Christian-Forum.net: 666 Calculation By The English Numeric Values - Christian-Forum.net

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

666 Calculation By The English Numeric Values English gematria (numeric english alphab Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PeacebeStill 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:46 AM

Hey I got this from Scott Branson site on the English gematria and I'm looking for some rebuttals. It's long but I need rebuttals. My second post is titled Scott Branson's 666 results page. It's also a copy from his site. I'm looking for rebuttals on that page to. Here is his page on questions and answers.

Typical questions I receive about the English Gematria codes.

By Scott Branson

FORWARD

Before I introduce you to the common questions and objections I have received concerning the English Gematria Bible Codes, let me first say much of what you will read in my classroom pages (pages 1-7) and the definitions page (prophecy.html) is to help support those that are serious about learning this information in depth. The English numeric alphabet itself is very simple, the findings are astounding and the design and patterns are clear. You won't need to read all the instructional support pages to see and understand that. In fact if you are willing to take my word for it you donít have to understand all the information in the classroom pages, or the definitions page. Jesus does not mind if a person wants to keep it simple, in fact simple is a 444 word just like the word Jesus, Cross, Gospel and Messiah.

However if you run into a skeptic or a person wanting more information the classroom pages as well as the other support pages will help you greatly. Yes these pages require lots of reading but it will be well worth it when finished.

I would now like each of you to take on the job of being skeptic for a moment. Most of you visiting today are a skeptic already, so that should be an easy job assignment.

So as the skeptic we must first ask a few questions. One question is, how do we know if this English numeric alphabet which produced patterns for word groups totaling 444, 666, 888 and 906 is the only numeric alphabet in the English that it can be done by?

These type of questions are what the classroom pages are for. These classroom pages discuss how the Uncover.exe program operates and how it found this simple numeric alphabet. However friends the process that was required to prove there was only one viable numeric system producing patterns was far more complicated. You see we just as you today had to ask ourselves this same question, is there another system or possibly many systems? How do we determine if there is only one numeric system producing real patterns with clear designs, and how can we know for sure?

You see as impressive as these word match totals are someone will surely ask, is there another numeric alphabet in the English that will produce these same findings?

This is why the Uncover.exe program was developed, to answer these questions. This program was designed to search and then answer these questions both for us as well as answer the skeptics. Not that the skeptic would be convinced by the program itself, just proof that the mathematical search that was done was exhaustive and complete within the scientific method. Yes thatís right, the scientific method. No numerology was done searching for this pattern in the English. Please understand the Online 666 calculator calculates only by one of the numeric alphabet systems found by the Uncover.exe program. However it was the one numeric system out of half a million possibilities which Uncover.exe program clearly showed had a clear design and pattern.

The Uncover.exe program processed 443,556 alphabets possible for each word or name inputted. Through that exhaustive search done by the Uncover.exe program, using many dictionaries is how we finally determined what numeric values would be on the 666 calculator. We did not just pull this English numeric alphabet out of a hat and say here it is. Lots of program research and development went into this, lots of time inputting of data, dictionaries and lots of testing and retesting as well as hundreds of hours reviewing results. Most of all lots of prayer in Jesus Christ's precious and mighty name. Lastly that program can be downloaded here for free.

COUNT AS PEBBLES

The other long page related to this subject (prophecy.html) is called the definitions page. You will find it linked at the main index of my website. This page discusses the definitions for the word mark and the word calculate as it is used in the Koine Greek of the Bible. (the language of the New Testament) The word calculate in the Koine Greek means to count as pebbles, such as when counting with a Abacus. That is the word John the beloved used in Revelation chapter 13 concerning the calculation of the Antichristís name. By the way did you know in Latin the word Calculus means: Pebble. Amazing things we learn when we keep reading.

Since the Greek word for calculate in the Bible means to count as pebbles then God surely means to calculate the name and number of the beast mathematically, not randomly. The Uncover.exe program does that perfectly. So as you read the support pages do not become intimadated, you do not have to understand all the deeper information perfectly to appreciate the findings. The design is obvious and is easy to understand and makes perfect Biblical sense when understood properly.

MAIN STREAM PROPHECY TEACHERS

Most current main stream prophecy teachers such as Hal Lindsey, Grant Jeffrey, Marvin Rosenthal have ignored this information. I have spoken to each of them personally. They disqualify it mostly because of their ignorance of it by not looking deeper. You see they think it must be calculated in the Aramaic or the Koine Greek only, so they discounted the English findings without even serious looking at it. Very late and not so great Prophecy teachers I call them. Most of them are busy writing fictional prophecy novels in the effort to reach the lost, when in fact they will only blur the line even further and cause more confusion. Jack Van Impe and R.W Church have taken a deeper look and have mentioned some very basic elements of this on TBN and their website but they never have taken it far enough.

THE 777 DECEPTION DOCUMENT

Also be sure to read the 777 document, itís a must read in order to help prevent a person from being deceived by a false christ using the number 777 in relation to his name calculation in the effort to prove himself as Christ. Following below is some of the other arguments I have received related to the English gematria codes. By the way you will find the English numeric alphabet values at the 666 Online calculator page. VERY IMPORTANT: Also please realize that these are not the ELS Torah codes. Here are some of the other questions I have received and some of my responses.

QUESTIONS I HAVE RECEIVED

Question 1

If God encrypted the English language to help reveal the Antichrist then why didn't he make it work in all languages? Example: If witchcraft comes up 666 in English then why does it not come up 666 using the German word for witchcraft or for Spanish ect.

The Short answer: - Because God Almighty wanted it that way.

The Long answer: -

Before I answer that question let me ask a question. If the name Jesus using the Koine Greek word (Inovous)(Noun Masculine: IhsouV, ee-ay-sooce' Transliterated Word: (Iesous) of the new testament comes up 888 using the Koine Greek gematria, then why doesn't it come 888 in the Aramaic languag? I hope you see my point. You see I could make the same circular argument. Remember there are no original copies of the new testament in Jesus' native tongue. (Aramaic) Since all serious students of the Bible know this is true then I ask should we wait for a complete copy of what Jesus taught in the Aramaic before we believe the Bible? Jesus did not teach in the Koine Greek. Having said that are you sure the Koine Greek copies are good enough to trust? Did God make sure the translation into the Koine Greek was just as Jesus preached it in the Aramaic? If you answered yes to that question then how could you prove it to anyone else without a miracle. You see God did NOT allow a complete copy of the Gospel in the Aramaic to be saved. We have hundreds in the Koine Greek. (Received text) But not one in Jesus' native tongue in which he preached.

The point I'm trying to make is this, God made a change from the Aramaic to the Koine Greek to preserve his Word to the masses. Then he made a few more changes over the centuries, the current change God has made to reach the masses is English language. Almost all countries of the world teach their children English as a mandatory second language. Ironically the only major country that does not require mandatory English classes for non English speaking persons is America.

God Almighty created this pattern in the English and caused the English language to be developed in such a way so when these last days come to us in the fullness, it will help reveal the Antichrist. At least to those who are paying attention anyway. God Almighty is sovereign and he has made the English Language his choice for that purpose and God has brought it to pass. However even though the design in the English is easy even for a novice to see, it is ignored by most prophecy teachers because it does not fit what they were taught by men in their respected Bible schools or seminaries.

If these Pastors or Priests had been taught by God fully on this subject they would have known for sure that God has done this. The English Language as used for the prophecy in Revelation 13:16-18 is the modern Mary Magellan to self righteous or stubborn Bible prophecy teachers. They ASSUME God would never use English it makes no sense to them. Yet it would make perfect sense if they would just allow Jesus Christ to show them the obvious through serious study and prayer by the power of his Holy Spirit.

However this would be difficult for many of these prophecy teachers and pastors because they are so busy serving their ministries they don't have time for God to teach them concerning this prophecy. The are to busy trying to teach others when they need to understand it is they themselves that need to be taught again concerning this subject. Most Pastors might need to take as much as a month off to study this prophecy correctly and prayerfully. Sadly though most will not do this because they feel their ministries would suffer for it. Sadly most of these Pastors and their ministries will suffer far more if they continue to ignore this information or refuse to study it seriously. Not to mention those Christians following their ministries. How will they learn?

Many Bible Prophecy teachers have already dismissed the English gematria code after just a brief glance and assumed it cannot be of God, just as the Jewish Rabbi's of Jesus' time rejected Jesus because of Mary Magellan's relationship with Jesus because Mary Magellan was a known prostitute.

Most Christians that have a problem with the English language stumble over it for the same basic reasons that most of the Jewish people of Jesus' time stumbled over him. The main reason for this type of erred thinking is dead religious traditions, or erred interpretations of men. Not to mention just plain old foolish assumptions held by many of todayís prophecy teachers. They assume wrongfully that this prophecy must only be calculated in Koine Greek, or the Aramaic gematria's. Erred assumptions like these can be dangerous and sometimes they can be quite deadly if Jesus Christ does not correct them.

Another example of blindness based on dead tradition or teaching

Even though Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies of the old testament required to reveal to the Jewish people that he was their promised Messiah as predicted in Jewish scripture most of them missed him. Why? because most of them assumed God's Holy servant let alone God's only begotten son would never sit with prostitutes, sinners or anyone else of that character type. However Jesus did sit with them on purpose and because of this Jesus Christ was rejected by most of Israel. Just as it was predicted in Psalms Chapter 22 as written by King David centuries before Jesus was born. Jesus was rejected then tortured and then murdered.

Yet through Israel's blindness salvation came to all that would come to Jesus. That is why Jesus prayed for Israel and said, "Father forgive them they know not what they do."

The point is this, God has revealed a clear pattern revealing good and evil within the English Gematria Bible Codes to help show that this is the system God wants his children to use to reveal Antichrist. Not to mention as well to reveal the other patterns that give Glory to God and to Jesus Christ. These other 444 findings point to Jesus' Cross, Jesus' Gospel and Jesus' name which also has a clear design within the English gematria patterns. The English Bible Codes has choices and debates, but it's not a choice about whether God has put a design in the English, the design is clearly there for those not sleeping. The choice and the debates God has allowed within the English gematria in reality is the same old choices that is has always been, good or evil. True God or a false God. A person must choose especially in the last days. Fence sitting will become quite difficult when the Antichrist rises, the Antichrist according to scripture will not allow freedom of religion.

Question 2

The 666 words are all words that are multiple of 6. So you are just picking words that fit.

My Answer in brief

No they are multiples of 1 before they are multiples of 6. The software offered for free download on my site breaks down and searches through all possible gematria systems within the English using the scientific method for 666 combinations. This search starting at the smallest gematria alphabet which is of course A=1 B=2 C=3 ect. So witchcraft is a multiple of 1 with a total of 111. What most don't understand is the A=6 B=12 C=18 is just one gematria alphabet out of 443,556 combinations that exist using whole numbers without doing numerology. It was not picked randomly.

To understand this better read the software operations information located on the latter half of the download page, or read the classroom pages specifically classroom page four. This is discussed in great detail on how the A=6 B=12 C=18 system was isolated. Every time I hear someone say "The 666 words are all words that are multiples of 6, so you are just picking words that fit." I laugh and I cry all at the same time. Because I know they did not read my website seriously or at all and are spreading error with that statement.

Question 3

Here is another common question and statement I receive by email

The statement given by many Christians

Who needs Mystic Bible codes, the word of God is all you need. If people would just read the word of God they would not need to look for some new thing with ungodly numerology.

My Answer

I agree with this statement above, to believe and to study the word of God prayerfully and humbly is all you need. It is a shame so many Christians do not read the word of God in this way. You see God commands in Revelation 13:16-18 that those who have wisdom to calculate the number of the beast which is 666. So if a person calls the English gematria Bible codes Mystic or erred they have proved themselves to be hypocrites. The English gematria is doing exactly what the Bible teaches concerning calculating the number of the beast. Those who say the Word of God is all you need are correct. However they need to take their own advice and read it for themselves as well as study the Koine Greek definitions for the words calculate and mark as used in Revelation 13 before passing judgment on these English codes. Not to mention there is not one prophecy teacher in the world who can show what system God wants used except me.

Brothers and sisters Hal Lindsey, Grant Jeffrey and all the rest do not have a clue on this subject. If you know of any other prophecy teacher that knows of one other system then please inform them I waiting patiently to hear about it. Sorry for my little rant friends, I am human and I'm quite saved by Jesus' amazing and wonderful grace. However this does not mean I don't have moments where I just want to reach out and touch some of these prophecy teachers. I mean like grabbing them by the ear and yelling "can you hear me now". Jesus has assured me by his Holy Spirit that day and time will come, but it will be his way and in his time, not mine for dealing with complacent or erred prophecy teachers.

continuing......

The main problem with the Bible Code debate is that it stems mostly from Michael Drosin's folly and the misuse of the Torah Codes. Even though Michael Drosin was and to my knowledge still is a self proclaimed agnostic, Christianity embraced him. Michael Drosin spoke his statement of faith even at the very beginning of the Torah phenomenon, even before anyone except for a very few knew about the ELS codes. His agnostic belief should have been a clue to the mainstream Christian community right from the start but most missed it.

Nevertheless most of Christianity embraced the Torah codes for quite a long time. This surprised me greatly because God does not allow us to try to divine the future from the Torah codes the Koine Greek gematria, the Hebrew gematria or any other codes including the English Gematria Codes. If you do then according to the law of God you are committing the sin of divination and soothsaying. Both of these sins required the death penalty under the law of Moses. Thank God for Jesus' increasing grace and mercy.

It does not matter if the Torah codes are of God or not if they are being used incorrectly. By the way the Torah Codes are of God but if you try to divine the future or your own personal future with them then you are committing sin. However if you try to show that God has hidden a design or a matrix using past events, this so God might be honored in it so that some may come to him because of it, then you are using the Torah codes correctly.

Having said that we need to remember something very important. God did not command us to do an ELS Torah Code searching for a matrix related to Princess Diana's death, but God did command us to calculate the number of the beast. Not to obey this command to calculate or to claim it that God's command is no longer required or relevant today church is taking away from the book of Revelation and God's command and call to do it.

Christians who make these types of statements knowingly instead of from ignorance are risking taking away from themselves their share of the promises listed in the book of Revelation. Not to mention the risk of being deceived by the future Antichrist.

Christians have gotten so caught up fighting about the Torah Codes they have wrongly concluded, prejudged or ignored the only gematria code system in the world that reveals and fulfills the scripture perfectly and reveals the system for calculating the number of the beast while remaining faithful to the original Koine Greek definitions for this prophecy. Those Codes are called the English Gematria Bible Codes. To learn more about them go to the 666 Calculator page and LOG-IN. This will take you to the forum containing the other page urls with the numeric alphabet values, the Online Calculator as well as the Uncover.exe download page.

God Bless in Jesus' Mighty name - Scott Branson

http://www.geocities...2000/index.html

#2 Guest_Jeep_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:53 PM

PeacebeStill, on Jan 24 2006, 03:46 AM, said:

Hey I got this from Scott Branson site on the English gematria and I'm looking for some rebuttals. It's long but I need rebuttals. My second post is titled Scott Branson's 666 results page. It's also a copy from his site. I'm looking for rebuttals on that page to. Here is his page on questions and answers.

By Scott Branson

FORWARD

Before I introduce you to the common questions and objections I have received concerning the English Gematria Bible Codes, let me first say much of what you will read in my classroom pages (pages 1-7) and the definitions page (prophecy.html) is to help support those that are serious about learning this information in depth. The English numeric alphabet itself is very simple, the findings are astounding and the design and patterns are clear. You won't need to read all the instructional support pages to see and understand that. In fact if you are willing to take my word for it you donít have to understand all the information in the classroom pages, or the definitions page. Jesus does not mind if a person wants to keep it simple, in fact simple is a 444 word just like the word Jesus, Cross, Gospel and Messiah.

However if you run into a skeptic or a person wanting more information the classroom pages as well as the other support pages will help you greatly. Yes these pages require lots of reading but it will be well worth it when finished.

I would now like each of you to take on the job of being skeptic for a moment. Most of you visiting today are a skeptic already, so that should be an easy job assignment.

So as the skeptic we must first ask a few questions. One question is, how do we know if this English numeric alphabet which produced patterns for word groups totaling 444, 666, 888 and 906 is the only numeric alphabet in the English that it can be done by?

These type of questions are what the classroom pages are for. These classroom pages discuss how the Uncover.exe program operates and how it found this simple numeric alphabet. However friends the process that was required to prove there was only one viable numeric system producing patterns was far more complicated. You see we just as you today had to ask ourselves this same question, is there another system or possibly many systems? How do we determine if there is only one numeric system producing real patterns with clear designs, and how can we know for sure?

You see as impressive as these word match totals are someone will surely ask, is there another numeric alphabet in the English that will produce these same findings?

This is why the Uncover.exe program was developed, to answer these questions. This program was designed to search and then answer these questions both for us as well as answer the skeptics. Not that the skeptic would be convinced by the program itself, just proof that the mathematical search that was done was exhaustive and complete within the scientific method. Yes thatís right, the scientific method. No numerology was done searching for this pattern in the English. Please understand the Online 666 calculator calculates only by one of the numeric alphabet systems found by the Uncover.exe program. However it was the one numeric system out of half a million possibilities which Uncover.exe program clearly showed had a clear design and pattern.

The Uncover.exe program processed 443,556 alphabets possible for each word or name inputted. Through that exhaustive search done by the Uncover.exe program, using many dictionaries is how we finally determined what numeric values would be on the 666 calculator. We did not just pull this English numeric alphabet out of a hat and say here it is. Lots of program research and development went into this, lots of time inputting of data, dictionaries and lots of testing and retesting as well as hundreds of hours reviewing results. Most of all lots of prayer in Jesus Christ's precious and mighty name. Lastly that program can be downloaded here for free.

COUNT AS PEBBLES

The other long page related to this subject (prophecy.html) is called the definitions page. You will find it linked at the main index of my website. This page discusses the definitions for the word mark and the word calculate as it is used in the Koine Greek of the Bible. (the language of the New Testament) The word calculate in the Koine Greek means to count as pebbles, such as when counting with a Abacus. That is the word John the beloved used in Revelation chapter 13 concerning the calculation of the Antichristís name. By the way did you know in Latin the word Calculus means: Pebble. Amazing things we learn when we keep reading.

Since the Greek word for calculate in the Bible means to count as pebbles then God surely means to calculate the name and number of the beast mathematically, not randomly. The Uncover.exe program does that perfectly. So as you read the support pages do not become intimadated, you do not have to understand all the deeper information perfectly to appreciate the findings. The design is obvious and is easy to understand and makes perfect Biblical sense when understood properly.

Most current main stream prophecy teachers such as Hal Lindsey, Grant Jeffrey, Marvin Rosenthal have ignored this information. I have spoken to each of them personally. They disqualify it mostly because of their ignorance of it by not looking deeper. You see they think it must be calculated in the Aramaic or the Koine Greek only, so they discounted the English findings without even serious looking at it. Very late and not so great Prophecy teachers I call them. Most of them are busy writing fictional prophecy novels in the effort to reach the lost, when in fact they will only blur the line even further and cause more confusion. Jack Van Impe and R.W Church have taken a deeper look and have mentioned some very basic elements of this on TBN and their website but they never have taken it far enough.

Also be sure to read the 777 document, itís a must read in order to help prevent a person from being deceived by a false christ using the number 777 in relation to his name calculation in the effort to prove himself as Christ. Following below is some of the other arguments I have received related to the English gematria codes. By the way you will find the English numeric alphabet values at the 666 Online calculator page. VERY IMPORTANT: Also please realize that these are not the ELS Torah codes. Here are some of the other questions I have received and some of my responses.

Question 1

If God encrypted the English language to help reveal the Antichrist then why didn't he make it work in all languages? Example: If witchcraft comes up 666 in English then why does it not come up 666 using the German word for witchcraft or for Spanish ect.

Before I answer that question let me ask a question. If the name Jesus using the Koine Greek word (Inovous)(Noun Masculine: IhsouV, ee-ay-sooce' Transliterated Word: (Iesous) of the new testament comes up 888 using the Koine Greek gematria, then why doesn't it come 888 in the Aramaic languag? I hope you see my point. You see I could make the same circular argument. Remember there are no original copies of the new testament in Jesus' native tongue. (Aramaic) Since all serious students of the Bible know this is true then I ask should we wait for a complete copy of what Jesus taught in the Aramaic before we believe the Bible? Jesus did not teach in the Koine Greek. Having said that are you sure the Koine Greek copies are good enough to trust? Did God make sure the translation into the Koine Greek was just as Jesus preached it in the Aramaic? If you answered yes to that question then how could you prove it to anyone else without a miracle. You see God did NOT allow a complete copy of the Gospel in the Aramaic to be saved. We have hundreds in the Koine Greek. (Received text) But not one in Jesus' native tongue in which he preached.

The point I'm trying to make is this, God made a change from the Aramaic to the Koine Greek to preserve his Word to the masses. Then he made a few more changes over the centuries, the current change God has made to reach the masses is English language. Almost all countries of the world teach their children English as a mandatory second language. Ironically the only major country that does not require mandatory English classes for non English speaking persons is America.

God Almighty created this pattern in the English and caused the English language to be developed in such a way so when these last days come to us in the fullness, it will help reveal the Antichrist. At least to those who are paying attention anyway. God Almighty is sovereign and he has made the English Language his choice for that purpose and God has brought it to pass. However even though the design in the English is easy even for a novice to see, it is ignored by most prophecy teachers because it does not fit what they were taught by men in their respected Bible schools or seminaries.

If these Pastors or Priests had been taught by God fully on this subject they would have known for sure that God has done this. The English Language as used for the prophecy in Revelation 13:16-18 is the modern Mary Magellan to self righteous or stubborn Bible prophecy teachers. They ASSUME God would never use English it makes no sense to them. Yet it would make perfect sense if they would just allow Jesus Christ to show them the obvious through serious study and prayer by the power of his Holy Spirit.

However this would be difficult for many of these prophecy teachers and pastors because they are so busy serving their ministries they don't have time for God to teach them concerning this prophecy. The are to busy trying to teach others when they need to understand it is they themselves that need to be taught again concerning this subject. Most Pastors might need to take as much as a month off to study this prophecy correctly and prayerfully. Sadly though most will not do this because they feel their ministries would suffer for it. Sadly most of these Pastors and their ministries will suffer far more if they continue to ignore this information or refuse to study it seriously. Not to mention those Christians following their ministries. How will they learn?

Many Bible Prophecy teachers have already dismissed the English gematria code after just a brief glance and assumed it cannot be of God, just as the Jewish Rabbi's of Jesus' time rejected Jesus because of Mary Magellan's relationship with Jesus because Mary Magellan was a known prostitute.

Most Christians that have a problem with the English language stumble over it for the same basic reasons that most of the Jewish people of Jesus' time stumbled over him. The main reason for this type of erred thinking is dead religious traditions, or erred interpretations of men. Not to mention just plain old foolish assumptions held by many of todayís prophecy teachers. They assume wrongfully that this prophecy must only be calculated in Koine Greek, or the Aramaic gematria's. Erred assumptions like these can be dangerous and sometimes they can be quite deadly if Jesus Christ does not correct them.

Even though Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies of the old testament required to reveal to the Jewish people that he was their promised Messiah as predicted in Jewish scripture most of them missed him. Why? because most of them assumed God's Holy servant let alone God's only begotten son would never sit with prostitutes, sinners or anyone else of that character type. However Jesus did sit with them on purpose and because of this Jesus Christ was rejected by most of Israel. Just as it was predicted in Psalms Chapter 22 as written by King David centuries before Jesus was born. Jesus was rejected then tortured and then murdered.

Yet through Israel's blindness salvation came to all that would come to Jesus. That is why Jesus prayed for Israel and said, "Father forgive them they know not what they do."

The point is this, God has revealed a clear pattern revealing good and evil within the English Gematria Bible Codes to help show that this is the system God wants his children to use to reveal Antichrist. Not to mention as well to reveal the other patterns that give Glory to God and to Jesus Christ. These other 444 findings point to Jesus' Cross, Jesus' Gospel and Jesus' name which also has a clear design within the English gematria patterns. The English Bible Codes has choices and debates, but it's not a choice about whether God has put a design in the English, the design is clearly there for those not sleeping. The choice and the debates God has allowed within the English gematria in reality is the same old choices that is has always been, good or evil. True God or a false God. A person must choose especially in the last days. Fence sitting will become quite difficult when the Antichrist rises, the Antichrist according to scripture will not allow freedom of religion.

Question 2

The 666 words are all words that are multiple of 6. So you are just picking words that fit.

My Answer in brief

No they are multiples of 1 before they are multiples of 6. The software offered for free download on my site breaks down and searches through all possible gematria systems within the English using the scientific method for 666 combinations. This search starting at the smallest gematria alphabet which is of course A=1 B=2 C=3 ect. So witchcraft is a multiple of 1 with a total of 111. What most don't understand is the A=6 B=12 C=18 is just one gematria alphabet out of 443,556 combinations that exist using whole numbers without doing numerology. It was not picked randomly.

To understand this better read the software operations information located on the latter half of the download page, or read the classroom pages specifically classroom page four. This is discussed in great detail on how the A=6 B=12 C=18 system was isolated. Every time I hear someone say "The 666 words are all words that are multiples of 6, so you are just picking words that fit." I laugh and I cry all at the same time. Because I know they did not read my website seriously or at all and are spreading error with that statement.

Question 3

Who needs Mystic Bible codes, the word of God is all you need. If people would just read the word of God they would not need to look for some new thing with ungodly numerology.

My Answer

I agree with this statement above, to believe and to study the word of God prayerfully and humbly is all you need. It is a shame so many Christians do not read the word of God in this way. You see God commands in Revelation 13:16-18 that those who have wisdom to calculate the number of the beast which is 666. So if a person calls the English gematria Bible codes Mystic or erred they have proved themselves to be hypocrites. The English gematria is doing exactly what the Bible teaches concerning calculating the number of the beast. Those who say the Word of God is all you need are correct. However they need to take their own advice and read it for themselves as well as study the Koine Greek definitions for the words calculate and mark as used in Revelation 13 before passing judgment on these English codes. Not to mention there is not one prophecy teacher in the world who can show what system God wants used except me.

Brothers and sisters Hal Lindsey, Grant Jeffrey and all the rest do not have a clue on this subject. If you know of any other prophecy teacher that knows of one other system then please inform them I waiting patiently to hear about it. Sorry for my little rant friends, I am human and I'm quite saved by Jesus' amazing and wonderful grace. However this does not mean I don't have moments where I just want to reach out and touch some of these prophecy teachers. I mean like grabbing them by the ear and yelling "can you hear me now". Jesus has assured me by his Holy Spirit that day and time will come, but it will be his way and in his time, not mine for dealing with complacent or erred prophecy teachers.

continuing......

The main problem with the Bible Code debate is that it stems mostly from Michael Drosin's folly and the misuse of the Torah Codes. Even though Michael Drosin was and to my knowledge still is a self proclaimed agnostic, Christianity embraced him. Michael Drosin spoke his statement of faith even at the very beginning of the Torah phenomenon, even before anyone except for a very few knew about the ELS codes. His agnostic belief should have been a clue to the mainstream Christian community right from the start but most missed it.

Nevertheless most of Christianity embraced the Torah codes for quite a long time. This surprised me greatly because God does not allow us to try to divine the future from the Torah codes the Koine Greek gematria, the Hebrew gematria or any other codes including the English Gematria Codes. If you do then according to the law of God you are committing the sin of divination and soothsaying. Both of these sins required the death penalty under the law of Moses. Thank God for Jesus' increasing grace and mercy.

It does not matter if the Torah codes are of God or not if they are being used incorrectly. By the way the Torah Codes are of God but if you try to divine the future or your own personal future with them then you are committing sin. However if you try to show that God has hidden a design or a matrix using past events, this so God might be honored in it so that some may come to him because of it, then you are using the Torah codes correctly.

Having said that we need to remember something very important. God did not command us to do an ELS Torah Code searching for a matrix related to Princess Diana's death, but God did command us to calculate the number of the beast. Not to obey this command to calculate or to claim it that God's command is no longer required or relevant today church is taking away from the book of Revelation and God's command and call to do it.

Christians who make these types of statements knowingly instead of from ignorance are risking taking away from themselves their share of the promises listed in the book of Revelation. Not to mention the risk of being deceived by the future Antichrist.

Christians have gotten so caught up fighting about the Torah Codes they have wrongly concluded, prejudged or ignored the only gematria code system in the world that reveals and fulfills the scripture perfectly and reveals the system for calculating the number of the beast while remaining faithful to the original Koine Greek definitions for this prophecy. Those Codes are called the English Gematria Bible Codes. To learn more about them go to the 666 Calculator page and LOG-IN. This will take you to the forum containing the other page urls with the numeric alphabet values, the Online Calculator as well as the Uncover.exe download page.

View Post

Lol benny hinn?? you have to be kidding

#3 User is offline   calvin 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 January 2006 - 12:53 AM

"Red flags" go up for me when I read what Scot Branson claims.

" ... Not to mention there is not one prophecy teacher in the world who can show what system God wants used except me ..... "

Sounds somewhat prideful and arrogant to me.

#4 User is offline   derick 

• PipPip

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:09 AM

on the English gematria and I'm looking for some rebuttals. It's long but I need rebuttals. My second post is titled Scott Branson's 666 results page. It's also a copy from his site. I'm looking for rebuttals on that page to. Here is his page on questions and answers.

By Scott Branson

FORWARD

COUNT AS PEBBLES

Question 1

Question 2

My Answer in brief

Question 3

My Answer

continuing......

View Post

[/quote]

Lol benny hinn?? you have to be kidding
View Post

[/quote]
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]
MR. DAVIS
LOVE , LOVE , LOVE,
EVEN UNTO DEATH.

#5 User is offline   derick 

• PipPip

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:25 AM

1=God
2=Christ
3=the Holly Spirit/siritual perfection
4=creation
5=grace
6=mans labor the day GOD CREATED MAN.6 is used to show man's perfection.ie 666 = perection of man.
7 = siritual comptetion
8= abudance
9= judgement

i read a book on the numbers that are in the bible. this is what it said. i gave the book to a budy to read so i can't tell you the name of it. i should get the name of the book soon. from what i read , you can proove the bible is real by them.
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]
MR. DAVIS
LOVE , LOVE , LOVE,
EVEN UNTO DEATH.

#6 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:08 AM

You guys said:

"THE 777 DECEPTION DOCUMENT

Also be sure to read the 777 document, itís a must read in order to help prevent a person from being deceived by a false christ using the number 777 in relation to his name calculation in the effort to prove himself as Christ".

Do you really think this? :blink: Doesn't God's word say my sheep know my voice? Do you think people are going to be sitting around with their calculators trying to figure out who Christ is or isn't? :wub:
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users