the authority of his bold kingship (to come), and symbolizing the ethnic heritage of his father’s Kenya, Africa, embodied in Kenya’s national animal, the lion, as depicted on the Kenya National Coat of Arms: http://en.wikipedia....f_arms_of_Kenya

And, the head, horns and crowns are his loyal allies, or his collaborative “Axis of Evil” (to come), which he will have total authority over.

Blessings...

This post has been edited by THE SEVEN THUNDERS: 13 February 2008 - 07:45 AM

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

#4 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:50 AM

You're stretching the Scriptures to cover your works...

Divination is fools gold.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#5 User is offline   sojourner 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:02 AM

View PostTHE SEVEN THUNDERS, on Feb 13 2008, 05:51 AM, said:

Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist. The number of the Beast is 666.

Barack: 6 letters
Hussein: 7 letters
Obama: 5 letters
6+7+5=18=6+6+6
QED

Take all permutations of 5,6,7 (3! = 6):
Sum them (3996), divide by total number: 3996/6=666
QED

Barack Hussein Obama was born in 1961=1998-37=666x3-666/(6+6+6).

Revelations 13:18=(6+7) : (6+7+5): "If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."
QED

Conclusion: You tell me. This is not a drill.

I wouldn't bank on this, but I sure wouldn't be surprized. Obama's formative years were spent in the Islamic faith. Islam possesses a belief called "shariah" which means that it is allowable to lie or misrepresent your faith for Islamic cause. Wouldn't it be the biggest irony since the crucifixion of Christ for Satan to accomplish putting a radical Muslim into the presidency of the United States where the most powerful arsenal on earth is located?

Obama certainly has attractive qualities. I find myself struggling against being drawn to him. He is so darned likeable. Even if 9-11 robbed me of trust for my Islamic brothers and sisters, I find myself thinking "maybe I'm wrong". And then I say "Satan, get thee behind me".

sojourner

#6 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:29 AM

View Postsojourner, on Feb 13 2008, 08:02 AM, said:

I wouldn't bank on this, but I sure wouldn't be surprized. Obama's formative years were spent in the Islamic faith. Islam possesses a belief called "shariah" which means that it is allowable to lie or misrepresent your faith for Islamic cause. Wouldn't it be the biggest irony since the crucifixion of Christ for Satan to accomplish putting a radical Muslim into the presidency of the United States where the most powerful arsenal on earth is located?

Obama certainly has attractive qualities. I find myself struggling against being drawn to him. He is so darned likeable. Even if 9-11 robbed me of trust for my Islamic brothers and sisters, I find myself thinking "maybe I'm wrong". And then I say "Satan, get thee behind me".

sojourner

Hi, Sojourner...

I highly commend you on your vigilant and alert mind, unlike the preceding poster who sorrowfully views God's blatant and clear command to “calculate the number of the beast” as divination and foolishness. My, such ghastly talk. What has happened to the minds of some Christians?

- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users