• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 12:25 AM

you might want to stay tuned in this site:
www.infowars.com

on the hurricane Katrina.
Vote for the biblewheel.

#260 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:33 AM

hi gilgal. glad to see you!
and yep...i've been hearing alex for a long time now.
http://www.infowars.com/

there IS a battle raging....
the evil of this world system runs very deep.
but it will be fully exposed.

nothing is hidden that will not be revealed.

Take Heart.
Jesus has conquered this world.
and we are called upon to do the same, in the name of Jesus.
STAND FIRM in suport of the Truth and for Justice.

Ya gotta be 'bad', ya gotta be good, ya gotta be strong, ya gotta be wiser.... ya gotta be tough,
and ya gotta be hard, (with a face like a flint)
not too, too hard...
"all i know is,
LOVE WILL SAVE THE DAY." (song lyrics)

LOL
love,
bz

#261 User is offline   gregg 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:42 AM

Hey yall, this is from Enterprise, Alabama, not too far away from ground below sea level. It seems that there is a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that there is a unique property in the original language of the bible so as to tell you by 'close observation' what has occured using a computer program devised by a mathmatical genius that was a Jewish political prisoner in Russia partnered with two other mathmatical pros in Israel. Logically speaking, if this is indeed the facts, would following the original language not tell you the same thing? Your own brain is a copy of the original brain. It took me about a week of intense study at times and searching through a Hebrew-Chaldee dictionary for it to dawn on me that all of the happenings now are battles between Nephilim - the men of old, of renown. There is, in the original language and in the bible three that I have found so far. They are Buwsh, Barak, and Sharown. The bible starts at the time of Prime Minister Ehud Barak - Gen. 9:26. Gen. 10:19 tells of a land border running through Gaza. But notice, in Gen. 10:5 it says 'By these were the isles of the Gentles DIVIDED in there lands; every one after his TONGUE after their families in their nations.' Say, well thats good nice fine reading, but what does that say? One thing it says is that there were isles divided into lands and families and tongues and nations. A funny thing I realized when I read the 10th verse of Gen. 10, 'And the beginning of his kingdom was BABEL, and Erech and Accad and Calneh IN THE LAND OF SHINAR.' Again, that is good nice fine reading, but I am trying to make a point here. In Gen. 10:25 and again in verse 31 and 32 it speaks of the earth being divded 'after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nation.' This is my point: Starting in chapter 11 verse 1, 'And the whole earth was of one language and of one speech.' Verse 2, 'And it came to pass as they journeyed from the east that the found a plain IN THE LAND OF SHINAR and they dwelt there.' Are yall confounded yet? A computer will not do something that is already done, but that is jumping ahead. You know logicality, i.e. 1, 2, 3, and on. Gen. chapter 11, that's 10 + 1, in verses 7 through 9, it says 'Go to, let us go down and there confound their language that they may not understand one another's speech. So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth. Therefore is the name of it called BABEL; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.' This is illogical; it will cause a computer to stop unless there are unique properties of two or more people of the same name. Maybe it can be considered the index of keys. Noah is the head; he begets Shem, Ham, and Japheth and they are the families that are divided according to their families, tongues, lands, and nations in the land of Shinar. Further study is needed I guess to deternine why Gen. chapter 11 verse 1 through 9 is where it is.
About this hurricane Katrina, it is a tragic thing that people are led by certain external feelings that cause them to become addicted to certain places and those places become so prosperous as to cause blindness.

#262 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2005 - 12:49 PM

Marta, you said:
Dennis, I'm just going to take that article and run with it! I'll even post the pics! I think there is a definite connection!!!!!

Your courage is so inspiring!
You'll be the first copyright Martyr!
I wish it were me!!!!!!!!

dennis manning
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#263 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2005 - 02:01 PM

http://www.spaceweather.com/

4th largest solar flare in 15 years

fascinating photo of Magnetic arches on sun.
Golden arches on the sun?

30% chance of another solar flare in next 24 hours

May have affected the Emergency workers' radios at N.Orleans today.
My phone is acting weird today. Or, maybe, that's just me.

Stay tuned!

dennis manning
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#264 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:41 PM

dennis mann, on Sep 8 2005, 03:01 PM, said:

http://www.spaceweather.com/

4th largest solar flare in 15 years

fascinating photo of Magnetic arches on sun.
Golden arches on the sun?

30% chance of another solar flare in next 24 hours

May have affected the Emergency workers' radios at N.Orleans today.
My phone is acting weird today. Or, maybe, that's just me.

Stay tuned!

dennis manning
View Post

Interesting!

Here is another quote:

"SOLAR FLARE: On Sept. 7th at 1740 UT (1:40 p.m. EDT), Earth-orbiting satellites detected a major X17-class solar flare coming from the sun's eastern limb: image. The blast caused a complete blackout of HF radio transmissions on the daylit side of Earth. Emergency personnel in hurricane-hit areas of the U.S. Gulf Coast may have experienced problems with their communications gear for minutes to hours after the flare.

The source of the flare was returning sunspot 798 (pictured right), which sparked strong auroras in late August. Two weeks of quiet followed those storms while the sunspot transited the farside of the sun--but now it's back, and it's turning toward our planet again. Explosions later this week and next could produce some lovely September auroras. Stay tuned!"

=============

"Summary: A pair of coronal mass ejections (CMEs) hit Earth's magnetic field on August 24th, sparking a severe geomagnetic storm. These CMEs were launched toward Earth by M-class explosions near fast-growing sunspot 798. Sky watchers saw auroras as far south as Colorado and Utah in the United States.
http://www.spaceweat...ery_01aug05.htm"

A sign on earth and in heaven.
A storm on earth and in heaven!

This gives us another bows eye, for Aug. 24th is the start of Tabernacles on the 360 calendar as I have been talking about. It is when Hurricane Katrina became a tropical storm and took its name. And this week of the 24th to the 31st of August is what I have been talking about

Thus, not only was this day, Aug. 31, 2005, exactly 430 days from when the river-balance bible code was revealed to me (which, in turn, was 1260 + 1335 years to the day from the 390th day of Ezekiel’s symbolic siege for Israel [Ezek. 4] ---with 40 days more for Judah ---- a total of 430 days), but this seven-day period (Aug. 24-31st, 2005) is also therefore 1260 + 1290 years and days back to the fall of Babylon in 539 BC and the writing on the wall! Moreover, Tabernacles 2005 is also 1150 times 3 years back to the very first would-be feast of Tabernacles just after the Exodus from Egypt (1446 BC). (See Dan. 8 for the 2300 “evening and mornings”, i.e., 1150 days). http://www.christian...?showtopic=1599

Also see here for solar flares as a sign:
http://209.68.40.143...in-towers-2.htm

Below is the comet that will reach its peak on Jan. 7, 2005. (But which is Dec. 25 according to the Russian Orthodox Church.) (Also see the greatest solar flare ever recorded, which occurred 430 days prior, [Ezek. 4].)

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

==================================

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users