• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Katrina Hurricane's eye overtop NHC -New Orleans Rate Topic: -----

#49 Guest_chrio39_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:26 PM

blindzebra, on Aug 28 2005, 10:05 PM, said:

great thinking!  good going kim!
but i see her online at the list of topic readers!
she is here!....she is somewhere safe for the moment!
Chrio...we are all standing by for your report.
where are you located?
you dreamt this was coming!
devestating clouds, looking south, everything!
...standing by....
View Post

Hey BZ,

There is a felling of emptyness in having posted that dream. During our evacuation, I thought about the aspects of the dream that you mentioned. I also remember the dream that was posted by another about a Killer hurricane that covered several states. Have you seen the sattelite images of Katrina? One of them shows the southern edge over Cuba and the northeast edge over Louisiana and the eastern edge at the penisula of Florida. This storm fills 1/2 of the gulf of Mexico. Notice how it dwarfs the states above it!

It seems that some details of both dreams don't seem to work, but together they paint what is there. What do you think?

#50 Guest_Jeep_*

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:29 PM

I am glad your safe Chiro, I've been praying for you and yours

keep looking up! there's more to come

Jeep

#51 Guest_chrio39_*

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:36 PM

Jeep, on Aug 28 2005, 11:29 PM, said:

I am glad your safe Chiro, I've been praying for you and yours
keep looking up! there's more to come

Thanks Jeep, it is so nice to know that people that I've never met care and are praying for us. Think of the people on the gulf coast who feel all alone in their fears. I know that we all pray that in their worst hours, many will call out to the God of all comfort.

With them, let's all look up.

Jeep
View Post

#52 Guest_Jeep_*

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:45 PM

I just heard on CNN that the hurricane forecasting center envisions a potential death toll of 50,000 if in fact this cat 5 hits new orleans head on.

Heavenly Father I ask you to deliver these folks from this perilous event, and that your mercy will comfort all who is affected by this. Forgive us of our sinful ways, and deliver us Lord.

In Jesus name
Amen

#53 User is offline   Godisgood 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:25 AM

Hi once again:

Thank you, Renee, for your kindness and thoughtful words. It mean much to me. :) I do hope and pray for your nephew will be alright.

I'd like to share a verse with you all that have been on my mind. It's Revelation 3:14-22, which the Holy Spirit speaks to the angel of the church in Laodicea. I couldn't but help feel that this is exactly what God is saying about America through this storm.

"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

'These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. " 'I know of your deeds, that you are neither cold or hot. I wish that you either were one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot or cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich: and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.' "

America's lukewarmness is what really ticking God off, He says either hot or cold three times, so you know that's not good for God is three in One, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. America is the lone superpower and one of the richest nation ever in the history of the world and its medical technology is second to none. Yet God says we're really poor and pitiful and sick. Notice that in first sentence it states, These are the words of the Amen (so be it), the faithful and true, the ruler of God's creation. Public education doesn't even want to acknowledge that Creation by Intelligent design (scientificspeaks for God) but insists on the flawed theory of evolution is the only possible explanation. Naturally, I think not! God is the wonderful creator and forgiver of man's gross sin. I am thankful for that.

This storm may be catastrophic but our faith in God is what will calms the water if we're not discouraged by the mighty winds and the thrashing waves that may be surrounding us. Remember when Jesus had walked on the sea (or lake) in the midst of a storm and Peter cries out, "Jesus, if that's you, command me to come toward you." and Jesus said, "Come". Peter got out of the boat and did start walking toward him on the water. But then he noticed how fierce the winds were and the waves thrashing, he started to sink into the water. He had cried out, "Jesus, save me!" Of course, Jesus did saved him and said to him, "You of little faith. Why did you doubt?" Anything that Jesus did, we can do as well, as long as we keep our focus and faith in Him. Have no fear in the external stuff and just simply believe with purity in your heart.

Admittedly, I may not be the best witness and there have been times when I had backslided. But I do not doubt of Jesus's great love for us all nor do I doubt the fact that he still answers our prayers. This is without a doubt, for I've witnessed to His faithfulness, not just in me or thru me, but in others as well.

God bless

Wendy
"And He passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, ' "The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in Love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet He does not leave the guilty unpunished; He punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation." ' Ex. 34:6-7

#54 User is offline   kim48 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2005 - 05:55 AM

DOWN TO CAT 4 THIS MORNING.

THE BAD, NO ELECTIC IN THE DOME AND THAT MEANS 8 OR 9 THOUSAND PEOPLE TOGETHER THERE W/O AIR.

KIM

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users