• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Katrina Hurricane's eye overtop NHC -New Orleans Rate Topic: -----

#73 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:36 PM

I'm enjoying the rainbows and lovely pool but...there's also a sobering reality out there:

MORE BIRTH PANGS - By Jan Markell - www.olivetreeviews.org

Most people know that birth pangs intensify and get closer together as the baby is about to be born. That is the illustration the Bible gives about the intensification of the "signs of the times." The verse in Matthew 24:8 also calls it "the beginning of sorrows" in other translations.

How many times in the last year have you heard that some event was a "once in a lifetime" happening? They're all over my "Signs in Nature" category at my Web site, so I won't belabor them. How many times have you heard of disasters that are of "biblical proportion" in the last 2 – 4 years?

I've had two "watchmen" I have known for many years. White House correspondent Bill Koenig (www.watch.org) has written the brilliant book "Eye to Eye: The Consequences of Dividing Israel." Get it at his site, mine under "Our Products", or in my print newsletter. A clue: It has a hurricane on the cover. He documents what happens when America turns on Israel.

I have known Avner Boskey who lives in Israel for 25 years (www.davidstent.org). I will throw my two shekels in this as well. We base our conclusions on Genesis 12:3: "I will bless those that bless you, Israel, and I will curse those that curse you."

As America forced Israelis out of Gaza, hurricane Katrina was building in the Atlantic. Now that it has hit, one reporter said, "It must be an emotional experience to walk away from their homes and not know if they will ever live in them again." That was the sentiment of those run out of Gaza.

Another commentator said that many homes in the path of the hurricane will be destroyed. Nearly all structures in Gaza's Jewish communities and farms have been destroyed and continue to be as I write this.

The Louisiana State University's Hurricane Center said that the hurricane will loosen many coffins in graveyards. I'm telling it like it is—sorry if it's graphic. In the last few days Jewish bodies have been exhumed from their graves in Gaza to be buried in other places, so the new state of Gazastan can be "judenrein" (totally free of Jews.)

Evacuation. How many times did we hear that term in the last two weeks coming out of Israel? Has there ever been such an "evacuation" of Americans in recent years, or for that matter, ever as a result of one event?

Refugees. Thousands of Israelis are homeless as the government has not come through for many of them. Some live in tents. Many have no money. Others are in refugee camps. It would appear that survivors of Katrina will be "refugees" perhaps for weeks or months. Let us pray that FEMA acts a bit out of character and does not delay help to our "refugees." I have heard "FEMA failure" stories from the 2004 hurricanes.

The Gaza and Northern Judea and Samaria areas evacuated produced and exported some of the finest agricultural products anywhere in the world. The entire Israeli economy will be affected. Katrina will affect every American. We get about 25% of our oil from the refineries in the Gulf that were in Katrina's path. When gas goes to $3 a gallon or more, the ripple effect will gravely affect our economy.

More parallels will come out as the story progresses.

You cannot spit in the "apple of God's eye" as the Bible calls the Jewish people, even if many remain in unbelief. A revival is coming in the Tribulation.

Luke 21 talks about the "sea and the waves roaring" and "men's hearts failing them for fear." It goes on to say, "When you see these things begin to happen, look up and know your Redemption draws near (Luke 21:28). Though we know not when, as Hal Lindsey and I shared in April, 2004 as we shared a platform, "He is at the door."

NOTE: PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND OUR "EVIDENCES FOR THE END TIMES" conference with Hal Lindsey September 30 – October 1 in Arden Hills, MN, a northern suburb of St. Paul, MN. All details are on my Web site, www.olivetreeviews.org, then go to 'CONFERENCES.' We'll talk about how prophecy signs have escalated since 1948, and even more specifically in the last 2 – 3 years.

It seems a lot of people have a mantra today. Here's mine: You cannot understand world events without understanding Bible prophecy, yet is has vanished from our churches as it makes people "uncomfortable." Preterism, Amillenialism, Replacement Theology, Kingdom Now, Latter Rain, and more have confused most everyone. Visit my Web site's category of "Prophecy Watch" for a definition of these beliefs.

Katrina and Gaza: is God speaking in New Orleans? - Avner Bosky

"This is what YHVH says, who gives the sun to be a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars to be a light by night, who stirs up the sea, so that its waves roar; YHVH of Armies is His name" (Jer.31:35)

The past two weeks have seen Israel withdraw from Gaza as a result of (among other things) American policy and pressure. In previous newsletters we have quoted US State Department and Presidential statements to that effect.

The rushing onset of Hurricane Katrina is shocking and ominous. Check out www.stratfor.com's breaking article "The Geopolitics of Katrina" for the potential strategic damage that could be caused to the US and global economy and petroleum industry as a result of this hurricane. The Port of Southern Louisiana is the USA's largest port and the fifth largest in the world in terms of tonnage. It is America's key port for grain export. Approximately 25% of U.S. produced crude oil comes from the Gulf of Mexico.

Consider Bill Koenig's web site www.watch.org and his book "Eye to Eye – Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel" which charts the uncanny connection between USA attempts to pressure Israel into shrinking its borders, and nearly simultaneous natural disasters in America.

We ask you to consider God's hand in present events. Genesis 12:3 is a prophetic promise that says that God will curse the one who speaks curses Israel.

What happens in Israel affects the rest of the world, and how any country treats Israel has a lot to do with how God treats that country. We are praying, deeply concerned and grieved about the onset of Katrina.

Here are some appalling parallels that need to be considered as we all pray into this situation.

* Recent comments over the past hours on the FOX NEWS Channel eerily parallel what has just happened in Gaza. One commentator referred to the inhabitants of New Orleans and said, "It must be an emotional experience to walk away from their houses and not know if they will be able to live in them again." That is exactly what has transpired here this past week for Gaza's Jewish population.

* Another commentator said that most of all the wooden structures in New Orleans will be destroyed. Nearly all of the structures in Gaza's Jewish communities and farms have been destroyed.

* Ivor Van Heeden, deputy director of Louisiana State University's Hurricane Center, recently said on FOX that there is a high probability that the hurricane will loosen many of the coffins in New Orleans and that corpses will be loosened and moved from their resting places. One of the three top items on Israel's news tonight was the forced removal of Jewish graves from the Gaza Strip and the transportation of the corpses for reburial in other parts of Israel.

* Whereas Gaza was placed under a state of emergency as its 8,000 residents were evacuated, now New Orleans has been given orders for a mandatory evacuation of nearly 500,000 people.

* Whereas many Israeli Jews from Gaza are in temporary refugee camps and tent cities, there is talk of up to one million refugees needing to be settled in temporary camps in the Louisiana and Mississippi area.

It seems that the US and Israel are joined together this week by some measure of tragedy. We grieve for this, and especially for the apparent links between these two events.

Pray for America's leadership, that their spiritual eyes and ears may be attentive to the God of Israel who stirs up the waves so that they roar. Let us not shut our ears if He is speaking. And let us handle with respect the people whom He has chosen as the apple of His eye.

Avner Boskey

www.davidstent.org - david@davidstent.org

Boo for me huh :blink:
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#74 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:48 PM

As America forced Israelis out of Gaza, hurricane Katrina was building in the Atlantic. Now that it has hit, one reporter said, "It must be an emotional experience to walk away from their homes and not know if they will ever live in them again." That was the sentiment of those run out of Gaza.

I'll have to think about all that, but that would help explain better the link between the city of New Orleans and Jerusalem as per that verse out of Isaiah 54 that I spoke of a little while earlier? :blink:

#75 User is offline   Marta 

• Jesus, please come soon....this world is a mess!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:21 PM

Miki,
Great post!

Evacuation. How many times did we hear that term in the last two weeks coming out of Israel? Has there ever been such an "evacuation" of Americans in recent years, or for that matter, ever as a result of one event?

NOW........that really caught my eye!! :huh: Anyone else?
Your friend,
Marta :-)

#76 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:21 PM

chrio39, on Aug 21 2005, 11:43 PM, said:

On or about Thursday, Aug 18th, I dreamt that I was north of New Orleans approximately 25-50 miles (somewhere above Lake Pontchartrain). I had 2 or 3 people with me, and we were in a house, or motel room with a southern view through some sliding glass doors. I don't remember what drew my attention to the city, but I looked  and saw a hydrogen bomb cloud developing over the city. I grabbed the people with me, and had them run out of the room, across the hall to a bedroom, and had all of us lay facedown on the floor in order to protect us from the shock wave and whatever else might accompany it. One wall wasn't much protection, but there was no time for anything else. I was concerned about a blinding flash and radiation, but realized that we were already exposed, though there was some distance to the blast.  I remember thinking that I was grateful to be witnessing it at a distance. At that time I awoke.

I tried to forget the dream as naturally I was somewhat shaken, as I live in New Orleans, as do my parents, church family, etc.

I have had other dreams of judgement on this city, including foreign invasion, but never total destruction. I see it as a warning as to what could happen if the people remain unrepentent and the church unsucessful in its mission.

This is my best guess, but I would like to hear if anyone has an intepretation.
View Post

The timing of this dream is most remarkable and uncanny! I can't help but think that God is saying that if the city does not repent than a worse cloud will enfold it. An atomic bomb! Thus, the hurricane is a warning. (Or more likely the dream may have simply been a warning that New Orleans would resemble a landscape that looked as if a nuclear bomb had been dropped?)

Over the past year, the Lord has been linking to me the concept of the cloud of a hurricane with the cloud of an atomic bomb. This dream seems to be confirming this relationship, especially for New Orleans. I don't believe that this dream was just a coincidence. It's not like we have zillions of dreams posted every day on this forum!

After touring the destruction by air, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour said it looked like Hiroshima after the atomic bomb was dropped.

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

==================================

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

#77 Guest_jhamner_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:28 PM

I just love this forum. It truly is an eidfying place where we truly see the body of Christ working together, using our gifts together, and glorifying our Heavenly Father.

:wub:

I'm just watching all you guys do your thing and reeping what you've sown.

#78 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:40 PM

jhamner, on Aug 29 2005, 08:28 PM, said:

I just love this forum.  It truly is an eidfying place where we truly see the body of Christ working together, using our gifts together, and glorifying our Heavenly Father.

:wub:

I'm just watching all you guys do your thing and reeping what you've sown.
View Post

Yes, it is amazing how all our posts are coming together as one!

Another verse that comes to me concerning New Orleans is this one:

Joh 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing befall thee.

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users