Christian-Forum.net: Launch Prompts Need To Convert Currency To Gold - Christian-Forum.net

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Launch Prompts Need To Convert Currency To Gold Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#25 User is offline   Here Am I 

• Stand up to evil. Bow low before Yahweh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:21 PM

View PostEarendel, on Dec 22 2008, 08:09 PM, said:

Now, concerning current events: I think we are seeing the beginning of something very prophetic in nature, and we are about to witness some of the most profound things that are written in the bible concerning the last days that are directly before us. The moon moved out of its course? hmmm...Well, I think anything is possible - especially when it concerns God judging this world for sin and rebellion. One only needs to ask himself if he believes the things that are written in the bible, or does he not believe what is written. One might be considered delusional for believing what is written in the bible...lol

NOT everyone who calls themselves Christian, believes the bible...I think that qualifies as an oxymoron. I am glad I have the Spirit of God, who has borne witness to me that the bible is the truth.

...in the end, the only thing that is going to matter is: are we ready should the Saviour call today...will Jesus say well done, or go away?

Be ready now, or 10 years from now, or when ever the Lord should call. To me, above all else, the most important thing is that I love Him who has called me out of the world, and has revealed Himself to me... to love Him with insatiable desire...more then anything that I could care for in this life.

Yes, brother. If we are In Him... we are safe. Christ will protect His own, no doubt!

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."
-Luke 1:28
God's ambassadors of the Kingdom
of Heaven, His Church, ministering
the Word and will of God; sometimes
reproving, convincing, confuting,
contending and disputing, as well as
teaching and instructing.

(Ezekiel 1:24, Romans 10:18, 2Timothy 4:2)

Posted Image

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users