Christian-Forum.net: "head Of Satan" Comet Explodes October 23rd, 2007 - Christian-Forum.net

• (35 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"head Of Satan" Comet Explodes October 23rd, 2007 Increases in brightness, now seen with unaided eye Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   gr82bsaved 

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:45 PM

skymap: Skymap to locate comet

From Spaceweather.com:

EXPLODING COMET: When the core of Comet 17P/Holmes erupted on Oct. 23rd, at first the comet looked like a dimensionless point of light in the night sky. But now "the comet's disk is visible to the naked eye," reports Doug Zubenel of Lincoln County, Kansas. The expansion of the debris cloud is shown in this doublet of images taken Oct. 25th and 26th by amateur astronomer Wah! of Hong Kong using an 8-inch LX200 telescope:

Posted Image

What is happening to Comet Holmes? It remains a mystery--one that you can behold with your naked eyes. Step outside after sunset, face north, and look for the growing and fuzzy "star" in the thigh of Perseus: sky map. Comet Holmes is similar in brightness to the stars of the Big Dipper, very easy to see!

=====================================================================

Where did this comet come from?

From LiveLeak.com

‘Head Of Satan Star’ Mystery Comet Illuminates a Millionfold Space Thrill - Post Media Reply
An object of note is a comet that apparently exploded Wednesday, brightening suddenly by nearly a millionfold. The comet, called 17P/Holmes, can now be seen with the naked eye, according to reports. The comet should be visible high in the northeast sky soon after sunset and may appear more yellow than most stars.

More interesting to our discussion today is that both Comet Hyakutake and Comet Hale-Bopp came from the ancient constellation Perseus, and, in fact, intersected during their crossing of the heavens the Star Algol, and which is known to the Arabian peoples as the ‘Demon Star’, and to the Hebrew peoples, Rosh Satan, and which means The Head of Satan.

It is important to note that the exact intersecting point of Comets Hyakutake and Hale-Bopp was between the eyes of the Medusa head that Perseus was holding in his left hand, and which thereafter he wielded as a weapon until giving it to Athena who placed it upon her shield.

Today ,The Head of Satan Star is sending another, and according to the ancient prophecies the final, sign to our Earth from the constellation Perseus with the sudden, and mysterious, brightening of Comet 17P/Holmes by a factor of over 1 million times.

Why is this important?

From The sign of the Anti-christ:

This was published in May 1997:

Apparently Bob Wadsworth, who has done intensive work plotting, and studying comets Hale-Bopp and Hyakutake discovered something interesting. A coincidence! While plotting the paths of Hyakutake during the month of April 96, against the projected path of comet Hale-Bopp during the month of April 97 an almost perfect [cross] is formed where they intersect at almost an 90 degree angle. Furthermore, both comets crossed this point on the EXACT same day of the year (April 11th). In other words, on April 11th 1996, comet Hyakutake occupied the same spot in the sky that comet Hale-Bopp did on April 11th 1997.

Now, where is this point in the sky? This point is in the constellation of Perseus, who holds the severed head of the Gorgon, Medusa. This intersection point just happens to be the middle of the head of Medusa at the eye. This eye is the star ALGOL. Therefore, in Greek mythology these two comets intersect on the same day, in different years, forming an almost perfect cross in the eye of Medusa!

Traditionally, according to the Starlore Handbook, ALGOL is the MOST MALEVOLENT star of the heavens. More interesting is what the Hebrews called this star. In Hebrew it is known as the HEAD OF SATAN!

John Leary messages, and Patricia Talbot think a comet will be a sign of the coming of Antichrist. John Leary message excerpt: Thursday, March 27, 1997: (Holy Thursday) Jesus said:

"My son, this comet that you have seen tonight with your own eyes, is the sign of the Anti-Christ's coming. I have told you before to look to the skies for the signs of things to come. I have also told you that I, and not the Anti-Christ, would produce this sign of his coming. As you see the darkness come after, you will know his reign will be brief, but darkness will have its day much like the men I allowed to crucify Me for your sake."
The following is a quote from "The Witness of the Stars" by E. W. Bullinger, pp. 116-117, concerning the star Algol:
"It is a most remarkable phenomenon that so many of these enemies should be characterized by variable stars! But this head of Medusa, like the neck of Cetus, has one. AlGol is continually changing. In about 69 hours it changes from the 4th magnitude to the 2nd. During four hours of this period it gradually diminishes in brightness, which it recovers in the succeeding four hours; and in the remaining part of time, invariably preserves its greatest lustre. After the expiration of this time its brightness begins to decrease again. Fit emblem of our great enemy, who, "like a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour" (I Peter 5:8); then changing into a subtle serpent (Genesis 3:1); then changing again into an angel of light" (2 Corinthians 11:14). "Transforming himself" continually, to devour, deceive, and destroy." (end of article)
I love coincidences, unfortunately our own conclusions of what the coincidences mean is mere subjective speculation. But, if that is all we have, then speculation will suffice until the evidence gets harder. Yet, we do have Hebrew lore that the birth of Jesus was heralded by a rare conjunction of planets in the sign of Pieces, and that a comet appeared three years before His birth. (The star of Bethlehem does not meet the criteria of a comet, supernova, or a planetary conjunction, so unless it was a real angel, then it remains a true mystery.)
In searching for something meaningful about the Antichrist which has to do with April 11 (1996 & 1997), except for it occurring near the Passover season, little relevance is determined.

But one more coincidence appears to be in store. Again April 11 is involved. No, not April 11 of 1996, or of 1997; it occurs in 1998. Yes, next year the Passover occurs on April 11.

The interesting aspect about all this is that we can now virtually prove that the [great] tribulation [a 3.5 year (42-month) period] will begin in the Passover season. (This information will be released in a new lecture coming in June.)

A little history about the star Agol:

"The Demon Star"
Human history has not been kind to this star. Homer wrote of Algol in the Iliad: "...the Gorgon's head, a ghastly sight, deformed and dreadful, and a sight of woe". Some common names for Algol are The Demon, the Demon Star, the Blinking Demon, the Ghoul, and the Spectre's Head. Sounds rather more like members of a hard rock goth band than a beautiful astronomical object. The earliest known maligning of this star is from the Arabian name Ri'B al Ohill, the Demon's Head. We also have Al Ghul meaning Mischief-maker. In Hebrew it is called Rosh ha Sitan, Satan's Head, and also Lilith, Adam's legendary demonic first wife (predecessor to Eve) according to Babylonian myth. 17th century maps referred to it as Caput Larvae, a translation of "The Spectre's Head". The Chinese referred to it as Tseih She, the Piled-up Corpses. Even astrologers refer to it as the worst star in the heavens to be involved with. More recently, the name Algol has been given to a violent video game. What does a star have to do to get respect?

Not to sound alarmist or anything, but it is VERY interesting that this comet has come from the same area of the sky as Algol, ad is following in the same general path as Hale-Bop. It is visible to the unaided eye, and has made a grand entrance by exploding (becoming a million times brighter - perhaps an allusion to how satan likes to fancy himself as the 'angel of light'?). I am suggesting that this is a sign that JESUS wants us to look for. Not astrology, but astronomy. The fact that GOD uses signs in the heavens to alert us to things is very clear. JESUS was heralded not just by angels, but by a star that the wise men followed. Constellations are discussed several times in Job. Look it up. Perhaps this is a sign that the LORD wants some of us to pay attention to.

I invite serious thought to explore this event. It will go mostly unnoticed by the world.

Blessings of peace from GOD THE FATHER, and from HIS SON JESUS CHRIST
JESUS CHRIST is the LORD, my SAVIOR, and my FRIEND.

Blessings in the NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES, JESUS CHRIST

#2 User is offline   Messiahiscoming 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:46 PM

Wow Todd that is just something! My 1st thought as I began to read this was these few verses.....

Revelation 12:7-17

7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

I am not sure..... but this was a really interesting read!

Your Friend in Christ,
Val
Messiahiscoming

This post has been edited by Messiahiscoming: 27 October 2007 - 10:47 PM

Amos 3:7
"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

#3 User is offline   gr82bsaved 

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:51 PM

Sorry folks I did not realize until now this topic was already started a couple of days ago. I am late to the party!

Anyway, it needs to be looked at. I think it is a significant event since something like this just does not happen very often at all - to have a celestial body increase in brightness over 1,000,000 (million) times is an amazing and rare thing.

Keep looking up!

gr82bsaved
JESUS CHRIST is the LORD, my SAVIOR, and my FRIEND.

Blessings in the NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES, JESUS CHRIST

#4 User is offline   Gavrial 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:45 AM

Leaving some clues and evidence below, Gavrial said,

He WAS REVEALED on October 12, 2007 didn't we say NO ONE would get it? Also this comet 'lite up' on day 1948, his birth year, in the 2300 day coundown to 0ctober 9, 2008.

Shall I give ANOTHER CLUE

AL gol-GORgon-AL-gol-GORgon

This is a sign that Yeshua wants us to look for, His people gained their independence in 1948! I'll post of it tomorow, Gavrial

CLUES AND EVIDENCE

This point is in the constellation of Perseus, who holds the severed head of the Gorgon, Medusa. This intersection point just happens to be the middle of the head of Medusa at the eye. This eye is the star ALGOL. Traditionally, according to the Starlore Handbook, ALGOL is the MOST MALEVOLENT star of the heavens.

John Leary messages, and Patricia Talbot think a comet will be a sign of the coming of Antichrist.

John Leary message excerpt: Thursday, March 27, 1997: (Holy Thursday) Jesus said:

"My son, this comet that you have seen tonight with your own eyes, is the sign of the Anti-Christ's coming. I have told you before to look to the skies for the signs of things to come. I have also told you that I, and not the Anti-Christ, would produce this sign of his coming. As you see the darkness come after, you will know HIS REIGN WILL BE BRIEF, but darkness will have its day much like the men I allowed to crucify Me for your sake."

I love coincidences, unfortunately our own conclusions of what the coincidences mean is mere subjective speculation. But, if that is all we have, then speculation will suffice until the evidence gets harder. In searching for something meaningful about the Antichrist which has to do with April 11 (1996 & 1997), except for it occurring near the Passover season, little relevance is determined.

A little history about the star Agol:

"The Demon Star"

Homer wrote of Algol in the Iliad: "...the Gorgon's head, a ghastly sight, deformed and dreadful, and a sight of woe". Even astrologers refer to it as the worst star in the heavens to be involved with.

More recently, the name Algol has been given to a violent video game. What does a star have to do to get respect?

Not to sound alarmist or anything, but it is VERY interesting that this comet has come from the same area of the sky as Algol,

Not astrology, but astronomy. The fact that GOD uses signs in the heavens to alert us to things is very clear.

I invite serious thought to explore this event. It will go mostly unnoticed by the world.

#5 User is offline   Simple 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:21 AM

Astrology.
Astra Logos

The meaning in the Stars.
The Word in the Stars.

Don't be frightened to claim what is rightfully ours.

Satan has stolen the night skies from us..........he is the thief in the night sky.

-----------------------

Trumpet:

The heavens declare the glory of God;

This post has been edited by simplebaby: 28 October 2007 - 05:25 AM

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler" Albert Einstein

government of the people, by the bankers, for the bankers

"Underground, overground, Wombling free
The Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we..."

The Lion, though mighty, must eat his food quickly when the hyenas are in town.

"He is going to destroy this country, and we're either going to stop him, or the United States will cease to exist...........That is a man with such a seared conscience I can't even understand why anybody in their right mind would consider him worthy of political support. That's a violation of conscience that is inconceivable...........We're in the midst of the greatest crisis this country has ever seen, and if we don't stop laughing and deal with it, we're going to find ourselves in the midst of chaos, confusion, and civil war; it's time we started acting like grown-ups......this is insanity, it's as if we've put insane children and adolescents in charge of our government......" Alan Keyes

#6 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:14 AM

Thanks Marcus...
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (35 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users