Christian-Forum.net: 2012 Update --- Article By Shekel (dean) - Christian-Forum.net

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2012 Update --- Article By Shekel (dean) God is adding 15 more years like He did to Hezekiah. Rate Topic: -----

#103 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

thanks, Miki,
for printing Shekel's message,

it was good to read it again,

Shekel is "da bomb",,,when he's speaking "in the Spirit"

thanks, Shekel!

===

Gen 7:20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
why 15 cubits?
why 15 years?
whywhywhy?
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#104 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

Dragonslayer,

Doom and gloom is the pattern. I love you dearly, even if we differ about this.

The life and times of Manasseh, after the extended 15 years (aka, archetypal 2025) of his dad Hezekiah, all hell brakes loose for 55 years of Manasseh's idolatry.

The lesson behind the 15 year extension of Hezekiah, is the pattern parallel which repeats over
and over in Biblical themes and this topic is not different than any other topic of parallel's,
Bible types and patterns.

With love,

Betty
p.s.

Below is a little glimpse of the hell . . . braking loose . . .

http://www.pbc.org/f.../9788/0468.html
So Hezekiah slept with his fathers, and Manasseh his son became king in his place. Manasseh was twelve years old when he became king, and he reigned fifty-five years in Jerusalem; and his mother's name was Hephzibah.

Manasseh was the son of Hezekiah, who was one of the few kings in David's line, the kings of Judah, called "good."Most of them were evil, Hezekiah was responsible for a spiritual revival during his reign that swept the entire nation. He did away with the idolatry that his father, Ahaz, had established,and purged the nation of apostasy. We know that the prophetic ministry of Isaiah and Micah helped him in his reign, whose writings are preserved for us in the Scriptures. There were a couple of invasions of Judah during this time by Sennacherib, the king of Assyria. On both of these occasions the Lord used Hezekiah and Isaiah to protect Jerusalem. Although almost all of the land of Judah was devastated by the Assyrians, the capital city was preserved.Isaiah said that Jerusalem looked like a caretaker's hut in the midst of a cucumber field. All the fortified cities had been destroyed but Jerusalem was left. It was Hezekiah's wise leadership that made possible the preservation of the city and its people. He was a powerful spiritual force in Judah.

Manasseh came to the throne when he was twelve years old. He reigned for about ten years as co-regent with his father. Then when Manasseh was twenty-two his father died and he took over the reins of government.It is helpful to keep in our mind something of the heritage that this young man enjoyed. He had a godly father and lived in a time of spiritual vitality and prosperity. He had the words of the prophets Isaiah and Micah ringing in his ears. He had seen the Lord deliver Jerusalem in a very miraculous way when it was under siege by the Assyrians. And yet note what he did, verse 2:

And he did evil in the sight of the Lord, according to the abominations of the nations whom the Lord dispossessed before the sons of Israel.

The nations referred to here are the Canaanite nations that were expelled by Joshua and the twelve tribes when they first entered the land. The Canaanites worshiped sex. Archaeologists have confirmed that this civilization was shot through with venereal disease. Even the children were infected, which explains, in some measure, the wars of extermination. And yet the Scriptures say that Manasseh outdid the Canaanite nations in his wickedness.Note verse 9 of chapter 21, "...Manasseh seduced them to do evil more than the nations whom the Lord destroyed before the sons of Israel," and verse 11, "...having done wickedly more than all the Amorites did who were before him..."He was more wicked than the nations that God drove from the land when the Israelites took possession of it.

Verses 3 through 9 explain the abominations that Manasseh introduced.First,

...he rebuilt the high places that Hezekiah his father had destroyed...

The father of Hezekiah was Ahaz. Ahaz had built these "high places," groves on the tops of hills throughout Judah where idols were worshiped. Hezekiah destroyed them. Manasseh built them again.

...and he erected altars for Baal...

Baal was the chief Phoenician deity.

...and made an Asherah, as Ahab king of Israel had done.

An Asherah was a female deity representing the goddess of sex and fertility. Many scholars believe that the monuments built in her honor were phallic symbols. Manasseh introduced this Assyrian sex cult into the nation of Israel.

...and worshiped all the host of heaven and served them.

He worshiped the sun, the moon, the planets, and the stars,and practiced astrology.

And he built altars in the house of the Lord, of which the Lord had said, "In Jerusalem I will put My name." For he built altars for all the host of heaven in the two courts of the house of the Lord.

He placed altars to foreign gods in the temple itself--in the outer court, and in the holy place where the priests worshiped.

And he made his son pass through the fire.

He sacrificed his own baby son to Molech, the god of the Amorites.And he

...practiced witchcraft and used divination, and dealt with mediums and spiritists.

The Hebrew is much stronger here than the English translation.He actually took mediums and spiritists and those who dealt in the occult and placed them in positions of leadership.

Then [as though this were not enough] he set the carved image of Asherah that he had made, in the house of which the Lord said to David and to his son Solomon, "In this house and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen from all the tribes of Israel, I will put My name forever. And I will not make the feet of Israel wander any more from the land which I gave their fathers, if only they will observe to do according to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the law that My servant Moses commanded them."

He took these phallic symbols, these monuments he had built in honor of the goddess of sex, and he put them in the Holy of Holies, in the place where the Spirit of God dwelt.

Now, it is significant that nowhere in this account is there any mention of the worship of Jehovah. Manasseh selected his pantheon from all the cultures surrounding Israel--from the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Philistines, the Phoenicians--but not one reference is made to the worship of the God of Israel. Only He was excluded.Again, verse 9 says, in summary, that:

Manasseh seduced them to do evil more than the nations whom the Lord destroyed before the sons of Israel.

Verse 10:

Now the Lord spoke through His servants the prophets, saying "Because Manasseh king of Judah has done these abominations, having done wickedly more than all the Amorites did who were before him, and has also made Judah sin with his idols; therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, 'Behold, I am bringing such calamity on Jerusalem and Judah, that whoever hears of it, both his ears shall tingle. And l will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria and the plummet of the house of Ahab. '"

"As a surveyor would take a transit and level out a place on which to build," the Lord said, "that is what I am going to do to Jerusalem. I will level it as I leveled Samaria and the house of Ahab. The measure of extermination that the northern kingdom of Israel and the house of Ahab experienced is what Jerusalem is going to experience."

"'...and I will wipe Jerusalem as one wipes a dish, wiping it and turning it upside down.'"
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#105 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:29 PM

View Postdennis mann, on 21 April 2010 - 09:03 PM, said:

thanks, Miki,
for printing Shekel's message,

it was good to read it again,

Shekel is "da bomb",,,when he's speaking "in the Spirit"

thanks, Shekel!

===

Gen 7:20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
why 15 cubits?
why 15 years?
whywhywhy?

I put a double Amen, in the Amen corner, for Shekel and his desire to
listen to the unction of the Holy Ghost.

- - -

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/Gr_60.asp

THE NUMBER 60 is the value of the Fifteenth Letter Samek, which literally denotes to uphold, help, or support. Samek is the central and most active letter in the word yesod (foundation), which manifests in the dimensions (threescore = 60) of the foundation recorded above in Ezra, the Fifteenth book.

Dennis,

The Hebrew Samek, holds the key to why 15 ? Thinking back to the 60 year anniversary of
Israel becoming a Nation.

60 + Samek (15th Letter) + Tried + Vessel + Treasury + Basket + Yoke + Pride, Excellency
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users