• You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Katrina Hurricane's eye overtop NHC -New Orleans Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:57 AM

Somewhere, I've read:

God's predominant note in His song-book, is His extreme Mercy and Grace.

The 7 Caananite nations were spared Destruction until they stooped to gross sin; they were throwing their own children into the fire (Molech-worship).

God didn't exile Israel to Assyria and Babylon, until Israel had sunk into greater sins than the 7 Caananite nations.

We (the USA) have legalized abortion and Partial Birth Abortion, 30 years ago. And we're not exiled yet.

Iraq (Babylon) seems to be an un-win-able War?
Babylon will be in-defeatable in the Trib? Until God attacks Babylon?

We fought Communism in Korea and Vietnam, with limited success.
Babylon is a little like Communism;; no economic freedoms, authoritarianism from a central govt. No property rights. The govt owns everything. God is denied.
Any person or govt that comes to power;;; They think that they MUST rule the world.

Satan is the ruler-of-this-world ,, until Jesus Returns.

Let's convince Jesus that we are anti-Satan, and pro-Jesus, BEFORE He Returns.

dennis manning
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#62 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 August 2005 - 11:11 AM

Attached File  Hurricane_Katrina.gif (37.38K)
Number of downloads: 45
This shows the current path of the storm.

===========
Hurricane Katrina Spares New Orleans as Storm Comes Ashore
Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Hurricane Katrina came ashore along the Louisiana coast, sparing New Orleans a direct hit, as it weakened on a path toward Biloxi, Mississippi.
The center of Katrina, with winds of 125 mph, was about 35 miles (56 kilometers) east-northeast of New Orleans, moving to the north at about 16 mph (26 kph), according to an advisory from the National Hurricane Center at 10 a.m. local time. The storm, which pushed oil prices to a record, knocked out power to hundreds of thousands along the Gulf Coast.

An earlier projected path had Katrina directly striking New Orleans, some of which lies 20 feet below sea level. Officials and area residents -- millions of whom fled for higher ground -- had been concerned the storm would cause flooding that would overwhelm the city's system of levees and pumps. Katrina lashed the city with winds as high as 135 mph.

``It looks like a war zone, with tree branches down everywhere,'' John Hazard, 44, said today from the uptown New Orleans home of his brother-in-law Bill Hines. Looking out on Audubon Boulevard, he said, ``garbage cans are floating in three feet of water. The wind is howling and the trees are dancing like crazy.''

New Orleans, just 100 miles upriver from the Gulf of Mexico, has 500,000 residents within a metropolitan area of 1.3 million people, and depends on pumps and levees to keep dry. The hurricane center warned of storm-surge flooding in Louisiana of as much as 28 feet.

#63 User is offline   angelheart424 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 29 August 2005 - 12:48 PM

I only have a few moments so didn't even get to read the post on this, Just wanted to say....

In the midst of the storms of Life you will find Jesus if you call on His Name...

This storm may be gigantic to those who live there, and I do pray for all their safty and SOULS, however, this storm is just a tiny speck compared to the one that is to come. May those who do not know Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour may they call upon His Nmae before it is too late...Oh thank You so much GOd for calling me to be your child for bringing me through so many of life's small storms even when I thought they were so big at the time they were all little compared to the storms that many will face if they continue to refuse you AS GOD AND THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORD, Oh Father GOd may you have mercy on their souls...In Jesus Name I pray...

angelheart
"KEEP ON KEEPING ON" & "NEVER GIVE UP"

YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST JESUS
HELEN AKA ANGELHEART 4 JESUS

#64 Guest_Miche_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 August 2005 - 12:59 PM

angelheart424, on Aug 29 2005, 09:48 AM, said:

I only have a few moments so didn't even get to read the post on this, Just wanted to say....

In the midst of the storms of Life you will find Jesus if you call on His Name...

This storm may be gigantic to those who live there, and I do pray for all their safty and SOULS, however, this storm is just a tiny speck compared to the one that is to come. May those who do not know Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour may they call upon His Nmae before it is too late...Oh thank You so much GOd for calling me to be your child for bringing me through so many of life's small storms even when I thought they were so big at the time they were all little compared to the storms that many will face if they continue to refuse you AS GOD AND THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORD, Oh Father GOd may you have mercy on their souls...In Jesus Name I pray...

angelheart
View Post

I love the heart you have for others Angelheart......... you often encourage me with your words.

#65 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:21 PM

ditto that Miche!
ditto that!

i love that heart of an angel!
and the angels rightly sing praises to God and to his Son!

#66 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:30 PM

Great is the Mercy of God!
Great is His Undeserved Kindness!
For his Loving Kindness is forever!
Let us Praise Him Forever and Forever.
Praise Jah you People!
Ps. 145:21 all the way through 150...all of it, praises go to God!

How good and how tender is our merciful God, Jehovah.

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users