• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seven Seals. First Code

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:10 PM

Please go to the following article where this was copied from and where the images and links are located.

http://bible-codes.o...eals-scroll.htm

====

The following note was written 6 pm, Jan. 27, 2010

This series about the scroll was the first cluster of articles written on this website, (1997).

It is interesting to note that the discovery of this seven-sealed scroll wound up being the start of seven major bible code pictogram discoveries over a 12 year period. It was the first of these seven clusters of pictograms. Thus, the seven-sealed scroll pictogram was a sign and prediction of the seven pictograms that followed, all about Jesus Christ, all intertwined together as one message. As God is my witness, I did not plan any of this, nor could I if I wanted to.

The beginning, middle, and ending of these seven clusters of pictograms also form one composite image as seen on the home page. The image at left is part of the first cluster of images (all found in Exodus 4-5) about the burning bush of which the seven-sealed scroll was the first in this cluster. (Click here to locate scroll in left image.) The middle image was the fourth cluster of pictograms (Isaiah 46), which turned out to be the largest cluster. And the last one (right), is part of the seventh cluster of images and the only one in English. The first represents Moses, the last one represents Elijah, and the middle one is a symbol of Christ, the tree/lamp/balance all in one. Without any planning on my part I put these three images together in the order found here on the home page only to realize later that there were seven clusters of codes and that these three were the first, middle and last of those seven, and that together they gave the same picture that is described in Revelation 11 about the "Two Witnesses", which in turn is based up Zechariah 4. The three images, therefore, are telling us simply this, that the "Law" and the "Prophets" together testify that "Jesus" (Yeshua) is the Messiah, and that the bible code pictograms are a sign to this fact. Jesus is the "I AM that I AM", "Who was, is, and is to come!"

What do you see?

Summary of the Seven Major Cluster of Codes, and When

Each cluster has paragraphs of text encoded. There are about 40 pictograms in all. Date indicates year of discovery. Most were discovered on biblical feast days, especially on the 360 calendar. While the scroll was the first code to be worked on, yet I was unaware that it was an image of a scroll until later. The lamp was the first image discovered, which overlaps the scroll, {Oct. 24, 1999}.)

1. Yeshua Bible Code (Study begins slowly on Nov. 21, 1996, 4:30 pm., to early 1997. June 1997, fearfully decide to publish initial findings on internet {*9/27, 4834BC}.) (Location: Ex. 4-5)

(Main images: Scroll, lamp, mountain, DNA, fiery sacrifice, Moses at burning bush, {also, "7 seals", but first 6 destroyed by fire}) (Key phrase: "I AM Yeshua {Jesus}")

2. Creation Bible Code (Nov. 26, 1999, also, local quake occurs after preaching at my Grandfather's funeral as a type of Jacob. {*10/17, 3734BC}) (Location: Gen. 1-3)

(Main images: Lightning, land and water divided, serpent-dragon, Eden's sword, the crucified) (Key phrase: "A group of three created!")

3. Mene, Tekel, Peres Bible Code (Feb. 4, 2000, {*12/27, 3664BC}) (Location: Dan. 1-5)

(Main images: Banner of 3 coins, serpent on banner/pole, hand, moth, tabernacle) (Key phrase: "The One putting him to death!}")

4. Balance/Lamp/Cherub Bible Code (June 27, 2004, {*5/12, 2059BC}) (Location: Isa. 45-46)

(Main images: Balances, lamps, rivers, mountain, tree, open door/book, comet, cherub, chariot, throne, Baal) (Key phrase: "I AM Yeshua {Jesus}")

5. Israel's Acrostic Bible Code (Oct. 7, 2004, {*2/24, 1957BC}) (Location: Gen. 49)

(Main images: Comet, lion of Judah, flying lion/cherub) (Key phrase: "Yeshua, You shall fly!")

6. Names Bible Code (April 30, 2006, {*3/24, 1387BC}) (Location: Gen. 1-6; Matt. 1)

(Main images: Jacob's ladder; Noah's flood, dividing of waters from the waters) (Key phrase: "I will forgive my enemies")

7. KJV (Prophet) Bible Code (June 12th, 2007, 2 am, after about 15 days of search. Two days later, image discovered in similar code. {*4/12, 979BC}) (Location: Matt., Mark, Rev.)

(Main images: Prophet/prophetess, boat, fish, Jesus walking on water, mountains, owl, house of whores) (Key phrase: "I AM Yeshua {Jesus}")

Therefore, from the first to last code, Nov. 21, 1996 to June 12, 2007, are 1260 + 1260 + 1335 days. Also, from the middle code to the last are 1080 days (3 x 360).

(* asterisk marks date on 360 calendar, followed by the symbolic day/year count up 1260 + 1335 literal years from 1/1 {spring}, 586 BC. {Or less 5460 days, up 1290 x 2 literal years from 1/1, 586 BC.} Also, all 360 cal. dates here lag one month from norm as explained on 360 calendar website. Thus, for example, "The Yeshua Code" would normally read as 8/27, 4864BC, that is, the 8th month, 27th day of the 360 calendar, with the symbolic date of 4864 BC as explained elsewhere, or less 5460 days = symbolic AD597, but here God evidently is using the alternative one-month lag, thus it here reads as 9/27, 4834BC/AD627.)

Most all images interact with each other.
Click to enlarge!
Posted Image

The revelation in bible numbers preceded the study in bible codes (except for the Tabernacle), and was a three-part study. There is an individual website for each of these three. (Note: The first spanned about seven years of very intense study. About that time I began putting my findings about the numbers in a book on the internet, called, "The Writing on the Wall". The main part was finally completed Jan. 15, 1999, (and on the net, Feb. 3), after about 6 months of writing and uploading to the net as I wrote, then I resumed writing about Ex. 4 {scroll} code. The completion of the first two studies below ended gradually. The overlap of the below numeric study with that of the codes (Nov., 1996-1998) mostly dealt with the numeric aspect of the codes, particularly with what would turn out to be the scroll pictogram at 360 + 360 letters.)

1. The numeric patterns (Oct. 22, 1991 {to Sept. 25, 1998, sign of rare quake, felt while praying about completion of seven years of revelation, {*8/30, 6691BC/1231BC}.)

2. The 360 bible-prophecy calendar (Oct. 25, 1998, {sign of Y2K}. This study blended in with the first study.)

3. The Tabernacle (Feb./March, 2003)

Thus, in all, there were ten distinct things revealed between 1991 and 2008/2009.

It is also interesting to note that the image of the "Writing on the Wall" ("Beltshazzar") by Rembrandt was the website banner used in the numeric website before I even heard of such a thing as bible codes! This is significant because the third cluster of pictograms are decoded from the actual letters of the "Writing on the Wall", "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Uparsin". Moreover, the code forms an image of a banner! It predicted the exact date of Saddam Hussein's death 1260 + 1260 days before it happened.

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

I'm wondering about the first one..The Yeshua, discovered in 97..

It has attachments. How many following years (months?) did the mountain, menorah follow..This is the burning bush also.

The DNA code was later even though it shows on that page.

I. Yeshua 97

a. burning bush when? Is this the order?
b. mountain
c. menorah

Is there anyway l can open the links in a new window without leaving the forum page?
I could open new windows on the old forum? Maybe l need to make adjustments on my home page?

==========

All the bible codes span from a year to five years in work, and so there is overlap. The dates given are from when the initial discovery came.

There are dates for many of the individual images specifically, but that would be a lot of work to find them in my diaries and compile them. But the order of the above was first the the menorah, the scroll (the scroll was discovered first, but i did not know at the time that it was an image. The scroll and the menorah overlap anyway. Note that the scroll is being studied by the light of the menorah --- just as in the Balance Bible Code.)

After that came 'Moses casting down the rod', and then the 'mountain' image. There is more hidden away in there, much more, but I decided to look elsewhere after about three years of research in that one spot. But things were still leaping out to me. It was indeed a burning bush that would not go out! As you said, the 'DNA' aspect of the scroll was discovered alter, or at least what the squiggly lines meant within the scroll.

By the way, sorry Miki for not replying earlier. I just wanted to finish the document with the dates of each of the major codes before I answered any questions. I work best concentrating on one thing at a time! (A typical man!)

Posted Image

Posted Image
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#3 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

I am also wondering if you have any insights into the name Aaron?
I've looked at the online definitions but wondered if you could add to it?

Thanks
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:10 PM

Just so everyone knows, I updated the first page of this thread.

====================

View PostShekel, on 27 January 2010 - 07:10 PM, said:

Please go to the following article where this was copied from and where the images and links are located.

====

This series about the scroll was the first cluster of articles written on this website, (1997).

It is interesting to note that the discovery of this seven-sealed scroll wound up being the start of seven major bible code pictogram discoveries over a 12 year period. It was the first of these seven clusters of pictograms. Thus, the seven-sealed scroll pictogram was a sign and prediction of the seven pictograms that followed, all about Jesus Christ, all intertwined together as one message. As God is my witness, I did not plan any of this, nor could I if I wanted to.

The beginning, middle, and ending of these seven clusters of pictograms also form one composite image as seen on the home page. The image at left is part of the first cluster of images (all found in Exodus 4-5) about the burning bush of which the seven-sealed scroll was the first in this cluster. (Click here to locate scroll in left image.) The middle image was the fourth cluster of pictograms (Isaiah 46), which turned out to be the largest cluster. And the last one (right), is part of the seventh cluster of images and the only one in English. The first represents Moses, the last one represents Elijah, and the middle one is a symbol of Christ, the tree/lamp/balance all in one. Without any planning on my part I put these three images together in the order found here on the home page only to realize later that there were seven clusters of codes and that these three were the first, middle and last of those seven, and that together they gave the same picture that is described in Revelation 11 about the "Two Witnesses", which in turn is based up Zechariah 4. The three images, therefore, are telling us simply this, that the "Law" and the "Prophets" together testify that "Jesus" (Yeshua) is the Messiah, and that the bible code pictograms are a sign to this fact. Jesus is the "I AM that I AM", "Who was, is, and is to come!"

What do you see?

Each cluster has paragraphs of text encoded. There are about 40 pictograms in all. Date indicates year of discovery. Most were discovered on biblical feast days, especially on the 360 calendar. While the scroll was the first code to be worked on, yet I was unaware that it was an image of a scroll until later. The lamp was the first image discovered, which overlaps the scroll, {Oct. 24, 1999}.)

1. Yeshua Bible Code (Study begins slowly on Nov. 21, 1996, 4:30 pm., to early 1997. June 1997, fearfully decide to publish initial findings on internet {*9/27, 4834BC}.) (Location: Ex. 4-5)

(Main images: Scroll, lamp, mountain, DNA, fiery sacrifice, Moses at burning bush, {also, "7 seals", but first 6 destroyed by fire}) (Key phrase: "I AM Yeshua {Jesus}")

2. Creation Bible Code (Nov. 26, 1999, also, local quake occurs after preaching at my Grandfather's funeral as a type of Jacob. {*10/17, 3734BC}) (Location: Gen. 1-3)

(Main images: Lightning, land and water divided, serpent-dragon, Eden's sword, the crucified) (Key phrase: "A group of three created!")

3. Mene, Tekel, Peres Bible Code (Feb. 4, 2000, {*12/27, 3664BC}) (Location: Dan. 1-5)

(Main images: Banner of 3 coins, serpent on banner/pole, hand, moth, tabernacle) (Key phrase: "The One putting him to death!}")

4. Balance/Lamp/Cherub Bible Code (June 27, 2004, {*5/12, 2059BC}) (Location: Isa. 45-46)

(Main images: Balances, lamps, rivers, mountain, tree, open door/book, comet, cherub, chariot, throne, Baal) (Key phrase: "I AM Yeshua {Jesus}")

5. Israel's Acrostic Bible Code (Oct. 7, 2004, {*2/24, 1957BC}) (Location: Gen. 49)

(Main images: Comet, lion of Judah, flying lion/cherub) (Key phrase: "Yeshua, You shall fly!")

6. Names Bible Code (April 30, 2006, {*3/24, 1387BC}) (Location: Gen. 1-6; Matt. 1)

(Main images: Jacob's ladder; Noah's flood, dividing of waters from the waters) (Key phrase: "I will forgive my enemies")

7. KJV (Prophet) Bible Code (June 12th, 2007, 2 am, after about 15 days of search. Two days later, image discovered in similar code. {*4/12, 979BC}) (Location: Matt., Mark, Rev.)

(Main images: Prophet/prophetess, boat, fish, Jesus walking on water, mountains, owl, house of whores) (Key phrase: "I AM Yeshua {Jesus}")

Therefore, from the first to last code, Nov. 21, 1996 to June 12, 2007, are 1260 + 1260 + 1335 days. Also, from the middle code to the last are 1080 days (3 x 360).

(* asterisk marks date on 360 calendar, followed by the symbolic day/year count up 1260 + 1335 literal years from 1/1 {spring}, 586 BC. {Or less 5460 days, up 1290 x 2 literal years from 1/1, 586 BC.} Also, all 360 cal. dates here lag one month from norm as explained on 360 calendar website. Thus, for example, "The Yeshua Code" would normally read as 8/27, 4864BC, that is, the 8th month, 27th day of the 360 calendar, with the symbolic date of 4864 BC as explained elsewhere, or less 5460 days = symbolic AD597, but here God evidently is using the alternative one-month lag, thus it here reads as 9/27, 4834BC/AD627.)

Click to enlarge!
Posted Image

The revelation in bible numbers preceded the study in bible codes (except for the Tabernacle), and was a three-part study. There is an individual website for each of these three. (Note: The first spanned about seven years of very intense study. About that time I began putting my findings about the numbers in a book on the internet, called, "The Writing on the Wall". The main part was finally completed Jan. 15, 1999, (and on the net, Feb. 3), after about 6 months of writing and uploading to the net as I wrote, then I resumed writing about Ex. 4 {scroll} code. The completion of the first two studies below ended gradually. The overlap of the below numeric study with that of the codes (Nov., 1996-1998) mostly dealt with the numeric aspect of the codes, particularly with what would turn out to be the scroll pictogram at 360 + 360 letters.)

1. The numeric patterns (Oct. 22, 1991 {to Sept. 25, 1998, sign of rare quake, felt while praying about completion of seven years of revelation, {*8/30, 6691BC/1231BC}.)

2. The 360 bible-prophecy calendar (Oct. 25, 1998, {sign of Y2K}. This study blended in with the first study.)

Thus, in all, there were ten distinct things revealed between 1991 and 2008/2009.

It is also interesting to note that the image of the "Writing on the Wall" ("Beltshazzar") by Rembrandt was the website banner used in the numeric website before I even heard of such a thing as bible codes! This is significant because the third cluster of pictograms are decoded from the actual letters of the "Writing on the Wall", "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Uparsin". Moreover, the code forms an image of a banner! It predicted the exact date of Saddam Hussein's death 1260 + 1260 days before it happened.

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:11 PM

Just so everyone knows, I updated the first page of this thread.

====================

View PostShekel, on 27 January 2010 - 07:10 PM, said:

====

What do you see?

Click to enlarge!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:35 PM

I would have to look that up, but I got to run. From memory, I believe the name means, "light bearer", but I need to check that.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users