• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri Names Messiah Secret Letter Unsealed Rate Topic: -----

#13 User is offline   TAFFY 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie

Post icon  Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:21 AM

YAHWEH The Only ONE CREATOR, His 1 & ONLY SON is indeed named YESHUA, and I also believe that YESHUA would have, still does and will still rest on The 7th Day. This is not Sunday. Its even called SATerday [ an interesting play on its pagan name ] Sat sit rest.
Which means some people may want to consider the history of sunday keepers, along with all the other pagan days of worship. Cause " Shadows of things to come", are not far away. It seems good to follow the days that YESHUA followed and not His adversaries, which are only to be expected as false Holidays as oppossed to YAHWEHS HOLY DAYS.

SHABATT SHALOM from New Zealand. 21:21 pm 19-OCT-07

ps I only just found this site...

#14 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:42 AM

View Postdaysofnoah, on Apr 30 2007, 11:53 AM, said:

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri – One of the most prominent Orthodox Rabbis, died in January of 2006 at the age 108. As reported by Chuck Missler of Koinonia House, Kaduri left a letter to be opened a year following his death. The letter, using a form of Kabalistic encryption, names the Yeshua as the Messiah. In Rabbinical terms, Kaduri describes the new birth that occurs when one 'meets the Messiah,' and experience he describes as having happened to himself. He says that the one who meets the Messiah will share the Messiah with others (evangelism) and also that Messiah bin Joseph (suffering servant) and Messiah bin David (King of Kings) are one and the same. He also says the Spirit of Messiah is the Spirit of Prophecy (Revelation 19:10) and even quotes from Isaiah 53 and Zechariah 12:10. Finally, he attributes creation to the Messiah, thereby affirming His Divinity.

Posted Image

Wow!

So was he a secret believer, if there is such a thing?

#15 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:50 AM

View PostMiki, on Apr 30 2007, 06:06 PM, said:

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#16 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:58 AM

View Postdaysofnoah, on Apr 30 2007, 03:25 PM, said:

Sweet Val! Yes, Chuck has been in Israel for the past week and this is hot off the presses.

The Secret Name Now Revealed

One of the most prominent rabbis in Israel was Yitzhak Kaduri. When he died a year ago at the remarkable age of 108 , over 200,000 attended his funeral. A few months before he died, he wrote a small note, which he requested should remain sealed for a year after his death. It has recently been unsealed; it is now obvious why his last wish was to wait one year after his death before revealing what he wrote. (The custom is that for one so long departed he is less vulnerable to post-mortem derogatory attacks.) The secret note(written in Hebrew) reads as follows: Regarding the Reishei-Tivot of Mashiach: He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid. Written with my signature in the month of Rachamim [Elul], 5765, Yitshak Kaduri. The term Reishei-Tivot is a reference to a common mode of kabbalistic “coding,” wherein a name or phrase is spelled using the first letters of the words in a sentence or paragraph. The Hebrew sentence (translated above in bold) contains the hidden name of the Messiah as an acrostic: Yarim Ha’am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omidim The initial letters form an acrostic for Yehoshua (or Yeshua, which is the same name),1 derived from same Hebrew root for “salvation.” Yehoshua is the English spelling for YHWH (“Yahweh is salvation” or “Yahweh saves”). Most English Bibles mistakenly translate YHWH as “the LORD.” But God said, literally, “I am YHWH; that is my name.”2 The Messiah’s name is Jesus! When the name of Yehoshua was revealed in Rabbi Kaduri’s message, Jewish rabbis—especially the ultra-Orthodox—have found this extremely unsettling. There were some initial attempts to deny the authenticity of the note (even by Kaduri’s son, Rabbi David Kaduri), but they have proven futile. Israel Today has confirmed the reliability of the report.
Notes:
1. Cf. Zechariah 6:11; Ezra 3:2. The same priest adds the holy abbreviation of
God’s name, “ho”, in the father’s name and Yeshua.
2. Isaiah 42:8.

http://www.khouseafr...MAY07%20RSA.pdf

I find it interesting that he died about the same time the acrostic of the names of Adam to Abraham was discovered. Both were sealed acrostics.

God is breaking seals!

Both encripted acrostics begin by saying "He/I will lift up..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrostic

http://www.bible-cod...ic_prophecy.htm

Compare:
"He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid."
(The initial Hebrew letter of each Hebrew word spells Yeshua.)

And encoded in the law, in the names from Adam to Abraham, the biblical acrostic reads:

"I will lift up those who have risen up against me,
having compassion, lifting up those (low in) the dust a second time!"

#17 User is offline   C 

• Advanced Member 7
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:11 AM

This is the sounding of the trumpet that will cause the remnant to start coming out of Israel. Our brothers and sisters in Israel will start coming now. "Benjamin" is about to start his trip to "Joseph" and join him. Praise God !

Gen 43:16 And when Joseph saw Benjamin with them, he said to the steward of his house, Bring the men into the house, and slay, and make ready; for the men shall dine with me at noon.

Gen 43:30 And Joseph made haste; for his heart yearned over his brother: and he sought where to weep; and he entered into his chamber, and wept there.

God is faithful.
C
2Cor.3:18) But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit.
If your face is truly unveiled you will accept what happened at the cross and see by faith the finished work of Christ in the mirror. Only in this walk of faith are we “transformed into the same image”.

#18 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:58 AM

View PostShekel, on Oct 19 2007, 08:58 AM, said:

View Postdaysofnoah, on Apr 30 2007, 03:25 PM, said:

Sweet Val! Yes, Chuck has been in Israel for the past week and this is hot off the presses.

The Secret Name Now Revealed

One of the most prominent rabbis in Israel was Yitzhak Kaduri. When he died a year ago at the remarkable age of 108 , over 200,000 attended his funeral. A few months before he died, he wrote a small note, which he requested should remain sealed for a year after his death. It has recently been unsealed; it is now obvious why his last wish was to wait one year after his death before revealing what he wrote. (The custom is that for one so long departed he is less vulnerable to post-mortem derogatory attacks.) The secret note(written in Hebrew) reads as follows: Regarding the Reishei-Tivot of Mashiach: He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid. Written with my signature in the month of Rachamim [Elul], 5765, Yitshak Kaduri. The term Reishei-Tivot is a reference to a common mode of kabbalistic “coding,” wherein a name or phrase is spelled using the first letters of the words in a sentence or paragraph. The Hebrew sentence (translated above in bold) contains the hidden name of the Messiah as an acrostic: Yarim Ha’am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omidim The initial letters form an acrostic for Yehoshua (or Yeshua, which is the same name),1 derived from same Hebrew root for “salvation.” Yehoshua is the English spelling for YHWH (“Yahweh is salvation” or “Yahweh saves”). Most English Bibles mistakenly translate YHWH as “the LORD.” But God said, literally, “I am YHWH; that is my name.”2 The Messiah’s name is Jesus! When the name of Yehoshua was revealed in Rabbi Kaduri’s message, Jewish rabbis—especially the ultra-Orthodox—have found this extremely unsettling. There were some initial attempts to deny the authenticity of the note (even by Kaduri’s son, Rabbi David Kaduri), but they have proven futile. Israel Today has confirmed the reliability of the report.
Notes:
1. Cf. Zechariah 6:11; Ezra 3:2. The same priest adds the holy abbreviation of
God’s name, “ho”, in the father’s name and Yeshua.
2. Isaiah 42:8.

http://www.khouseafr...MAY07%20RSA.pdf

I find it interesting that he died about the same time the acrostic of the names of Adam to Abraham was discovered. Both were sealed acrostics.

God is breaking seals!

Both encripted acrostics begin by saying "He/I will lift up..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrostic

http://www.bible-cod...ic_prophecy.htm

Compare:
"He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid."
(The initial Hebrew letter of each Hebrew word spells Yeshua.)

And encoded in the law, in the names from Adam to Abraham, the biblical acrostic reads:

"I will lift up those who have risen up against me,
having compassion, lifting up those (low in) the dust a second time!"

There were also signs on the earth and in the heavens when they opened the seal of this 108-year old Rabbi. I am sure it must have been quite a sign to many Jews who were following these things.

See this article about these signs put on the net at that time, although not knowing about the seal of the Rabbi.

http://www.bible-cod...-bible-code.htm

Posted Image

Posted Image

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users