• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Katrina Hurricane's eye overtop NHC -New Orleans Rate Topic: -----

#283 User is offline   grumbletiger 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 12:28 PM

This might sound absolutely insane but i had this dream/vision thing which may correlate to this nasa stuff and to future prophecies in revelation surrounding wormwood incident. We shot a comet travelling through space to disprove God, but we didnt realize that it was a transport for other living beings in the universe. Now, on its way is a comet filled with the 'locusts' of revelation on the way here to cause the greatest blow to mankind in one fell swoop as well as torture survivors with their 5 month stings. I know this is all spacy-crazy sounding, but thats partially why NASA must be brought to justice for laughing in the face of God to the point of hurting His other creatures that we know nearly nothing about. Im sure my God would have issues with us hurting other living creatures who arent part of our drama...I may be completely wrong - remember one can only speculate. The one who holds the answer is our divine Lord and master Jesus. He is the Way Truth and Light. I know God will judge me and my words, and I know He will be right in whatever judgement He makes of me. God Bless all, and peace be to the survivors of the Lords tempest.

#284 User is offline   ASC2 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:04 PM

I am not Jewish, however I have a friend who is and she sent me this information:

"Every name has a special passage in the Torah:

Running a search on קתרינה (Katrina) in the entire Tanach came up with two results:

A skip of 32 in Yermiyahu 19:8-11
A skip of 51 in Yechezkiel 25:12-16

Take a look at the verses:

Yermiyahu:

8. And I will make this city into a waste and a whistling; everyone who passes by it shall be astonished and whistle concerning all her plagues.
9. And I will feed them the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and each one will eat the flesh of his friend, in the siege and the straits that their enemies and those who seek their lives will inflict upon them.
10. And you shall break the jug before the eyes of the men who go with you.
11. And you shall say to them: so said the Lord of Hosts: so will I break this people and this city, as one breaks the potter's vessel, which can no longer be repaired, and in the Topheth they will bury without place to bury.

Yechezkiel:

12. So said the Lord God: Because Edom acted in wreaking vengeance against the house of Judah - and has incurred guilt by taking vengeance on them,
13. Therefore, so said the Lord God: I shall stretch forth My hand upon Edom, and I shall cut off from her both man and beast, and I shall make it desolate from the south, and Dedan will fall by the sword.
14. And I shall lay My revenge upon Edom by the hand of My people Israel, and they will do to Edom according to My wrath and according to My fury, and they will know my vengeance, says the Lord God.
15. So said the Lord God: Because the Philistines acted with vengeance and took revenge with [the] disdain of [their] soul to destroy for the hatred of old.
16. Therefore, so said the Lord God: Behold I stretch forth My hand upon the Philistines, and I shall cut off the Cherethites and destroy the survivors on the seacoast."

#285 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:29 PM

Posted Image

Also see Hurricane Vince posted after this one, which was a important sign in this series of signs!

It seems the Lord is bring this part of the Hurricane Balance Bible Code to my attention.

Last year, as said in another post, the Lord had put the axe to the tree (of the Balance Bible Code) and announced that "Judgment had begun." Then began the series of seven hurricanes climaxing with Katrina.

Along the "axe" that was laid to the root of the tree, (which says: "Jesus the Savior"), was a much longer bible code. Happily, it was all about mercy being shown to "the heap of ruins." Though the code ultimately points to Jerusalem, I can't help seeing New Orleans in there too. :)

(Keep in mind that the bible code takes the language of the surface text in which it is found and speaks in such a way as to be interpreted in Christ, all the while speaking about things still in our future. This is true of all the picture bible codes. In this way the codes become too awesome for the unbeliever to fathom, and is a judgment on them. Only those that take the time to ponder the riddle posed in connection to Christ and the surface text {Isa. 46:1-6} can understand.) (Also see Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year)

Note the central phrase of the code, "But to whom can He be compared and what is His likeness?" and compare that to the actual surface text wherein it is found (ELS 11). Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will you compare me or count me equal? To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?"

Bracketed around this central phrase about Jesus being the likeness of God, is a wonderful proclamation of mercy!

http://www.bible-cod...van-Jeannie.htm

Attached File  axe_tree_lamp_river_bible_code.gif (11.29K)
Number of downloads: 102Attached File  hurricane_squares_axe_tree_bible_code.gif (13.07K)
Number of downloads: 109

The following is a quotation from the above document put on the internet about this time last year:

Short version along axe only, and spiraling into the center.

("I am Jesus [Yeshua] the Savior!")

"I will look with favor! I will save! He will lift up the heap of ruins and I will forgive. But to whom can He be compared and what is His likeness? I will save and I will forgive and they will be circumcised and I will forgive."

See also "Axe to the Root!"

The following is quoted from the above "Axe to the Root" document and helps explain the above riddle as it relates to Christ and man.

The Two Small Rods

The two rods of the code, (or rod and axe) read, "And they circumcised Jesus," and in this context obviously infer the cutting off of Jesus by death (like a tree cut down). The word can also mean, "They dried up Jesus." Hence, the axe is pictured here as cutting down Jesus on our behalf. (Similarly, Jesus is portrayed in the image of the balance as having been weighed in the balances for us---as our substitute.) (Update: see article on Hurricane Ivan for this phrase repeated.)

The connection between circumcision and the river.

The Jordan-river crossing (with Joshua and the children of Israel) is before us here in this image, (at right). (This assumption is strongly backed up numerically, though the Mountain picture-code at the burning-bush connects it to Mt. Horeb (Sinai) as well, where the river flowed from the rock. Notice how that composite picture-code of the fiery Lamp intersects the fiery Mount so as to form a cross. The similarity between this code and the new code are striking; thematically, numerically, and pictorially. The one aids the other in interpretation).

The river is cut off at the point of crossing at the lower handle of the balance, (in large image). According to the book of Joshua, the Israelites were circumcised the very next day after Israel crossed the Jordan river. Thus we have the theme-agreement of a "river-crossing" with "circumcision." (Moreover, the name 'Joshua' is simply a variant of the name 'Jesus'.)

The letters that form the two rods (or rod and axe) are at 7 x 5-letter skips (= 35). Since the bible code is on a ten-times basis, therefore these '35' letters convert to 3.5 years, or half-seven. The number "3.5" is the number of "cutting off," (i.e., seven-years cut short), and hence agree with what the words themselves say, "They cut off (circumcised) Jesus." It should be noted that the ministry of Jesus lasted 3.5 years, and then He, too, was "cut off," (Daniel 9:24-27. See also Revelation 12).

Attached File  axe_tree_lamp_river_bible_code.gif (11.29K)
Number of downloads: 102Attached File  hurricane_squares_axe_tree_bible_code.gif (13.07K)
Number of downloads: 109

=====
Thus, I am suggesting that mercy and grace will come from this tragedy for all that are circumcised in heart, and not flesh only. That is, mercy to all that "rend their hearts and not their garments."

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

==================================

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

Also see Hurricane Vince posted after this one, which was a important sign in this series of signs!

#286 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2005 - 06:30 AM

In post 103, Shekel said, "Far more could be said about the numeric, but the point is that these things are happening on God's schedule. There are no coincidences with God. The notion of coincidental happenstance is a pagan notion. Either God is in control or He isn't. And while not every bad event is the consequence of sin (remember Job?), this one in New Orleans is obviously so. Hundreds of God's people scattered over the world, and no doubt locally, have been warning them of just such a disaster. And now we see that New Orleans has become an object lesson for the rest of America, and America will one day become an object lesson for the rest of the world ---unless she repents completely. Because of her knowledge of the Bible above other nations, her sins are especially great in the eyes of the Lord. As the title of Lenard Ravenhill's book warns: "Sodom had no Bible!"

I thought about:

We are so fallen. Christ is so perfect. How can God bring us into His Presence?

It's a HUGE work, both Spiritual and Physical. This world situation seems so complicated, out of control, hopeless, difficult,

How do we accomplish HUGE results? It's not easy. It's a lot of work. We have a HUGE God. He does the heavy lifting. We do what we can.
We trust the Lord for the rest.

And the Lord knows our hearts. Scary? Perfect love casts out fear.

dennis manning
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#287 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:11 AM

Yes Dennis...God does the heavy lifting. :blush:

Good portion you sectioned out from Shekels work too. I agree with him.

The point being, either God is in control or he isn't.

Is this a judgement? Is every hurricane? Is it part of the curse? Does God direct the storm?

Death where is thy sting?

I talked about a snake dream this morning in another post. Sometimes there is a final call. And it's scary!!

Better to see it while your awake than in a nightmare that you'll never wake up from.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#288 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:25 AM

My son attends Christian College out of state. He was walking home yesterday and a man came up to him and asked for money. He was going to give him $1.35... all he had. He pulled his Bible out of his pocket first and the man said "Oh are you a believer"? My son said yes and the man asked for prayer. As they began to pray the man started to cry.

He was from New Orleans and had just arrived. He had no money. He should have been in Washington State but didn't even know there was another Washington. His family was in Texas but he had an Uncle in Seattle but he'd never heard of Seattle. My son took him back to his house were he lives just off campus with 6 other guys. They fed him. He ate about 6 cans of chowder. (Those boys don't have much in their cupboards either :) )

The man said he'd never been in a white mans house before. He couldn't believe he was sitting on a white mans couch. And that a white man was helping him....
He told his story of poverty. He said he could read at 6th grade level but didn't want to brag. He was the first in his family to get an education. He had gone to culinary school to be a chef. You have to at least read at that level to go.

They hooked him up with a great black church in the area and put him on light rail where he was met and taken in by people that can help him.

I pray that man can have a new beginning. I Thank God for my son and those boys. Think how easy it would have been to just pass him by as he asked for money. Praise God the man ran into the right people!!
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users