• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Katrina Hurricane's eye overtop NHC -New Orleans Rate Topic: -----

#97 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 30 August 2005 - 08:24 PM

My wife came across this testimony on Sid Roth that I thought you all would find interesting. Another link of the hurricane to the Gaza pull out?

Go here at http://www.sidroth.o...vbroadcasts.htm

Scroll down and look for the below link

July 18-24, 2005
Watch online: (Real Player) | (Windows Media)
Download: (Real Player) | (Windows Media)

Guest: Walid Shoebat
Subject: Palestinian Former Terrorist Who Now Loves the Jewish People and Israel.
Offer: Book - "Why I Left Jihad"

#98 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:47 AM

Psalm 93;3
the floods have lifted up , O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up the roaring of their waves.
the Lord on high is mightier and more glorious than the noise of many waters, yes, than the mighty breakers and waves of the sea.
Amplified Bible

daniel 9;26
the people of the other prince who shall come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood , and even to the end there shall be war, and desolations are decreed.

The Lord loves all the cattle in Nineveh. He drowned the cattle of New Orleans for our sins. Look how we have angered our Maker.
Look at the cross-dresser on Bourbon Street.
Shame on us for not believing our Lord.

The mayor and his people have stumbled and fallen backwards.
Our President does not love Jerusalem as he should.
Jerusalem is the City where the Lord has put His name. At the center of the earth.

Our Maker said: Love your neighbor. And we murdered our neighbor with Partial Birth Abortion.

How many Christians are suffering in New Orleans right now?
How many people are getting saved right now?

Let's kiss the Son lest He be angry.

dennis manning
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#99 User is offline   beowulf 

• Pip

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:40 AM

http://www.strongsword.net

What two events happened on August 22nd/23rd 2005 within 24hr period?

Final Gaza Settlement expulsion ended.On August 22, 2005, Netzarim was peacefully evacuated by the Israeli military. [22] This officially marked the end of the 38-year-long Israeli presence on the Gaza Strip, although demolition crews continue to work there, and the official handover is planned to occur some weeks later

....same day/24 hr period...

Tropical Storm Katrina forms in Atlantic. The U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) issued a statement on August 23 saying that a tropical depression had formed over the southeastern Bahamas
Became the 3rd most powerful hurricane in recorded hurricane history and slammed into vulnerable US coast Today with damage still to be determined..

Just one more coincidence in line with the past dozens of related coincidents...how many coincidences does it take to not be a coincidence anymore?

The bible portrays God as being the one who is in control of the weather, and adds that he specifically uses it as judgement sometimes.

Na 1:3 - The LORD is slow to anger and great in power, And will not at all acquit the wicked. The LORD has His way In the whirlwind and in the storm, And the clouds are the dust of His feet.

Isa 29:6 -You will be punished by the LORD of hosts With thunder and earthquake and great noise, With storm and tempest And the flame of devouring fire.

Ps 83:15 -So pursue them with Your tempest, And frighten them with Your storm.

Still, it could be a coincidence, especially since this is the worst hurricane season on record with 11 named storms so far. Palestinians move into Gaza in Sept/October. Already there have been sniper attacks and mortar fire from early visitors to the region. US is now calling for the pullout from West Bank where 240,000 Israelis live. The Gaza pullout affected 9000.

Here is a copy of the email I sent this past June 24th - in it I hinted at a storm related Judgement against US in relation to negative policy towards Israel regarding Gaza pullout. I had no idea the storm would form on exact day the pullout ended.

Date: Jun 24, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: What do you think?

Long Island, a land of beautiful beaches, farms, suburban neighborhoods and....NAZI's??? Yaphank, Long Island 1937 saw the second largest gathering of the Nazi party outside of Germany. Dont believe it? Then look at the attached pics or read this Newsday article here.

By 1937 40,000 Nazis had streamed into Camp Siegfried on the east end of Long Island. Their mission? The destruction of Jews and their hope for a state called Israel. If you rode the LIRR in 1937 you might have heard the faithful singing from one of their popular anthems,<p> " When Jewish blood drips from the knife
Then will the German people prosper."<p>

If you now live near what was then Camp Siegfried, the deed of your house might still say that you reside on Adolf Hitler st. The street signs were changed, but the names on deeds were not.

Fast forward one year to 1938. What else was happening on Long Island. The eye of the third deadliest hurricane ever passed directly over Yaphank, NY. The hurricane of 1938. It came without warning, travelling in excess of 70 mph. Gusts of 183 mph. The worst natural disaster in New York ever. The 16ft above mean tidal surge was recorded by seismographs 3000 miles away! For more about hurricane go here.

Fast forward again to the nineties. Currently, the USA has taken the lead among the nations in forcing Israel to give up land for peace. This policy basically started in the U.S. in 1991 when the U.S. State Department drafted the Madrid peace conference, a conference designed to force Israel to give up land for peace. The conference was to begin on October 30, 1991. That same day, the largest storm of Atlantic history, formed in one day off the coast of Nova Scotia and started moving westward. It was called the Perfect Storm, you may have seen the movie made about it. It damaged the entire east coast as it slammed 30 foot waves into then President George Bush's home in Kennebunkport, Maine. Get that? President Bush Sr's home was wrecked while he was at a conference planning the division of the land of Israel. Is this a coincidence?

There are over 50 incidences of record breaking major disasters both natural, man-made, and economic that have happened in America alone within 24-48 hours of a major decision against Israel. One, two, maybe 10 is a coincidence. Over 50? The three months leading up to September of 2001 saw dozens of major decisions made against Israel by US and Britain, including a resolultion and speech drawn up by Colin Powel initiating a plan to divide Israel in favor of Palestine. The resolution and speech was never delivered to the UN because of a major event that happened in NYC in September of 2001. How about outside the US? Remember the Tsunami? Was it a big news story that the Muslim leader of that country publicly denounced Israel less than two weeks before the Tsunami, and then initially refused aid from from Israel who sent expert medical help to the region? No, that doesnt make CNN.

Dont believe any of this? Do the research yourself. The facts are real.

Fast forward one last time to August/September of 2005. Anybody here know whats going to happen in Israel? They are dividing the land of Israel at the incessanct urging of the US and the world. The west bank and Gaza are to be handed over to the Palestinians. Thousands of people are to move out of their homes and surrender them to terrorists and poverty stricken mobs. Most of the homes will be razed to the ground before the pullout according to our own Condi Rice. Read about that here.

So lets see what happens towards the end of this summer. It will be quite interesting to observe. This is the biggest blow to Israel since its rebirth in 1948. And finally, here is a couple of choice quotes showing what that dusty book on your shelf says about dividing Israel.

"I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land." Joel 3:2b (NIV)
"For thus says the LORD of hosts, He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you (Israel), touches the apple of His eye." Zechariah 2:8

Please forward this email to doubters and scoffers.

Have a nice summer.

-John

#100 User is offline   Marta 

• Jesus, please come soon....this world is a mess!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:41 AM

beowulf, on Aug 31 2005, 03:40 AM, said:

What two events happened on August 22nd/23rd 2005 within 24hr period?

Final Gaza Settlement expulsion ended.On August 22, 2005, Netzarim was peacefully evacuated by the Israeli military. [22] This officially marked the end of the 38-year-long Israeli presence on the Gaza Strip, although demolition crews continue to work there, and the official handover is planned to occur some weeks later

....same day/24 hr period...

Tropical Storm Katrina forms in Atlantic. The U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) issued a statement on August 23 saying that a tropical depression had formed over the southeastern Bahamas
Became the 3rd most powerful hurricane in recorded hurricane history and slammed into vulnerable US coast Today with damage still to be determined..

Just one more coincidence in line with the past dozens of related coincidents...how many coincidences does it take to not be a coincidence anymore?

The bible portrays God as being the one who is in control of the weather, and adds that he specifically uses it as judgement sometimes.

Na 1:3 - The LORD is slow to anger and great in power, And will not at all acquit the wicked. The LORD has His way In the whirlwind and in the storm, And the clouds are the dust of His feet.

Isa 29:6 -You will be punished by the LORD of hosts With thunder and earthquake and great noise, With storm and tempest And the flame of devouring fire.

Ps 83:15 -So pursue them with Your tempest, And frighten them with Your storm.

Still, it could be a coincidence, especially since this is the worst hurricane season on record with 11 named storms so far.  Palestinians move into Gaza in Sept/October.  Already there have been sniper attacks and mortar fire from early visitors to the region.  US is now calling for the pullout from West Bank where 240,000 Israelis live.  The Gaza pullout affected 9000.

Here is a copy of the email I sent this past June 24th - in it I hinted at a storm related Judgement against US in relation to negative policy towards Israel regarding Gaza pullout.  I had no idea the storm would form on exact day the pullout ended.

Date: Jun 24, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: What do you think?

Long Island, a land of beautiful beaches, farms, suburban neighborhoods and....NAZI's???  Yaphank, Long Island 1937 saw the second largest gathering of the Nazi party outside of Germany.  Dont believe it?  Then look at the attached pics or read this Newsday article here.

By 1937 40,000 Nazis had streamed into Camp Siegfried on the east end of Long Island.  Their mission?  The destruction of Jews and their hope for a state called Israel. If you rode the LIRR in 1937 you might have heard the faithful singing from one of their popular anthems,<p> " When Jewish blood drips from the knife
Then will the German people prosper."<p>

If you now live near what was then Camp Siegfried, the deed of your house might still say that you reside on Adolf Hitler st.  The street signs were changed, but the names on deeds were not.

Fast forward one year to 1938.  What else was happening on Long Island.  The eye of the third deadliest hurricane ever passed directly over Yaphank, NY.  The hurricane of 1938. It came without warning, travelling in excess of 70 mph. Gusts of 183 mph.  The worst natural disaster in New York ever.  The 16ft above mean tidal surge was recorded by seismographs 3000 miles away!  For more about hurricane go here.

Fast forward again to the nineties. Currently, the USA has taken the lead among the nations in forcing Israel to give up land for peace. This policy basically started in the U.S. in 1991 when the U.S. State Department drafted the Madrid peace conference, a conference designed to force Israel to give up land for peace.  The conference was to begin on October 30, 1991. That same day, the largest storm of Atlantic history, formed in one day off the coast of Nova Scotia and started moving westward.  It was called the Perfect Storm, you may have seen the movie made about it.  It damaged the entire east coast as it slammed 30 foot waves into then President George Bush's home in Kennebunkport, Maine.  Get that? President Bush Sr's home was wrecked while he was at a conference planning the division of the land of Israel.  Is this a coincidence?

There are over 50 incidences of record breaking major disasters both natural, man-made, and economic that have happened in America alone within 24-48 hours of a major decision against Israel. One, two, maybe 10 is a coincidence. Over 50?  The three months leading up to September of 2001 saw dozens of major decisions made against Israel by US and Britain, including a resolultion and speech drawn up by Colin Powel initiating a plan to divide Israel in favor of Palestine.  The resolution and speech was never delivered to the UN because of a major event that happened in NYC in September of 2001.  How about outside the US?  Remember the Tsunami?  Was it a big news story that the Muslim leader of that country publicly denounced Israel less than two weeks before the Tsunami, and then initially refused aid from from Israel who sent expert medical help to the region? No, that doesnt make CNN.

Dont believe any of this? Do the research yourself. The facts are real.

Fast forward one last time to August/September of 2005.  Anybody here know whats going to happen in Israel?  They are dividing the land of Israel at the incessanct urging of the US and the world.  The west bank and Gaza are to be handed over to the Palestinians. Thousands of people are to move out of their homes and surrender them to terrorists and poverty stricken mobs. Most of the homes will be razed to the ground before the pullout according to our own Condi Rice.  Read about that here.

So lets see what happens towards the end of this summer. It will be quite interesting to observe. This is the biggest blow to Israel since its rebirth in 1948.  And finally, here is a couple of choice quotes showing what that dusty book on your shelf says about dividing Israel.

"I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land." Joel 3:2b (NIV)
"For thus says the LORD of hosts, He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you (Israel), touches the apple of His eye." Zechariah 2:8

Please forward this email to doubters and scoffers.

Have a nice summer.

-John

View Post

Great post John, this is an amazing thread especially the similiarities with the Gaza disengagement. Shows us what forcing Israel and having a key role in it's evacuation of people from their homes feels like.

Dear Bush administration............please keep your nose out of everyone else's business. We are not going to world's savior......he has already come and hopefully will SOON be here again. We cannot bring peace to the whole world, there is only one Prince of Peace and I'm sorry George Bush and Ms. Rice.....it is not YOU!

:(
John.........AMEN!!

Your friend,
Marta :-)

#101 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 31 August 2005 - 07:33 AM

Attached File  acrostic_bible_code_lion_judah.gif (14.02K)
Number of downloads: 117
Unrest grows in flooded New Orleans
Louisiana governor calls for prayer as conditions worsen

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 Posted: 1115 GMT (1915 HKT)

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana (CNN) -- As parts of flooded New Orleans slip into chaos and Gulf Coast communities struggle to deal with the devastation left by Hurricane Katrina, Louisiana's governor is declaring Wednesday a day of prayer.

In declaring Wednesday a day of prayer in the state of Louisiana, Blanco asked residents to ask "that God give us all the physical and spiritual strength to work through this crisis and rebuild."

"As we face the devastation wrought by Katrina, as we search for those in need, as we comfort those in pain and as we begin the long task of rebuilding, we turn to God for strength, hope and comfort," Blanco said.

==========

It is interesting that Wednesday ---the day that the city is brought to their knees and forced to bow before God ---a day of prayer --- is the 430th day (Ezek. 4) from when the Picture Bible Code came to me --- and the main part of it ---"the river", reads: (The following quote is taken from this document put on net last year.)
http://www.bible-cod...saiah-river.htm

Attached File  axe_tree_lamp_river_bible_code.gif (11.29K)
Number of downloads: 157

Though the following code, found 430-days ago, is firstly about Jerusalem, yet the similarities to the city of New Orleans is most striking. The following in green is quoted from that document put on the net a year ago.)

"The mountain river reads: "Bow low (in stillness); Be quiet before me! I AM Jesus! Bow low (in stillness); then you will shine like a river!" ("From everlasting, my name is the Lord" interweaves within "I am Jesus" as does, "The blood concerning my salvation," so as to denote depth to the river at middle.)

The image of the river flowing diagonally along the lower branch of the balance/lamp/tree suggests several things:

1. It suggests an abundant supply of water for the tree in the midst.

2. It suggests an abundant supply of oil for the lamp.

3. It suggests that the river, too, is judging or being judged on the scales.

4. The river suggests a peaceful habitation to those that submit to its terms.

5. The river has depth...It is also perfectly balanced at center and numerically pregnant so as to bring out the idea of perfection or fullness. The number 7 in the Bible signifies perfection or completion. "

The key phrase in this quote is the word, "Bow low." It means to "Be still" (as in the stilling of the storm.) Or it means to bow low (as in bow the knee as the cotext of where the code is found implies, i.e., Isa. 46:1-3).

The 430 days since that word came to me is the number of Ezekiel's symbolic siege of Jerusalem, and now New Orleans is under seige. (See previous posts for the connection between the two cities.) Also, Joseph's brothers bowed down to him (a type of Jesus) when they entered Egypt as refugees during the seven-year famine. They were their 430 years. ("A day for each year", Ezekiel calls it.)

The following two points that I wrote as concerning the bible-code river also are notable: (Recall the picture code of the hurricane moving up the river.)

"1. It suggests an abundant supply of water for the tree in the midst.

2. It suggests an abundant supply of oil for the lamp.

3. It suggests that the river, too, is judging or being judged on the scales."

New Orleans had its supply of fresh water shut down and today, Wednesday, the 430th day from the code as the remnants of the hurricane touch us here in Ontario, the price of oil across parts of Canada and the States have suddenly sky-rocked. The price of gas (and "oil") at the gas-pump last night jumped up in price about 20%!

Also, another levee is expected to break momentarily and flood the city with up to another 9 feet of water.

The city is under siege! It's walls are breached! The city is being evacuated! They are refugees! The water is slowlyrising

---Do we hear what God is warning?
Attached File  belshazzar.1_small.jpg (2.34K)
Number of downloads: 7
Babylon, that city surrounded by water, is fallen!

This is not good news, but God is speaking! Let us not be dull and miss it ---even if it is a sad situation.

What is God saying?

America is falling! It will not take the full force of God's fury to do it. Only a bump into her; for she is weakened to the point that she simply and slowly now bleeds to death ---unless she repents. Perhaps this Day of Prayer is a sign of exactly that.

This is the seventh Hurricane that God has linked to the is bible code. And the past seven days since it formed are like the seven-years tribulation period, ---with the last three-and-half days the most intense.

(See earlier posts about all the "sevens" to do with this hurricane.)

Let the virgins awake and trim their lamps!
Attached File  axe_tree_lamp_river_bible_code.gif (11.29K)
Number of downloads: 157

================
Some further thoughts added Sept 2, 2005!
======================

Yes, this situation could be a result of the Gaza Strip crisis in Israel.  Yes, this situation could be a result of the spiritistic decadence that goes on in New Orleans.  Yes, this situation could be a result because of the slave entry through New Orleans.  Yes, this situation could be a result of the gambling along the coast line.  Yes, this could be because of the Circuit Court System in New Orleans taking its stand on behalf of abortion in the land.  However, the issue right now is to let the Spirit of God rise up within you and for you begin to cry out in the midst of this situation in a way that you have never cried out before.  Job 22:30 says, "He will even deliver the one [for whom you intercede] who is not innocent; yes, he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands." (AMP)

Once you have lived through severe trauma, you realize that pointing a finger is not necessary.  You actually realize that it is just the grace of God that any of us are not in these situations.  Pray that the "spirit of man withstand this major wound and infirmity in this nation" (Prov 18:14).

The above is a quote from a newsletter sent me. I am not sure of the ministry as I really know nothing about it, but I like this quote. I think the judgement is due to all these things, and yet, "You actually realize that it is just the grace of God that any of us are not in these situations."

We sometimes think it is one thing or the other. But it happened for many reasons. I would add to this list of sins the sin of human negligence by ignoring the warnings for years about a levee break in a hurricane. However, while some cities are more notorious than others for their wickedness, yet the whole world more or less is ripe for judgement.

God judges nations and cities and people in ways and manners so as to make them object lessons that they and others may fear and hopefully learn from. The lesson learned here is that the nations will all be judged one by one and will not escape. ---though New Orleans thought she had escaped. The bible says: "Be sure that your sins will find you out."

In the same way American has been warned over and over again by Bible-believing Christians that her sins will eventually take her down. But she says in her heart that she will always sit as Queen of the Nations. But she will certainly fall as warned, just as New Orleans fell as warned. And perhaps it might be a slow-motion collapse as in New Orleans, or maybe it will be sudden. But whatever way, America will fall if she does not heed the warnings of the bible and repent.

Her economic collapse is coming, as revealed by the Mene-Tekel Bible Code. It is coming as sure as day. It is a matter of time. And it will come on a time frame that will show all who have ears to hear that it is not a chance event, but ordained by God---just as the hurricane struck at the end of the said 430 days as per the Balance Bible Code. Yes, I may not of known all the details of what was to happen by that code, but now that it has happened I can see that this seventh hurricane was the building up of those that preceded it, with the tsunami in a class of its own. Remember that these things are happening 1,260,000 days from the events of the Exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt. And it is also 1150 x 3 years from this period of time as well. (See the 2300 [1150 x 2] of Daniel 8.)

Far more could be said about the numeric, but the point is that these things are happening on God's schedule. There are no coincidences with God. The notion of coincidental happenstance is a pagan notion. Either God is in control or He isn't. And while not every bad event is the consequence of sin (remember Job?), this one in New Orleans is obviously so. Hundreds of God's people scattered over the world, and no doubt locally, have been warning them of just such a disaster. And now we see that New Orleans has become an object lesson for the rest of America, and America will one day become an object lesson for the rest of the world ---unless she repents completely. Because of her knowledge of the Bible above other nations, her sins are especially great in the eyes of the Lord. As the title of Lenard Ravenhill's book warns: "Sodom had no Bible!"

=============

Next, click here for discussion on "NASA Judged" as it relates to the hurricanes, including Katrina. http://www.christian...indpost&p=12544

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

==================================

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

#102 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:08 AM

I wonder if another "bump" is coming to California as has been spoken of here:

http://elijah1.com/
Eagles Gathering In California
August 27, 2005

In the early 1980's the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart that 'as it goes in California, so it shall go with the rest of the nation', and I believe that in no time in history has this statement been more true than now. Much is being weighed in the balance as we approach the end of 2005, and our nation now appears to be walking on a thin razor's edge of either judgment or revival. Keep your eyes closely on California this year, for I believe that as it goes in California in 2005, so it will go with the rest of the nation in 2006.

Many prophetic warnings have been given to the state of California, and likewise, many promises. To say that one or the other is valid or invalid would be a misrepresentation of what the Holy Spirit is saying. Do not concentrate solely on warnings and become a 'calamitist', whereas to over-focus on judgments is the path to eventual deception. But to ignore prophetic warnings can be a deadly mistake, whereas 99% of the time prophetic warnings are given so that the Church can intercede and ultimately avert the event.

Our ministry has released some strong prophetic warnings for California for this year, including words regarding a potential great quake, but these warnings have been for the purpose of averting or minimizing the size of the events through prayer and strategic action in dealing with the root of the issues (such as dividing the land of Israel and other national issues which will eventually lead to judgment if we do not pray for our leaders, instead of judging and condemning them). Remember, we should confront and attack flawed policies and issues, not attack people. We are called to pray for our leaders, not persecute them, so while educating our people on the issues, at the same time we must watch our words and not publicly condemn the leaders whom God has placed in office. Pray for them, address them in love and respect, and expect God to miraculously work behind the scenes to solve the problem and put the house in order, whether it be the House of Representatives, a House of Worship or a household of parents with their children. Pray for your leaders, do not slander or condemn them, whereas one thing is certain: if you touch God's anointed you risk having the judgment of God fall on your own house.

This year, as much spiritual warfare is being waged over the nations of the earth, I see a changing of the guards as many leaders within the spiritual and political realms have to give account for the seeds they have sown during their time in office, whether it be good or evil. As many nations are now being weighed in the balance and on the verge of severe judgments, I see a gathering of eagles on the frontlines in key cities around the world, and a call to prayer being trumpeted by God's elect to intercede for a change of direction while there is still time. One of these key cities is San Francisco, but there are other great cities as well where I believe the eagles will be gathering to intercede for America and the nations of the world. God's time clock is Jerusalem. Israel's evacuation from Gaza this month indicates that the world has now moved one step further towards that clock striking midnight, and although judgment may be delayed temporarily, it cannot be delayed indefinitely. Use your time wisely, for the King cometh!

Blessings,

Timothy Snodgrass
Philippines
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users