• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

End Times. Israel Is Key. So........ Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#205 User is offline   Cretien 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:34 AM

I would like to add further and summarize, as I have been doing a lot of studying and praying in this matter.

In the year 2010, there shall be a war between Israel and the Arabs nation. In this war, many countries heads would be wounded, and quite possibly 3, as this is when the last beast with 10 horns, where 3 horns would be broken (3 kings) and a small one will arise as the Antichrist.

This war in 2010 is prophesied in Psalm 110. Notice in verse 7 that He will lift up his head, meaning God shall reveal the Antichrist.

6 KJV: He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 KJV: He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

Then in 2011, the peace covenant made from the Antichrist between Israel and the Arabs will begin, which marks the 7 year tribulation period. Because this Antichrist (coming from the United Nations, will help Israel win the war in 2010, many Jews will believe him to be the false Messiah. Many people will be rejoicing over deliverance, and Psalm 111 takes notes of this.

From the covenant date in 2011 into 1260 days, which will be near the end of 2014 will begin the Desolation of Abomination, unto 2015, which is also prophesied in Psalm 114 and Psalm 115.

4 KJV: Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

5 KJV: They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:

During this time, there is also 4 blood moons, and the Abomination of Desolation falls somewhere in between the 4 Total Lunar Eclipse. Many heathens will mock the believers: 2 KJV: Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?

Thus, many false prophets will be everywhere and decieve people of some false pre-trib rapture and many will commit their own lives in the name of Christ. They will die in Christ. Millions of people will die, the United States (Ephraim see:Hosea) will become desolate as prophesied in Psalm 115 17 KJV: The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

In 2016, believers that will remain will see sorrows and death everywhere, as prophesied in Psalm 116: 3 KJV: The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. The believers will also be thanking God: Psalm 115 8 KJV: For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.

In 2017, as the desolation seems to have subsided, many people that remain will be thanking and giving praise to God. Psalm 117

Then in 2018, also Israel's 70th birthday, the final battle will begin, also known as Armageddon where all nations will surround Israel on every side, even with many planes in the skies, but God will destroy them, as prophesied in Psalm 118: 11 KJV: They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.

In that year, the Lord Jesus shall return as prophesied: Psalm 118: 24 KJV: This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

I also want to point out to everyone here and take notice on the numbering throughout the entire bible. Example: Verse 10=2010, Verse 11 = 2011, Verse 14=2014, Verse 15=2015, Verse 18=2018

Keep in mind that 2010 is the war, then 2011 is the appearance of the Antichirst, then 2014/15 is the Desolation of Abomination (where many people will commit suicide), and 2018 is Judgement.

Throughout the bible you will see many similitude. I give you a few example:

Matt: 24:11 KJV: And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. (2011)
Matt: 24:15 KJV: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:) (2015)
Mark 12:14 KJV: But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not,(let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in JudŠa flee to the mountains: (2014)

There are MANY more like these throughout the entire bible.

Just remember this, we all who believes in Jesus Christ, must know that we will be with him at the end of the tribulation period. There is no pre-rapture, nor post, but at the end on the Day of the Lord.

After all, it is not the will of God that any should perish, but all come to the repentance of sin and be saved. If God took us all away, us as believers, then who will give that cold cup of water to drink unto a child in the name of the Lord? If we were all taken, then would it who would be the light in the dark? Think about this for a moment. If you were an unbeliever, left in the tribulation period and knows nothing about God, and if a believer comes to you and tells you about Jesus, wouldn't you believe and be saved?

If you like to understand more, feel free to email me.

Cretien: timtong72@hotmail.com

May God Bless you who reads this...

1 KJV: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: (2011 - Antichrist revealed)

2 KJV: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; (2012 - A period to sow the word of God unto people)

3 KJV: A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; (2013 - to build up resources food and supplies to last through the tribulation)

4 KJV: A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; (2014 - Tribulation period)

5 KJV: A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; (2015 - Tribulation Period, hint: refrain from embracing)

6 KJV: A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; (2016 - days shorten maybe?)

7 KJV: A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; (2017 - rend/sew/silence/speak could only mean seeking God)

8 KJV: A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. (2018 - Armageddon, also a time to love as this is when Jesus shall return)

Notice these verse, as they end at 8.

#206 User is offline   John Prewett 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:52 PM

A7 News "Arutz Sheva" <news@israelnationalnews.com

14 Dec 08

UN Vote May Squeeze Bibi

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

The United Nations Security Council is planning to pass a resolution on Tuesday that would call on the next Israeli

government to continue negotiating "core issues," meaning the status of Jerusalem

and the Palestinian Authority demand for the immigration of Arabs to Israel.

Pre-election polls show that Likud chairman and former Prime Binyamin Netanyahu
has a commanding lead and will form the next coalition government.

The U.N. resolution has the backing of all Security Council members and, if passed, will be the first time
in five years that the council has adopted a resolution calling for collective peace in the Middle East.

The text of the draft was drafted by American Ambassador to the U.N. Zalmay Khalilzad in cooperation with Russia.
The proposed resolution calls on Israel and the PA to continue "bilateral negotiating process and their determined efforts to reach their goal of concluding a peace treaty resolving all outstanding issues, including all core issues, without exception."

It calls on both parties "to fulfill their obligations ... and refrain from any steps
that could undermine confidence or prejudice the outcome of negotiations."

Israel has accepted American initiatives to scrap the original Roadmap plans that called on the PA to cease incitement

and terror before reaching the stage of drawing up of final borders for a new Arab state within Israel's current borders.

The resolution also backs a move by Russia to hold an international conference on the Middle East in Moscow,

a move that Israel has opposed but which is backed by the Quartet,

comprising the U.N., the U.S., Russia and the European Union (EU).

The Quartet has been conferring with an official of the 22-member Arab League.

Ambassador Khalizad said the timing of the resolution is designed to help the Obama administration
during the transition period until U.S. President George W. Bush leaves office on January 20.
No reference was made to the upcoming Israeli elections.

The PA has rejected Israel's latest offers for a final-status settlement, PA negotiator Ahmed Qureia said Friday. Speaking to Arab media, Qureia said that Israel had offered to "swap" about 7 percent of land in Judea and Samaria, including Ariel, Ma'aleh Adumim and Efrat-Gush Etzion, for land inside pre-1967 Israel. Qureia said the PA had rejected the offer, "because it would split the Palestinian state and not allow it to develop."

In addition, he said that Israel had offered to allow 5,000 PA Arabs to immigrate to Israel over five years. That, too, was rejected as being too few, Qureia said, although he added that the PA was no longer seeking the return of "millions" of descendants of Arabs who fled Israel
Heed Jesus's Revelation.

#207 User is offline   Word of God 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:39 PM

View Postvoice, on Jun 26 2007, 05:29 AM, said:

View PostFrom Jun 18 2005, 09:16 AM:

The Roots of Evil in Jerusalem.
Posted: Tuesday, November 09, 2004
- written by jerry golden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This report will shock and upset some; it is one I have put off for over 4 years. After struggling with it I have decided now is the time to write it. Knowing it could be misunderstood as anti-Semitic. God forbid that I a Jew should ever say or do anything that would be remotely considered as such, but I must admit this report does not come easy for me. The fact still remains that an evil force has been put into place in Jerusalem and has spread throughout Israel, in preparations for the end time and the seat of the anti-Christ. For if we are to believe that the anti-Christ is to have his seat on the Temple Mount, then we must come to grips with some truths not being preached today. One such truth is the foundation for such a move of the Devil must be underway even as we speak if this is to happen. Or we simply are not in the end days. This report will prove that such a move is underway and has been for quiet some time. It will be accepted by some and rejected by others, but that is the way it goes.

In this report I will use many pictures showing the establishment of the Illuminati and establish proof that there has been a diabolical plot by those we refer to as the New World Order. Showing the architectural design of the New Israeli Supreme Court Building designed and paid for by the Rothchilds reflex the presence of Free Masonry and the Illuminati. I took all but one of the pictures you are about to see so I can assure that what you are seeing is real and in place.

The same families who own and control the Federal Reserve and other major financial institutions have their eyes set on the Temple Mount, and the Holy City of Jerusalem. Just as Scriptures say, the man who will be revealed as the anti-Christ will sit in that place, before the appearance of the Jewish Messiah Yeshua HaMashiach, and many will receive him as their messiah. Just actually how that will come about remains to be seen, but one thing I am convinced of is that Holy men of God will not be the ones to rebuild the Temple, it will be the Illuminati. For God would not send men to that place to perform blood sacrifices. His Son's blood was the perfect sacrifice; there is no need to shed the blood of dumb animals any longer. Yeshua did a perfect work, and it was finished. But He will return and take control of the New Temple that I feel will be built soon. But before He will return this world will have to get in such bad shape that the anti-Christ can be accepted by most as the savior who can bring peace and order to the world. But then you know the rest of that story so lets go on.

For those who may think this article is anti-Semitic I ask you to read an article on (Synagogue of Satan) http://www.thegolden...iewer.asp?a=329 for there are those who call themselves Jews but who are of the house of Satan. And many have found their way into the Israeli Knesset.

Once again Yeshua will enter into that place, the Holy Mountain of God and cleanse it, but before that happens all hell will break loose in Jerusalem and the world. So with all that said I will now show you some things that have never been published before, for the few who are aware have been afraid to speak of it. So I ask you to pray over this servant of God for protection as we go forth with these truths. These truths must be revealed in order for the Body to know how close we are to the Second Coming of Yeshua HaMasiach (Jesus the Messiah).

As this entire report will be built around the construction of this building order by the Rothchilds I should show you a picture of the building. A friend of mine took this picture as he and his wife flew over the area a couple years ago. The Supreme Court building sits on a plot of land opposite the Knesset and next to the Foreign Ministry and the Central bank of Israel. It is important to keep in mind that it sits in line with the Knesset, for we will be talking about Ley-Lines that cross under this pyramid running to the Knesset, with other ley-lines that cross in perfect order to the center of Jerusalem and on to the Rockefellow Museum. Everything about this building has been thought out to the very finest detail, and it is diabolical. The Devils plan has been put into place before we ever had an idea of his plan. He knows his final battle will be here in Jerusalem.

The Engineers who were chosen for this job by the Rothschild's were the grandson and granddaughter of Ben-Zion Guine from Turkey who worked for Baron Rothschild, Ram Kurmi, born in Jerusalem in 1931, and Ada Karmi-Melanede born in Tel-Aviv in 1936. For those who can make something out of the numbers. It was important to the builder to have everything done according to the correct numbers. There were 1,000 sheets of plans, 1,200 cement posts; they worked on the building for 3 years or 750 days. 20 workers each day, for 200,000 workdays, 250,000 building stones, each hand placed.

Posted Image

The Israeli Supreme Court in Jerusalem.

The first thing you will notice is the pyramid with the all Seeing Eye just like the one you will see on the American dollar bill, it sits in a circle to the left. We will elaborate on this a little later in this article. The larger circle you see at the bottom of the picture is an inverted-cross designed to walk on. It is the only religious emblem designed to be trampled on under foot. At the top of the picture is a Moslem Gravesite, and just out of view to the right is an Egyptian Obelisk.

Posted Image
Posted Image
To the left just out of sight is a god of the Far East.

Posted Image

And all through the building you will detect Hindu Altars. All of this will make more sense as we go along, keep in mind we are talking about the establishment of a form of Government that will usher in the anti-Christ.

There is little proof on the building itself of the presence of the Rothschild's but on an outside wall we find these two items.

Posted Image
Pointing to the garden that displays the Egyptian obelisk.

Giving recognition to the Rothschilds, you will notice the Rothschilds emblem at the top. It is the symbol for the founder of the Rothschild Dynasty and his five sons, who established central banks throughout Europe. The Rothschilds made several stipulations with the Israeli Government before the building began, among them were. The Rothschilds would pick the plot of land to build the Supreme Court; they would use their own architects, and no one would ever know how much the building cost. It took them four years to build this structure with many secrets built into it.

Go here to finish article:
http://www.thegolden...n...7&print=yes

That post represents end time discernment.
Stay humble. The Lord is revealing things to you. Nevertheless, Yeshua has
everything under control. Many will call us evil since these are the days when
evil will be called good and vice versa, but we must remain steadfast in the Lord's
love and power. I'll come back to your post from time to time to glean from
it.
God bless you in Yeshua HaMaschiach and in the power of the Ruach HaKodesh/Holy Spirit.

voice

View PostStephen, on Nov 10 2007, 11:54 PM, said:

"God has a plan for the literal nation of Israel, and also for the Church. At the end of the age the promises made to Jews and to the Church will both be fulfilled, but each in their own way. There are three groups of people before God today: Jews, Gentiles, and the Church."

Correct precept. One must understand this truth in order to grasp all other prophetic visions of the Bible prophets.

Amen. 100% Truth

#208 User is offline   John Prewett 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE ( @ Jun 18 2005, 09:16 AM)
..........................................................................................

Just as Scriptures say, the man who will be revealed as the anti-Christ

will sit in that place, before the appearance of the Jewish Messiah Yeshua HaMashiach,

and many will receive him as their messiah. ........................................

one thing I am convinced of is that Holy men of God will not be the ones to rebuild the Temple,
For God would not send men to that place to perform blood sacrifices.

His Son's blood was the perfect sacrifice;

there is no need to shed the blood of dumb animals any longer.

Yeshua did a perfect work, and it was finished. But He will return .......................

But before He will return this world will have to get in such bad shape that the anti-Christ
can be accepted by most as the savior who can bring peace and order to the world.
..........................................................................................
====================================================

Amen !
Heed Jesus's Revelation.

#209 User is offline   Elijah674 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

View PostJohn Prewett, on Dec 14 2008, 08:43 PM, said:

will sit in that place, before the appearance of the Jewish Messiah Yeshua HaMashiach,

and many will receive him as their messiah. ........................................

one thing I am convinced of is that Holy men of God will not be the ones to rebuild the Temple,

Yeshua did a perfect work, and it was finished. But He will return .......................

But before He will return this world will have to get in such bad shape that the anti-Christ
can be accepted by most as the savior who can bring peace and order to the world.

Amen !

What in the world are you looking for?? Not only is the world as S. & G., but Rev. 17:5 states a fact! Don't you BELIEVE GOD??

If one started at the reformation forward, and added 40 years of 'wilderness wandering forward' any child can see that the Gen. 6:3's STRIVING of the Holy Ghost with Noah's preaching of RIGHTOUSNESS has again been eclisped!

And all satan's rome is waiting for is these 'daughter's' of her' in the USA to give Caesar the 2/3 up.. & NOT down vote to enforce [your] Gen. 4:7's santanic fruit offering 'l'ord's day. And who on this sinking ship gives a hoot??? Eze. 8:16-17

--Elijah

#210 User is offline   John Prewett 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:42 PM

View PostJohn Prewett, on Dec 14 2008, 08:43 PM, said:

Amen !

View PostElijah674, on Dec 15 2008, 09:21 AM, said:

What in the world are you looking for??

Thanks for asking.

Like many [if not all] saints,

I'm lookind forward to reigning with Christ as per Rev 20, thence unity with God/Jesus forever,

however,

I bet you are referring to what am I looking for in the way of soon to come prophecied events.

I await two major events.

I believe they will happen AROUND the same time,

but not simultaneously,... and I am not positive which will occur first.

1] the world amazing appearance/reappearance of the final, supreme "beast" of Rev 13.
and
2] the invasion of Israel as per Ezekiel 38-39

Again, thanks for asking.

Not only is the world as S. & G., but Rev. 17:5 states a fact!

Amen. Great Whore still kicking !

Don't you BELIEVE GOD??

Sure do !

If one started at the reformation forward, and added 40 years of 'wilderness wandering forward' any child can see that the Gen. 6:3's STRIVING of the Holy Ghost with Noah's preaching of RIGHTOUSNESS has again been eclisped!

And all satan's rome is waiting for is these 'daughter's' of her' in the USA to give Caesar the 2/3 up.. & NOT down vote to enforce [your] Gen. 4:7's santanic fruit offering 'l'ord's day. And who on this sinking ship gives a hoot??? Eze. 8:16-17

--Elijah

hmmm, have to think that over.
Heed Jesus's Revelation.

• (38 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users