• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Katrina Hurricane's eye overtop NHC -New Orleans Rate Topic: -----

#67 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 29 August 2005 - 05:07 PM

We are 70 miles north of Toronto and are having thuderstorms related to the Hurricane this far north! A funnel cloud just passed over our house!!! (It was reported as well in a town called Angus not far from us.)

I thought you all would be interested in knowing that little bit of info! :)

Orillia - Lagoon City - Washago
6:29 PM EDT Monday 29 August 2005

Severe thunderstorm warning for
Orillia - Lagoon City - Washago continued

Radar is detecting locally severe thunderstorms over the warned
regions. These storms are capable of producing brief strong wind
gusts to 90 km/h and hail to 3 centimetres. More persistent cells
may produce locally heavy rainfall of up to 50 millimetres.

At 6.20 PM toonie sized hail to 3 centimetres was reported in
Orillia.

(P.s., my wife and son are in Orillia right now no doubt enjoying the storm!)

See next post below!

#68 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 29 August 2005 - 05:56 PM

We are 70 miles north of Toronto and are having thuderstorms related to the Hurricane this far north! A funnel cloud just passed over our house!!! (It was reported as well in a town called Angus not far from us.)

I thought you all would be interested in knowing that little bit of info!  :)

Orillia - Lagoon City - Washago
6:29 PM EDT Monday 29 August 2005

Severe thunderstorm warning for
Orillia - Lagoon City - Washago continued

Radar is detecting locally severe thunderstorms over the warned
regions. These storms are capable of producing brief strong wind
gusts to 90 km/h and hail to 3 centimetres. More persistent cells
may produce locally heavy rainfall of up to 50 millimetres.

At 6.20 PM toonie sized hail to 3 centimetres was reported in
Orillia.

(P.s., my wife and son are in Orillia right now no doubt enjoying the storm!)

Now we are having a full rainbow with the sun shining! I can't help but be reminded of the scripture I was reading just before our local thunderstorm came as I pondered prayerfully the hurricane:

Isa 54:9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me; for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah shall no more go over the earth, so have I sworn that I will not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. (Recall Noah's rainbow as a sign of this.)
Isa 54:10 For the mountains may depart, and the hills be removed; but my lovingkindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall my covenant of peace be removed, saith Jehovah that hath mercy on thee.
Isa 54:11 O thou afflicted ("city" NIV), tossed with tempest (Hebrew literally "hurricane," same word as used in Bible Code), and not comforted, behold, I will set thy stones in fair colors, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
Isa 54:12 And I will make thy pinnacles of rubies, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy border of precious stones. (A fitting scripture for New Orleans whose foundations and gates, etc., were its weak points that could have led to its complete inundation and ruin ---but for God!)
Isa 54:13 And all thy children shall be taught of Jehovah; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

I am just crazy enough to believe that this simple thunderstorm(s), and than the subsequent rainbow, is a sign to all that read this post as to God's faithfulness in regards to Hurricane Katrina. :) If God wants to compare New Orleans to besieged Jerusalem, who am I to quarrel with Him! :blink:

As men see the different rainbows that will appear across the eastern United States and Canada ---many will remember as I did, and give thanks to God.

Gen 9:13 I am putting my bow in the clouds. It will be the sign of my covenant with the world.
Gen 9:14 Whenever I cover the sky with clouds and the rainbow appears,
Gen 9:15 I will remember my promise to you and to all the animals that a flood will never again destroy all living beings.
Gen 9:16 When the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between me and all living beings on earth.
Gen 9:17 That is the sign of the promise which I am making to all living beings."

Eze 1:4 I looked up and saw a windstorm coming from the north. Lightning was flashing from a huge cloud, and the sky around it was glowing. Where the lightning was flashing, something shone like bronze. ...

Eze 1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of Jehovah.

A simple child before Him,
Dean

===========
My next major post in this series on Hurricane Katrina and New Orleans is here:

:excl: http://www.christian...indpost&p=11836 :excl:

Or jump ahead to this link for discussion on "NASA Judged" as it relates to the hurricanes, including Katrina. http://www.christian...indpost&p=12544

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

==================================

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

#69 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:18 PM

Yea not nay! And Amen
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#70 Guest_jhamner_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:19 PM

Adonnay, Master, YOU ARE A GREAT AND GLORIOUS GOD WITH NEVER ENDING MERCY. Thank You for answered prayers. It is because of Your love and grace that we love You and will sing Your praises forever and ever AMEN!

YOUR LOVE IS HIGHER THAN THE HEAVENS AND YOUR FAITHFULNESS REACHES THE SKY!

Shekel- I agree with you on the Jonah complex. God is so much more forgiving than man- why He is to a people that is so stiff necked (myself included), I will never understand. I see my critical self (with the splint in my eye) camping out on that hill wondering why the heck He is so patient with His mocking disobedient children. But I can only think of my colorful past (and unfortunately present) and remember the mercy He's shown me. That's why we praise Him. He is a GOOD GOD!

I couldn't sleep last night- I was awake from 3- 4 in morning. I just KNEW God was going to show mercy another time- and prayed last night for it on this forum. For when sin increases, grace increases all the more.

It is close to midnight- time is almost up. Yet another warning and another sign of things to come.

#71 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:29 PM

jhamner, on Aug 29 2005, 07:19 PM, said:

Adonnay, Master, YOU ARE A GREAT AND GLORIOUS GOD WITH NEVER ENDING MERCY.  Thank You for answered prayers.  It is because of Your love and grace that we love You and will sing Your praises forever and ever AMEN! 

YOUR LOVE IS HIGHER THAN THE HEAVENS AND YOUR FAITHFULNESS REACHES THE SKY!

Shekel- I agree with you on the Jonah complex.  God is so much more forgiving than man- why He is to a people that is so stiff necked (myself included), I will never understand.  I see my critical self (with the splint in my eye) camping out on that hill wondering why the heck He is so patient with His mocking disobedient children.  But I can only think of my colorful past (and unfortunately present) and remember the mercy He's shown me.  That's why we praise Him.  He is a GOOD GOD! 

I couldn't sleep last night- I was awake from 3- 4 in morning.  I just KNEW God was going to show mercy another time- and prayed last night for it on this forum.  For when sin increases, grace increases all the more.

It is close to midnight- time is almost up.  Yet another warning and another sign of things to come.
View Post

It's funny you should mention Jonah again. I didn't say this in my previous post but I was actually reading the book of Jonah chapter one about the "great storm" when the great storm locally arrived. (I had just read Isaiah 54:9-13 before the Jonah passage. I didn't want to mention that part because it was embarrassing!) But there you go! You are so right in what you say ---dummy me!

#72 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:34 PM

blindzebra, on Aug 29 2005, 02:30 PM, said:

Great is the Mercy of God!
Great is His Undeserved Kindness!
For his Loving Kindness is forever!
Let us Praise Him Forever and Forever.
Praise Jah you People!
Ps. 145:21 all the way through 150...all of it, praises go to God!

How good and how tender is our merciful God, Jehovah.
View Post

Psa 145:17 Jehovah is righteous in all his ways, And gracious in all his works.
Psa 145:18 Jehovah is nigh unto all them that call upon him, To all that call upon him in truth.
Psa 145:19 He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him; He also will hear their cry and will save them.
Psa 145:20 Jehovah preserveth all them that love him; But all the wicked will he destroy.
Psa 145:21 My mouth shall speak the praise of Jehovah; And let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users