Christian-Forum.net: Launch Prompts Need To Convert Currency To Gold - Christian-Forum.net

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Launch Prompts Need To Convert Currency To Gold Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   chrio39 

• Moderator*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator/Adm

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:50 PM

I'll try to relate the details of this dream to the best of my ability. I remember the thrust of it, no pun intended.

I dreamt that I looked into the night sky to see a rocket or missile of some sort soar overhead, not unlike a shooting star. The next thing I remember is a need to convert all of our money and any holdings to gold. I don't know if it was the Lord's instruction, but it was both strong and urgent. I wasn't in a hurry but felt that if I delayed, I'd lose out somehow, probably because the money would quickly devalue, and Gold jump as well. Also, there was a sense that we'd have no other effective way to purchase anything.

I did not awaken with that same need to act as in the dream, though I haven't had such a dream before.

#2 User is offline   Miche 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:17 AM

OH MY ............... i JUST READ THIS VISION THAT TIMOTHY SNODRASS SHARED TODAY.

Star of Judgment about to Descend
October 20, 2007

I have been traveling in the Philippines for the last three weeks, and on Monday, October 22, I will be returning to the United States. I would appreciate your prayers during the next 30 days while traveling in Texas, North Carolina and California. During the last seven days the enemy has tried to take my life on three separate occasions. Yesterday afternoon, I narrowly escaped a bombing at the Glorietta II Mall in Manila, which left 11 dead and 113 injured in the Philippine capital. The enemy hates intercession. Be forewarned: Any church or ministry planning intercessory conferences or meetings this fall which center on restoring Americaís spiritual covering through prayer and repentance can expect major opposition. But do not let opposition from the enemy distract you from being obedient to the Holy Spirit, whereas I believe that literally thousands of lives are now hanging in the balance.

This morning as the sun was rising in Asia, I was interceding on the sands of the Pacific Ocean facing the east, and received a vision brilliant star falling upon the United States. The star was an angel of judgment, and he descended without warning. I saw flags across the nation being lowered at half-mass because of the severity of the judgment. Until the very moment that star descends, there is still time to intercede for mercy. As world leaders prepare to gather this fall in Annapolis, Maryland, to discuss dividing Jerusalem and the creation of a Palestinian state within Godís covenant land of Israel, pray for wisdom and boldness; for the right decisions will not be politically correct or popular, but necessary in order to avert judgment. If the United States continues to pressure Israel to divide Jerusalem and concede covenant territory given as an eternal inheritance to Abraham by God, a great star of judgment will soon descend upon America without warning. It is not wise to join the bandwagon of nations who join together to take counsel against Jerusalem (read the Book of Zechariah).

I must finish packing my bags now, in preparation for my international flight. Hope to see you soon at one our intercessory meetings in the United States. Try to make it to our meeting on 11/11 in Gilroy, California if at all possible, to be held at the Hilton Garden Inn. Your prayers and financial support are not only appreciated, but urgently needed this fall; hotel conference rooms need to be paid for, tickets need to be purchased, and the enemy has really been working overtime to cut off our financial supply-line. Thank you so much for standing with us as we intercede for mercy and spiritual reformation in America this fall (I will be returning to Asia at the end of November).

Blessings,

Timothy Snodgrass
http://www.king1.tic...age/5117202.htm
Miche

Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still

#3 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:52 AM

Snodgrass said:
Thank you so much for standing with us as we intercede for mercy and spiritual reformation in America this fall (I will be returning to Asia at the end of November).

my thoughts:
how will he purchase plane tickets to get home to Asia, if the money won't buy anything?

if the money won't buy anything, i would think that MARTIAL LAW will be declared.

View Postchrio39, on Oct 22 2007, 02:50 AM, said:

I'll try to relate the details of this dream to the best of my ability. I remember the thrust of it, no pun intended.

I dreamt that I looked into the night sky to see a rocket or missile of some sort soar overhead, not unlike a shooting star. The next thing I remember is a need to convert all of our money and any holdings to gold. I don't know if it was the Lord's instruction, but it was both strong and urgent. I wasn't in a hurry but felt that if I delayed, I'd lose out somehow, probably because the money would quickly devalue, and Gold jump as well. Also, there was a sense that we'd have no other effective way to purchase anything.

I did not awaken with that same need to act as in the dream, though I haven't had such a dream before.

every time there is a little crisis (or war, or whatever), there is a flight to safer investments, such as

people sell their stocks and buy bonds

or they sell their bonds and buy gold

so, if we have a Judgement soon, the pundits on TV will be reporting this FLIGHT TO QUALITY AND SAFETY,

your dream may be "instruction from the Lord", or it may be a vision of what people will be saying and doing in the near future.
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#4 User is offline   Miche 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:01 PM

I believe this dream needs to be tied into anothere post.

It is about Jerusalem being divided.

http://www.christian...s...c=12789&hl=
Miche

Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still

#5 User is offline   wbarg03 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:11 AM

View Postchrio39, on Oct 21 2007, 09:50 PM, said:

People take heed the dollar is now tide with Canada.
http://www.topstocka...ling-dollar.asp

#6 User is offline   jhamner 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:07 AM

David:

I felt an urgency over the weekend about this very issue. I have no stocks or bonds... nothing. But my parents do.

I was pleading with my mother to close her 401K and anything else she has saved or invested- and convert it to gold. I told her things would fall quickly.

She didn't want to hear of it- because I think she was worried about the high penalty she would pay for withdrawling early (before retirement).

I don't think the penalty will be anything like the amount she will lose if she and Dad do not heed the instruction.

The Spirit is saying something. We must do our best to obey.

This post has been edited by jhamner: 29 November 2007 - 09:11 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users