Christian-Forum.net: Amazing Names-code, Adam To Jesus - Christian-Forum.net

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Amazing Names-code, Adam To Jesus Here is the acrostic and names code I've been promising! Rate Topic: -----

#7 User is offline   Andypants 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

You need to make 2 replys before posting your own topic.

Also can someone tell me how you figure out the number = name thingy??
For example i want to know what my number is! Curiosity =]
I've always liked the number 2, and 3, and 7, and 8, and 11, heck i'm not picky.
So how would i figure it out??

#8 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:46 AM

View PostShekel, on Mar 8 2007, 11:08 AM, said:

Here is the finished product pretty well. The first two lines are the acrostic and the rest is the names code. They both go together.

========================
Meaning-of-Names Code from Adam to Jesus

When one chooses a name for their child in our culture the meaning of that name usually has little or no significance to the parent. But in bible days the meaning of a name was very important. Sometimes the bible itself informs the reader what a name means. Such renowned persons as Adam, Cain, Seth, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (and all 12 sons), Perez, Peleg and Jesus all have the meaning of their name explicitly given in the bible. Their names tell the story of why or how they were born.

Some students of the bible have wondered whether these names (with their collective meanings) might not be strung together in succession to tell some larger story. For if the meaning of these names do indeed tell a story then this would imply that God Himself has arranged these names providentially throughout the ages. This would help prove that the genealogy of Christ is of divine origin in spite of the tacit denials by such popular books as "The Da Vinci Code".

Already there have been attempts to string together the first 10 names in the bible from Adam to Noah. In general, this is what the first 10 names of the bible can read when each name is rendered one after the other in succession.

"A man is appointed, a man of sorrow. The Blessed God shall come down teaching that His death shall bring the grieving rest."

But the meaning of some of these first 10 names remain in doubt. And regrettably, this is true also of the next 10 names from Noah to Abraham. But all is not lost. Fortunately, the next 40 names after that, as recorded in Matthew's genealogy of Abraham to Jesus, are reasonably certain. And the meaning of these latter 40 names support the renderings of the first 20 names.

The following is the resulting prophecy that appears when all 60 names from Adam to Jesus are sequentially read.

The first two lines are the acrostic and the rest is the names code. They both go together.

I will forgive my enemies, having compassion, forgiving those who are but stubble and dust a second time."
"I will choose a circumcised people (i.e., Jews), even (many) peoples for myself (i.e., Gentiles)."

The God-Man will be brought forth (into this sin-cursed world) who will instruct unruly men {like Cain}. This man of God will be smitten to death, but his death will be in the will of God. People will give up hope as grief overwhelms them.

But, the God-Man is appointed to save, this man of sorrow. The Glory of God shall come down from heaven teaching men that by means of His death He shall comfort those who mourn.

{After the flood} The fame of the stronghold of Babylon, and sorrow, extend their borders like a plant beyond the place of division (at the Tower of Babel). -- But I will make Babylon fade away!
A friend also branches out {like Abraham}, snorting with fury! The Glorious Father --- the Father of many people --- laughs (triumphantly) as He outwits (his enemy)!

A mighty One {like Moses} struggles (in prayer)! A righteous Prince sees God! Praise bursts forth and makes an opening into a place surrounded by a high wall, there the people of the Prince (are safe) from {Balaam} the false prophet. They are clothed with strength!

For there exists a Servant, one beloved and peaceable. He will extend the territory of the people {like King David and Solomon}.

My Father is the Lord, the healer of him whom the Lord judged and then raised up {as He did David when he fled from Saul}. The Lord has taken hold (of me) and the Lord is strong! Mighty is the Lord! My strength and help are in the Lord! The Lord is perfect! I took hold of the strength of the Lord and it made (me) forget (my misery). (I am) the Master Builder whom the Lord God healed, whom the Lord raised up, and whom the Lord appointed, did uphold, and will uphold.

I have asked God about the ransomed of the Lord --- those exiled in Babylon. My Father is awesome! God will raise up a helper, the Just One will the Lord raise up! God is my praise! God is the One who helps. May the Gift of Jacob increase in greatness, for God is with us! --- the Messiah and Savior of those called out (of Babylon).

===============
The notes for the following, including an indepth look at each name, can be found at this link:

The article at this link is still being worked on... http://www.bible-cod...ews-release.htm

Is the link still being worked on ?

The article at this link is still being worked on... http://www.bible-cod...ews-release.htm
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~
http://prophecyflood...

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#9 User is offline   Kansasdad 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:47 AM

When you are looking at names should one look at those names that God changed. Ie. Saul to Paul, or Simon to Peter. If God changes a name I would think it would have profound meaning.

God Bless,
K.D.

#10 User is offline   chrio39 

• Moderator*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator/Adm

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:22 AM

Good point KD. Paul means small & Peter means rock. I wonder what others there are?

#11 User is offline   Last Days Call 

• PipPip

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:12 AM

When I knew about this successive combination of names of the generations of Adam, the first thing came on my mind was that God already ordained the coming of Jesus as the Savior, even from very beginning. Since then, I learned that the Old Testament has many prophecies about Jesus and I guess most of them are (Hebrews 10:1).

This post has been edited by Last Days Call: 05 December 2009 - 08:13 AM

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users