Christian-Forum.net: Shadrack Meshack Lockridge Famous Ode To Jesus - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shadrack Meshack Lockridge Famous Ode To Jesus beautiful! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Anne 

• senteami3
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:20 PM

My King
A great preacher, who has gone on to be with the Lord, named Shadrack Meshack Lockridge, delivered the most powerful sermon about who Jesus is I have ever heard. If this is the Jesus you know, then rejoice! We know the same Jesus! Here is the very slightly abridged text of his message:

My King was born King. The Bible says heís a seven-way King.

Heís the King of the JewsÖthatís a racial King. Heís a King of IsraelÖthatís a national King. Heís the King of righteousness. Heís the King of the ages. Heís the King of Heaven. Heís the King of glory. Heís the King of Kings and Heís the Lord of Lords.

Well, I wonder if you know Him. Do you know Him? Donít try to mislead me. Do you know my King?

David said, "The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament showeth His handiwork." My King is the only one whose limitless love cannot be measured. No far-seeing telescope can bring into visibility the coastline of His shoreless supplies. No barriers can hinder Him from pouring out His blessing.

Well, Heís enduringly strong, Heís entirely sincere, Heís eternally steadfast, Heís immortally graceful. Heís imperially merciful.

Thatís my King.

Heís Godís Son, Heís the sinnerís savior. Heís the centerpiece of civilization. He stands alone in Himself.

Heís august. Heís unique. Heís unparalleled. Heís unprecedented. Heís supreme. Heís preeminent. Well, Heís the supreme problem of higher criticism. Heís the fundamental doctrine of true theology. Heís the cardinal necessity of spiritual religion.

Thatís my King.

Heís the miracle of the age. Heís the superlative of everything good that you choose to call Him.

Heís the only one able to supply all of our needs simultaneously. He supplies strength for the weak. Heís available for the tempted and the tried. He sympathizes and He saves. He guards and He guides. He heals the sick. He cleansed the lepers. He forgives sinners. He discharges debtors. He delivers the captives. He defends the feeble. He blesses the young. He serves the unfortunate. He regards the aged. He rewards the diligent and He beautifies the meek.

Do you know Him?

My King is the key of knowledge. Heís the wellspring of wisdom. Heís the doorway of deliverance. Heís the pathway of peace. Heís the roadway of righteousness. Heís the highway of holiness. Heís the gateway of glory. Heís the master of the mighty. Heís the captain of the conquerors. Heís the head of the heroes. Heís the leader of the legislators. Heís the overseer of the overcomers. Heís the governor of governors. Heís the prince of princes. Heís the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Thatís my King!

His office is manifold. His promise is sure. His life is matchless. His goodness is limitless. His mercy is everlasting. His love never changes. His word is enough. His grace is sufficient. His reign is righteous. His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

I wish I could describe Him to you. But heís indescribable! Heís incomprehensible! Heís invincible! Heís irresistible!

Iíve come to tell you that the heaven of heavens cannot contain Him, let alone a man explain Him.

You canít get Him out of your mind. You canít get Him off of your hands. You canít outlive Him and you canít live without Him.

Pharisees couldnít stand Him, but they found they couldnít stop Him. Pilate couldnít find any fault in Him. The witnesses couldnít get their testimonies of agree. Herod couldnít kill Him. Death couldnít handle Him and the grave couldnít hold Him.

Thatís My King!

He always has been and He always will be. Iím talking about: He had no predecessor and Heíll have no successor. There was nobody before Him and there will be nobody after Him. You canít impeach Him AND HEíS NOT GOING TO RESIGN!

We read, "Thine is the Kingdom...and the powerÖand the glory."

All the power belongs to my King.

We talk about black power and white power and green power, BUT ITíS GODíS POWER! THINE is the power and the glory!

Weíre trying to get prestige and honor and glory for ourselves, but the glory is ALL HIS!

Yes, Thine is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever and ever and everÖhow long is that?Öand ever and ever and ever and ever. And when you get through with all of the forevers...then AMEN!

If this is NOT the Jesus you know, get in touch with me. I'd love to introduce you to Him.

This post has been edited by Anne: 30 August 2007 - 07:21 PM

I wrote a book, called BIBLE AND NUMBERS, that explains how 9/11 is encoded with the Rapture. As a matter of fact, God even encoded the release date with some of the codes of my book (co written with fellow French citizen Gerard Colombat)!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users