The See Through House

#7 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:28 PM

View PostMiki, on 21 February 2010 - 06:12 PM, said:

View PostShekel, on 21 February 2010 - 08:53 AM, said:

There is not much to say except that the temple at the head of the prophet (or prophetess) is located at the temple in the forehead (thus a play on words), and represents God's house in contrast to the counterfeits as seen to the right of it. In the bible, the temple is often simply the word "Beit" in Hebrew, which means "house". In the bible, God's temple is called his "house", many hundreds of times.

Not sure what you mean about the "Yesu" question.

Also, I have been busy lately and finally, after four years of effort, a little here a little there, the Names Bible Code is finished! Thanks for your patience.

"Names Bible Code" is now a movie on YouTube (Part 1)
Posted Image

Whoa! Thanks for telling me. I just watched it! So amazing..and simple really, as you step back to see and understand. And to think it has been there all along and no one saw it till now.. I kind of does make you have goose bumps as you hear it spoken. And so much more added! I know however it took months and months of work and study..no matter how simple it seems. I think men will wonder after that..

After part one though...links appear on the screen and it's a little confusing as to where to go..Then at the end of all things..smack down wrestling comes on the screen?

Ok..back to what l was saying above. Yesu is a name not an image...not a physical house..Jesus is not a place you go to but is with in you. His name is written on our foreheads...

So it's a contrast really between the physical temple built with the hands of men and the body of Christ built of living stones.
It also makes me wonder that it's the Greek spelling of Jesus..Greek was associated with Gentiles. Do you think its because this is the KJV code?

Once the video has been out for a while it will be easier to find the next part. I am both thrilled and revealed to complete it. There was much spiritual warfare. I sense something has been released in the spiritual realm.

Yes, I think that the name "Yesu", being Greek, implies that both Jew and Gentile make up the bride of Christ, and that the fact that this is an English code emphasizes this fact.

#8 User is offline   RoseofSharon 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

View PostShekel, on 18 February 2010 - 12:39 AM, said:

The code identifies the house itself as "Rome". And Rome is like Babylon. Beyond that we are both speculating, although I would not doubt if there is a connection to the third temple in some way.

interesting that the house is on the tip of owls wings. The owl is prominent in paganism and (hidden,but centeral) in the RCC church.

Generally when one finds an owl in architecture, both Pagan and RCC it is representative of Molech, one of the god's of the ancient mystery religions that God not only condemned, but which the ancient Hebrews went 'a whoring' after. The one that Ancient Pagans sacrificed their children to. That the code itself identifies itself with "Rome" and shows a "temple" - Could this be representative of the mixture of Christianity with paganism that was centralised in Rome?

Just a stab in the dark as I am new to bible codes - I don't normally do much with them, this one just intrigued me.....
"ADONAI says, 'I am returning to Tziyon, and I will live in Yerushalayim. Then Yerushalayim will be called Truth City, ADONAI-Tzva'ot's Mountain, the Mountain of the Holy One. 4 ADONAI-Tzva'ot says, 'Old men and old women will once again sit in the open places of Yerushalayim, each one with his cane in his hand, because of their great age. 5 The city's open places will also be full of boys and girls playing there.' 6 ADONAI-Tzva'ot says, 'This may seem amazing to the survivors in those days, but must it also seem amazing to me?' says ADONAI-Tzva'ot. 7 ADONAI-Tzva'ot says, 'I will save my people from lands east and west; 8 I will bring them back, and they will live in Yerushalayim. They will be my people; and I will be their God, with faithfulness and justice.' 9 "ADONAI-Tzva'ot says, 'Take courage, you who are hearing only now, in these days, these words spoken by the prophets when the foundation was being laid for rebuilding the temple, the house of ADONAI-Tzva'ot". Zechariah 8:4-9

God is returning to Jerusalem to once again be among his people.

Sending forth the Message of Elijah to a dieing world.

#9 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

View PostRoseofSharon, on 22 February 2010 - 08:13 PM, said:

View PostShekel, on 18 February 2010 - 12:39 AM, said:

The code identifies the house itself as "Rome". And Rome is like Babylon. Beyond that we are both speculating, although I would not doubt if there is a connection to the third temple in some way.

interesting that the house is on the tip of owls wings. The owl is prominent in paganism and (hidden,but centeral) in the RCC church.

Generally when one finds an owl in architecture, both Pagan and RCC it is representative of Molech, one of the god's of the ancient mystery religions that God not only condemned, but which the ancient Hebrews went 'a whoring' after. The one that Ancient Pagans sacrificed their children to. That the code itself identifies itself with "Rome" and shows a "temple" - Could this be representative of the mixture of Christianity with paganism that was centralised in Rome?

Just a stab in the dark as I am new to bible codes - I don't normally do much with them, this one just intrigued me.....

Yes, I think you are right. It points to the mixture of truth and error, both in practice and doctrine.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users