• You cannot reply to this topic

The See Through House

#1 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:15 PM

Posted Image

The KJV bible code has within it an image of a whore house. It is formed from the following encoded words: "Whore" (2x), "Sow" (2x), "Men" (1X), "Who" (3x), and "Hoo!" (2x). It is located at the very tip of the top outstretched-wing of the owl, whose wing reads: "Torn Hoot, ow! Owl!", etc. (This house is the counterfeit of the "temple" of God. There is also an image of the true temple of God. It sits like a crown upon the owl's head located to the left of the false temple/house. The owl is used as both a symbol of good or evil depending on the context.)

Over top the house is a winged "red beast". This beast is a winged bear. The bear is spelt "bare" in order to draw attention to its nakedness because the beast is fornicating with the whore of the house . The beast has "men" in its claws.

This house in located on top of a hose-shaped obelisk that reads, (at every other letter), "Who made", which overlaps the words, "Hoo meal". (This is a play on words for owl-related sounds). The hose also reads, "Ern" - "Ark" (An image of an ark also overlaps this entire image.)

Is the see through house representative of where the abomination of desolation takes place? You talk about the Dome of the rock, Rome..and the unclean thing pictured as a fornication..Also mystery Babylon the great...

But is it in Jerusalem? Much of the OT discusses the fact the Israel has made herself a whore. Is this the end product of such?

Could we also surmise that this is the possible rebuilt third temple which doesn't fool everybody because even though 2/3 are killed 1/3 flee into the wilderness. Do you think the 1/3 that flee where duped by the AC since we tend to conclude they are the remnant.

While its a whore house for some....for others... its preservation has been a protection. (God protects his real estate no matter who occupies... for his name sake.)

And what about the other temple you discuss in the image? Would you mind outlining it and talking about it in relation to this see through house.

I can't even find it again as l go back to look so little is discussed about it. You've done a lot of updating. It's really amazing.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:39 PM

The code identifies the house itself as "Rome". And Rome is like Babylon. Beyond that we are both speculating, although I would not doubt if there is a connection to the third temple in some way.

#3 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

Posted Image

The name "Jesus" is Latin, whereas "Yesu" is Greek, and "Yeshua" is Hebrew. These were the same three languages that the name Jesus/Yesu/Yeshua was written above the head of Jesus on the cross as ordered by Pilate, John 19:19-20. His name means, "Yah {the Lord} is salvation".

The Greek spelling of the name Jesus is Yesu. Note the name written on the forehead starting from the middle of the glasses reading up (backwards). This agrees with the bible when it says,

"And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads," Rev. 22:4.

I asked the question..

And what about the other temple you discuss in the image? Would you mind outlining it and talking about it in relation to this see through house.

So this this means you can't outline it like you did the see through house because it is seen as a name. Not a little square house image? Jesus is the temple.. Not house.

U
S
E
Y

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:53 AM

There is not much to say except that the temple at the head of the prophet (or prophetess) is located at the temple in the forehead (thus a play on words), and represents God's house in contrast to the counterfeit's as seen to the right of it. In the bible, the temple is often simply the word "Beit" in Hebrew, which means "house". In the bible, God's temple is called his "house", many hundreds of times.

Not sure what you mean about the "Yesu" question.

Also, I have been busy lately and finally, after four years of effort, a little here a little there, the Names Bible Code is finished! Thanks for your patience.

"Names Bible Code" is now a movie on YouTube (Part 1)
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:12 PM

View PostShekel, on 21 February 2010 - 08:53 AM, said:

There is not much to say except that the temple at the head of the prophet (or prophetess) is located at the temple in the forehead (thus a play on words), and represents God's house in contrast to the counterfeits as seen to the right of it. In the bible, the temple is often simply the word "Beit" in Hebrew, which means "house". In the bible, God's temple is called his "house", many hundreds of times.

Not sure what you mean about the "Yesu" question.

Also, I have been busy lately and finally, after four years of effort, a little here a little there, the Names Bible Code is finished! Thanks for your patience.

"Names Bible Code" is now a movie on YouTube (Part 1)
Posted Image

Whoa! Thanks for telling me. I just watched it! So amazing..and simple really, as you step back to see and understand. And to think it has been there all along and no one saw it till now.. I kind of does make you have goose bumps as you hear it spoken. And so much more added! I know however it took months and months of work and study..no matter how simple it seems. I think men will wonder after that..

After part one though...links appear on the screen and it's a little confusing as to where to go..Then at the end of all things..smack down wrestling comes on the screen?

Ok..back to what l was saying above. Yesu is a name not an image...not a physical house..Jesus is not a place you go to but is with in you. His name is written on our foreheads...

So it's a contrast really between the physical temple built with the hands of men and the body of Christ built of living stones.
It also makes me wonder that it's the Greek spelling of Jesus..Greek was associated with Gentiles. Do you think its because this is the KJV code?

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:30 PM

Very interesting. But I tell you. People will be shocked when the third temple is finally built in Jerusalem, and the the RCC holds it's first mass in that temple. Then things will become clear.

But then, maybe I'm just speculating.
Yes, God does not play dice, but man does

The indifferent person is worse than the one with ill intention

The only good thing about fear is finding courage

Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users