• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Acrostic That Goes With Names Code Praise God! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:11 AM

The following is the article on the acrostic by itself...
Go to this link for details and diagrams...
http://www.bible-cod...ic_prophecy.htm

Secret Code Discovered in Ancient Genealogy of Christ (Part 1 of 3)

The first 10 names in the genealogy from Adam to Noah contain a secret code at least 4000 years old. Names have meaning in the bible. Adam, for example, means, "man". By connecting the meaning of all 10 names together in their correct order as given in the bible someone discovered that collectively the names reveal this prophecy: "A man is appointed, a man of sorrow. The Blessed God shall come down teaching that His death shall bring the grieving rest."

Recently another code was discovered within these same 10 names, along with the next 10 names up to Abraham, (Gen. 5, 11). (These names represent the godly line of decent through Seth.) The first letter of each consecutive Hebrew name from Adam to Abraham forms an acrostic that says, "I will forgive my enemies, having compassion, forgiving those made from dust a second time."

The counterpart of the godly line of Seth is the ungodly line of Cain, (Gen. 4). Cain's line likewise contains an acrostic. It is a compilation of two slightly different readings that augment one another: "I will choose a circumcised people for myself (i.e., Jews), even various peoples for myself (i.e., Gentiles)." (The words, "Jews" and "Gentiles" are strongly inferred. They are inserted here for the sake of those unfamiliar with the bible. A Gentile is a non-Jew.)

--- An Example of an Acrostic

The following is an example of an acrostic in English for demonstration purposes only. Let us pretend that the following names are those of your father, your grandfather, and so forth. Observe how the first letter of each name when read down the list combines to read, "JESUS IS LORD!"

J ohn
E dward
S am
U lster
S tan
I an
S hawn
L aurel
O liver
R obert
D ean

The bible acrostic is composed the same way.

--- The Two Acrostic Bible Codes Reveal Design

Both genealogies begin with Adam. As already said, the acrostic within the godly line of Seth reads, "I will forgive my enemies, having compassion, forgiving those made from dust a second time."
And the acrostic within the ungodly line of Cain reads, "I will choose a circumcised people for myself (i.e., Jews), even (many) peoples for myself (i.e., Gentiles)."
Both the subject matter and sentence structure of the codes demonstrate skillful design.

The subject matter reveals design:

The acrostics allude to events recorded in the bible that occurred at the time of Adam, Cain, and Abraham, and similarly the acrostic itself spans from Adam, (to Cain), to Abraham. This demonstrates careful planning and is evidence that the code is not the product of mere random chance.

The following are the key words that link this bible code to Adam, Cain, and Abraham.

1. The bible says that Adam was made from dust and the code refers to one made from dust. Adam was also in need of forgiveness when he fell into transgression, and forgiveness is the theme of the code.

2. The bible says that Cain "rose up" against his brother and killed him, (Gen. 4:8-10). The same Hebrew word for "rising up" (to kill) is also used in the code when it refers to the "one rising up against me". The theme of forgiveness also links the code to Cain. (Compare Gen. 4:24 with Matt. 18:21,22.)

3. The bible says that Abraham is called the father of the circumcised (i.e., Israel), and also the father of nations, (Rom. 4:10-12. See also Gen. 17:15-16). This agrees with the code, "I will choose a circumcised people for myself (i.e., Israel), even various peoples for myself (i.e., Gentiles)."

The sentence structure reveals further design:

The code uses words that are synonymous with one another and also it contains two powerful play on words. For example, the Hebrew word for forgiveness also means, "to lift up". Thus the code may also read (and note the play on words), "I will lift up those who have risen up against me, having compassion, lifting up those (laid low in) the dust a second time!"

This acrostic contains just six Hebrew words, yet of these six words, four refer to height (high or low), and three refer to mercy in the form of "forgiveness" or "compassion". (The word "forgiveness" is repeated twice and can also mean, "to lift up".) One would not expect to find appropriate synonyms, antonyms, and homonyms within just six Hebrew words if the acrostic was mere random chance. However, not only do both acrostics proclaim Divine intention, but they also allude to key events in the lives of the very ones who begin and end the genealogies in which they are encoded.

--- How Should This Code be Interpreted?

We will answer this question more fully in the last part of this series. Briefly speaking, the bible code is a prophecy that a descendent of Abraham would come who would undo the damage of the first Adam by bringing about reconciliation between God and men through the forgiveness of sins. Moreover, the meaning of the names in the genealogy also agrees with this interpretation.

As said at the beginning of this article, the first 10 names from Adam to Noah contain a secret prophecy. Stringing together the meaning of each name in their chronological order unravels this prophecy. The next article in this series will demonstrate that by continuing to read the remaining 60 names up to the birth of Christ a lengthy and most remarkable prophecy is formed. Like the acrostic, this prophecy also alludes to key events in the history of man except that this prophecy stretches all the way from Adam to Jesus and culminates with the coming of the Kingdom of God.

http://www.bible-cod...ic_prophecy.htm
Posted Image

===================

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users