• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Baal Bible Code Mocks Buddha Buddha and Baal compared

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:17 AM

The Baal Bible Code mocks Buddha in paticular. Here is how...

========

http://www.bible-cod...-bible-code.htm

Posted Image

The Baal image symbolizes all false gods, including the false god of Buddhism, which the very popular Digest Bible Code site was unwittingly uplifting. Both their codes and this Pictographic Bible Code are from Isaiah 45-46 (although there's spans many more chapters).

I find this to be an amazing example of spiritual warfare, of which I was unaware until only a couple of months ago. There has been a contest between Buddha and Jesus these past few years that God has been revealing this code to me, as found the two websites, likely unawares to either of us! They held up Buddha while this one mocked him!

They even discovered a code that so remarkably agreed with what the Baal Bible Code reads, and it also mocked Buddha the very same way that the Baal Code does, even calling Buddha "Baal"! And they discovered it independently of me. It crosses the very same text of Isaiah 46. I was unaware of it until I saw it on their site! The odds of that happening are astronomical!

However, they put a positive interpretation on it, and also did not translate "Baal" as "Baal", but rather as "master", which is what "Baal" literally means! This only proves that they discovered a code with no thought of my website at all. Moreover, as best as I can tell, while they were discovering it, I also was working on the Baal bible code, making my own discoveries!

(I am not saying that the Digest site endorsed Buddha directly, but only that they unwittingly fell to some degree under its influence. No slur intended. According to them, they are simply trying to adhere to a "scientific" method of discovery.)

http://www.biblecode...om/page.php/574

Posted Image

=========

However, here is how the same letters can also be translated. (The difference is small, but important!)

"And in the days of his utterance, it (grief) will happen! O' Buddha! Ha! Ha! Ha! For his name is, "Confusion from the Lord"! Who is the "Mighty Baal" of bitterness"?!

The word for "Bitterness", or "grief", here, is "Mara", which is the name of Satan in the Buddhist religion! To Buddha, what this code reads would mock the heart and soul of Buddhism. Hence, it can read: "Who is "Mighty Baal"? Satan! ("Lit. "Mara".)

And the word for "confusion" here, not only mocks the fine sounding utterances found in Buddhism, but is from the same root word for "Bel" and "Babylon"!

The word for "Mighty Baal" uses the Hebrew plural of majesty, which is how at times it is also used in the bible in reference to Baal.

And all this is the same sort of mocking that the Baal Bible Code does as well, which I am sure, Miki, that perhaps you can point out.

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:24 AM

View PostShekel, on Nov 27 2009, 09:12 PM, said:

"And in the days of his utterance, it (grief) will happen! O' Buddha! Ha! Ha! Ha! For his name is, "Confusion from the Lord"! Who is the "Mighty Baal" of bitterness"?!

The word for "Bitterness", or "grief", here, is "Mara", which is the name of Satan in the Buddhist religion! To Buddha, what this code reads would mock the heart and soul of Buddhism. Hence, it can read: "Who is "Mighty Baal"? Satan! ("Lit. "Mara".)

And the word for "confusion" here, not only mocks the fine sounding utterances found in Buddhism, but is from the same root word for "Bel" and "Babylon"!

The word for "Mighty Baal" uses the Hebrew plural of majesty, which is how at times it is also used in the bible in reference to Baal.

Compare the above code about Buddha with the Baal Balance Code found at

http://www.bible-cod...-bible-code.htm
The following is quoted from the Baal Bible Code document...

========
The Balances (in Bel's hands/wings read):

(Note: "empty", "worthless", "light in value", "bent over", "bowed down", describe both Baal {i.e., "beast"} and the contents that are in the balance. Compare this to the above acrostic. In Hebrew, "Jah" means "The Lord".)

"A living creature is among them!

Mighty is Jah (i.e., the Lord)!

The might of Jah is like a cherub - a living creature!

He brought Jah back to life, having been bowed down.

Bel bows down, stooping over!

"Ha", he groaned.

Shut up empty head!

Ha! --- he turns aside;

empty hearted, (too) light in value!

Wail O' beast!

A beast is among them!

What miracles! Behold, slave labor, groaning!

(Instead of a burning bush), a dissolving bush that groans!"

Atbash:
(Atbash of the arms/wings of the balance. These wings shade the worshippers from the sun and are located just above the jar.)

"The blossoming shady one was cut off, who is a burst jar, a plated shinny wing!"

Body of Bel (length-wise, head to toe)

(Note: This fittingly summarizes what the rest of the code has to say about Bel. The "mighty tree" mockingly refers to the wooden idol of Bel as the rest of the code explains.)

"Bel is confused! Bel is all mixed up!

My heart is against Bel (because) Bel rose up against me!

An oppressed people are cursed!

A mighty tree powerfully crushes people!"

The Circular Sun disk around Bel

Posted Image(Sun disk is formed by the extremities of the 6 wings/arms, that is, the 6 hands beneath the wings. {Cherubs had hands underneath their wings.} The first line of bible code below reads around in a circle twice, hence the mockery of the statement, "like a demon he went in circles!" The context and root meaning of the word for "sun" implies the hot "desert sun". The image is that of the setting, "stooping" sun bringing on the darkness. As with the head of the large cherub, the head of phony Bel is the center of the "sun", thus note the pun, "a mind of wisdom".)

"Bel is like a desert demon who burdens you, like a desert demon he went in circles!"

Atbash: (See Rev. 13.)

"The one shinning like the (desert) sun stoops over!

For it (i.e., the sun-god), a mind of wisdom is to cause darkness!"

What the 12 stars read when 1/3 are removed
by the overlap of the upper wings/hands and the crown of Bel. "Hands" are under the wings, Ezek. 1:8. (See notes and Rev. 12:4.)

The original 12 stars read:

"They shall be found righteous and shall glory/shine!"

The four removed/overlapped read:

"He/it will be cut in pieces!"

The remaining 8 stars read:

"Hands made a mockery (of Bel)!"
(A play on words for uplifted "hands shone/praised!")

The Crown of Bel

Posted Image(Note: the words "mystery crown" is written across his forehead. Also, the word "spark" is located at the top where the lightning begins, which is also the side of the crown. When the letter beneath that is added {ELS 11}, the word "spark" instead reads, "lightning". This makes it absolutely certain that Bel, who claimed to be the god of "lightning", is mockingly called a "spark" --- even a cold spark snuffed out in the sea!)

"(Like) spit thrown down is his crown. Cold is his spark!"

Atbash:

"Until it fades away!"

The Head of Bel

Posted Image("Manure", in Hebrew, is "Beelzebul", a term of contempt used by Jews in ancient times for a name of Bel, which can also mean, "Lord of the Universe".)

"The mystery of Bel is dung!

(He has) a warped mind and a contemptuous crown for the plundering!"

Atbash:

"Like one rising and falling noisily!"

The Wings of Bel

Posted Image(The wings of Bel also form a sun, and beneath the sun-disk are clouds and a shadow. God told Joshua to, "rise/go up" against Ai," Josh. 8:1. "Ai" means, "A heap of ruins", whose king was crucified (hung-upon-a-tree) by Joshua "until the setting sun", Josh. 8:29. Note that the Hebrew word for "wood" as found throughout this part of the code can also mean a "tree". Therefore, the image of the serpent, that overlaps "a tree-of wood-made-into-Bel" represents an accursed serpent, hung upon a tree. See John 3:14. The person or thing that "rises" is intentionally ambiguous.)

"The shadow of Bel is (over) a heap of ruins!

He arises (like the sun) against the babbler, the crucified towards (and at) Ai!

Bel bows down, he stoops over, he goes astray, (too) light in value!"

Atbash:

(While the meaning is obscure, it does help identify two objects in the encoded image, the "branch" {or spear} and the "jar", as confirmed by the atbash for the arms. Whatever it means, it is obviously another insult to Bel as based in Bel's own cultic worship. Branches and cleansing-water in jars were common in Bel worship.)

"(The) branch or spear used to cleanse

is for cutting off what is (merely) a burst jar!"

One thing that I noticed now that I did not notice before when I was comparing the Buddha code on the Digest site with the Baal Bible Code Pictograph is that both refer to "ha" in mockery!

Compare...

with the Baal Code...

"Bel bows down, stooping over!

"Ha", he groaned.

Shut up empty head!

Ha! --- he turns aside;

empty hearted, (too) light in value!"

As well as the reference to "confusion" and "oppression", i.e., "grief", "bitterness".

"Bel is confused! Bel is all mixed up!

My heart is against Bel
(because) Bel rose up against me!

An oppressed people are cursed!

A mighty tree powerfully crushes people!"
===========

"Bel is a block of wood from Babylon!

They confused Bel of Babylon in (his) heart!

By babbling, he confounded Bel-tsbul,

At the shadow of Baal (lays) mud!"

============

"Bel and an idol!

They broke off the heart of Bel --- a heart!

(Behold) a heart of wood (and) a cloud of a babbler!

Bel is a block of wood, an idol (created) for unjust gain

that will be cut off into the miserable mud!

The cloud of Bel is a cloud of confusion!

Babylon, (meaning "confusion"), is within its shadow,

within the shadow of Baal,

(and also) within Baal, the babbler, the block of (wood)!"

=============

The Worshipers of Bel read...

"Together they bow down to the god of darkness and weariness!"

(Buddha means, "The enlightened one"!)

=========

There are other similarities between the two bible codes, such as the reference to a "demon" ("Mara") in both codes. But the above comparison should suffice to show that there is no way that the two codes can be so much alike, written in the same area of the bible, written around the same time, and yet the one website be unaware of the other!

Surely there is a battle going on in the spirit realm! A contest between the One True God and the false gods of Babylon!

#3 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:28 AM

Also, it is interesting to note that Buddha was originally a man who went by another name, and the religion began between the 6th and 4th centuries, BC. This makes it's rise around the same time as the book of Isaiah was written and the book of Daniel. (The pictograph code is found in the book of Isaiah, written about 701 BC.

The bible code of Baal also contains the image of a rainbow that comes down the left side of the throne and the right side of Baal. The rainbow disappears into the cloud of confusion where the worshipers of Baal are.

"... And you shall shine (like a river or rainbow), being awakened to my colors!"

It is located where the bolt of lightning is.

Posted Image

This is all very interesting because Buddha was said to "awaken" his initiates to the deeper truths that he supposed taught. Also, the emergence of all the colors into nothingness is another key concept in Buddhism.

God is thus mocking Buddha by this rainbow, and is at the same time calling those who will hear His utterance to awaken to the full spectrum of the colors of God, that is, all His beauty found in Jesus Christ that flows from His throne.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahakala

Note this god in Tibetan Buddhism:

Mahakala is typically black in color. Just as all colors are absorbed and dissolved into black, all names and forms are said to melt into those of Mahakala, symbolizing his all-embracing, comprehensive nature. Black can also represent the total absence of color, and again in this case it signifies the nature of Mahakala as ultimate or absolute reality. This principle is known in Sanskrit as "nirguna", beyond all quality and form, and it is typified by both interpretations.

Lightning was associated with Baal, but in some areas it is also associated with Buddha, such as in Tibet.

The reality is that all gods today are decendents of Babylonian worship initiated by Nimrod not long after the flood. But that is a big long story!

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:35 AM

Tibetans also call this god by another name, "Nath", meaning "Lord".

Mahākāla is a Sanskrit bahuvrihi of mahā ("great") and kāla ("Time"). The literal Tibetan translation is "Nagpo Chenpo" (Wylie: gnag po chen po) though, when referring to this deity, Tibetans usually use the word "Gonpo" (mgon po) [the translation of the Sanskrit word Nāth meaning "lord" or "protector"] instead.

This is interesting since "Baal" literally means, "lord".

Here is another interesting quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahakala

Remember I mentioned how the rainbow also gets absorbed into the idol of Baal...

Mahakala is typically black in color. Just as all colors are absorbed and dissolved into black, all names and forms are said to melt into those of Mahakala, symbolizing his all-embracing, comprehensive nature. Black can also represent the total absence of color, and again in this case it signifies the nature of Mahakala as ultimate or absolute reality. This principle is known in Sanskrit as "nirguna", beyond all quality and form, and it is typified by both interpretations.

The likeness of this six-armed god in Tibetan Buddhism called Mahakala. It is most striking when compared.

Compare the Bible Code Pictograph of Baal with six arms and the sun disk around him and "Mahakala".

Posted Image

Posted Image

Of course I was unaware of this so-called god when I discovered the encoded image.

Notice that both have a crown, a platform, a sun disk, six arms, and both are each holding something in their folded arms at their heart.

The bottom line is that Baal (or whatever name he goes by) is Satan. And His attempt at the throne of God will fail. He will fall like lightning into the deep.

#5 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2009 - 03:21 AM

there really is a resurgence of Eastern culture and religion, with all these Buddah artworks
Yes, God does not play dice, but man does

The indifferent person is worse than the one with ill intention

The only good thing about fear is finding courage

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:39 AM

I know some of the other posts were lost in a computer glitch..but the only thing l'd like to add here is the relationship between the sun disk and the Mayan Calendar. Also..

It doesn't matter what face it wears or what country it's from...It always comes back to the same thing..the rising sun...

But son of who?

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Ra - Sun God, King of the Gods
a falcon crowned with a sun disk or a man with a falcon's head

Ra was the God of the Sun. He sailed across the heavens in a boat called the 'Barque of Millions of Years'. At the end of each day Ra was thought to die and sailed on his night voyage through the Underworld, leaving the Moon to light the world above. The boat would sail through the twelve doors, representing the twelve hours of night-time. The next dawn, he was born again.

It was not always smooth sailing. During the day Ra had to fight his chief enemy, a snake called Apep. He was helped by the other gods, such as Seth and Bastet.

The sun disk on Ra's head often has a cobra round it. A cobra appears on the forehead of Pharaohs, like Tutankhamun.

Posted Image

Ra was the greatest of the gods and he kept his power in his secret name, which only he knew. He had started to grow old, and sometimes he dribbled. Isis collected some of his saliva and made it into a snake. She hid the snake where Ra would walk. When Ra trod on it, it bit him, and Ra screamed in pain. All the gods gathered round, but none could heal him. Isis said "If you tell me your secret name, this will give me enough magic power to heal you." Ra didn't want to do this, but eventually the pain was so bad that he had to. Isis healed him, and ever since then she has the magic powers that Ra had. http://gwydir.demon....jo/egypt/ra.htm

This post has been edited by Miki: 29 November 2009 - 09:42 AM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users