• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mountain, Moth, Menorah ....Personal confirmation

#1 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:09 AM

On first coming to the bible-codes website l struggled with doubt and fear.. Was this truly of the Lord? Early one morning after earnest prayer l came into my kitchen, lit a candle and was standing in front of the heater looking at the window and suddenly realized there was something familiar..

Posted Image
I'd only bought the curtain weeks before at a thrift store to put on the window because we were moving and trying to sell. It's blue and white. There was so much reminiscent of the codes it was impossible to deny. The mountain..the 7 flames of the menorah ..and the most frightening...the curtain with holes...symbolically it reminded me of this:http://www.bible-cod...e_moth-SARS.htm

In a sense the moth is upon the tabernacle and its covering. The moth seems to have both a good and bad meaning. Positively speaking, Jesus, the "moth", is shedding His blood on the tabernacle in order to cleanse it. But negatively speaking, the moth is eating ("wasting") away at the material for the covering. The goat skin covering of the tabernacle symbolizes Jesus' flesh, which, then, is being consumed. Judgment is "flying forth" out from His temple.

Notice the curtain is one piece and seems to be lifting..so as to speak of a peek behind the veil..The more l've looked at the image over the years the more l found..even this morning as a write this. There was one more thing l had neglected to look at though ...... which was the point of this post. I felt that if this image was confirmation than surely the handle (latch) that opened and closed the window would be significant.

Last week l took a closer look..here:
Notice the place of the latch is the letter "Hey"It means "behold"... but a closer look reveals the deepermeaning.

Posted Image

Note the circled letter in the handle of the menorah.

Hey and Teshuvah

Since Hey is formed from Dalet and Yod, it can also be a picture of returning to God by means of the transforming power of the Spirit. Dalet stands for brokeness, and Yod stands for a hand. Opening the door of the heart then is a picture of the Spirit of God indwelling the believer, and this image also coheres with the idea that a part of Aleph (God) is joined with Dalet to form Hey.

http://www.hebrew4ch...et/Hey/hey.html

Notice also it's the hinge word in this image.The latch on my window slides up to open and down to close.
Even that is significant.

The hinge is also of rectangular shape like the letter and curved to accommodate the fingers and the cursive of this letter is curved as well.

There is so much more in this image that relates to personal experience but the letter hey was a point that was able to be viewed in a more objective sense. Something you could actually see without having to take just my word.

I wondered also that this image had 7 symbolic flames.. The bible-codes website has two menorahs..one with 7 flames and one with eight. The one with 7 says this: (and by the way..the Lord did awaken me..even in my kitchen ..through a window...by the light of candle...and heartfelt prayer.
I pray he awaken you to his great offer as well..revealing ever more his irresistible mercy and love.
http://www.bible-cod...rah-codes-6.htm

With just the 7 flames, it reads:

"Did the Lord awaken her?"

"Was He a Shepard?"

(Acrostic) "Will He shine for joy?"

Posted Image
(Middle letter is shared, as with text at menorah's base.)

Posted Image

This agrees with the theme of the song, "For whom is He a King?"

Whoever believes on Jesus for salvation enters freely right into the heavenly Most Holy Place in the spirit. Full fellowship with God is restored---the dividing curtain is removed for those who are washed in His blood, and who thereby personally partake in His death and resurrection by faith in His blood. They are saved, not by the works of the Law, for by the Law comes the knowledge of sin. The Law is good, but its purpose was to expose our sin, whereby we know we need a Savior---who is Jesus the Lord. "For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten son, that whosever believes on him should no perish, but have eternal life," (John 3:16). Jesus said, "You must be born again," (John 3). We are lowly like the worm, but if we will believe on Jesus, in Him and by Him we are transformed into a new creation. Free as a butterfly, if you are willing .http://www.bible-codes.org/SARS-moth-code-overlap-Sinai-2.htm

This post has been edited by Miki: 01 December 2009 - 07:10 PM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:04 PM

Miki, I will get back to you about this hopefully tomorrow. God speaks in many ways!

#3 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:26 PM

I have found that the Lord often takes the simple things of life and uses them as object lessons. True, they are subjective, but not everything has to be proven to men to be true, and I think that this is one of them. :)

#4 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:33 AM

That's right..It doesn't have to be proven to men. There's a great tendency to want to testify when the Lord does something for you.. ... especially when he reveals himself.

I'm not fully sure why the Lord has revealed himself in the codes to me but l testify and trust him.

The Lord began a theme with me at that time...Looking out the window..It's been progressive and really cool! It's always been the Kitchen window too. Now l have a sky light in my kitchen as well!
:rolleyes: But l haven't sought anything out... for if the Lord wants to show me he will.

I can't imagine what it would be like to sort through the information you receive. God has gifted you in taking the abstract spiritual and putting it into tangible form so others can glean. It's good!

We should take the few grains we find .....before the wind blows them all away.

Posted Image
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#5 User is offline   Jack777 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

Pagans thought Adam and Eve were supernatural beings, gods or maybe spirit beings. The big push to have a Mom and Pop god finds seeming support in some of the very ancient clay and stone figurines, sculptures of an "earth mother." Actually the pagans thought Eve was the Mother of All Living just as the Bible calls her. There is more to it than that. Eve was understood to have triunity as was Adam and in some art from 4500 years ago it is specifically represented. She brought the message of Salvation to the world as did Adam.

Adam and Eve walked with the Second Person of the Trinity, talked with Him, knew His voice, knew His footsteps. They directly communed with Him. By the time of Moses he had to veil his face from the glory upon him by being just near Him. Big difference.

There were times of disaster after Eve died and people memorialized her expressing how they saw her. Lilith is represented in a famous statue in the Louvre as a moth-like person-god. This is Eve as a curse. People did not quite catch on everywhere just what the real Eve meant. Early goddesses were corruptions of Eve, people worshipped the creature and not the Creator.

Adam and Eve may have had the glory from their beginnings as created beings residing in the Garden of Eden. Father Sky and Mother Earth are Adam and Eve, Indians that migrated to the SW of North America carried along memories from Sumer. Comparing the art of Sumer and some Indians you can see the similarities. The stories and myths about Adam and Eve are found on every continent.

We have the true story about Adam and Eve in our Bibles. I do not see the moth as a good symbol. The owl is another strange symbol, perhaps because it is symbolic of worldly wisdom, partly other things but related to the moth.
“Look around you, Gabrielle. Lush prairie. And those bushes with orange berries? See them, on those dunes? Sea Buckthorn. It grows wild here, and the oil works wonders on horses.”

—Xena

#6 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:22 PM

View PostJack777, on 10 January 2010 - 08:47 PM, said:

Pagans thought Adam and Eve were supernatural beings, gods or maybe spirit beings. The big push to have a Mom and Pop god finds seeming support in some of the very ancient clay and stone figurines, sculptures of an "earth mother." Actually the pagans thought Eve was the Mother of All Living just as the Bible calls her. There is more to it than that. Eve was understood to have triunity as was Adam and in some art from 4500 years ago it is specifically represented. She brought the message of Salvation to the world as did Adam.

Adam and Eve walked with the Second Person of the Trinity, talked with Him, knew His voice, knew His footsteps. They directly communed with Him. By the time of Moses he had to veil his face from the glory upon him by being just near Him. Big difference.

There were times of disaster after Eve died and people memorialized her expressing how they saw her. Lilith is represented in a famous statue in the Louvre as a moth-like person-god. This is Eve as a curse. People did not quite catch on everywhere just what the real Eve meant. Early goddesses were corruptions of Eve, people worshipped the creature and not the Creator.

Adam and Eve may have had the glory from their beginnings as created beings residing in the Garden of Eden. Father Sky and Mother Earth are Adam and Eve, Indians that migrated to the SW of North America carried along memories from Sumer. Comparing the art of Sumer and some Indians you can see the similarities. The stories and myths about Adam and Eve are found on every continent.

We have the true story about Adam and Eve in our Bibles. I do not see the moth as a good symbol. The owl is another strange symbol, perhaps because it is symbolic of worldly wisdom, partly other things but related to the moth.

As I said before, the moth is similar to the serpent in that it represents the curse, which Jesus was made for us upon the tree. The moth emphasizes fragility as well. The owl just depends on context. The eyes of the owl are the most excellent of all creatures. Surely, such a wonder does not just and only symbolize evil. As said, it depends on the context. A prophet or prophetess can have eyes like an owl or eagle, both would be right, just as the lion can both represent good or evil, depending on the context. In the KJV Bible Code the owl represents both good and evil, and is to be viewed from both of these angles. http://www.bible-cod..._bible_code.htm

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users