Christian-Forum.net: The Human And The Fruit Tree - Christian-Forum.net

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Human And The Fruit Tree from the root to the fruit Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#7 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:02 PM

View Postendtime, on Nov 15 2008, 02:46 PM, said:

View Postcrownsevenalphabet, on Nov 12 2008, 02:42 PM, said:

View Postendtime, on Nov 12 2008, 01:34 AM, said:

What root are you attached to?

Olive trees make good Oil but the fruit can not be eaten until it is prepared properly.

Matthew 3
8 Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance,

Good Morning, Endtime :

http://www.oliveoils...vechemistry.htm

Calories per olive: It depends on how big the olives are and what their oil content is. The large black canned olives are actually quite low in oil - sometimes only 7%, which is why they are table olives and are not used generally to make oil. Some smaller olives used primarily for oil making can have up to 35% oil content. Olives can range from 1 to 14 grams in weight.

Black Olives NOT used generally to make oil ! ( Hum ! makes you go, hum ! )

Which is why, as one of the 10 virgins, we do not want to use `black
olives' for our Holy Ghost oil lamp. Why ? . . . the time difference
of pressing enough oil, to access `THE L I G H T` . . .

5 virgins pressed black olive's, for oil

5 virgins pressed green olive's, for oil

The discernment about the olive, teaches us how to harvest the olive. And then to understand that `oil`, can be pressed out of the black olive,
however, 7 % yield, compared to 35 % oil content . . . is a big difference.

So with the `end time` upon us, . . . I see oil content difference's between
black and green olives, . . . like the 5 virgin's who ran out of the oil.

Maybe those 5 virgin's, just ran `out of the time` to press the black olives,
into oil ?

~the Parallel's Between The Oil Lamps Of The Virgins, in Matthew versus the ' Texas ratio ' descriptions~
http://www.christian...s...c=21231&hl=

Very interesting information crownsevenalphabet. Thanks for that outlook.

I see the difference in the Oil ,like this.

The Wise Virgins filled their lamps with oil that does not need oxygen to burn.

Of course that is a parrable.

Meaning "If You fill yourself with what is available to all men and trust in it. When the supply and the support is removed, You will fall with everyone else".

However If you fill yourself with The Spirit of God. You will be "One" who helps remove the supply and support and will have the faith to help the faithless sheep get through the transition into the kingdom.

Posted Image
http://farm1.static...._8a307f17fe.jpg

http://www.bluelette...n...;t=KJV&sf=5

(olives)
occurs 15 times in 14 verses in the KJV
Page 1 / 1 (Jdg 15:5 - Jhn 8:1)
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~
http://prophecyflood...

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#8 User is offline   endtime 

• A Son Of Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:57 PM

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

So I said, "I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold

"This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the Lord of hosts.

'Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of "Grace, grace to it!" ' "

"What are these two olive trees--at the right of the lampstand and at its left?"

"These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth."
Jesus answered him, "The first of all the commandments is: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

#9 User is offline   endtime 

• A Son Of Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:01 PM

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

So I said, "I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold

"This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the Lord of hosts.

'Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of "Grace, grace to it!" ' "

Whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.

"What are these two olive trees--at the right of the lampstand and at its left?"

"These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth."

This post has been edited by endtime: 21 February 2009 - 02:02 PM

Jesus answered him, "The first of all the commandments is: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

#10 User is offline   Saints Of God 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:22 PM

View Postendtime, on Nov 15 2008, 08:46 PM, said:

View Postcrownsevenalphabet, on Nov 12 2008, 02:42 PM, said:

View Postendtime, on Nov 12 2008, 01:34 AM, said:

What root are you attached to?

Olive trees make good Oil but the fruit can not be eaten until it is prepared properly.

Matthew 3
8 Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance,

Good Morning, Endtime :

http://www.oliveoils...vechemistry.htm

Calories per olive: It depends on how big the olives are and what their oil content is. The large black canned olives are actually quite low in oil - sometimes only 7%, which is why they are table olives and are not used generally to make oil. Some smaller olives used primarily for oil making can have up to 35% oil content. Olives can range from 1 to 14 grams in weight.

Black Olives NOT used generally to make oil ! ( Hum ! makes you go, hum ! )

Which is why, as one of the 10 virgins, we do not want to use `black
olives' for our Holy Ghost oil lamp. Why ? . . . the time difference
of pressing enough oil, to access `THE L I G H T` . . .

5 virgins pressed black olive's, for oil

5 virgins pressed green olive's, for oil

The discernment about the olive, teaches us how to harvest the olive. And then to understand that `oil`, can be pressed out of the black olive,
however, 7 % yield, compared to 35 % oil content . . . is a big difference.

So with the `end time` upon us, . . . I see oil content difference's between
black and green olives, . . . like the 5 virgin's who ran out of the oil.

Maybe those 5 virgin's, just ran `out of the time` to press the black olives,
into oil ?

~the Parallel's Between The Oil Lamps Of The Virgins, in Matthew versus the ' Texas ratio ' descriptions~
http://www.christian...s...c=21231&hl=

Very interesting information crownsevenalphabet. Thanks for that outlook.

I see the difference in the Oil ,like this.

The Wise Virgins filled their lamps with oil that does not need oxygen to burn.

Of course that is a parrable.

Meaning "If You fill yourself with what is available to all men and trust in it. When the supply and the support is removed, You will fall with everyone else".

However If you fill yourself with The Spirit of God. You will be "One" who helps remove the supply and support and will have the faith to help the faithless sheep get through the transition into the kingdom.

Wow! that is so true. The true Oil is the Spirit of God that is available to all who ask, believing.

No one ever needs anything else.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users