• You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Katrina Hurricane's eye overtop NHC -New Orleans Rate Topic: -----

#271 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 06:25 AM

chrio39, on Sep 1 2005, 09:48 PM, said:

The following is a prophecy reguarding the catastrophy in New Orleans, by Kim Clement.
  Kim Clement's Word To New Orleans, LA given

July 22, 2005
at Christian Life Center in Humble, TX

Because of the recent tragic events regarding Hurricane Katrina, we have received many e-mails and phone calls requesting more information about the prophecy given by Kim Clement on July 22, 2005 in Houston, TX. The following letter from Kim should clarify his position on the prophecy, and other details that have been requested. Of course, what came out in the prophecy was chilling, even then to those that heard the word that night, not knowing all that this prediction could possibly entail.

Not only was the secret regarding an impending disaster revealed, but it was noted in the prophecy to be given in order to "strengthen" those that heard, and even suggested that it was a sign to precede a time of a great promise from God for the United States in August, September, and October of this year- 2005.

(Please Note- We are currently in process of moving the ministry headquarters to CA, and therefore will not be taking calls at our administrative office at this time. However, you can still place product orders or inquiries 24/7 at 866-546-4366. Also, all e-mail contacts will remain functional.)

FROM THE PEN OF KIM...
Aug 31, 2005

On July 22nd, 2005, while in Texas ministering, I received a word from the Spirit which was spoken publicly at  Christian Life Center in Humble, TX.  Here is the word:

Servants of God; Gatekeepers of New Orleans:

"Enough of past curses reminding you of yesterday’s failures.  Enough of New Orleans and its treachery.  Enough of stealing the Ark of the Covenant from my people just because you had those surrounding you that had no faith.  Caleb said "we are able to take this land;"  Joshua said "we are able to take this land."  But ten voices arose against the Lord God. And they would stone my servant Moses and say let us stone them and raise up another leader so that we may go back to Egypt.  Would you go back to your dung?  Would you go back to your vomit? 

O New Orleans God speaks to you from Houston tonight and says enough of this!  For a judgment is coming says the Spirit of the Lord, and I will take the men that have stood in faith, raise them above the flood that shall destroy those that constantly bicker and stand against my servant Moses, or my servant Bilbo.  I want you to understand there are great men in New Orleans that have faith, but you have been set aside not to lose but to win.  Enough of this!  For I will take the curses and the bodies will even rise and they will come forth on the water, but I will keep you and the stench of death will only last a few days.   And then what I promised two years ago will come to pass for August, September and October of this year I made a promise it would happen, and God said be strengthened now, be strengthened now, for enough is enough says the Lord."

Prophecy from 7-22-05- Pastor Richard Rodriguez (Host of the meetings held in Houston, TX)  Christian Life Center- 6650 Rankin Rd. Humble, TX 77396 (281)-319-4673 www.clc-church.com

Very seldom have I have been given the duty of delivering a word that entails judgment to a region or to a person, so when I heard what God spoke in July, I realized that this was going to be an extremely serious catastrophe. I was disturbed that night but kept my feelings to myself, wondering how I should pray about this. I love New Orleans, and had been there a number of times. My dear friend, Pastor Garland Bilbo, who had hosted my ministry a number of times was present in the meeting that night, and God even referred to him in the prophecy. His family had been a target of attack during the eighties and suffered persecution from  religious forces during the Nineties due to a public scandal in their family. This prophecy is one of the most accurate that I have ever been given and yet it almost sounded like God was about to deal with the Gatekeepers and spiritual leaders of New Orleans rather than the sinners of that City.

A part of the prophecy that concerned me was the fact that the flood would destroy those that constantly bicker and stand against my servant Moses (or my servant Bilbo.) I did not truly believe that these people would be destroyed in the flood but rather the waters would rid the City of the curses and bring an end to discord and divisive leaders. For God to refer to "Moses" spoke volumes to me. Moses was taking the people from a mindset of captivity and oppression into a land of "PROMISE" and yet the people (God's people) were bent on going back or even destroying the "voice" that represented God's intention for a better and glorious life on earth for the slaves who were actually born to be Kings. Remember Israel went from being Kings to becoming slaves because THEY SOLD THEIR PROPHETIC VOICE - JOSEPH. Joseph represented the prophetic voice amidst the family of God - He dreamed and saw the future. Eventually they sold this prophetic voice to the slave traders not realizing that wherever they sent the prophetic voice, they were destined to follow.

God is a God of love, and there is no doubt that we are living in a period of grace. However, I also noted that when a fig tree was not producing fruit, Jesus cursed it and it died from the roots. A root is defined as "the basic cause, source or origin of something; a descendant - The root of David; The essential nature of something." Sometimes God has to cut off the source of "nourishment" to bring an end to a fruitless tree. What disturbed me even further was the fact that God used the following words to describe the depth of this act of nature; "I will take the curses and the bodies will even rise and they will come forth on the water." I realized that He was saying that the curses would rise, and as a result human bodies would rise and come forth on the water. I know that the two are related because curses bring death and God was saying that it was the end of an era of "death" over the region of New Orleans. Water speaks of judgment but also speaks of cleansing. "Enough of this, enough of this" was proclaimed by God and he was refusing them access to the past "vomit" of criticism, tearing each other down and divisiveness. Louisiana was the focus of attention, nationally and internationally in the Eighties and even the Nineties, and God was saying that he would not allow this to continue; it only produces death.

In an attempt to bring revival to Louisiana and the Nation, a wonderful group of people in Baton Rouge prophetically proclaimed their prayer to God and began to draw young people together annually in a gathering called "Deluge". I don't think they realized the depth of their cries to God. I ministered only once and my message that night was "The other side". It's time to cross over to the other side and the only way that Jesus could get his Disciples to the other side was across the water through a raging storm. The day that I was to fly into Baton Rouge I was stranded at the airport with my wife for hours because of heavy rains in Baton Rouge. We arrived at the meeting just on time, and even though some of my team did not make it in because of the outpouring of rain, we ministered to thousands of young people. I went to my hotel that night realizing that they were prophesying to Louisiana just before the famous "Mardi Gras."
The word Deluge means "A severe flood, a great quantity of something arriving at the same time; from the latin word deluvium, the word "diluere"  means "WASH AWAY."

During my prophetic utterance in July, I stated the time of the year that this would take place: "August, September and October of this year."

I had no joy hearing of the devastations as news came to America of the dreaded "Katrina" and I found myself in a state of mourning and tears. On the Sunday night before the hurricane hit Louisiana and the surrounding States, I was conducting my Hollywood meeting in California, and played the prophecy to the people and we gathered around the altar and prayed for God's mercy. I think He was more merciful than we realize.

I pray for strength upon the people of these States, especially those who have lost everything. God said to "be strengthened".

Sincerely,

Kim Clement
View Post

Last night Kim was on TBN with Tommy Tinney, Lance Wallnau(sp?) and interestingly a man from Uganda named Robert Kayanju...

I'm still hashing it over but l have a few things to pass along. If you saw this correct me if l'm wrong or add to it if you like. Also in some areasthe program is repeated the next day if you missed it.

I guess Chuck Pierce Prophesied about New Orleans about a year ago?

Anyway, One of the things Wallnau said that explains and stood out is that God raises up prophets to proclaim and bring people around. When this happened in New Orleans they were met with the men from the local churchs who wanted to bicker over prophets and prophecy. (He called the men prophetically proclaiming the Gate Keepers) He said the cup was filled (both good and evil) to over flowing....

Kayanju from Uganda said right before a million were killed in his country and lay floating in pools of water, God sent great evangelists like TL Osborn to preach.
I wish l could remember what Kayanju said word for word but what it seemed to boil down to was a great light before the darkness. Immediately l thought of what Shekel is trying to teach us about "is the Spirt coming or going"

(I'm going to look at Uganda more. That's where Joseph Kony is from. They've driven him into Southern Sudan. I believe he will soon be dead. I was rebuked for wanting to see God put him to death. Even for praying for it. I don't recant it. He's a curse to the people. I think God wants to show me something and when l feel clearer on it l will post more).

With these 4 men last night it seemed like nobody wanted to confess the hard part of God...Do any of us? :unsure: When God withdraws his spirit what happens? :unsure:

One other thing l didn't know about l want to mention.

Kim said when he prophecied to Pres. Bush he told him "You've weathered one storm there are three more to go...." Last night Kim said that's one down (Katrina) and 2 to go.

Kim said he prophecied that something big was going to happen in late Oct. just before halloween. He also refered to the fact that when people could once again put their foot on dry ground that God would complete his out pouring. This seemed to speak about revival.

When God chastises it works. Not like when we punish our kids. He sent the prophets and men of God to proclaim as the cup of iniquity was about to spill over.
They shined with a great light because he makes the sun to shine on both good and bad. But he also makes it rain on both. Get ready!
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#272 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2005 - 07:32 AM

"one runner comes to meet another runner to report..."

there is more that is coming. we all know this in our hearts.

yes, get ready... disease, famine, food shortage, earthquakes in one place after another. and war. Jesus told us the sign, and the things to look for. He is near, at the doors.

But Remember the illustration of the storm, and the houses, that Jesus gave?
the wise and the foolish builders?
Jesus said: "Therefore everyone that hears these sayings of mine and does them is like a wise man who built his house upon the rock.
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and lashed and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand.
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash." --Matthew 7:24-27.

notice, that BOTH houses were affected by the storm. both were hit.
one stood...
the other fell...

so too, we can expect that our own 'houses that we have built' will be affected by what is to come...

why did one stand?
why did the other fall?

Happy are you if you DO the things Jesus taught us to do.
this is building upon the Rock.
So learn from Jesus--study all the things he told us to do.
and then, do them.
play 'follow the leader', as little children can show us how to do.

love,
bz

#273 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2005 - 07:38 AM

but do you also remember the other game we played as children?...
"Simon Says"?

if we do not *listen carefully* to what is saying being said,
we will have to take a "giant step back"!

Listen to Jesus' words....and obey them.
and do not obey 'simon'...and what he says.(he will try to trick us every time.)

let him who has an ear, hear!

#274 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 September 2005 - 07:56 AM

OPHELIA IS UPGRADED TO A HURRICANE ON THIS
ADVISORY.

This makes three hurricanes currently in the Atlantic.

This hurricane is expected to act like Jeannie did last year, and loop around and perhaps strike Florida.

Because of what the Picture bible code implied about NASA (and it wasn't good), I am made to wonder if it will strike NASA Cape Canaveral. This is just a thought, but I have wondered this ever since the Bible Codes of two months ago. There were two intricate bible codes that linked with the Balance River Bible Code. It is very complex and awesome. They spoke of the 5th and 6th hurricanes ---Dennis and Emily --- but related it to the heavenly sign of comet Temel.

http://www.bible-cod...de-prophecy.htm

On the other hand, Katrina is the seventh hurricane and that is the number of completion.

So here I am trying to interpret these codes the Lord gave me. I know he is speaking, but it is not always clear to me. I have to interpret them like anyone else. But God helps me. Last year I thought Ivan and Jeannie might strike Cuba and New Orleans during the Days of Awe when according to Jewish tradition it is decided by God as to whether one will live to the next (Jewish) New Year. I did not understand then that God had given Cuba and New Orleans one year's grace ---but they did not make the full year without judgement as per the sign of the Days of Awe.

Therefore I am left to wonder whether my thoughts are right about NASA as they were about Cuba and New Orleans. Or will he given NASA a years grace too?

As it turns out, NASA did suffer about a billion dollars
damage in Hurricane Katrina. Hurricane Katrina, then, appears to be a precursory fulfillment of the coming judgement to NASA suggested by the said bible codes of two months ago. I think it was only a "precursor, " since God's anger against NASA for its continued insulence against the Creator seems great enough to total destroy it. It is coming, but it is a matter of when.

What insulence you ask?

Their project after project to try to prove to young and old alike that our creator is a rock and not the ROCK Christ Jesus! This is the spirit of Babylon at the tower of Babel and God will not be mocked!

It is not the desire to explore that is wrong, but the wicked drive to "find our origins" in the dust of the stars and planets!

"Future Shuttle Flight Dates Uncertain in Hurricane's Wake
By Tariq Malik
Staff Writer
posted: 8 September 2005
6:45 p.m. ET

The timing of NASA’s next shuttle launch remains uncertain as the space agency works to recover key facilities from the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, agency officials said Thursday.

In addition to spreading widespread devastation across the Gulf Coast, Hurricane Katrina damaged NASA’s external tank-producing Michoud Assembly Facility in New Orleans, as well as Stennis Space Center, where shuttle main engines are tested, in Mississippi.

While some NASA officials still hope to launch around March 2006, they were unable to complete a feasibility analysis for that target before the hurricane struck the Gulf Coast last week.

“We’re in the process of evaluating it,” William Gerstenmaier, NASA’s associate administrator for space operations, said of a possible spring launch during a teleconference with reporters.

The update followed reports of an internal Sept. 1 memo by Wayne Hale, NASA’s acting shuttle program manager, in which he suggested that “launch dates before fall [2006] may not be credible.”

“Right now, we're still addressing what the implications are on the shuttle launch schedule, and if I say I don't know what those are, that's an understatement," NASA chief Michael Griffin told employees in a televised address, according to the Associated Press.

Gerstenmaier said Hale’s note was a very preliminary paper used to discuss some of the initial points raised by the hurricane. Hale, himself, labeled the memo “extremely preliminary,” according to the document.

“It’s really too difficult to predict,” Gerstenmaier said of future shuttle launch dates.

Gerstenmaier said NASA set aside about $1.1 billion – $500 million for Michoud and $600 million for Stennis – to aid recovery efforts at the two sites. But those funds were based on preliminary damage estimates based on photographs and the space agency’s past experience with hurricanes at Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Florida, he added.

In addition to damage at both facilities, up to 900 Stennis employees have lost their homes, said NASA’s William Parsons, who is spearheading the agency’s hurricane relief effort. Almost 4,000 people were evacuated to Stennis Space Center when Hurricane Katrina hit, he added.

All of the Stennis center’s civil servants have been accounted for, as well as 95 percent of its contractor personnel, Parsons said, adding that Lockheed Martin is still tracking down about half of its 2,000 employees at Michoud. The 15 NASA employees stationed at the New Orleans facility have been accounted for, he added.

External tank work continues"

========

The following was inserted into this post on September 9, 2005.

Miki, on Sep 9 2005, 09:06 AM, said:

Before the last shuttle mission l had a negative dream about the shuttle.

I woke saying "oh oh" but forgot the dream.

I went to sleep and had a second dream, vision, type thing.

I saw the shuttle in space (in orbit) and that red circle with the line through it that indicates banned.

Intrestingly all were alarmed when they saw the foam fly off when it was launched (maybe my first dream)

But it wasn't until it was in orbit that they announced there wouldn't be anymore shuttles until they could resolve the issue. In my second dream the shuttle was already in orbit when l saw the red circle with the line through it to coincide with the announcement.

Don't know why this matters since it doesn't really glorify God to know the shuttle was banned. That's why l didn' bring it up before. Especially before the shuttle actually was lauched.
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:IYg5g6IERmYJ:http://www.esao.on.ca/StaticContent/StaticPages/ resources/Universal_Unique_Symbols/nogo.jpg
View Post

"Don't know why this matters since it doesn't really glorify God to know the shuttle was banned."
<_<

God's ways are not our ways, nor do we always see things from His perspective. The whole thing reeks of the tower of Babel spirit. I know that it is not popular to speak this way, especially if one is an American. (I am a Canadian, maybe that makes it easier. :mellow: ) But, whereas I know those awesome photos of the universe and all that surely glorify God, yet NASA is forever unwittingly giving glory to Nabu the god of science, (son of Bel)! (See Isa. 46.)

Is that how God sees it? A contest between higher powers?

Is that why hurricane Katrina passed over the science center for hurricanes north of Miami thereby mocking the god of science ---Nabu? (Just as Elijah mocked Baal at the contest for fire and rain.)

Is it a coincidence that Bel (father of Nabu) is the god of the storm? Thus, both Bel (the storm god) and Nabu his son, (god of science) were judged as impotent by the Omnipotent One. Bel and Nabu are really demons, of course, impersonating the Father and His Son Jesus.

Should we think it strange that the one true God is a jealous God, and that He judges the gods of Babylon? Did He not judge the gods of Egypt in the days of Moses? Did not the Balance Bible Code imply that He was in a contest with Bel and would judge Bel and Nabu like He did at the altar in the days of Elijah? (Baal, the storm god could not bring rain. Recall the contest, "The god that answers by fire is the true God." And then the storm came ending three and a half-years of drought. A cloud arose from the sea the size of a man's hand ---and that hand symbolized the hand of Christ on the cross! ("Lo the volume of the book!")

NASA is the epitome of arrogant science.

Here! I happened upon the following quote this very second "by chance." <_< (The Babylonian god "Mene", the god of chance and gamblers, is again outdone by the Omnipotent One! :P )

Ophelia Expected to Turn Back Toward Land

http://www.guardian..../stor...5266688,00.html

Friday September 9, 2005 5:16 PM

Associated Press Writer

"Officials at NASA were also keeping an eye on Ophelia. Last summer, the space agency's launch and landing site took the brunt of three hurricanes, which punched big holes into the massive building where shuttles are attached to their booster rockets and fuel tanks."

The role of any prophet is to aid others in seeing the bigger picture from God's perspective ---the eagle's viewpoint. I am not saying that Hurricane Ophiel will hit NASA, only that NASA is doomed like the other gods of Babylon!

(The above addition was taken from this post:
:excl: http://www.christian...indpost&p=12579 :excl:)
=====

Also see post on the forum about how Ivan seemed determined to strike New Orleans that year, and how it looped around and came back to threaten New Orleans a second time about a week later. http://www.christian...indpost&p=12249

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

==================================

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

Also see Hurricane Vince posted after this one, which was a important sign in this series of signs!

This post has been edited by Shekel: 12 October 2005 - 02:15 PM

#275 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:06 AM

Before the last shuttle mission l had a negative dream about the shuttle.

I woke saying "oh oh" but forgot the dream.

I went to sleep and had a second dream, vision, type thing.

I saw the shuttle in space (in orbit) and that red circle with the line through it that indicates banned.

Intrestingly all were alarmed when they saw the foam fly off when it was launched (maybe my first dream)

But it wasn't until it was in orbit that they announced there wouldn't be anymore shuttles until they could resolve the issue. In my second dream the shuttle was already in orbit when l saw the red circle with the line through it to coincide with the announcement.

Don't know why this matters since it doesn't really glorify God to know the shuttle was banned. That's why l didn' bring it up before. Especially before the shuttle actually was lauched.
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:IYg5g6IERmYJ:http://www.esao.on.ca/StaticContent/StaticPages/ resources/Universal_Unique_Symbols/nogo.jpg
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#276 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:34 AM

Shekel said :
Their project after project to try to prove to young and old alike that our creator is a rock and not the ROCK Christ Jesus! This is the spirit of Babylon at the tower of Babel and God will not be mocked!

Any day now, I'm expecting God's attack against Public TV's antenna tower.
Their religion is Socialism, Humanism, and evolution. Ophelia, help us!! Re-arrange that tower into a cross. Bless the Lord. I'll probably go into orbit.

The RCC attacked the Gospel, and the homo-sex scandal surfaced.

Free love and sex began in the 60's, and AIDS surfaced.

Rock and Roll music was named after Negro slang for sexual intercourse.
Look at the Rock and Roll culture now. What a spiritual waste-land and wilderness.
(No offence intended towards any Black people. I'm not better because I'm white. For all that I know, Jesus may be Black.).

The govt threw Christian values and books out of the schools. The National Debt now (just the Federal alone) is half a million dollars per family of four. The Many have discovered "How to vote free money out of the govt, and into our pockets". Something for nothing.

I'm sorry. I got a little over-zealous. And over-excited. Please forgive me.
And you have to forgive me;; if you don't, God won't forgive you.

dennis manning
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic