Christian-Forum.net: What Is The Symbolic Or Propheticmeaning Or Significance Of 11 11 - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Is The Symbolic Or Propheticmeaning Or Significance Of 11 11 Bible Numbers Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   abbaschild 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

I was asked this question by a church leader, "What does the number 11 11 mean?"
Can you help? Abbaschild

#2 User is offline   California Dreamin 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:41 PM

11:11 has two meanings, one for the saved and one for the unsaved.

The 11:11 if you write it down and it came to life, would transform into a ladder, hence Jacob's ladder to Heaven. For the saved, it means that you are on the right path in your walk with Jesus and to keep your eyes open for His return. It is the Rapture Ascension Code for born again Christians to Paradise and New City of Jerusalem leading upward to the Lord.

For the unsaved, 11:11 is an Ascension code that they may be transformed into higher beings while watching for their Ascended Master, AKA the antichrist. The New Agers believe that through the Belt of Orion there is a Celestial City which appears as a golden cube that they can visit while still alive on earth. They practice what is called Astral Projections, which allows their spirit to travel. Many New Agers have traveled to this celestial city through the Belt of Orion. Many claim it appears as a golden cube and is full of rainbows. This city is not Heaven, it is a deception and I believe this false city will descend above the earth during the antichrist's reign. Hence, the people will believe him to be the messiah. I also believe this antichrist will inform people there is no Heaven or Hell and that they can become gods and ascend to a higher state of being. This 11:11 is a ladder leading downward for the unsaved into Hell.

#3 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:50 AM

View Postabbaschild, on 26 March 2010 - 01:09 AM, said:

I was asked this question by a church leader, "What does the number 11 11 mean?"
Can you help? Abbaschild

Good Morning,

Here is my link, about how the 1111 was presented to me, and how to understand
some of the encoded meanings.

Keep in mind, everything has duality. Where there is light, there is also darkness.
Of course, the light of Christ overcomes all darkness.

And like anything that G-d brings to you as a sign, the naysaying will always be
people who were warned about the 1111, under the rod of correction from G-d.

Other people may be given the sign of 1111, as a uplifting confirmation of their
anointing in a mission assignment for G-d.

So, if anyone reading this thinks that something is set in stone, as one specific
meaning to all people, they are confused about how G-d distributes diversity amongst
the brethren, to listen to the unction from the Holy Spirit, our comforter, who
brings all things to our remembrance . . .

If you will find out from the church leader, how the 1111 was presented to
them, and if you post that answer, it holds keys to that person's specific reason
for asking that question.

Blessings !

http://dreamsvisions...9/12/dream.html
Vision: September 11, 2001: `the Clock`, [clock time]:
11:11 p.m. + 01:11 a.m.
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~
http://prophecyflood...

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users