Christian-Forum.net: Hurricane-force Winds - Christian-Forum.net

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane-force Winds Olympic Peninsula and 1260 days from bible code Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:52 PM

Full article is here... http://www.breitbart...;show_article=1

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Downed trees, mudslide-blocked roads and widespread power outages plagued the Northeast Tuesday, a day after the second of back-to-back storms moved out of region and left residents with a massive cleanup.
The storm that hit Monday smacked the region with hurricane-force winds and several inches of rain, and was blamed for four deaths in Oregon and Washington state. It came only a day after another severe system moved through Sunday. ...

Most of the Olympic Peninsula, Kitsap County and southwest Washington were hit particularly hard. Nearly 75,000 customers lost power in the state, and more than 50,000 were still without power Tuesday morning, emergency management officials said. In Oregon, Portland-based Pacific Power said about 36,000 customers were without power Tuesday morning. ...

The back-to-back storm fronts Sunday and Monday were among the Northwest's worst in recent memory. The first storm marched across the country, killing at least 15 people, mostly in traffic accidents and dumping snow from the Midwest to the Northeast.
==================

December starts off with a bang, as the National Weather Service in Portland issued its first-ever hurricane force wind warning today for coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater, Wash., south to Florence.

COASTAL WATERS FROM CAPE SHOALWATER WA TO CASCADE HEAD OR OUT 20 NM-WATERS FROM CAPE SHOALWATER WA TO CASCADE HEAD OR FROM 20 TO 60 NM-248 PM PST SAT DEC 1 2007 ...GALE WARNING NOW IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT... ...STORM WARNING NOW IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING... ...HURRICANE FORCE WIND WARNING IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY EVENING THROUGH MONDAY MORNING...
Bill Schneider, science and operations, NWS explains:

The directive that gave offices the authority to issue a "Hurricane Force Wind Warning" in the marine forecast was issued May 21, 2002. In the five years since then, none has been issued along the West Coast of the lower 48 United States. The purpose here is to highlight the extreme nature of rare storms that may only occur once every 5 to 10 years.
These storms are "extra tropical cyclones", meaning they don't have the structure of a hurricane, and should not be confused with an actual hurricane (we won't give them names or anything like that). Storms like this approaching the West Coast are normally much larger in areal extent than a typical hurricane and have much broader impact zone where damaging winds can occur.

The current threat appears to be mostly to the water and the immediate coastline. We noticed Thursday that moisture from three separate tropical cyclones will likely be drawn into this one large storm over he next several days. This is storm has the potential to damage ships or cargo and will be difficult to avoid due to the huge area it will cover.

High winds, big waves

====================

http://www.ocs.orst....cember2007.html

A truly historic storm event, the Great Coastal Gale of December 1-3, 2007 will likely be remembered for many years. Over a period of three days, two separate storms lashed the coast with an incessant onslaught of hurricane-force gusts and heavy rain. The region between approximately Newport, OR, and Hoquiam, WA, received the strongest gale since the great Columbus Day Storm of 1962, with perhaps some areas of southwest Washington receiving even a stronger blow. Even though the October 1962 storm proves stronger in overall wind speed at many locations, the December 1-3, 2007 gale completely outclasses the Columbus Day Storm, and probably any other windstorm in the modern record, in terms of the duration of high winds.

This windstorm will take some time to analyze, and this webpage will be updated as the examination continues and time permits. At this moment, all information on this page is preliminary.
====================

http://certlvh.blogs...-system-to.html
Matt Zaffino, meteorologist for KGW (8) in Portland, said the storm's deep area of low pressure is one of the strongest he's seen in recent memory, even stronger than the Columbus Day Storm of October 1962. He predicted that this storm, however, won't be as damaging as that storm because it will stay farther offshore.

Even so, Zaffino said, "This thing is an absolute monster -- it covers the entire Northeast Gulf of Alaska.

#2 User is offline   Gypsylass 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:29 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

(1 John 2:22-23) Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. {23} No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

#3 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:33 PM

Posted Image

About three months ago, I said that Sunday Dec. 2, 2007 would see a great storm in America as punishment for the Peace Talks, and all that week until Dec. 9th and 10th, because it was 1260 days from the Balance Bible Code. Typically these have been hurricanes, but since the hurricane season is over I was before wondering if some storm like this might happen instead. That same code predicted many other storms as well, and when. But what makes this one so interesting is the name of the area most affected: "The Olympic Peninsula".

If anyone has been following this picture bible code at all for the past 1260 days then you would realize that judgement on the Olympics (beginning with the original Olympia in Greece), has been the main theme of this code over and over again!!! I could not have chosen a more symbolic location!

It is not that I rejoice in destruction. But rather that God is again saying that He is the winner of this great Olympic contest against all the false gods of Oympia. (I know that this makes little sense unless you have been reading the articles on this over the past several years. The most recent judgement was the great Olympic fires in Greece a month or so ago. Zeus/Bel the storm gods are being judged, just like God judged the "gods of Egypt" at the Exodus with Moses.)

There are, of course, many storms, but what makes this one unique is the location and timing. Both are bang on!

Here is a quote from one of the articles devoted to tracking this years weather events:

http://www.bible-cod...t-hurricane.htm

Someone whom I have had correspondence with over the past few years and have met personally to discuss bible numbers in my house, suggested back Sept. 7th that I plainly put out what are the potential dates for hurricanes (and other such events) in the still future as based upon the patterns revealed already in the past. I did this, and according to the pattern I have been studying for a number of years now, and as based upon two major picture bible codes, I said that September 13th would be the next hurricane, and so it was. Hurricane Humberto was the first to hit the USA in two years.

Also, there were two approx. magnitude 8 earthquakes --- very powerful earthquakes --- just as the Jewish New Year was commencing around the world with trumpet blasts. This was also the same day of the predicted event. (A day begins in the evening prior to midnight according to both Jewish reckoning and according to the Bible-prophecy 360-day calendar.)

Please note that these future dates are presented as 'potential' events. Only God knows for certain what will happen. These are based upon past patterns as revealed in the Bible, and so far they have proved to be incredibly accurate. But do keep in mind, even as I strenuously say throughout my documents, these events are only a sign of what is to come. They are not the main event yet, but are simply and collectively telling a prophetic story or parable of what is to come in the very last days.

They are warning us of the coming 'storm' and distant thunder --- the coming tribulation period, and that we should be ready!

What we have followed so far...

(The last three occurred as predicted by numeric pattern after the dates were already recorded on this webpage, that is, after Hurricane Dean.)

490 days from 390th day (Storms Wilma, Alpha, Beta)
490 days from 390th day (plus the extra month) (Storms Gamma, Delta)
490 days from 430th day (Storm Epsilon)
490 days from 430th (plus the extra month) (Storm Zeta)

(For other hurricanes such as Charlie and Katrina,
see "Summary of Hurricanes" of notoriety and timeline.)

================

1150 days from 390th day of Ezekiel's siege (See Hurricane Dean)
1150 days from 390th day (plus the extra month) (Earthquakes, Humberto and "TD10", etc. See this page)
1150 days from 430th day of Ezekiel's siege (Jerry, Karen, Lorenzo, Melissa forms, lands, etc.; but more importantly see "Red Sea Volcano and the KJV Bible Code")
1150 days from 430th (plus the extra month) (Oct. 23-30/31. Gulf storm kills 18, Oct. 30/31, the next tropical storm/hurricane ("Noel") hits Haiti and Cuba, greatest loss of life on those days so far in the season.)

In this same article I wrote, and note the dates:

However, there is something brewing now in the Atlantic Ocean that could take on a name or make landfall around Oct. 30/31. That would be the end of the said week (being forwarded 430 + 1150 days).

However, if no Atlantic storm makes landfall on one of those two days (or something like that), then I must assume that the pattern is over, except for perhaps the 1260. The 1260 is very special for many reasons and it is the one that I am watching more than anything else. And it will primarily have to do with Israel (rather than mere hurricanes) since not only is it the said 1260 days, but it is also 1260 + 1335 years to the day from when the Babylonian siege began on Jerusalem back in December of 589 BC. (That is, Dec. 2 to 9/10, and/or one-month later, Jan. 1-8/9, 2008.) The exact date within this week is Dec. 7, or Jan. 6 because the siege began on the 10th of the month of Tebeth (Tevet). Jerusalem fell 2.5-years later in the summer of 586 BC. These are the dates on the 360 calendar of Bible Prophecy. On the regular Jewish calendar, Tebeth 10th this year lands on Dec. 19th, 2007. God may use both calendar systems as a double sign because this is what I have often observed in the past. The timing of the death of Saddam Hussein was a good example of that.

I also wrote the following at the time that the above was written. Note the emphasis on Olympia. Here it talks about the Olympia fires being 1150 days from the Balance Bible Code. However, now it is the Olympia of America, and 1260 days. (Both 1150 and 1260 are bible prophecy numbers.) See full article for images.

http://www.bible-cod...nglish-code.htm

I will not take the time to explain the fires of Greece in detail. I find that details have a way of distracting the reader from the main point, namely, that the code predicted the fires three years in advance. However, if you want details, please see the many other articles that have been written that cite many such examples like what you will read here. Most of those other articles are very detailed.

The burning Lamp/Tree of the Balance Bible Code at right in part reads, "And I AM the Lamp, and my fire will certainly come!" "I am Yeshua (Jesus)!"

The torch in the right image forms the eighth light on the menorah/lamp, which reminds us of the Jewish festival of Chanukah, when the lamp burned for 8 days in fulfillment of the prophecy from Daniel. Daniel predicted that for 1150 days the temple would lay polluted because of the Greeks (168-165 BC), --- because of the offering of swine made on the Lord's altar to Zeus, (Dan. 8). This was the abomination that caused desolation that will again be repeated by the antichrist to come.

When the house/temple was cleansed, God did a miracle in that the oil for Lord's lamp instead of lasting for just one day instead burned for eight. These fires in Greece occurred 1150 days from the Balance Bible Code (seen at right), plus this extra 7 or 8 days. (And much more numerically speaking, etc., to be explained at the end of this article.)

And now we have the fires in Greece that reached as far as the ancient Olympic Stadium and temple, burning down surrounding trees where the temple to Zeus once stood! This is fitting since three years ago when the Olympics were held in Greece the gods of Olympia were honored to the dishonor of the only True God. And that was mainly what the Balance Bible Code was all about. An Olympic contest to see who has power over the storm and fire by seeing who can really predict the future, Zeus (Baal) or God, especially by predicting storms and fires well in advance. (See "Axe to Root", for more about that contest, as explained three years ago. Also see Summary of Hurricanes.) It was the Elijah-verses-Baal contest all over again.

Zeus, master of lightning, is again being judged! (See "Axe to Root".)

"Zeus was the rain god, and the cloud gatherer, who wielded the terrible thunderbolt. His breastplate was the aegis, his bird the eagle, his tree the oak. He is represented as the god of justice and mercy, the protector of the weak, and the punisher of the wicked."

In other words, Zeus is the counterfeit of God, and of His son Jesus Christ!

God is judging the gods of Greece --- again --- as says the Balance Bible Code put out three years ago.

He has judged Zeus the storm maker, (see Hurricane Dean and all the other hurricanes), and (now again) Zeus as the fire maker --- by judging the place where the Olympic torch is first lit before the Olympic games! (See "Axe to Root".)

http://www.bible-cod...t-hurricane.htm

#4 User is offline   jhamner 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:37 PM

Shock and AWE! Worship His glory. All creation cries, "Holy Holy Holy is the Lord Almighty."

Thank you, Dean for your work. It's just amazing watching it all unfold.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:43 PM

By connecting the Olympia of Greece with that of America, God is saying what He has already been saying repeatedly, namely, that America is a Babylon! And her gods will be judged, especially the god of money.

#6 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:41 PM

God has also used this storm with me. It has affected the entire NW..

Last year during Hanukkah we were without power but everybody else had theirs. God reminded me what Israel feels when they are surrounded by darkness and yet the world goes on living in the light.

This storm season we are in Hanukkah again...This time l am watching others being ravaged only worse than last year and l'm reminded that though Israel was in darkness the tables will soon be turned and she will come into safety and light while the whole world struggles with darkness.

Will the eighth candle shine? It's not set in stone for all is it...Some will hear...others will not.
So what should our responsibility as a church be towards Israel? Or towards the Jacob of Israel?

I believe in the context that God has shone me... that part of the judgment will be because of our treatment of Israel.

Washington...

And also remembering the the god's of Greece are the gods of the Gentile nations...Since the 'Greek' was symbolic of the Gentile nations.

God is judging the gods of Greece --- again --- as says the Balance Bible Code put out three years ago.

This post has been edited by Miki: 06 December 2007 - 06:46 PM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users