• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Down But Not Out..... Mercy Rate Topic: **--- 2 Votes

#1 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:42 PM

I dreamt that l was at my old house. I was standing next to a trout pond my husband J.. built..I could see pieces of broken wood floating in the water..The dream changed...I was in the water fully clothed but wasn't sinking or cold or scared...but as l looked into the water l saw my dog buddy going under..For some reason he didn't look like buddy. He looked like one of those white Siberian Huskies with blue eyes...Anyway. I could see him going under..down down..barely dog paddling. I knew l had to try and save him..He couldn't hear nor see me.. I allowed myself to go under knowing if l could get his front paws to hit my arm he could use it to brace himself and raise to the surface. I maneged to get over to him...It worked. He began to raise to the surface. Then l knew l couldn't save him unless he tried. I knew if his head came out of the water and l could call his name that he would be encouraged to try. As his head came out l called his name "Buddy! Buddy!" It worked. He started to paddle and together we swam to the shore. I woke and immediately understood the dream...At least mostly.

We are like the Lord's buddy..Or even perhaps the Jacobs..In the man made pond is a support system...In the case of my dream it was a dock that had broken apart...I am like the Lord trying to reach my dog to give him hope...and l have to believe this is the elect...those clothed in white..called according to his purpose...or even those not yet sealed but called..or even those who will see the worse days ahead that's never been nor will be.

I will connect a few more dots and complete a picture God has been showing me about the time frame we are in according to type and example from God's word. Haggai through the Bible-codes site and a number of things God has shown through "It's a Wonderful Life and through my recent trip to Hawaii...at a small church called Living tolnes and that Pastors message..

It will wait until l'm refreshed as l flew all night and haven't slept.

This post has been edited by Miki: 18 November 2008 - 09:44 PM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#2 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:58 PM

View PostMiki, on Nov 18 2008, 09:42 PM, said:

I dreamt that l was at my old house. I was standing next to a trout pond my husband J.. built..I could see pieces of broken wood floating in the water..The dream changed...I was in the water fully clothed but wasn't sinking or cold or scared...but as l looked into the water l saw my dog buddy going under..For some reason he didn't look like buddy. He looked like one of those white Siberian Huskies with blue eyes...Anyway. I could see him going under..down down..barely dog paddling. I knew l had to try and save him..He couldn't hear nor see me.. I allowed myself to go under knowing if l could get his front paws to hit my arm he could use it to brace himself and raise to the surface. I maneged to get over to him...It worked. He began to raise to the surface. Then l knew l couldn't save him unless he tried. I knew if his head came out of the water and l could call his name that he would be encouraged to try. As his head came out l called his name "Buddy! Buddy!" It worked. He started to paddle and together we swam to the shore. I woke and immediately understood the dream...At least mostly.

We are like the Lord's buddy..Or even perhaps the Jacobs..In the man made pond is a support system...In the case of my dream it was a dock that had broken apart...I am like the Lord trying to reach my dog to give him hope...and l have to believe this is the elect...those clothed in white..called according to his purpose...or even those not yet sealed but called..or even those who will see the worse days ahead that's never been nor will be.

I will connect a few more dots and complete a picture God has been showing me about the time frame we are in according to type and example from God's word. Haggai through the Bible-codes site and a number of things God has shown through "It's a Wonderful Life and through my recent trip to Hawaii...at a small church called Living tolnes and that Pastors message..

Seeing the reference to your old house and your sharing of the Haggai . . . ( I have
not read the Bible-codes site about Haggai, maybe I should ? )

I went into my file and found the topic : 'The 8 Code' : ( last 8 books of Old Testament )

*book #37, Haggai = His message was that the time had come to build the `house of the lord`

And since Miki, your dream was of a house, I thought the Book of Haggai message
balanced to share !

Blessings !
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~
http://prophecyflood...

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#3 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:43 PM

View PostMiki, on Nov 19 2008, 02:42 AM, said:

I will connect a few more dots and complete a picture God has been showing me about the time frame we are in according to type and example from God's word. Haggai through the Bible-codes site and a number of things God has shown through "It's a Wonderful Life and through my recent trip to Hawaii...at a small church called Living stones and that Pastors message..

Bedford Falls would have never made it without the Lords intervention...Also in Haggai as the captives trickled out of Babylon and began half heartedly to rebuild the temple...they never would have made it with out the Lord's intervention..He chooses to encourage...He has too. I know l repeat myself over and over again but God insists on this theme in the midst of trouble for the days ahead. I guess many will realize at some point that all the works of their hands have failed...and there is no hope...BUT THEN!!!....

I'm not exactly sure when he will show his hand but l don't think God is through with this theme. This dream in my pond with the white dog and first;

Stretching out the forearm to support...second

Calling his name....Buddy...Buddy..

I loved that dream..

I also think about the 70 years and wonder...Zac. 1:12?...

This dream has a similar theme as the theme to It's a Wonderful Life. Sinking in discouragement....But the hand of the Lord brings clarity..(Clarence the angel) ...and rescue...Funny how George Bailey believed enough to pray with his whole heart but when the Lord out and out answered him he couldn't believe it...

We see his hand in the codes and we see his hand in the types of our lives.. The little church in Kona had a message on Practical atheism. He also interestingly used the analogy of taking a polaroid picture and watching it develop...Having something become clear...Again...the Clarity the Lord wants to bring to us in these tough times and the even tougher times that l believe are coming in our life time. I hope to post more on this Pastor message when and if it is posted over the web.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#4 User is offline   jhamner 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:33 PM

Great dream, Miki. I think you are right, there will be more.

I was surprised and happy to see that a little community theater right down the street from me is doing a production of It's a Wonderful Life. I thought of you... and knew that it was a personal confirmation. :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   peacemaker 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:21 PM

Yes...Personal confirmation here as well....

Miki, sweet sister! I just wanted to tell you thanks for posting this...

For the last week I was struggling with somethings. Funny that I tried to post itday earlier in my List of things in the prayer part of the forum...and when I high inter, it just didnt come up, I lost the page for than my computer through me back two pages and would than let me go forword to where i was at. I see now, I wasnt to post it there.

I have had a craving to watch Its a Wonderful Life, but just didnt get way, it isnt like I cant play it out fully in my own head, having seen it so...many times as everyone has.

See, I have been feeling over welled as of late, feeling taken over by things that pile up around the house but not getting delt with, cleaned, or put away, or even just throw out. I get over welled by having to deal with homeschooling, and at time wondering if I am even doing a good job...and I will not even list the art work I have setting around me to do...that upsets me the most, I have had a little time to sing, very little to jearnal, and so on....by I can just go on and on... but the thing is...YOu are very right here in this dream, it is his arms that reach out for his, just as we are going under he puts himself under me and helps me stand so I can find away than to get out of where I was. I am not there, but feel this is just want I have had need of!

tears.....

If I could I would give you a real hug...

I had been up set as well, my husband telling the worship leader that we might be moving befor christmas, there being a holiday thing that I was cut out of because of him saying to...when he was just saying it out of faith believeing we where going to move by them, with him not having a job to go to. I was feeling that was need less, as well as feeling sabataged by his act of telling them that would have used me. I now seeing I am not being used in those areas that they where starting to using me in...it just made me feel even worse than befor. I started braking under this, and my worshipleader seen it...I just am not good at lieing...I ware my struggles.... Wishing I wasnt like that, but that is the way G-d made me...I guess. My worshipleader telling me to just take every moment, every time I get to sing for G-d as that one moment, and make it as best as if it be the best I ever will do, to make it our moment (mind and Abba's) seeing that he would be pleased with it...funny thinking back on that very night befor I talked to him....I was just not getting my part...struggling....just singing off of everything, everything seeming just wrong, I was about to cry about that as well, for that just isnt like me... Than after that talk, and butting my moment up for G-d and me to injoy, feeling more at peace...It was much better. I knew that was a battle I was going through. Kind of like what the Dog in your dream was going through, padding hard but not going anywhere fast...I need a good part of strong arms!

Abba, thanks for this dream, than for Miki...I love her... Thanks so very much for loving me, too. Helping me out when I so have need of it! You make things seem much easyer, after ones head comes back up for air! Oh, Abba, I love you!

Hugs!
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fI1X6ejawxA
For Presidential Quotes

#6 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:14 PM

I feel like that dog because I feel like going under. May the Lord call my name soon.
Yes, God does not play dice, but man does

The indifferent person is worse than the one with ill intention

The only good thing about fear is finding courage

Posted Image

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users