• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:03 AM

View PostDr. No, on Sep 10 2009, 02:42 AM, said:

View PostTHE SEVEN THUNDERS, on Sep 10 2009, 02:34 AM, said:

View PostDr. No, on Sep 9 2009, 10:19 PM, said:

Nope! Now it has 4 stars.

I wonder though. I've gone and tried to give some ratings on users or topics. Why can't I ever give them a 5 star? It wont let me give more than 4 stars.

Interesting.

Yes, but only "after" I mentioned it and brought it to everyone's attention, otherwise it would STILL be 3 stars to 0 stars.

Well,, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Geeze Louize! Can't make some people happy no matter what!

LOL! Oops, I made a boo-boo. :blush: Sorry, Dr. No, I misunderstood your post. You meant it as a "positive" that this thread has an extra star (4 from the former 3), but I looked at both threads and the other went from 0 to 5 (not via a "natural way"), and I assumed you were pointing out the lesser "4" to the "5". Sorry for misreading your post, I just woke up from a nap and my eyes are still blurry. :)

This post has been edited by THE SEVEN THUNDERS: 10 September 2009 - 03:04 AM

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#146 User is offline   researcher 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:00 AM

View PostTHE SEVEN THUNDERS, on Sep 9 2009, 05:35 PM, said:

Interesting, the “False Rapture of the Wicked” topic has 3 stars, and “The Rapture of the Church” topic has 0 stars.

It was at 1 star. I gave it 5 stars which raised it to 3, lol. Dr. No gave it 5 stars which raised it to 4. Lol.

S.T.A.R.S.!

(10 points to the person who names the movie that was from. ;) :D )

#147 User is offline   researcher 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:04 AM

View Postus2are1, on Sep 9 2009, 10:52 PM, said:

NO one get's raised or resurrected until Jesus comes!!!!

These two will be resurrected 75 days before Christ returns.

revelation 11
11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.
12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.

These two take away Gods daily sacrifice to man. They shut up the heavens and turn all the water on earth to blood.

Lol. Gotta love absolute literalism.

#148 User is offline   GodspromisesRyes 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:28 AM

View Postrtkiii66, on Sep 9 2009, 02:50 PM, said:

View PostGodspromisesRyes, on Sep 9 2009, 08:00 AM, said:

View Postrtkiii66, on Sep 9 2009, 01:39 AM, said:

Chritians are joint heirs with Christ in The Heavenly Kingdom, not the earth kingdom of the millenial reign,this is not a eternal kingdom. Israel will be the mortal human government during the 1000 years. This is why replacement theology is so frustrating.

Now we know from scripture God is not done with Israel, all nations will come to Jerusalem to worship Him, but God needs to get Israel over the hump of recognizing Jesus has returned. Which God purposely blinded them so the fullness of the gentiles could come in, once the point has been determined by God that no more gentiles will come to the faith without going through "fire" He will remove the church and the time of Jacob's trouble will begin. Those who have professed Christ who have not come to the realization that Christ is the sole reason for their salvation will go into the tribulation also peter makes reference to Paul's teaching being perverted, i.e. abusing grace, living like the world these will also go into the tribulation. The purpose of the tribulation is one to bring Israel out of unbelief, two to judge an unbelieving world, three make sure Christians understand where their salvation comes from,four to judge the nations, separating the wheat from the tares(this will be done again at the end of the thousand years), five destroy the angelic strongholds of the god of this world, six bind satan in the pit so there will be no demonic influence during His millennial reign, seven to set up His millennial kingdom and return Jerusalem and Israel to their mortal kingdom which was His plan from the beginning. The church will be ruling and reigning with Christ over that thousand years only God knows where, we who are in Christ inherit an heavenly kingdom not this earthly kingdom which Israel will be in charge of for a thousand years.

The Lord will continue to sift. Those who are in Christ and believe and trust in Him completely without ever seeing Him, will inherit with Him the Kingdom of God, we will be priests and kings in this Kingdom. Over the thousand years people will be farther and farther removed from His return just as we are today from His first advent. If you look in Ezekiel you will see the valley of hmong-gog is to be a memorial to what will take place at Christ's second advent and the battle of Armageddon. Rev 10:10 states there is a new prophecy for a new people. These people will have passed through the time of Jacobs trouble and go into the millennial kingdom as mortals based on how they treated Israel. These people are not pure, but are the result of a purging or sifting if you will, not so much different from the days of Noah, to remove generations of wicked people. In the end satan will be released to gather what is left on the earth of the tares and lead them into destruction. then the GWTJ takes place where all the wicked dead will be tossed into the lake of fire with satan and hell to join the beast and the false prophet. All those who have been written into the book of life over the last 1000 years will join those who have already received eternal life at the first resurrection. Then the heavens and the earth will be destroyed by fire and a new heaven and a new earth will appear and God will bring His Holy City (where those who were found in Christ at His return are living) down from heaven and we will live with Him there for the eternity, there will be no temple because God and His Son will be the temple. This is another thing, Israel will rebuild a temple for the millennial reign and the nations will be required to celebrate the festivals.

can you prove everything you say in this post from scripture please.

there are 34 different subjects in these two paragraphs, this would fill a pastors sunday's for two maybe three years. I do not copy studies from other sources, as I receive revelation I pass it on. I will have to develope each one of these studies from scratch, which I am more than willing to do. I will pray on where I should start and post new topics on each subject.

In all fairness, I challange you to disprove everything that has been presented by scripture. Not one liners, but full developed ideas, not copied from other sources, but from your own revelation as you study these in the bible.

ok i will do that ( except the ones where we agree since we agree already lol) i think some of them tie in together so they can be handled at the same time. i will be away for a couple days i may get time to answer in those days but if not i didnt for get you.
Hard texts are nuts (I will not call them cheaters),
Whose shells do keep their kernals from the eaters
Ope then the shells, and you shall have the meat;
They here are brought for you to crack and eat.

A man there was, though some did count him mad,
The more he cast away, the more he had.

He that bestows his goods upon the poor,
Shall have as much again, and ten times more.

He that will kill, must first overcome:
Who live abroad would, first must die at home.

He first by grace must conquered be,
That sin would mortify:
And who that lives would convice me,
Unto himself must die.

The Pilgim's Progress by John Bunyan

#149 User is offline   Dr. No 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:12 PM

View PostTHE SEVEN THUNDERS, on Sep 10 2009, 03:03 AM, said:

View PostDr. No, on Sep 10 2009, 02:42 AM, said:

View PostTHE SEVEN THUNDERS, on Sep 10 2009, 02:34 AM, said:

View PostDr. No, on Sep 9 2009, 10:19 PM, said:

Nope! Now it has 4 stars.

I wonder though. I've gone and tried to give some ratings on users or topics. Why can't I ever give them a 5 star? It wont let me give more than 4 stars.

Interesting.

Yes, but only "after" I mentioned it and brought it to everyone's attention, otherwise it would STILL be 3 stars to 0 stars.

Well,, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Geeze Louize! Can't make some people happy no matter what!

LOL! Oops, I made a boo-boo. :blush: Sorry, Dr. No, I misunderstood your post. You meant it as a "positive" that this thread has an extra star (4 from the former 3), but I looked at both threads and the other went from 0 to 5 (not via a "natural way"), and I assumed you were pointing out the lesser "4" to the "5". Sorry for misreading your post, I just woke up from a nap and my eyes are still blurry. :)

LOL! It's okay no big deal.

#150 User is offline   MMarc 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:23 AM

Don't know about you but the if last 2 world wars are not tribulation, I dunno what is Ozell.
A sister shared how in the 90's was the greatest number of killing of missionaries around the world.

People think because tribulation doesn't happen in their back yard, then the trib isn't at hand.

Look at all the saints NOW being martyred around the world. God blessed certain countries with peace.

Marc

you leave out a very important key to the verse lets read together My Brother

Mt24v21: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

what was greater than WWI,WW2, people in kosovo, darfur, the Hutu and tutsi will say that their plight was worse the the world wars

Jesus said

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Guess what Brother we in the U.S.A have not experienced war in the majority of our cities since for the civil war and we have wars in this world worse than that.

Jesus said

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Marc we must have Great tribulation far worse than any war man has ever seen.!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only call it like the Holy Spirit shows them to me.

I understand, but do you understand that God's word is Holy and it is spirit, Let's read that

Jn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

you read where God's word is spirit, so what did God's holy spirit just reveal to you when you read Mt 24v21 again

Now call it like you read it!!! :)

About your passages, I agree The Lord returns when He made His enemas a foot stool. Are we talking about spiritual enemies (the war in Heaven when demons are cast down to earth?)

The enemy is demonic. When demons shed their flesh they go to hell, we shed our flesh we go to Heaven after the resurrection. The resurrection occurs on earth

Marc ask yourself when did the Father tell Jesus to sit at his right hand? after his death and resurrection.

when was the war in heaven and Satan kicked to the earth? before the creation of man, because Satan was here before Jesus pulled man from the dirt.

Jesus enemy is Satan, yet Satan has his follower in the flesh also.

keep in mind what Jesus said to people about Satan

Jn 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

and Peter said this is what Satan does, and he is after flesh not spirit

1Pt 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Satan is not looking for evil spirit he has them they were cast out from heaven with him, he can't get the Holy spirits so who is left?

MAN!

Within ten years Jesus will be revealed to more and more people (His bride).

I hope sooner but I'll take 10 it give me more time to get my house in order.

One thing I do know Jesus returns in darkness to fulfill the fall feasts, and will be revealed during the time of Tabernacles.

I agree!

Jesus bless you!!

If Satan was kicked to earth in the garden, I agree, but Satan still had access to God, remember Job?

What about Jesus in Luke, who saw Satan come down like lightning?

Even then Satan still had access to God as Jesus tells Peter how Satan had asked to sift Peter like wheat, who did Satan ask? God, how? Because He asked God.

Also in Revelation 12, Satan is called the accuser of the brethren who accuses night and day TOWARDS GOD. So Satan had access to heaven and earth.

I was attacked by Satan once directly in 2000, I almost killed myself. I met with him later on in spring of 2004. And God came to me to me to face him again.

So for me it's just another sign as Satan is tied down for a thousand years therefore at the beginning of this "3rd day" just like Jesus conquered death and Satan when He resurrected on the 3rd day...

Hosea 6"2 After 2 days HE WILL REVIVE US ON THE THIRD DAY RAISE US UP SO THAT WE MAY LIVE IN HIS SIGHT.

HIS COMING IS LIKE THE MORNING.

WE ARE IN THE MORNING OF THE THIRD DAY.

And His return is tied with the fulfillment of the end time feasts, you cannot seperate the two. Just His first coming is tied to fulfillment of the spring feasts.

Atonement is fulfilled in darkness (behind the veil), and begins with trumpets on a new moon, invisible moon (again in darkness).

Tabernacles is on a full moon, like Passover is always on a full moon. Notice Jesus was with the "bride", so to will He be with the bride at the time of tabernacles.

This post has been edited by MMarc: 12 September 2009 - 11:28 AM

• (25 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users