Christian-Forum.net: 2012 Update --- Article By Shekel (dean) - Christian-Forum.net

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2012 Update --- Article By Shekel (dean) God is adding 15 more years like He did to Hezekiah. Rate Topic: -----

#13 User is offline   sainte 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:36 PM

Yes, Today was a good day.

Nisan the new year, when in jewish tradition judgement is rendered, first good and then bad. Oh my. But its just a matter of course isn't it. Angels have been stirring. Get serious with God. Stand for your house. Be the one who escapes. What is happening. It's a visitation. Robins in mid air territorial fight. Tax deadline. Pharoah has increased his burden. A coup de grace? The Apple tree blossoming white. Petals of the flowers gently falling in the still air. Cover the green grass and purple flowers like flakes of snow. God doesn't care about Pharoah and his trouble. Couldn't care less. Extension is filed. No longer rely on the one who oppressed you. Rely on God and Him alone. It should be a good year for the apples I think.

There, I too confirm this. Since Nisan to today. Especially today. The release is tangible. Today is a good day. It feels good. Jehovah jirah. Thank you Lord.

Oops, posted after twelve. It's officially tomorrow. :rolleyes: God bless you all.

#14 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:24 AM

Then perhaps America and Israel must weep as sore as Hezekiah that the Lord will add onto the days15 years
Yes, God does not play dice, but man does

The indifferent person is worse than the one with ill intention

The only good thing about fear is finding courage

Posted Image

#15 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:27 AM

April 16, 2010

Dear Dean & Forum :

Previous to January 2, 2007, G-d started dealing with me about the diversity He created in
the world. The following three items changed my life and my understanding, in reference to
the common bonds and threads of all civilizations who talk about a end time marker, a special
season, a day of awakening, a type of judgment of humanity.

First, I was interested in the biology of the universe, compared to Biblical parallels to
Ezekiel's prophecy of the 4 living creatures.

And G-d revealed to me within the Ezekiel scriptures a timeline, to understand what the
4 living creatures represent :

I was shown a diagram, of prophecy for (The End Time) dates, as 1985-1986 [man/
Aquarius]; transition into 1994 [ox/Taurus]; transition into 2003 [lion/Leo]; transition into
2025 [eagle/Scorpio].

This is a 39-40[forty] year map, 1985-2025.

So as you [Dean] have shared your message about the next 15 years to 2025, I see them as a
completion of the 4 living creatures of the Ezekiel prophecy. And below is the published article
I wrote about the 2025, released to the public March 7, 2007.

And what takes place after 2025, is a open door of events unlike any other time in the history of
prophetic completion.

Go with G-d, . . .

Sincerely,

Betty C. Clark

----------------------------
RESEARCH
---------------------------

ITEM #1 of #3

http://www.biology-o...out8892-36.html
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:41 pm Post subject: Please AstusAleator explain following:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please AstusAleator explain following:

Which is the Science? Which is the Religion? What is the Same and Different?

2A: Ezekiel described the four living creatures: “Their wings were spread out upward; … one touching the wing of another creature on either side.” “and each had two wings covering its body”.

2B: The biological scientist described the four nucleotides in a DNA molecule: One kind of the chemical bonds is between the phosphates and the sugars to form sugar-phosphate backbone for linking one nucleotide to another. Another kind of chemical bonds is hydrogen bonds between complementary nucleotides (A-T, C-G), responsible for establishing and preserving DNA’s special structure and functions, such as, the bases are largely buried in the interior of the DNA and are kept away from water.

2C: Obviously, Ezekiel saw “bond between the phosphate and the sugar” as “wing touching the wing of another”; saw “the bases are largely buried in the interior of the DNA and are kept away from water” as “wings covering its body”.

ITEM #2 of #3

THIS BOOK IS THE BEST UNIVERSAL BOOK OF WORLD RELIGIONS ASSORTED INTO
A TIMELINE OF PARALLEL EVENTS, LEADING UP TO AN EVENT ALL CULTURES KNOW ABOUT.
I read the book, previous to the published article [03-07-2007] I wrote called, " MAP CODE OF PROPHECY EVENTS". My co-worker loaned me the book to read, as I was trying
to get a handle on the message from G-d, about a 39-40[forty] year map, 1985-2025.
I was not surprised to learn that the inspiration for the 2012 movie, is connected to
this book . . .

Click here: Amazon.com: Fingerprints of the Gods: Books: Graham Hancock
http://www.amazon.co...k/dp/0517887290

In 2009, Roland Emmerich, Hollywood Director released his blockbuster disaster movie 2012 citing Fingerprints of the Gods in the credits as inspiration for the film[5].

ITEM #3 of #3 [ ARTICLE I WROTE, published MARCH 7, 2007 ] :

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 09:20:50 EST
Subject: MAP CODE OF PROPHECY EVENTS

The Vernal Point C h a n g e s teach Ezekiel's man, lion, ox, eagle message, about mankind's final earth stages. These Vernal Point Changes are the
archetype keycodes of : Man[Aquarius/Uranus], Lion[Leo/Sun], Ox[Taurus/Venus] and Eagle[Scorpio/Pluto]. These keycodes are in our generation of these forty[40] years, between 1985-2025.

The book " Finger Prints of the Gods ", inspired me to review the
civilization links of prophecy between : Aztecs, Hopi, Hebrew and Egyptian cultures . . .
. . .page#53 talks about The 5th Sun = 6000 years [4th millennium B.C.]
. . .page#99 talks about The 5th Sun of the Aztecs was known as " The Sun " of movement . . .

[quote] . . . " in it there will be a movement of the earth and from this we shall all perish " . . . The Mayan Calendar is linked to the Aztecs 5th Sun legacy. Which is listed as a ending earth date of December 21st, 2012. Are the Aztec correct in the earth movement relating to polar shifts or earth axis shifts ?

There is a 39-40[forty] year encoded map, between 1985-2025. By divinity order, this map matches Ezekiel Chapter 40's[Old Testament], keycode data.

Ezekiel 40-41:
. . 2,5,7,10,20,30,40 . . . are the numerical encoded messages of Ezekiel Chapter 40-41. All these numbers match a diagram, of 1985-2025, relating to : man, lion, ox, eagle.
A map grid like a geography travel plan. The road directions of life's journey from earthly dominion into eternal dominion. I've studied attributes and characteristics, of the chapters and verses within Ezekiel as directional signpost. Are these signpost numerical codes of the ending of 2025, as the rebirth transformation of humanity in the symbolic, Ezekiel's Eagle ?

The United States is the Eagle within this cycle, ending 2025.

Summary:
All cultures are speaking a language of encoded prophecy, regarding mankind's personal quest on earth. The question is, " Are we willing to embrace our differences,
for the benefit of humanity " ?
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~
http://prophecyflood...

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#16 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:33 AM

View Postsainte, on 15 April 2010 - 09:36 PM, said:

Yes, Today was a good day.

Nisan the new year, when in jewish tradition judgement is rendered, first good and then bad. Oh my. But its just a matter of course isn't it. Angels have been stirring. Get serious with God. Stand for your house. Be the one who escapes. What is happening. It's a visitation. Robins in mid air territorial fight. Tax deadline. Pharoah has increased his burden. A coup de grace? The Apple tree blossoming white. Petals of the flowers gently falling in the still air. Cover the green grass and purple flowers like flakes of snow. God doesn't care about Pharoah and his trouble. Couldn't care less. Extension is filed. No longer rely on the one who oppressed you. Rely on God and Him alone. It should be a good year for the apples I think.

There, I too confirm this. Since Nisan to today. Especially today. The release is tangible. Today is a good day. It feels good. Jehovah jirah. Thank you Lord.

Oops, posted after twelve. It's officially tomorrow. Posted Image God bless you all.

This is a good word too. And l wonder about something else mentioned by myself more than once. An economic turn around in the summer of 2010? I based this loosely around a near heat stroke my husband had. It took several days to fully recover..God used it as a sign for me of the melt down coming...which came... I wondered if at that time the days represented years? I wondered and have continued to wonder if recovery would begin in the summer of 2010? I've heard people who understand the economy say no way...But with God is there a way? Sure. But will we suddenly see it or will we continue with a down hill spiral.

It should be a good year for the apples I think.

We'll see...Posted Image

Aren't you glad God is powerful enough to change the course of things. Much prophesied on the forum over the years are scenarios God warned about..And in fact could have well been reality.

Dean why did God spare us for a short season? Mercy and grace? But what about the attachments to that? Is he doing this for the sake of the elect?...the remnant as with Hezekiah?

In 2025 I'll be 77 if God allows me to live. I wasn't sure about a 7 year period before 25? Anyway..We can live again...more hopefully.. Maybe we ought to spread this good news of renewed hope so that those on the cliffs edge will take a leap of faith.
Not to their death but to the arm of that tree..the tree of life.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#17 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:38 AM

Bank of America Continues to ImproveNew York Times - ‎2 hours ago‎ - all 277 articles »

Off google headlines...Do we want it to be a sign or what!
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:43 AM

We prophesy in part..? Maybe because if we prophesied in whole the focus would be on us. Even the OT prophets never got to see the unfolding. God protects us by not allowing us to see in full and forecast in full. That's what l think anyway. I don't feel any less for not knowing. I'm satisfied with what l'm given. Do we want more? sure..but we shouldn't try to force the issue. We shouldn't get the cart in front of the horse.

Posted Image

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users