#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 25 August 2005 - 09:44 PM

God directs the storm!

Posted Image
Posted Image

(The following is the original post, posted Aug. 25, 2005)

I find it interesting that this small hurricane passed right over the National Hurricane Center!

http://www.nhc.noaa....ml/260055.shtml

The entire county has not had a hurricane since 1947, and for the eye to pass right over the National Hurricane Center is surely more than coincidence.

This agrees with the word that the Lord has been drilling into me over the past 7 major hurricanes. That word is namely this: God is in charge of these things--- both now and in the storms to come! :) He directs the storm :excl:

So we do not need to fear! God is with us in whatever storm we face, literal or just figuratively speaking.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Hurricane Katrina churned through Florida's densely populated southeastern coast Thursday with sustained winds of 80 mph and lashing rain. Two people were killed by falling trees.

The storm strengthened into a Category 1 hurricane just before it made landfall along the Miami-Dade and Broward county line between Hallandale Beach and North Miami Beach.
....When the eye of the hurricane passed over the National Hurricane Center in west Miami-Dade County, forecasters ran outside to experience the calm at the center of the storm.

========
The following was added to this post Sept. 5, 2005.

The following is cut and pasted from an article from the Lion Bible Code and from Balance/Hurricane Bible codes last year. The Lion Bible Code was discovered on the last day of the feast Tabernacles on the Jewish calendar, and one year later Hurricane Katrina also struck during the feast of Tabernacles on the 360 calendar reckoning ---which also happened to be 430 days (Ezek. 4) from the Balance Bible Code.

===============

The following paragraphs are taken from the below link put on the web a year ago. There are other pages like it that likewise speak about the seven Hurricanes. See the bible-codes.org website.

http://www.bible-cod...-bible-code.htm

"
"The four Hurricanes (of 2004) struck Florida, each on precise dates of importance. The state of Florida is located at the very opposite end of the state of Washington in continental United States. (Recall events at Mount St. Helens.) Thus, all America is included in this (Bible Code) prophecy. (Please see those documents for details on the Hurricanes.)

Posted Image

"It will happen! You are numbered! Woe! They will wither before me! A hurricane will kill; my great (hurricane) on the festival."
"Where is wondering (hurricane) Ivan, O' waters? It is clouding over! Ivan is eyeing! The cloud looks on! The cloud is appearing!

Where is it over-clouding, O' blood? Where is the guilt of the wonderer, O' waters?
And where is the witness of the waters? (Is this referring to the rainbow? Gen. 9:13)

He will wipe away guilt/Ivan (like a cloud) for their sake.
After rejoicing, the cloud (re)appeared!"

{Inserted note: Hurricane Ivan at one point threatened to move up the mouth of the Mississippi river and kill up to 100,000 people in New Orleans (according to the estimate of the Mayor at that time.) But God spared her. ("He will wipe away Ivan like a cloud for their sake.") And so New Orleans rejoiced! But, "After rejoicing, the cloud (re)appeared!"}

We now continue to quote from the article put on the internet in the summer of 2004.

Posted Image

"We already explained this bible code elsewhere. It has much more to say than what is mentioned here, but this is mentioned to bring out the connection of the "clouding over" of the hurricane code with the "clouding over" of the mountain code. In both cases, the clouds are overlapping the Lamp in the background. Also, in both codes there is a mountain.

Posted Image

Amazingly, Hurricane Ivan hit costal United States at the start of Rosh Hashanah---the Jewish New Year, (a "feast" day, Lev. 23). Ten days latter Hurricane Jeanne struck on the end of the Day of Atonement---called "The Fast Day." Thus, the ten days spanned what it traditional known as the 10 Days of Awe. This is traditionally when God sits in judgment over men as to who will live another year. (I have highlighted this here because New Orleans did not survive another year!)

Much more can be said, but the main point is to note the timing of the Hurricanes and Mt. Helens with the feast/fast days of the Jews, with clouds and mighty thundering being the common theme. The last two Hurricanes and Mount Helens each occurred on special days given by God on Mount Sinai. (The other two Hurricanes also occurred on days of significance, but we cannot elaborate now. See articles on Hurricanes. Read Ezek. 9 as it relates to these events as well.)

Summary:
Tishri 1 (Rosh Hashanah) --- Hurricane Ivan strikes.
Tishri 10 (Day of Atonement) --- Hurricane Jeanne strikes.
Tishri 14/15 to 21 (Tabernacles) --- The seven days of Mount Helens.
On Tishri 22, the Lord gave me another cluster of picture bible codes.
This one is about the Lion of the tribe of Judah at Shiloh. It is awesome!

The-Lion-of-the-Tribe-of-Judah Bible Code
and Massive Acrostic Prophecy

Posted Image

This bible code relates and interconnects with all the picture-bible-codes before it. The following is a brief introduction to it.

Tishri 22 (when this code came to me) is the last feast day of the Jewish calendar year as instructed by Moses on Mount Sinai (as it clouded over with smoke and mighty thundering). Tishri 22 commemorates and sums up all the festivals that occur before it. (Called, "The Great Feast day" by Yeshua [Jesus] in John 7:37. It happens that the acrostic [discovered on this same feast day] also mentions, "the great feast.") Thus, it is a fitting day for this awesome bible code to be discovered. The code is found in the prophecy about Judah in Genesis 49. The picture bible code declares the soon and awesome return of "The Lion of Judah" to forcibly retake the kingdom and bring it back under His rightful domain.

The Lion Bible Codes reads
(in segments):

"O Judah...I am the Lion of the tribe of Judah! O Judah, I am the Lion of God! O Judah, I am greatly to be feared!"

The seven seals (circles) within the lion read:

"A lion is coming to state (His) case! I will lay an ambush! A lion He will be! Jehovah is His glory---the glory of David the beloved. Be completely astounded at the roaring echo (or, thunder)!
Jehovah! Jehovah!
Be completely astounded at the roaring echo (or, thunder) and the echo of David the beloved, and at His glory---the glory of Jehovah. He will be mighty---a Father---Fear before me!"

The wing of the cherub reads (not shown in this picture):

"Your Cherub is flying!"
"The Cherub shall remain!"
"Your Cherub is my Cherub!"
"I will inspire awe! Ruling by force, I will join (the wings) together, extending the reach of the covering Cherub of the Lord. With ease, He Himself will consume, sweeping clear, soaring and roaring!"

The Lion of Judah bible code has much more to say, and will be detailed soon! "

http://www.bible-cod...-bible-code.htm

===================

Thus, one year later after the above article was published on the internet, Hurricane Katrina struck.

Katrina lasted from Wednesday to Wednesday ---ending on what was to be the start of "Southern Decadence," but ironically instead was declared to be "The Day of Prayer" by the govenor of Lousianna! (And on the 360 calendar of the prophets this same day was "The Great Feast Day of Tabernacles." And all this on the 430th day after the Balance/Hurricane Bible Code was discovered (June 27, 2004) ---the very number of days that I repeated spoke about in relation to that same Bible Code back last year. (See Ezekiel 4.)

How great is our God!

====================

The following is another quote from another article written a couple of months before the above one. This was written just after the Balance Bible Code first came to me on June 27, 2004. (And 430 days later was Hurricane Katrina and the flooding of New Orleans by Aug. 31, 2005.) The following article (quoted next)concerns the first of the seven hurricanes, that is, Hurricane Charlie. Hurricane Katrina was the seventh Hurricane that the Spirit of God spoke to me about in relation to this same bible code. The context of the following article has to do with the Olympic games in Greece, (summer of 2004). Here we have the One true God challenging the gods of this world to a contest of His choosing! The Olympic games of the gods, so to speak!

What is the contest?

To find out who it is that can direct the storm and predict the future! Hence the importance of the eye of Katrina passing right over the National Center for Hurricanes enroute for New Orleans as forewarned last year by Hurricane Ivan on Rosh Hashanna.

Posted Image

====

http://www.bible-cod...Isaiah-nebo.htm

"Baffling Hurricane Charley"

(Please note: The hurricane is more a warning of what's to come then it is a fulfillment of this code. An economic depression is what is mainly being forewarned by this bible code. God is merciful and will use this for good in the lives of those devastated.)

(Insert: Notice the economic repercussions of these Hurricanes.)

The same night that I put out this document, (Pub. Aug. 3, 2004, 10 pm) unknown to me, the Olympic flame reached a pivotal point in its journey in Greece. Here is an excerpt from the official Olympic website as to this special day of the passing of The Flame. Note the glory that they heaped upon their ancient pagan gods. The true God is a Jealous God! God calls for a contest of His own---as said earlier.

The actual Olympic contests began 10 days later on Friday the 13th---the same day when the hurricane struck America twice---the worst in 12 years---the same day that the Lord showed me the axe laid to the root of the tree along with the rod over the river---this day was also 365 days after the great blackout that fell over a large potion of the USA and Canada. I do not believe these things to be coincidental---but neither is this the main judgment implied by the code. The hurricane(s) is just preliminary---just as the fall of the Twin Towers was preliminary to the Iraq war, which was the explicit fulfillment of the mene-tekel code. This new bible code again builds upon the previous picture-codes before it. This new code strongly suggests a coming economic depression.

The hurricane put the lights ('lamps') out for days for over a million people (like the Great Blackout one-year earlier), and felled many 'trees'. When I discovered in the picture-code this axe-to-the-root, I sensed the Spirit of God saying: "The axe is laid to the root. Judgment begins!" (This was about 4 pm, Aug 12, and again repeated on the 13th).

Posted Image

Thus, the contest with Bel (Baal) began! (See Isaiah 46:1, which is where this code is found).

Posted Image

Baal was the storm god, and his son, Nebu, was the god of science. God challenges Baal and son to repeat this picture-code that went out on the Net the very same day the gods of Greece were praised in anticipation of the Olympics games, (Aug. 3). And then, 10 days later on the first day of the Olympic games this great storm (hurricane) struck. The scientists were baffled by it in that it suddenly intensified, missing its mark by about 90 miles, catching them by surprise...

"More could be said in the numbers---for they are very awesome. The weighing-scales used in Ezekiel's prophecy about the 390 and 40 (= 430) days/years, (Ezek. 4) is also very crucial to the code. The theme of "bearing up" connects the thoughts in Ezekiel with Isaiah 46:1-6 wherein this code is embedded. And this same code came to me on June 27, 2004, which is 1260 + 1335 years (Revelation 12 and Daniel 12) to the very day (on the 360-cal.) from when Ezekiel finished laying on his side 390 days (a day for each year) "to bear the sins of the house of Israel." It is also "the house of Israel" that is being borne up in the right hand (handle) of the balance!"

Note: All of the above was written at the said web page. Some 390 days after this bible code came on the morning of June 27, 2004 was the sixth hurricane in which God spoke to me about ...that is, Hurricane Emily.

Posted Image

And 40 more days (or 430 days total) was Hurricane Katrina ---the seventh hurricane. More could be said about this as well, for the week that Ezekiel lay overwhelmed (Ezekiel 1-3) before he began symbolically besieging Jerusalem 390 + 40 (430) days is also being forwarded in time to the present!

Also, on this same day (the same 430th day from the river bible code), about 1000 died in Iraq (ancient Babylon). They drowned in the Tigris river or were trampled to death on the bridge over top this river. This is the same river mentioned in Dan. 12. The day is annually marked by self-flagellation, the same as practiced by the prophets of Baal in the days of Elijah, (see 1Kings 18). After this showdown Elijah went 40 days into the desert to the place where Moses also had spent 40 days. The text where the river bible code is encoded mentions "Bel" (Baal), the god of Babylon, (Isaiah 46:1-6) as being made to “bow”. The word in the river (Balance) bible code also mentions “bowing” two times, but the word can also mean to “abate” (as in the flood waters of Noah ‘abated’), or to be “calm” (as in the ‘calming’ of the storm).

By Associated Press  |  September 1, 2005

The Shi'ite Muslim ceremony that pilgrims were marking yesterday commemorates the death of the seventh imam, one of 12 imams revered in the Shi'ite branch of Islam. That imam, Imam Moussa ibn Jaafar al-Kadhim, died in the year 799. {Inserted note: Interestly, 1335 years ealier was when Dan. 12 "1335 days" was revealed to Daniel.} Each year, on the date on the Islamic calendar that marks his death, devout Shi'ites gather at the site of a mosque in the northern Baghdad neighborhood of Kadhimiya that is believed to sit atop his tomb.

Dressed in black, the pilgrims walk in groups to the shrine, flogging themselves with iron chains and slicing their foreheads with swords. The self-flagellation slowly turns their cloaks red with blood in a ritual of grief that was banned under ousted dictator Saddam Hussein.

As said, that very day, 430 days from when the river-balance bible code came to me, on this very day ---the seventh hurricane --- God forced the knee to ‘bow’ in New Orleans (by turning "Southern Decadence Day" into "A Day of Prayer"); and He bowed or ‘abated’ the flood water (i.e., that same day the waters in New Orleans began to “abate”); and He ‘stilled’ the storm (i.e., by that same Wednesday the storm had largely dissipated); and in Iraq, (ancient Babylon), the Babylonian god ‘Bel’ (Baal) was judged ---for the god of Islam is simply a rehash of one of the ancient gods of Babylon. And fittingly this tragedy occurred over the Tigris river for this is the same river mentioned in Dan. 12, where we have “the angel above the river” and the “1290” and “1335 days”. And on the 360-calendar this same day (Aug. 31, 2005) was the seventh day of Tabernacles, “That Great Feast day.”

Moreover, 1260 + 1290 days from this year’s tabernacles will be the seven days of Tabernacles in the year AD 2012. (1260 + 1290 days is seven years on the 360-calendar of the prophets). Now it happens that Belshazzar of Babylon and Babylon itself also fell during Tabernacles. (Recall the writing on the wall of Dan. 5. See the “Mene-Tekel-Peres Bible Code.”) And the seven days of Tabernacles is often thought by bible-prophecy students to symbolize the coming Seven-year Tribulation Period (lasting 1260 + 1290 days) --- “a day for every year”. This is all the more remarkable when we realize that the end of the Seven-year Great Tribulation period is marked by the fall of “Mystery Babylon”! (Rev. 18-19.)

As said, 1260 + 1290 days is the literal span of the seven-year tribulation period spoken of in the bible, which, as said, is symbolized by the seven days of Tabernacles, (for “a day is as a year” Ezekiel 4). Well, most remarkably, it happens that the seven days of Tabernacles in AD 2012 (i.e., 1260 + 1290 days from now) is that same number of ‘years’ back to the actual fall of Babylon and her king ---Belshazzar ---concerning which the book of Revelation alludes much. That is, 1260 + 1290 YEARS from Tabernacles in 539 BC ---when Babylon fell ---will be Tabernacles in AD 2012 ---seven years from now, or 1260 + 1290 days!

Thus, not only was this day, Aug. 31, 2005, exactly 430 days from when the river-balance bible code was revealed to me (which, in turn, was 1260 + 1335 years to the day from the 390th day of Ezekiel’s symbolic siege for Israel [Ezek. 4] ---with 40 days more for Judah ---- a total of 430 days), but this seven-day period (Aug. 24-31st, 2005) is also therefore 1260 + 1290 years and days back to the fall of Babylon in 539 BC and the writing on the wall! Moreover, Tabernacles 2005 is also 1150 times 3 years back to the very first would-be feast of Tabernacles just after the Exodus from Egypt (1446 BC). (See Dan. 8 for the 2300 “evening and mornings”, i.e., 1150 days). (Also note that a powerful solar flare hit earth on Aug. 24 as well, the same day Hurricane Katrina formed. Thus, a solar storm and a earthly storm. <_< http://www.christian...indpost&p=12453 )

Thus, God has everything timed on His bible prophecy clock!

I can hear someone saying that all this hinges on the 360 calendar of the prophets. However, this calendar has been on the net for a number of years now, with many such case examples as just shown. But for the sake of argument, God uses the normal Jewish calendar system too. (And this too I maintain on my web sites). Well then, it happens that the trial of Saddam Hussein (‘king of Babylon/Iraq’) is scheduled to begin Oct. 19, 2005, which is Tishri 16th on the Jewish calendar, which is the second day of Tabernacles, and the anniversary of the fall of Babylon and death of Belshazzar, king of Babylon in 539 BC, (Dan. 5). As usual, God is using both calendars as a double witness!

Case closed!

God is saying: “Wake up earth! The time of your visitation draws near!”

This below chart explains the essence of the Bible Prophecy Numbers website and shows that the figures used above are the same as those used throughout.

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/bible-prophecy-chart-1260-1290-1335.gif

Click here to skip ahead to the next updated post about this Hurricane as it becomes Category 5 and heads for New Orleans and as it relates to the bible codes.

:excl: http://www.christian...indpost&p=11621 :excl:

Or jump ahead to this link for discussion on "NASA Judged" as it relates to the hurricanes, including Katrina. http://www.christian...indpost&p=12544
==========

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

http://www.christian...indpost&p=14463

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

Hurricane Rita completes fourth "Wheel" of judgement

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

---------
Images to spark your interest from Dennis and Emily bible codes:

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/deep-impact-bible-code-special-2.jpg

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/deep-impact-1260-1335-bible-code-lamp.gif

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/deep-impact-Dennis-hurricane-bible-code-prophecy.gif

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/balance-emily-rods-bible-code-prophecy.gif

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/deep-impact-hurricanes-Ivan-Jeannie-Dennis-Emily.gif

Also see Hurricane Vince posted after this one, which was a important sign in this series of signs!

This post has been edited by Shekel: 12 October 2005 - 02:12 PM

#2 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 August 2005 - 02:21 AM

great observation post shekel. ....

liked it. hear hear! Do not fear!

let there be calm at the eye, the center, the heart.

#3 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:42 AM

God directs the storm!

I find it interesting that this small hurricane passed right over the National Hurricane Center!

The above quote is from Shekel.

Very funny, Lord Jesus.
LOL
God is showing His sense of Humor.

the NHC watches for storms, reports the storms to the public.
the NHC does not control the storms. God is in control

We watch and pray, we report the Gospel warning to the public.
We don't control what God is doing. God is in control.

dennis manning
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2005 - 12:27 AM

the NHC watches for storms, reports the storms to the public.
the NHC does not control the storms. God is in control

We watch and pray, we report the Gospel warning to the public.
We don't control what God is doing. God is in control.

I think this is indeed what the Lord would have us know by this simple sign. We (believers) are His watchmen.

The storm is increasing in power quickly and seems to be headed further west than originally forecast.

#5 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2005 - 12:57 AM

Lord, please help the people who are affected by the storms, the tsunamis, the terrorists,
Please help the poor, the hungry, the bitter, the un-churched, the un-reached, the un-saved,

Shock and Awe!

Jesus was in the Temple, teaching, and healing the sick, just before His Death. The King sent the Roman soldiers to bring Jesus to the King. The Roman soldiers went back to the King WITHOUT Jesus (un-think-able, they dis-obeyed orders.) They explained, "No man ever spake as this Man speaks".

Later, the soldiers (the same soldiers? I don't know. They were a batallion of Roman soldiers and the Temple guards, John 18;3) went with the Jews to arrest Jesus. When Jesus spoke to them, they fell backwards! To the ground! A batallion of soldiers, on the ground. they ALL fell down! They can stand before an army of enemies, and their King, but they fell backwards away from our Lord. To the ground!

What is their problem?
The soldiers aren't able to stand in the Lord's presence. THEY HAD A GUILTY CONSCIENCE. The Holy Spirit had convinced and convicted them of sin and the Judgement to come.

Jesus had said "Love your neighbor. You're not allowed to divorce. Go the second mile. Give to the poor, the orphan, the widow. Visit the prisoner. Defend the weak. Sell all that you have, and give the money to the poor. If you look at a girl, you're guilty of Adultery. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. When you have a dinner-party, invite the poor, lame, blind, leper, ."

What was the soldiers' problem?
Perhaps, it was the Shock and Awe of His Love, Humility, compassion, Grace, Truth, gentleness, tenderness, Patience, Mercy, Wisdom.

We could be Shocked and Awed today, if we knew what the Bible says.

We don't know enough about Jesus to have an opinion of Him.

dennis manning
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#6 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:51 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Katrina swells to Category 5 status on approach to Gulf Coast
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Hurricane Katrina strengthened to a dangerous Category 5 on Sunday with 160 mph sustained wind as residents of south Louisiana jammed freeways in a rush to get out of the way of the powerful storm.

When Ivan missed New Orleans last year I wrote on my web site that God had spared her ---just as that bible code said. Now, 430 days after the original word about the storm moving up along side the river (in this case the Mississippi) it looks like "the perfect storm" has arrived. Thus, God gave New Orleans one year's reprieve. I remember watching CNN last year during Ivan and watched the people come out of a bar flaunting themselves because the storm had missed them, and one lady lifting up her blowse feigning to expose herself on nation-wide live TV. Yet, God said that He was going to show mercy. http://www.bible-cod...ricane-Ivan.htm

This is the seventh hurricane the Lord has spoken to me about as it relates to that original picture bible code of the lamp of justice along the river of judgement (found in Isa. 46). Moreover, the code spoke about the storm striking on a "festival day", and on the 360 calendar, the storm Katrina formed Wednesday (Aug. 24, 2005) and is expected to die seven days later on this Wednesday coming, which on the 360 calendar is Tishri 15-22, that is, the feast of Tabernacles. (Last year Ivan was born on Rosh Hashana on the 360 calendar, and hit land on Rosh Hashana of the normal Jewish calendar.) http://www.bible-cod...ricane-Ivan.htm

Also see post on the forum about how Ivan seemed determined to strike New Orleans that year, and how it looped around and came back to threaten New Orleans a second time about a week later. http://www.christian...indpost&p=12249

Thus, the storm's eye passing over the weather beureau was a fearful sign of things to come. They call it the perfect storm and it comes on the perfect number ("7th" hurricane) at the end of 430 days (Ezekiel 4) on the seven-day feast of Tabernacles. (The sixth hurricane, Emily, died at the end of 390 days from the code, [Ezekiel 4]). These are the very same time frames I discuss in those original documents that relate to this picture code. This picture bible code ("The Balance Bible Code") came to me, to the day, 1260 + 1335 years from when Ezekiel besieged Jerusalem 390 + 40 days, (in 592 BC). (And note the seven days that Ezekiel was astonished at his stormy vision of the wheels full of eyes, Ezek. 1-2. Moreover, 1260 + 1335 years as days {Dan. 12, Rev. 11-12} also represent a seven-year period ---hence, the perfect number for the perfect storm.)

(Locally on Friday 19, 2005, we had a flood of rain here in Toronto that caused about half-a-billion dollars damage ---the most costly in the history of the province of Ontario. The major road in front of where I was watching the storm had water from side-walk to side-walk, and people were driving along the side-walks. That day was Tishri 10 on the 360 calendar, or the Day of Atonement. God was speaking and is still speaking!)

==============

The following is what the Picture Bible Code reads, written and put on the internet last year during Hurricane Ivan.

http://www.bible-cod...ricane-Ivan.htm

The track for hurricane Ivan reads:
("Ivan" is phonetically spelt in the Hebrew. The name is actually Russian for "John.")

"It will happen! You are numbered! Woe! They will wither before me! A hurricane will kill; my great (hurricane) on the festival."

The cloud reads:

"Where is wondering (hurricane) Ivan, O' waters? It is clouding over! Ivan is eyeing! The cloud looks on! The cloud is appearing! Where is it over-clouding, O' blood? Where is the guilt of the wonderer, O' waters?

And where is the witness of the waters? He will wipe away guilt/Ivan (like a cloud) for their sake.

After rejoicing, the cloud appeared!"

The "ayin" (eye/fountain) reads:

"He brought me forth (birthed me), O my people!" "From a fountain, He drew (me) out!"

The lightning bolt reads:

"I am Jesus, the light of His blessing: Did he sin against the Father? (No!)" ("The light of His blessing" is a play on sounds for "the light of His lightning," just as "ayin" ["eye"] is a play on sounds for "Ivan.")

The mountain-river reads:

"Bow low (in stillness); Be quiet before me! I am Jesus! Bow low (in stillness); then you will shine like a river!" ("From everlasting, my name is the Lord" interweaves within "I am Jesus" as does, "The blood concerning my salvation".)

What you are looking at:

The green circles show the direction of the hurricane-code, which stretches out far below the image shown here. (We will look at the full image shortly.) The red circles paralleling the river show the direction of the Sheol/hell Bible Code. They intersect at the spot where the lightning bolt is about to strike. The center of the 'eye' is immediately below that. The 'eye' or 'spring of water' (this time) represents a hurricane---hurricane Ivan in particular. The name "Ivan" stands directly over the 'eye' like a placard. "Ivan" sounds like the Hebrew for "eye," ("ayin"). Moreover, the transliterated spelling for Ivan can also mean, "eyeing." It can also mean, "guilt," or "sin." All these meanings are retained within this complex code. If that were not enough, Ivan spelt backward means, "movement," and the question, "Where is wandering Ivan?" (part of the cloud) agrees with what the 'spokes' within the 'eye' (as a 'wheel') read, "Being numbered, it will wonder about as it moves." The very same Hebrew words are used in both codes. (A 'wheel' always symbolizes motion in picture-codes.)

The lightning bolt (at right) is piercing the thick clouds of hurricane Ivan. The target of the lightning bolt is the same spot where the hurricane-code and the hell-code intersect. (See image below, right.) This is also the place where the 'hand' of the balance bows low across the waters. Also at this spot are several weapons of destruction, (left side). The target, however, in every case surprisingly turns out to be Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah. (The pattern of Ezekiel 9 is being used in the code.)

What is God saying?

The track that the deep hell-code makes was the intended tract for hurricane Ivan, (The rest of what I wrote here was accidentally erased from the original document.)

This message of mercy is consistent throughout bible codes: Jesus took upon Himself the wrath of God in our place. The guilt of Ivan (the word "Ivan" can also read as "guilt") fell upon Jesus. This is why the cloud reads:

"Where is the guilt of the wonderer, O' waters? Where is it over-clouding, O' blood?" "He will blot out guilt/Ivan (like a cloud) for their sake."

Blood and water are common symbols associated with the death of Jesus. The code in effect is asking, "Where is Ivan now? He is not in the Atlantic, nor on land. The guilt (Ivan) is upon Jesus as He hangs on the cross. The 'eye' of 'Ivan' 'gazes' upon Him! Jesus hangs in the balances of justice in our place! The light of the world is blotted out by the thick clouds! "The bow of perfect justice" is aimed at Him!

The Cloud:

The cloud-code points to the passage in Isaiah found just one or two chapters earlier from where the picture-code is embedded. This passage interprets the riddle of the cloud for us!

"Remember these things, O Jacob, and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me. I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee. Sing, O ye heavens, for Jehovah hath done it; shout, ye lower parts of the earth; break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for Jehovah hath redeemed Jacob, and will glorify himself in Israel," (Isa. 44:21-23).

Every word of the above passage fits the code, and explains it for us:

The passage begins with, "Remember." "Remember," as we shall see, is suggestive of "Rosh Hashanah"---New-Years-day for Jews, which is "the festival" (spoken of in the code) when hurricane Ivan struck Florida. The code reads: "A hurricane will kill; my great (hurricane) on the festival." (We will expand on this shortly.)

Isaiah declares that the Lord has blotted out their guilt ('Ivan') like a cloud blocks out the sun. Hence, the light of the 'lamp' (also the 'lightning') is located above the cloud. Thus, the cloud is blocking or blotting out the light of the lamp/lightning. However, the passage in Isaiah also means that as a cloud sweeps along in the sky, so their transgressions will be swept away. Both senses are in the bible code. "He will wipe away guilt/Ivan ( like a cloud) for their sake. Where is the guilt of the wonderer, O' waters? Where is it over-clouding, O' blood?" That is, their guilt (play on words for Ivan) is removed like a cloud just as Ivan dissipated slowly once it hit land. Both Ivan and its threat passed away into the history books. "Where is Ivan?" He is no more.

End of article, written and put on the internet last year during Hurricane Ivan.

Also see post on the forum about how Ivan seemed determined to strike New Orleans that year, and how it looped around and came back to threaten New Orleans a second time about a week later. http://www.christian...indpost&p=12249

===============
My next major post on this subject is here: :excl: http://www.christian...indpost&p=11712 :excl:

Or jump ahead to this link for discussion on "NASA Judged" as it relates to the hurricanes, including Katrina. http://www.christian...indpost&p=12544

===============

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

Also see Hurricane Vince posted after this one, which was a important sign in this series of signs!

Attached File(s)

• (56 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users