Hurricane Katrina Hurricane's eye overtop NHC -New Orleans Rate Topic: -----

#55 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:42 AM

kim48, on Aug 29 2005, 06:55 AM, said:

DOWN TO CAT 4 THIS MORNING.

THE BAD, NO ELECTIC IN THE DOME AND THAT MEANS 8 OR 9 THOUSAND PEOPLE TOGETHER THERE W/O AIR.

KIM
View Post

God is clearly showing mercy in answer to thousands of people praying, such as that guest that posted from Texas. The Hurricane will now likely miss New Orleans more or less. The storm overall is weakers (140 mph), and is not expected to pass directly over New Orleans. New Orleans will remain on the west side of eye, which is the safest side (though still dangerous.) Nevertheless, there will probably still be 20 billion dollars damage and some loss of life. But the catastrophic scenario will not likely happen.

I hope people give thanks to God, for it is He that has spared this wicked city again!

#56 User is offline   kim48 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:48 AM

THANK GOD AND THANK GOD.
WE MUST STILL PRAY.
I FEEL THAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT THIS IS THE HAND OF GOD.

KIM

#57 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:58 AM

kim48, on Aug 29 2005, 07:48 AM, said:

THANK GOD AND THANK GOD.
WE MUST STILL PRAY.
I FEEL THAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT THIS IS THE HAND OF GOD.

KIM
View Post

I sure hope they do. But we know that people will likely forget within a month.

In any case, perhaps hundreds of people repented and turned to God. Only He really knows. And if they did, then that is very good.

We know that in the seven-year tribulation period spoken of by the prophets that God will not intentionally miss His targets of wrath as He did here, for that time will be a Time of Wrath. A time to display His righteous wrath rather than His righteous mercy.

(See next post below!!!)

#58 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:32 AM

I have mixed feeling about things. I feel a lot like Jonah. Allow me to spill out my heart.

God gave me this word about Him showing mercy to New Orleans last year when Ivan missed them. I mean, God actually drew a picture encoded in the bible with a hurricane traveling up a river as an act of JUDGEMENT symbolized by a burning scale of justice. I saw last year that New Orleans fit that picture very well since it was a wicked city at the mouth of the famous Mississippi river. But the picture bible code also spoke of His mercy and Him missing the mark intentionally.

But, I thought that now with Katrina it might all happen anyway. The timing and all was perfect in everyway ---and I mean in everyway! Wow! As a matter of fact, the storm is still supposed to pass near Toronto (near where I live) on Wednesday which is exactly 430 days after the encoded word came to me (June 27, 2004). (This is the number of days associated with that very code as explained a year ago on my web site.) The river in the code as discovered that day reads, "Be quite! Be still before me! I am Jesus! Be quite and then you will shine like a river!" (The code uses the same Hebrew words used in the Hebrew translation of the stilling of the storm{s} by Jesus.)

Attached File  Hurricane_Katrina.gif (37.38K)
Number of downloads: 153

Ever since that day, 430 days ago (Ezek. 4), God has been besieging the southern US with storms, just as Ezekiel besieged His replica of the city of Jerusalem. The prophet was told to draw or model pictures at times to act out what He was about to do by way of judgement.

But I am coming to see that God is easily swayed by faith and by righteousness as His people pray to Him for mercy. And whether things happen exacty as threatened (though the bible code said He would in fact show mercy, even as He has this second time), yet I have come to observe that whenever He shows mercy so that it looks like what He said would happen did not exactly happen as said, that He always makes up for the apparent discrepancy in some other way. But this will not stop men from mocking God's mercy. But I am encouraged to know that God is merciful and that He does not leave His servants looking silly, but will make up for it in some other way ---for God watches over His word to do it and His Name to honor it. :)

So it looks like this Hurricane will long be remembered both for its destruction and for it averting total destruction.

Our God is an awesome God! Full of mercy and love! :D

But He will not forever leave the wicked unpunished. :(

To my next post click here:
:excl: http://www.christian...indpost&p=11738 :excl:

Or jump ahead to this link for discussion on "NASA Judged" as it relates to the hurricanes, including Katrina. http://www.christian...indpost&p=12544

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

==================================

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

#59 Guest_Leia_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:41 AM

Attached File  Hurricane_Katrina.gif (37.38K)
Number of downloads: 153

Shekel, on Aug 29 2005, 06:32 AM, said:

I have mixed feeling about things. I feel a lot like Jonah. Allow me to spill out my heart.

God gave me this word about Him showing mercy to New Orleans last year when Ivan missed them. I mean, God actually drew a picture encoded in the bible with a hurricane traveling up a river as an act of JUDGEMENT symbolized by a burning scale of justice. I saw last year that New Orleans fit that picture very well since it was a wicked city at the mouth of the famous Mississippi river. But the picture bible code also spoke of His mercy and Him missing the mark intentionally.

But, I thought that now with Katrina it might all happen anyway. The timing and all was perfect in everyway ---and I mean in everyway! Wow! As a matter of fact, the storm is still supposed to pass near Toronto (near where I live) on Wednesday which is exactly 430 days after the encoded word came to me (June 27, 2004). (This is the number of days associated with that very code as explained a year ago on my web site.) The river in the code as discovered that day reads, "Be quite! Be still before me! I am Jesus! Be quite and then you will shine like a river!" (The code uses the same Hebrew words used in the Hebrew translation of the stilling of the storm{s} by Jesus.)

Ever since that day, 430 days ago (Ezek. 4), God has been besieging the southern US with storms, just as Ezekiel besieged His replica of the city of Jerusalem. The prophet was told to draw or model pictures at times to act out what He was about to do by way of judgement.

But I am coming to see that God is easily swayed by faith and by righteousness as His people pray to Him for mercy. And whether things happen exacty as threatened (though the bible code said He would in fact show mercy, even as He has this second time), yet I have come to observe that whenever He shows mercy so that it looks like what He said would happen did not exactly happen as said, that He always makes up for the apparent discrepancy in some other way. But this will not stop men from mocking God's mercy. But I am encouraged to know that God is merciful and that He does not leave His servants looking silly, but will make up for it in some other way ---for God watches over His word to do it and His Name to honor it.  :)

So it looks like this Hurricane will long be remembered both for its destruction and for it averting total destruction.

Our God is an awesome God! Full of mercy and love!  :D

But He will not forever leave the wicked unpunished. :(
View Post

#60 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2005 - 08:06 AM

I've been wondering lately about Gods mercy toward the Israelites when they grumbled about water and Moses struck the rock...

I've considered that God's mercy is so great because he sees the end of things without the mercy verses the end of things with his mercy.

He weighs the two.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users