Christian-Forum.net: Massive Earthquake In Texas - Christian-Forum.net

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Massive Earthquake In Texas Rate Topic: -----

#7 User is offline   Bat Yah 

• You must be wholehearted with Yahweh your God.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:03 PM

Shalom,

THANK you all for your replies. i will go check out the links given.

WOW flyingsquirrel :o

I am in prayer over this dream.

May Yahweh's shalom rest upon each of you.

Posted Image
Posted Image

If a person will not listen to Torah, even his prayer is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9

Teshuvah is the Hebrew word which means returning. In the spiritual sense teshuvah means returning to the Creator of the universe Yahweh our God. It means turning away from the worldly way of life and turning back to His way of life. Since He has given us a standard for our lives this means returning to obedience to His standard, His teachings, His commands, His Word!

Awake, you sleepers, from your sleep! Rouse yourselves, you slumberers, out of your slumber! Examine your deeds, and turn to YHWH in repentance. Remember your Creator, you who are caught up in the daily round, losing sight of eternal truth; you are wasting your years in vain pursuits that neither profit nor save. Look closely at yourselves; improve your ways and your deeds. Abandon your evil ways, your unworthy schemes, every one of you!

"Awake, thou that sleepest" Ephesians 5:14
"It is high time to awake out of sleep" Romans 13:11
"Awake to righteousness and sin not" 1 Corinthians 15:34

So rid yourselves of all vulgarity and obvious evil, and receive meekly the Word implanted in you that can save your lives. Don't deceive yourselves by only hearing what the Word says, but do it! James 1:21,22

For this mitzvah { commandment } which I am giving you today is not too hard for you, it is not beyond your reach. It isn't in the sky, so that you need to ask, 'Who will go up into the sky for us, bring it to us and make us hear it, so that we can obey it?' Likewise, it isn't beyond the sea, so that you need to ask, 'Who will cross the sea for us, bring it to us and make us hear it, so that we can obey it?' On the contrary, the word is very close to you - in your mouth, even in your heart; therefore, you can do it! D'varim 30:11-14 {Deut.}

..You know at what point of history we stand; so it is high time for you to rouse yourselves from sleep; for the final deliverance is nearer than when we first came to trust. The night is almost over, the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and arm ourselves with the weapons of light. Let us live properly, as people do in the daytime - not partying and getting drunk, not engaging in sexual immorality and other excesses, not quarrelling and being jealous. Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Yahshua the Messiah; and don't waste your time thinking about how to provide for the sinful desires of your old nature. Romans 13:11-14

For God did not call us to live an unclean life but a holy one. 1 Thess 4:7,8 5:23

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
My Tabrets ~ Hallelu Yah Tabrets

Tshuvah

Shalom,

I thought that it would be nice to have a free on line journal so we can keep all of our dreams in one spot.

A new journal will be added for each new member. You will be moderator of your own journal. This site is for journals only, not for having your dreams interpreted. I will add links to sites that help you understand your dreams. The grace of the Lord Yahshua the Messiah, the love of Yahweh our God and the fellowship of the Ruach HaKodesh { Holy Spirit} be with you!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users