• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1335 Days And Ww1 And Mothers Day 1335 days from Twin Towers Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:06 AM

Attached File  twin_tower_sign.jpg (3.25K)
Number of downloads: 172
I put out a series of articles over the years discussing how that the fall of the Twin Towers marked the beginning of the modern fulfillment of the mene tekel bible code, and how that that event marked the commencement of a series of signs to do with this astounding bible code. On the website we have looked at the steady stream of events from the fall of the Twin Towers until now that is following bible numbers of elapsed time. (Such as 1150, 1260, [1300 days on the Jewish calendar)] 1290 and now 1335 days. See below posts 5, 6, and 7 for examples of 1335 days ending today and its importance.)

http://www.bible-cod...e-Saddam-5-.htm

The below is a quote from the above hyperlink. Interestingly, today is 1335 days from the fall of the Twin Towers, and is the anniversary of the official end of World War Two. "Blessed is he that waiteth and reacheth until the end of the 1335th day," (Dan. 12). <_<

See below posts 5, 6, and 7 for examples of 1335 days ending today and its importance.)

What better event than the final end of a world war to mark such a prophecy? Not that today is significant in itself, but that it reminds us of the significance of the end of World War 2, and how it was a picture of WW3 that is to come. We are put in remembrance that when WW3 does come then it will last a set period of time---i.e., "1335 days", as per Daniel 12.

Part of the bible code read...

"Who is my mother?
(The banner of light tested them.)
He was angry! She mourned His Lamp,
---a terrifying symbol.
The Lamp melted! Terrifying wrath whirled around.
"I will give a sign!
Who is my mother? (And the light weighed them.)"

(Updated after the Italy/Rome blackout of Sept. 28, 2003)

Important Note:

The 5th part of this 5-part series was placed on the internet a short time before the blackout. The previous four parts have their fulfillment in the recent deaths of Saddam's sons. Now God in His own wisdom and providence has seen fit to add this sign that reinforces and helps explain the rest of the bible-prophecy code as it pertains to the 'lamp'. According to Daniel 5, the 'hand' appeared next to the lamp (likely the one stolen from the temple in Jerusalem), and wrote those terrifying words on the palace wall in Babylon: "Mene, mene, tekel, peres." Amazingly, the bible-prophecy code now explains the symbolic meaning of the lamp in the writing-on-the-wall episode by interpreting and applying these same four words to this lamp!

While the blackout is not the fulfillment of the bible code, yet it is a sign that attests to it, particularly 'the darkened lamp' aspect of the code. Too many coincidences have occurred for this to be otherwise.

(Update: 45 days after the North American blackout, 90% of Italy blacked out [55 million people]. It was their worst blackout since WW2. This is significant for 3 main reasons: "Rome" has long been identified as "Mystery Babylon" of Rev. 17:5. I alluded to this before the Rome blackout already in this document---and in context of a blackout. The second reason that the Rome blackout is significant is that she is the 3rd city that God has signified by blackout: i) Iraq was literal Babylon; ii) New York was economic Babylon, iii) and now Rome is religious Babylon. The third main reason that this event is significant to the code is that there are 45 days between the blackout of North America (New York) and that of Italy (Rome), (Aug. 14 to Sept 28). Daniel the prophet spoke of 1290 days, plus another 45 days to make 1335. As said before the Italy blackout in point 3 and 7, there are 1290 days to the first blackout, and therefore 1335 days unto the Italy blackout! Any changes to the following document will be written in this blue type so it can be differentiated. Click here for more details, and the 666 x 2 days. Amazingly, this very night of the Rome blackout, Rome was holding its first city wide "white light" festival where the city stays open all night and celebrates!!! How more obvious can God make His signs. God's people, wake up! Here is a quote from the BBC:

"Italy's capital was holding its first official "Notte Bianca" or "Sleepless night", an idea borrowed from Paris, in which the city stays open all night. The name literally translates as the "White Night", and it is somewhat ironic that it was brought to a premature end as the city was plunged into darkness.")
http://www.bible-cod...hecy-...-5-.htm[/color]

We continue to quote the web page...(You may want to read the original artcle at its source since it is formatted better there and therefore easier to read.) Note how the rest of the article talks about the "Mother." The bible code twice asked, "Who is my mother?" Using various signs, God is identifying who is mystery Babylon and who is not. Note that it is mothers day today---1335 days after the fall of the Twin Towers (as well as the 60th anninversary of the end of WW2.)

See below posts 5, 6, and 7 for examples of 1335 days ending today and its importance.)

Attached File  mene_code_horiz_4.gif (2.91K)
Number of downloads: 147
The code reads... (as quoted off the internet.)

"He will give me light
---but they will refuse (it)."

[The original mene-tekel-peres writing on the wall was interpreted by the light of God's lamp in the palace of Babylon, which was stolen by the king of Babylon, (Dan. 1:2; 5:1-5). The lamp represents the Spirit of Christ. The code prophesies that the revelation ('light') of Jesus will be refused, (as will the very sign of the code itself, later called, "the banner of light"). Jesus was indeed refused. He was the "light of the world," and His light was snuffed out; but, He was vindicated by God with the light of life when He rose up from the dead 3 days later.]
I will be numbered by them!
I will be delivered up!
I remained (there) but a short while. (I.e., in the grave)

[Next, Jesus Himself makes an amazing threefold prophecy, each beginning with, "I will..." Notice that the skip sequence is at every three skips, thereby enforcing the resurrection theme, and of the illuminating work of the third person of the Trinity.

Blackout: Scholars debate as to whether the body of Jesus was in the dark tomb a full 3 days or just 3 part days. However, as in the sign of the blackout, both are true. The one is symbolic and the other literal, but we honestly cannot tell with certainty as to which type of reckoning of days it was. These 3 days ended after He completed His 3Ĺ-year mission as "a shining light." ('3Ĺ-years' is 1290 days; i.e., '1260' plus a leap month of 30 days. Note the 1290 days from when the code began to be revealed, until the blackout.) (Jesus was delivered over to the Romans.)

(At every 4 letters around the central 3 letters
---horizontal and vertical matrixes---same order as before, both directions.
Note: The writing on the wall was interpreted by the light of a lamp, Dan. 5:5,
†likely the very menorah stolen by the Babylonians, Dan. 5:3.
This part of the code explains the symbolism of this lamp.)

"Who is my mother?
---a terrifying symbol.
"I will give a sign!

[Notice the complex bracketing of thought, (color-coded), with the phrase, "a terrifying symbol" at center. (See the hand-code for another example of this.) The literary structure aids in both piecing together the code, and it aids in its interpretation by connecting the short poignant phrases together, so as to interpret one another. This central phrase holds a clue: the lamp in the palace by which Daniel interpreted the writing on the wall was in fact "a frightening symbol" of something. The prophecy-code explains in riddles and signs what the lamp symbolizes.†

Just as the astrologers could not interpret the writing, so the outer brackets suggest that the writing will be too difficult for most to understand. When the time came for the bible-code prophecy to be fulfilled, God indeed did "give a sign", in fact many signs. The code itself interprets these signs! The series of blackouts on the earth and the series of solar flares in the heavens were two great signs that God gave to aid in our understanding of the meaning of the lamp in the code. Essentially, the "lamp" symbolizes the light of the revelation of Jesus Christ, and this light is symbolized by the great record-breaking blackouts and the great record-breaking solar flares of 2003. The first emphasizes the darkening of the lamp, and the second the flaring up of the lamp in wrath. The first represents the rejection (darkening) of the light of Jesus the lamp (and His death on the cross), and the second His unbounded wrath that flares up upon all that reject the light, (but which wrath is first seen in the death of His son on the cross).†

It is important to recall that the sun (suspended in the heavens) also went dark at noon when Jesus, "the light of the world" hung suspended in the air upon a cross. Mary, the mother of Jesus stood by and watched all this and mourned her lamp, as the terrifying wrath of God was displayed against sin in our substitute lamb.†
The phrase, "Who is my mother?" beckons us to ponder the symbolism of the mother of Jesus, as symbolized in the book of Revelation, (Rev. 12).

Essentially, "the mother" represents the true Church (and repentant Israel?) and corresponds to the heavenly Jerusalem in contrast to the counterfeit earthly "Mystery" Babylon, mother of harlots, (Rev. 13). The fact that the question is twice repeated and posed as a difficult riddle that tests men suggests that people are confused as to her true identity. The locations of the blackouts identify who His mother is not, and the timing of the solar flares as to who she is. In a moment, in a twinkling of an eye she will be caught up into the heavens, "and we shall be changed," (1Cor. 15:52). But the wicked will be consumed by the brightness of his coming, (2Thess. 2:8; cf., Acts 26:13).]
Here are the details of the interpretation:

"Who is my mother?

[This last section of the bible-prophecy code is both the most fearful and mysterious. It opens and closes with a similar, yet complimentary declaration of testing. Observe the three words that differ only slightly when we compare these two lines together:†

(Opening bracket) "Who is my mother?" (The banner of light tested them.)
(Closing bracket) "Who is my mother?" (And the light weighed them.)
The two lines are in parallel in order to aid interpretation. This is a common practice in the Hebrew Old Testament. (Observe the astonishing internal complexity of the code!) "Weighed" is derived from the word 'tekel'. To "weigh" something is to "test" it, to see if it is the correct 'weight' or not. Belshazzar was weighed/tested "and found wanting". Jesus is called "the light of the world". He is the One doing the testing, having Himself been tested by God upon the cross and found genuine.†

What does, "Who is my mother" mean?

Mark 3:31-35 with Luke 8:16-21 partly answers this question since these two passages likewise connect the subject of the "lamp" with this same question of, "Who is my mother?"

" Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee. And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren? And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother." (Mark 3:32-35).

Therefore, this is the answer to the question, "Who is my mother?" "Whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother."†
The fact that this question is repeated twice suggests that there are two 'mothers': the 'mother' above and the 'mother' below, (Gal. 4.) That is, Jerusalem above (Rev. 21-22) and Jerusalem below. The Jerusalem below corresponds to the Babylonian 'church', (Rev. 17), where the "mystery mother of harlots" sits, (Rev. 17:5). Saddam honored Ishtar, the goddess of love and war, who was the very personification of this mystery mother of Babylon. Let him that has ears, hear! "Come out of Babylon!" (All Italy was plunged into darkness 45 days later, identifying 'Rome' as this "Mother.")]

He was angry---
She mourned His Lamp,
a terrifying symbol---

[Mary, the literal mother of Jesus, mourned for Him at the cross when he died as the heavens grew dark at noonday, (Matt. 27:56; Jn. 19:26). Jesus hung like the sun, suspended in midair upon the cross. The Lamp/sun was snuffed out!
(Luke 23:44-46) "And it was now about the sixth hour, and a darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour, the sun's light failing: and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst. And Jesus, crying with a loud voice, said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said this, he gave up the ghost."
The anger of God was expressed on His sin-bearing son by the darkening of the sky. The "Lamp of God" went out! But now the blazing Lamp is back, for Jesus rose from the dead like the sun at dawn. Now the lamp becomes a terrifying symbol of revenge---but revenge against whom? Recall what the code read much earlier:

"(He cried out; having been pierced He groaned.)...You will most certainly be weighed/paid, O' enemy! For He is risen and is taking revenge!...He will be appointed to a fear-inspiring right-hand! Rise up! You shall cast him down, and his rebellion!" (Recall the blackouts associated with Saddam and the fall of Babylon/Iraq.)

Amazingly, during the 6 hours on the cross in AD 30, including when the sun went dark at noon, over in the constellation of the Scales (Libra) the Passover-moon slowly "passed over" from one side of the scales to the other---being weighed, as it were, in the balances!!! The brightest star there is named, "Insufficient price/weight!" Another, "The price that covers!")

His Lamp melted (them) (or, "...Lamp was melted")
Terrifying wrath went on and on and on...†
(Word-play: lit., "...around and around and around....")

[But now, the lamp is a also terrifying symbol---a symbol of what? It is a symbol of God's burning wrath against sin, (Jesus became the substitute for our sins), and also against those that refuse the light. The idea of the "melting" (or being melted) is a common metaphor in the bible for testing, as in the testing of metals by melting them down and purging out the impurities. Hence, the theme of testing is consistent throughout the code. The code speaks of testing by light, by truth, by balances, by riddles, by signs, by bible prophecy, and by fire. In each case it is implied that Jesus passes the test, but his enemies fail.†

Blackout: Ancient lamps were often circular. Thus the flame is seen blazing in endless circles until it melts the very metal itself. Perhaps this is symbolized by the "rotating blackouts." The 3 days of "rolling" or "rotating" blackouts are similar to the circular blazing lamp; however, here in the code, the lamp (light) is more than just going out, the lamp is actually "melting!" (Rome/Italy likewise was to experience rolling blackouts. During the blackout, a very old lady died when her candle caught her clothing on fire. This is not to speak disparagingly of anyone, but God is speaking! (See Rev. 16:10.)]"

#2 Guest_Ted_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:44 PM

The poem that was here was moved to the "What do you say" forum where it properly belongs.

This post has been edited by Shekel: 08 May 2005 - 06:06 PM

#3 Guest_Ted_*

• Group: Guests

Post icon  Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:21 PM

25That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; 26That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof: 27That saith to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up thy rivers: 28That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

The sign of Jonah ( dove ) in ELS Equidistant Letter Spacing. DOD in Hebrew means beloved.

See if you see, WHALE, HID DOD, xxx, HALO, JOY GOD JAH TOV SURE xxx HOME and MOBY

t h a T f r u s t r a t e t h t h e t o
k e n s O f t h e l i a r s a n d m a k
e t h d i V i n e r s m a D t h a t t u
r n E t h w i s e m E n b a c k w a r d
a n d M a k e T h t h e i r k n o w l e
D g e f O o l i S h t h a t c O n f i r
m E t h t H e W o r d o f h i s s e r v
a n T a n d p e r f o r m e t h t H e c
O u n s e l O f h i s m e s s e n G e r
s t h a T s a I t h t O J e r u S A l e
m t h o u S h a L t b e i n h a b i t e
D a n d t o T h e c i t i e s O f J u d
a h y e s h a l l b E b u i l t a n d i
W I l l r a i s e U p t h e D e c a Y e
d p l a c e S t h e r e o f t h a t s a
i t H t o t h e d e E p b e d r y a n d
i w i l l d r y U p t h y R i v e r s T
h a t s A i T h O f c y r u s h e i s m
y s h e p h e r d a N d s h a l l p e r
f o r m a l L M y p l E a s u r e E v e
n s a y i n g t O j e r u s a l e m t h
o u s h A l t b E B u i l t a n D t o t
h e t e m p l e t h Y f o u n D a t i o
n s H a l l b e l a i d

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:12 PM

Well, I can't see anything more than random words in this so-called english 'code'. Sorry, but it makes no sense at all.

A code, to be shown to be a code must go beyond obvious random words, such as these three and four letter words. They should be paragraphs long, reveal Christ, form pictures, numerical match itself in meaning, join with other images in increasing play by play images, and interpet the text acurately in which it is encoded, all the while agreeing with all of Scripture. And it must come to pass by some immediate sign of significance in the world as well. This so-called code ---and I am just being honest----did none of those thngs! :(

Here are some more principles:

It must be numerically sound in every way according to the simplicity of the meaning of the numbers that most Christians would give them---(nevertheless, there is far more to the numbers than as is commonly known!)
Generally, words are found to have there own in-built word divider's in the form of single-word acrostics. For instance, in Hebrew, the Aramaic participles "mene," "mene," "tekel," "uparsin," form the Hebrew acrostic of "One putting him to death." (or, "his execution.") (It is also an ELS at 3 letter intervals.)

It must form a word-picture-code. For instance, I have found a beautiful love poetry between Messiah and the Church (His bride)--fairly lengthy---that forms a picture of a menorah burning with sacrificial love. The song is called "The Lamp of His Flame." (It is found at 120-letter skips at the burning-bush passage in Exodus.)

To be authentic, a picture-bible-code must show a reasonable (not ridiculous) connection to the actual text where it was found, literally, or allegorically.

(For the Apostle Paul's use of allegory, see Gal. 4:24). [For example: The burning bush (i.e., the passage where the above bible code was found) and the burning menorah (tree) have the same theme since the Menorah in the temple was fashioned in the form of a almond tree, and was to burn continually. This also makes the symbol of the snake the more striking since the snake first appears in the bible in the garden of Eden---in/at the tree of knowledge. Remember, Moses staff (branch) was changed into a snake in front of the burning bush! Likewise, Yeshua was "changed into a man" to die the death of the accursed.)]
Each picture-bible-code must have numeric links with other like picture-bible-codes.

(For example, there is another bible code just after this menorah bible-code, one chapter later in Exodus. In this bible code, the name of "Jehovah" is repeatedly uttered and forms an outline of a picture of a burning bush! It, too, is at 120-letter skips, mirroring (upside-down) the the Lamp. The picture is found within the story of which it is about, (Ex. 4). Several scenes are lumped together here:

a.) Moses at the burning bush; b.) Casting down of his rod; c.) Moses' rod changing into a snake; d.) Snake on a pole to be put into flaming bush of equal dimensions; e.) Snake eating up the two snakes of Pharaoh. The core of the burning bush proclaims the name of the "Jehovah" seven times (see left matrix), with one of the names being, "I AM." Note the corners of the code too!

The distance between the two rods measure 120 x 9 letters, or 360 x 3. This symbolizes that after 3 days Jesus would rise from the dead! ('360' days = 'one' prophetic year, and "a day is as a year" in the bible.) Likewise, the three vertical names of "Jehovah" in the bush are each 360 letters high too! The intersection of land and sky is the 3900th letter of Exodus, (representing 1 BC). (Move your mouse-arrow over the pictures to bring up more details.)

Prominent textual variants within the Masoretic text must be carefully considered and incorporated. The textual variant should only modify the existing bible code, or if it obliterates it, it must recreate it's like somewhere else, yet still use the same surface text. These small variants should provide a second or third testimony to the first code---and should not be feared---if it is indeed a code! We can only work with what the Sovereign Lord has made certain---that is, the Scriptures as we know it since the dawn of the Christian era, and of the Jamnian council (AD 90-100).

The controversial mother-vowels (i.e., "Aleph." "Vav," "He," "Yod.") that were gradually added to the biblical text over a thousand-year period that ended about the time of Messiah are in fact the great tool God used to hide the bible codes until the Worthy One came, that is, Yeshua. These added-mother-vowels of the scribal copyists actual composed an awesome sub-code that constantly invoked the (several) covenantal names of the Lord, and pronounce woes in His name.
Note the woes pronounced when the Worthy One opens the seals of the Book of Revelation. By the way, this is about all that these four letters by themselves can possible say, due to the limited possibilities of what these four letters alone, by themselves, can possibly read. This is of no small importance. Whatever the original text was before these mother-vowels were added, we may never know, but two things we do know: The text that we have today, (which was substantially completed by scribal copyists by the time of Yeshua), is now evidently an encoded text, and this therefore means that before Yeshua's time, the bible codes were largely scrambled and unrecognizable; and secondly, it means that the added mother-vowels, if isolated from the original text, would have read as said, "A series of woes in the name(s) of the Lord." These four mother vowels, I believe, are the very DNA (building blocks) of the bible codes.

All bible codes must glorify Yeshua the Messiah directly, and be a revelation of Him, otherwise it is madness!

The prophecy must come to pass!

#5 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:33 PM

The Pope took his position as bishop of Rome yesterday as---"the mother and head of all the churches of the city of Rome and of the world."

"The installation as Bishop of Rome traditionally takes place in the ancient basilica, which the Vatican describes as the "mother and head of all the churches of the city of Rome and of the world."

Benedict outlined his vision of his papacy in a homily Saturday during a ceremony in which he took his place on a marble-and-mosaic throne in the ancient Roman basilica of St. John in Lateran. The ceremony is the last in Benedictís formal assumption of the papacy.His 30-minute homily, read in a calm, confident manner, reflected his experience guarding doctrinal orthodoxy and defending papal authority for two decades under John Paul....

In his former role of Vaticanís watchdog on doctrine, he earned a reputation as a strict interpreter of Church teaching who silenced dissident theologians.

The installation as Bishop of Rome traditionally takes place in the ancient basilica, which the Vatican describes as the "mother and head of all the churches of the city of Rome and of the world."

Arriving at and leaving the ceremony, Benedict was cheered by thousands of Romans who lined a boulevard as he drove by in an open-topped black limousine. Standing and waving to the crowd as the car slowly traveled down the street, the pope seemed intent on establishing a rapport with his flock.

"Dear Romans, I am now your bishop," Benedict said, concluding his homily.
The first Christian basilica to be erected in Rome, St. Johnís was founded by the Emperor Constantine. Its original foundations were raised in the early 5th century.
Before returning to the Vatican, Benedict visited another important Rome basilica, St. Mary Major. The basilicaís archpriest, Cardinal Bernard Law, stood outside the church to greet the pope, kissing Benedictís hand and genuflecting before the pontiff went inside to place flowers before an icon of the Virgin Mary.
Law was assigned to the basilica by John Paul after the cardinal was forced to resign as archbishop of Boston because of his handling of the clergy sex abuse scandal.

As Benedict walked briskly down St. Mary Majorís center aisle, faithful thrust their hands at him and he stopped to shake many of them.
Benedict seems intent on shedding his image he earned while working in the doctrinal office as a retiring, deskbound, cold-natured churchmen.
In his homily, Benedict said a pope must be aware of being a "fragile and weak man" to whom God grants the "strength to confirm his brothers in the faith and keep them united."
Pope sits on throne in last rite of assuming papacy

By DANIELA PETROFF
ROME (AP) -- Pope Benedict XVI took his place Saturday on a marble-and-mosaic throne of an ancient Rome basilica to lead the last ceremony formally marking his assumption of the papacy.
Thousands of Romans shouted and cheered as Benedict, standing up in an open-topped black sedan, arrived early in the evening at St. John Lateran Basilica for the ritual-filed ceremony.
Pontiffs must be installed as Bishop of Rome, and that ceremony traditionally takes place at the ancient basilica.
Inside the church, cardinals, bishops and other clerics, arrayed in several rows, applauded vigorously as Benedict, wearing gold robes and a tall gold miter, took his place on the throne and smiled sweetly.
He chatted for a few minutes with a couple and their two young children, who knelt before him, as the notes from a choirís song filled the basilica.
The basilica visit was the last of several ceremonies following Benedictís election as pope on April 19. He was installed at a Mass in St. Peterís Square a few days later.
Rome Cardinal Camillo Ruini opened the ceremony saying: "Most blessed Father, the Church that is in Rome rejoices as you ascend for the first time to your throne, that his the Roman throne of Peter, on which is founded the Church."

ROME ó Pope Benedict XVI completed the formal takeover of papal power Saturday by assuming his important role as bishop of Rome, ascending to the marble throne of one of Christianity's oldest churches.

With crowds of pilgrims and tourists cheering him on, Benedict rode from the walled-in confines of the Vatican to the basilica of St. John Lateran in southeast Rome. He stood in the back of a black, open-topped Mercedes, waving and nearly falling when the car revved up the front steps of the ancient church, which is considered the Cathedral of Rome.

Inside, he followed a procession of cardinals and priests to take his seat as the bishop of Rome.

"As Catholics, we are all also Romans," he said.

The church where the ceremony took place was the first Christian basilica built in Rome. It was constructed by Constantine in the 4th century and served as the official papal residence until 1309. The Vatican calls it the "mother and head of all churches."

Any pope is first and foremost the bishop of Rome, and from that derives many of his functions and the formalities of the Roman Catholic Church. For example, all cardinals must be assigned a church here because they technically assist the pope in his Roman diocese. It symbolizes his leadership of churches the world over.

=================

"mother and head of all churches."

Is Rome the mother and head of all churches? <_<

Sounds a lot like the bible code..."

"Who is my mother?
---a terrifying symbol.
"I will give a sign!

It also happens to be 1334 days after the fall of the Twin Towers. It seems too close to the 1335 days of Dan. 12 to be a coincidence. You can decide. Given all that has occured before this as discussed in the first of this series of posts I don't think so. Perhaps it is to be taken as 1335 days inclusive---Such a reckoning of days is common in the Bible and I tend to think that this is the case here.

#6 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:40 PM

The Pope must also be the bishop of Rome, in order to be the "mother and head of all churches." Who is this that sits on his marble thone in golden vestments? Who is my mother? Who is our head?

See document on the Pope.

News source: "Cardinal Ratzinger served for more than twenty years as head of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith. That office enforces the teachings of the church. Until less than a century ago, it was called the Sacred Congregation of the Universal Inquisition."

Let us reason together...

Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels that had the seven bowls, and spake with me, saying, Come hither, I will show thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters;
Rev 17:2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and they that dwell in the earth were made drunken with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness: and I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and decked with gold and precious stone and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations, even the unclean things of her fornication,
Rev 17:5 and upon her forehead a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I wondered with a great wonder.

News source: "Cardinal Ratzinger served for more than twenty years as head of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith. That office enforces the teachings of the church. Until less than a century ago, it was called the Sacred Congregation of the Universal Inquisition."

Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou wonder? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and the ten horns.
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss, and to go into perdition. And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, they whose name hath not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast, how that he was, and is not, and shall come.
Rev 17:9 Here is the mind that hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth:
Rev 17:10 and they are seven kings; the five are fallen, the one is, the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a little while.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is of the seven; and he goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns that thou sawest are ten kings, who have received no kingdom as yet; but they receive authority as kings, with the beast, for one hour.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and they give their power and authority unto the beast.
Rev 17:14 These shall war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them, for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings; and they also shall overcome that are with him, called and chosen and faithful.
Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest, and the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and shall burn her utterly with fire.
Rev 17:17 For God did put in their hearts to do his mind, and to come to one mind, and to give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God should be accomplished.
Rev 17:18 And the woman whom thou sawest is the great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users