• You cannot reply to this topic

God Created Everything And keeps it going Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#109 User is offline   Neal 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

View Postendtime, on Apr 21 2009, 10:05 PM, said:

Now! Have you ever sat in a chair that you didn't trust to hold you up?

If I already knew the chair could not be trusted, then I wouldn't sit on it.

You probably meant - did I ever sit on a chair thinking it will support me and it didn't? Well no, I've never accidentally broken a chair before.

I might have at least broken something accidentally in my entire life. Such as dropping glass accidentally.
Hi I'm Neal. I have an extremely thick skull. And because of that, I'm not a Muslim or a follower of Islam or adhere to the Qur'an.

Being an atheist is like being in a world where healthy people all walk on crutches. It is tempting to walk up to people and take away their crutches, since I know damn well they can walk fine without them. But then you have to deal with people angrily demanding their crutches back. Being an atheist is a curse.

Being an atheist is like taking a pacifier from a baby's mouth - only that the baby will complain even though the baby does not need the pacifier.

#110 User is offline   endtime 

• A Son Of Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:07 PM

View PostNeal, on Apr 22 2009, 07:10 AM, said:

View Postendtime, on Apr 21 2009, 10:05 PM, said:

Now! Have you ever sat in a chair that you didn't trust to hold you up?

If I already knew the chair could not be trusted, then I wouldn't sit on it.

You probably meant - did I ever sit on a chair thinking it will support me and it didn't? Well no, I've never accidentally broken a chair before.

I might have at least broken something accidentally in my entire life. Such as dropping glass accidentally.

I meant exactly what I asked.

You replied wisely.

Now I pray that God will enlighten you to apply the same scrutiny to Life.
Jesus answered him, "The first of all the commandments is: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

• (19 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users