• You cannot reply to this topic

The Methuselah Butterfly A Sign of Judgement and of Life Rate Topic: -----

#91 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:08 AM

View PostCalifornia Dreamin, on Sep 21 2009, 08:28 PM, said:

I believe all signs have a mirror image of good and evil. The one for the saints is the butterfly of Christ, the resurrection. If Christ has ascended from his cocoon, He is now a beautiful butterfly. This revelation is a sign of Him waiting for us and a sign of the Rapture. For those who are of the world, the unsaved, it is a sign of judgment. You know every time I see a moth come into my house, there is a death in my family? I believe for the unsaved it is a sign of sudden death and destruction to them through famine, pestilence, financial loss, war, and terrible hardships. I believe 2010 as we get into the year will begin this terrible hardships on the world.

I agree with the above quote, although I would be careful to expect a death every time you see a moth!

I am so sorry for having to abandon this thread for a few days. I had to work at my place of employment and then next spent three days making changes to the forum behind the scenes. Whenever a new person now joins I will instantly be notified of their post so I can pass it quickly. If all goes well, I will next set up the other moderators to be able to do the same so that a new person will be able to both join and also have their posts passed, all within minutes, any time of the day. I also made changes to the lay out of the forum rules, (just the layout).

=============

Posted Image

Anyway...

As said, I agree that most any symbol in nature can be viewed at two very different angles. It can refer to Christ or antichrist.

However, we must always seek His glory, and as such, the butterfly and moth both speak about Jesus to me first and foremost. After I have pondered that do I ask, "Is there a another message here about the opposite ("anti") of Christ?

And so, let's not miss the most important thing here, my friends. God made the butterfly foremost to speak about Jesus. But, yes, it also speaks about Antichrist, but only because the Antichrist mirrors Christ as His opposite, and this is the only reason why or how a moth or butterfly bears resemblance to Antichrist. (See "Book of Revelation, Book of Contrasts" at http://www.bible-cod...st-lamb-God.htm ).

We must be careful to honor Jesus and not His adversary! He alone deserves all the attention!

So this is why I emphasize how a particular sign speaks about Jesus. Yes, it also speaks about the devil and the antichrist, but antichrist is not what God is emphasizing, and neither should we! Yes, a bible code, or a sign in the heavens, may have application to some event in the world now, but firstly it is about Jesus --- see Him and you see all!

See Him and the other application will fall into place in sharper focus.

The devil loves attention!

Let's not give it to him!

Yes, we must speak about him at times, but our emphasis and joy should ever be in our Savior.

About the moth...

http://www.bible-cod...code-SARS-1.htm

The bible refers to the moth as being compared to God in the eyes of rebellious Israel (in Hosea).

(DRB) Hosea 5:12 

"And I will be like a moth to Ephraim: and like rottenness to the house of Judah."

This was an indirect prophecy about Christ.

In the bible, a moth is a symbol of two main things, 1) fragility, 2) wasting away.

Ironically, Jesus became like a moth in several senses...

God became fragile man, fragile to the point of dieing on a cross/tree, (like a moth on the twig of a tree before it is changed).

Jesus bore our sin and "wasted away" for us, only to, like the moth or butterfly, rise again.

And so, Jesus is compared to a moth similar to how He is compared to the serpent on the pole.

This bible code speaks about "grace" being poured out like water.

"They will measure the great compassion within my moth!
The blood of salvation (Jesus) is in the water! Grace stirred! 
Suddenly the hand of God worked a wonder sufficient for them/him (to believe)!"

This is why God is showing mercy with the sign of the Swine flu, just as he did with SARS seven years ago. This is why its major center of outbreak of SARS was "Grace Hospital", which is also where my children were born, and which is only a short step away from where I lived most of my life. God did many signs back then, as I mention on my website: http://www.bible-cod...ible_code-3.htm

And as He showed mercy then, so it appears that God is showing mercy again with the Swine Flu!

But the lessons learned, especially in the bible numbers, are important, and speak about things yet to come.

==============

Here is a quote from the article about the Moth Bible Code that explains the symbolism of the moth or butterfly. These things can also apply to the sign of the Butterfly Nebula.

The following was written about 6 years ago...

Posted Image

The Good News! 

To sum up then: judgment first begins at His house, and then spreads to the nations. I do not know where all this will end up. I can only tell you the code.

However, there is a strong hint of grace over law in the code, since the worm-to-a-moth, (which means 'waster'), is formed by the repeated symmetrical use of the name "Moses" (who symbolizes the 'Law)', whereas the branch reads, "blood of salvation" and "amazing (trembling) Grace." Thus, the moth upon the branch represents the demands of the Law, but the branch represents the cross upon which Jesus died to pay for the demands of the Law. But after Jesus hung upon that tree, then He arose; and having completed His metamorphosis (so to speak), He ascended up into the heavens! (For all true codes reveal Jesus the Messiah, or they are not authentic. It is a prophecy about Jesus, but the codes prophesy about other things too, but only as they reveal Him---not visa versa.) 

"The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophesy," (Revelation 19:10). 

Furthermore, the body of the moth (3 letters) reads "my moth" (and can also read, "My Creator"), but backward it reads, "Salvation," or, "Jesus." Thus, the moth of God symbolizes Jesus--- our Creator! (The moth is similar in meaning to the snake lifted up on the pole in the wilderness. Both are symbolic of Jesus bearing our sins on the cross, as it is written, "Cursed is everyone that is hung on a tree.") 

Jesus died for both Jew and Gentile. This is why the first 1260 letters of the code are in Hebrew and the second 1260 letters are in Babylonian, (i.e., Aramaic). The '7-year covenant' is broken in the middle because He is the broken branch that the prophets so often speak, (1260 + 1260 days = 7 years of 360 days, Revelation 11-13; cf., Zechariah 11-13). He is the 7-years broken covenant. (That is, the well known 7-year covenant broken in the middle for us, see Daniel 9:24-27, etc. Space forbids me to elaborate on this further.)

Jesus, on the night He was betrayed said, "This is the new covenant in my blood..." (Luke 22:20). It is Jesus that cleanses the waters and makes the bitter sweet by the blood of His cross, (Ex. 15:25). Recall the "blood and water" that flowed from His side as He hung on that tree, (John 19:33-37; Zechariah 13). (Just as water and blood flow from the moth or butterfly as it hangs upon the branch, and is about to enter into a new heavenly realm.) By this, God testifies that Jesus came, "not by water only, but by water and blood, and it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is Truth," (1John 5:6). This is why the branch reads: "The blood of Jesus (salvation) is in the waters."

Jesus is the wonderful secret to all the bible codes. Jesus is not some reincarnation. He is the resurrection! He, fully God, became fully man for us! (This is what the water and blood passage means, check any commentary if you don't believe me!) The codes are dreadful and fearful until Christ becomes their focus---and the mist lifts---and there on the mount of transfiguration remains neither Moses nor Elijah---but Jesus only---the only begotten Son! Hallelujah! And when I see Jesus "lifted up," then my own strength returns, and I have the courage to speak these wonderful things. 

Those who are in Christ are under grace---even when they are punished. It is a loving spanking--a controlled anger. (Any natural father knows that anger with love is not a contradiction.) However, the world is judged according to the strictness of the letter of the Law---and their judgment is as that of an enemy. Therefore, repent and believe the good news about Jesus the Savior! You must be born again!

#92 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

==========

Anymore questions?

I will be happy to answer them! B)

#93 User is offline   Simple 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:50 AM

Thanks for the reply Shekel!

The Moth is Judgement.............I see this much more clearly now.

Jam 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

Hsa 5:12 Therefore [will] I [be] unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.

This post has been edited by Simple: 24 September 2009 - 08:54 AM

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler" Albert Einstein

government of the people, by the bankers, for the bankers

"Underground, overground, Wombling free
The Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we..."

The Lion, though mighty, must eat his food quickly when the hyenas are in town.

"He is going to destroy this country, and we're either going to stop him, or the United States will cease to exist...........That is a man with such a seared conscience I can't even understand why anybody in their right mind would consider him worthy of political support. That's a violation of conscience that is inconceivable...........We're in the midst of the greatest crisis this country has ever seen, and if we don't stop laughing and deal with it, we're going to find ourselves in the midst of chaos, confusion, and civil war; it's time we started acting like grown-ups......this is insanity, it's as if we've put insane children and adolescents in charge of our government......" Alan Keyes

#94 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:40 AM

Kind of, but in this context, the moth is Christ being judged for us as a sacrifice in God's tabernacle, symbolically speaking that is.

The book of Revelation brings out the parallel of the heavenly tabernacle with Christ's death in several places.

This is what the bowls of blood are. It represents the blood in the bowls used in sacrifice at the tabernacle/temple, which is, spiritually speaking, Christ's blood, rejected by the world, hence, incurring judgment. (See verses at the end of this post if interested...)

http://www.bible-cod...e_moth-SARS.htm
Posted Image

Also see the post four years ago, a warning of a coming flu, and when, which is now come to pass with the Swine Flu:

http://www.christian...s...ost&p=15318

=========

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seven angels, Go ye, and pour out the seven bowls of the wrath of God into the earth.
Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his bowl into the earth; and it became a noisome and grievous sore upon the men that had the mark of the beast, and that worshipped his image.
Rev 16:3 And the second poured out his bowl into the sea; and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living soul died, even the things that were in the sea.
Rev 16:4 And the third poured out his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of the waters; and it became blood.
Rev 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters saying, Righteous art thou, who art and who wast, thou Holy One, because thou didst thus judge:
Rev 16:6 for they poured out the blood of the saints and the prophets, and blood hast thou given them to drink: they are worthy.
Rev 16:7 And I heard the altar saying, Yea, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
Rev 16:8 And the fourth poured out his bowl upon the sun; and it was given unto it to scorch men with fire.
Rev 16:9 And men were scorched men with great heat: and they blasphemed the name of God who hath the power over these plagues; and they repented not to give him glory.
Rev 16:10 And the fifth poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast; and his kingdom was darkened; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
Rev 16:11 and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they repented not of their works.
Rev 16:12 And the sixth poured out his bowl upon the great river, the river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way might by made ready for the kings that come from the sunrising.
Rev 16:13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs:
Rev 16:14 for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.
Rev 16:15 (Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame.)
Rev 16:16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.
Rev 16:17 And the seventh poured out his bowl upon the air; and there came forth a great voice out of the temple, from the throne, saying, It is done:
Rev 16:18 and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunders; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since there were men upon the earth, so great an earthquake, so mighty.
Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and Babylon the great was remembered in the sight of God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Rev 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
Rev 16:21 And great hail, every stone about the weight of a talent, cometh down out of heaven upon men: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof is exceeding great.

#95 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:53 AM

View PostShekel, on Sep 24 2009, 08:08 AM, said:

View PostCalifornia Dreamin, on Sep 21 2009, 08:28 PM, said:

I believe all signs have a mirror image of good and evil. The one for the saints is the butterfly of Christ, the resurrection. If Christ has ascended from his cocoon, He is now a beautiful butterfly. This revelation is a sign of Him waiting for us and a sign of the Rapture. For those who are of the world, the unsaved, it is a sign of judgment. You know every time I see a moth come into my house, there is a death in my family? I believe for the unsaved it is a sign of sudden death and destruction to them through famine, pestilence, financial loss, war, and terrible hardships. I believe 2010 as we get into the year will begin this terrible hardships on the world.

I agree with the above quote, although I would be careful to expect a death every time you see a moth!

I am so sorry for having to abandon this thread for a few days. I had to work at my place of employment and then next spent three days making changes to the forum behind the scenes. Whenever a new person now joins I will instantly be notified of their post so I can pass it quickly. If all goes well, I will next set up the other moderators to be able to do the same so that a new person will be able to both join and also have their posts passed, all within minutes, any time of the day. I also made changes to the lay out of the forum rules, (just the layout).

=============

Posted Image

Anyway...

As said, I agree that most any symbol in nature can be viewed at two very different angles. It can refer to Christ or antichrist.

However, we must always seek His glory, and as such, the butterfly and moth both speak about Jesus to me first and foremost. After I have pondered that do I ask, "Is there a another message here about the opposite ("anti") of Christ?

And so, let's not miss the most important thing here, my friends. God made the butterfly foremost to speak about Jesus. But, yes, it also speaks about Antichrist, but only because the Antichrist mirrors Christ as His opposite, and this is the only reason why or how a moth or butterfly bears resemblance to Antichrist. (See "Book of Revelation, Book of Contrasts" at http://www.bible-cod...st-lamb-God.htm ).

We must be careful to honor Jesus and not His adversary! He alone deserves all the attention!

So this is why I emphasize how a particular sign speaks about Jesus. Yes, it also speaks about the devil and the antichrist, but antichrist is not what God is emphasizing, and neither should we! Yes, a bible code, or a sign in the heavens, may have application to some event in the world now, but firstly it is about Jesus --- see Him and you see all!

See Him and the other application will fall into place in sharper focus.

The devil loves attention!

Let's not give it to him!

Yes, we must speak about him at times, but our emphasis and joy should ever be in our Savior.

About the moth...

http://www.bible-cod...code-SARS-1.htm

The bible refers to the moth as being compared to God in the eyes of rebellious Israel (in Hosea).

(DRB) Hosea 5:12 

"And I will be like a moth to Ephraim: and like rottenness to the house of Judah."

This was an indirect prophecy about Christ.

In the bible, a moth is a symbol of two main things, 1) fragility, 2) wasting away.

Ironically, Jesus became like a moth in several senses...

God became fragile man, fragile to the point of dieing on a cross/tree, (like a moth on the twig of a tree before it is changed).

Jesus bore our sin and "wasted away" for us, only to, like the moth or butterfly, rise again.

And so, Jesus is compared to a moth similar to how He is compared to the serpent on the pole.

This bible code speaks about "grace" being poured out like water.

"They will measure the great compassion within my moth!
The blood of salvation (Jesus) is in the water! Grace stirred! 
Suddenly the hand of God worked a wonder sufficient for them/him (to believe)!"

This is why God is showing mercy with the sign of the Swine flu, just as he did with SARS seven years ago. This is why its major center of outbreak of SARS was "Grace Hospital", which is also where my children were born, and which is only a short step away from where I lived most of my life. God did many signs back then, as I mention on my website: http://www.bible-cod...ible_code-3.htm

And as He showed mercy then, so it appears that God is showing mercy again with the Swine Flu!

But the lessons learned, especially in the bible numbers, are important, and speak about things yet to come.

==============

Here is a quote from the article about the Moth Bible Code that explains the symbolism of the moth or butterfly. These things can also apply to the sign of the Butterfly Nebula.

The following was written about 6 years ago...

Posted Image

The Good News! 

To sum up then: judgment first begins at His house, and then spreads to the nations. I do not know where all this will end up. I can only tell you the code.

However, there is a strong hint of grace over law in the code, since the worm-to-a-moth, (which means 'waster'), is formed by the repeated symmetrical use of the name "Moses" (who symbolizes the 'Law)', whereas the branch reads, "blood of salvation" and "amazing (trembling) Grace." Thus, the moth upon the branch represents the demands of the Law, but the branch represents the cross upon which Jesus died to pay for the demands of the Law. But after Jesus hung upon that tree, then He arose; and having completed His metamorphosis (so to speak), He ascended up into the heavens! (For all true codes reveal Jesus the Messiah, or they are not authentic. It is a prophecy about Jesus, but the codes prophesy about other things too, but only as they reveal Him---not visa versa.) 

"The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophesy," (Revelation 19:10). 

Furthermore, the body of the moth (3 letters) reads "my moth" (and can also read, "My Creator"), but backward it reads, "Salvation," or, "Jesus." Thus, the moth of God symbolizes Jesus--- our Creator! (The moth is similar in meaning to the snake lifted up on the pole in the wilderness. Both are symbolic of Jesus bearing our sins on the cross, as it is written, "Cursed is everyone that is hung on a tree.") 

Jesus died for both Jew and Gentile. This is why the first 1260 letters of the code are in Hebrew and the second 1260 letters are in Babylonian, (i.e., Aramaic). The '7-year covenant' is broken in the middle because He is the broken branch that the prophets so often speak, (1260 + 1260 days = 7 years of 360 days, Revelation 11-13; cf., Zechariah 11-13). He is the 7-years broken covenant. (That is, the well known 7-year covenant broken in the middle for us, see Daniel 9:24-27, etc. Space forbids me to elaborate on this further.)

Jesus, on the night He was betrayed said, "This is the new covenant in my blood..." (Luke 22:20). It is Jesus that cleanses the waters and makes the bitter sweet by the blood of His cross, (Ex. 15:25). Recall the "blood and water" that flowed from His side as He hung on that tree, (John 19:33-37; Zechariah 13). (Just as water and blood flow from the moth or butterfly as it hangs upon the branch, and is about to enter into a new heavenly realm.) By this, God testifies that Jesus came, "not by water only, but by water and blood, and it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is Truth," (1John 5:6). This is why the branch reads: "The blood of Jesus (salvation) is in the waters."

Jesus is the wonderful secret to all the bible codes. Jesus is not some reincarnation. He is the resurrection! He, fully God, became fully man for us! (This is what the water and blood passage means, check any commentary if you don't believe me!) The codes are dreadful and fearful until Christ becomes their focus---and the mist lifts---and there on the mount of transfiguration remains neither Moses nor Elijah---but Jesus only---the only begotten Son! Hallelujah! And when I see Jesus "lifted up," then my own strength returns, and I have the courage to speak these wonderful things. 

Those who are in Christ are under grace---even when they are punished. It is a loving spanking--a controlled anger. (Any natural father knows that anger with love is not a contradiction.) However, the world is judged according to the strictness of the letter of the Law---and their judgment is as that of an enemy. Therefore, repent and believe the good news about Jesus the Savior! You must be born again!

From my Word Study Bible Dictionary:

About the Hebrew word for "Moth"

H6211

ָעשׁ
‛āš: A masculine noun indicating a moth. It refers to a rather fragile but destructive four-winged insect. The fragility of human life is indicated by the fact that a moth can destroy houses of earth or clay, that is people made of clay (Job_4:19). These insects were known to be destructive (Job_13:28), eating human clothing and garments. It is used in a metaphor speaking of Job's body and in other similes (Psa_39:11 [12]). Figuratively, it describes the consuming of the enemies of Isaiah (Isa_50:9; Isa_51:8). The Lord pictures Himself as a moth consuming Ephraim in a time of judgment (Hos_5:12).

====

Psalm 39 contains a very interesting prophecy about Jesus as being consumed "like the moth".

Psa 39:8 Deliver me from all my transgressions: Make me not the reproach of the foolish.
Psa 39:9 I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; Because thou didst it.
Psa 39:10 Remove thy stroke away from me: I am consumed by the blow of thy hand.
Psa 39:11 When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, Thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: Surely every man is vanity. Selah

This is an amazing prophecy about Jesus, spoken by a man who was suffering. This is true of most of the Messianic Psalms in the bible.

Below is the whole Psalm. See if you can't see Jesus' suffering in it. It is similar to, "He was led as a lamb silently to the slaughter, though he said not evil" (Isaiah 53)

Psa 39:1 I said, I will take heed to my ways, That I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, While the wicked is before me.
Psa 39:2 I was dumb with silence, I held my peace, even from good; And my sorrow was stirred.
Psa 39:3 My heart was hot within me; While I was musing the fire burned: Then spake I with my tongue:
Psa 39:4 Jehovah, make me to know mine end, And the measure of my days, what it is; Let me know how frail I am.
Psa 39:5 Behold, thou hast made my days as handbreadths; And my life-time is as nothing before thee: Surely every man at his best estate is altogether vanity. Selah
Psa 39:6 Surely every man walketh in a vain show; Surely they are disquieted in vain: He heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.
Psa 39:7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? My hope is in thee.
Psa 39:8 Deliver me from all my transgressions: Make me not the reproach of the foolish.
Psa 39:9 I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; Because thou didst it.
Psa 39:10 Remove thy stroke away from me: I am consumed by the blow of thy hand.
Psa 39:11 When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, Thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: Surely every man is vanity. Selah
Psa 39:12 Hear my prayer, O Jehovah, and give ear unto my cry; Hold not thy peace at my tears: For I am a stranger with thee, A sojourner, as all my fathers were.
Psa 39:13 Oh spare me, that I may recover strength, Before I go hence, and be no more.

So we should not at all be surprised of a bible code that presents Jesus as a moth, wasting away on the cross!

#96 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:56 AM

Jesus is the wonderful secret to all the bible codes. Jesus is not some reincarnation. He is the resurrection! He, fully God, became fully man for us!

And we are fully flesh and fully spirit...

Yet for most the Spirit isn't in full control..that's why we're brought under the blood covering in order to have relationship with God again..to come bodly before the throne trusting in the sacrifice. We aren't God..we aren't Jesus..We strive towards perfection but fall short. Accept it. When you do it's easier to accept the grace so freely offered.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users