Christian-Forum.net: Letís Put An End To This False Doctrine - Christian-Forum.net

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Letís Put An End To This False Doctrine Rate Topic: -----

#43 User is offline   me2lord 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

View Postfrankie, on 27 March 2010 - 02:49 PM, said:

yer faith in his works not yours.

what good works have you done?

if you are good it be your own salvation then putting faith in YOUR good works.

Hello Frankie,

We may both be saying the same thing just in different ways. I can't earn my salvation by the works of the Law of Moses. None of the ordinances and the statues under Moses Law can be kept. Theses are called works by Paul.

Paul and James understood that by faith there will be works such as caring for others, the widow and the fatherless and loving my neighbor....these are works, called the works of Christ in us.

We are required as servants of Christ, to act on these needs when we see them, to care for others, as this is Christ working His works in us, but we must be checking ourselves to see that we are listening to Christ in these things and are obedient to these works of His.

This post has been edited by me2lord: 28 March 2010 - 09:02 PM

The Lord has sent the message, He is sending the tribulation through the Seed of Ishmael, they are camped around us now. I testify to this as the one whom the Lord spoke this to. Trust Jesus through this time.

#44 User is offline   MichaelTheArchAngel 

• PipPip

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:45 PM

View Postme2lord, on 27 March 2010 - 02:27 PM, said:

Romans 6:18 and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

19 aI am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of Romans 3:22 (King James Version)

22Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

You will then ask:

Romans 3:3 (King James Version)

3For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, 1resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, 2resulting in sanctification.

Paul tells us in these verses that sanctification results "ONLY" when we are presenting ourself to submissions of righteousness.to STOP living in slavery in acts of impurity and to lawlessness, because we can not obtain sanctification if we don't.

End result according to Paul is that if we have not turned away from impurity of such acts of sexual immorality and such, and lawlessness, we are not sanctified.

Re read this very careful in Romans.

Nothing we do has anything to do with sanctification......It cannot be put into more plain English, what our condition is, right here in Romans:

Romans 3:22 (King James Version)
22Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
You will then ask:

3For what if some did not believe? Response from Paul: shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

<h2 id="passage_heading" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; display: inline !important; ">Romans 5:20 (King James Version)
</h2>

20Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

Romans 3:9-22 (King James Version)

9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

Better than who? The unbeliever....If you don't read the entire following passage, please do not respond to this post. Every mouth will be stopped....The law was given that sin would abound....Not so you could measure your righteousness. Why?
Romans 11:32 (King James Version)

32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Romans 3:10-22

10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17And the way of peace have they not known:

18There is no fear of God before their eyes.

19Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? - Romans 3:3

#45 User is offline   Prophet 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

View PostNebuchadnezzar, on 27 March 2010 - 11:16 AM, said:

First let me say, that i'm confused as to why my posts are being moderated. Did you expect John the Baptist to come in soft clothing?

To Prophet:

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and should refrain from doing so until you understand who God is.

3For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Then Jesus asks you a question as He squints His eyes at your unbelief: "What are you thinking?"

Matthew 18:12 (King James Version)

12How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be goneIt seems Christians have the least knowledge of who God really is. But the irony fits perfectly. astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

It seems Christians have the least knowledge of who God really is. But the irony fits perfectly.

View Postfrankie, on 27 March 2010 - 11:49 AM, said:

yer faith in his works not yours.

what good works have you done?

if you are good it be your own salvation then putting faith in YOUR good works.

So neither of you believe James?
Either you are the vain men he was refering to who will not hear that "faith without works is dead" or you have bought into a false gospel and need to be straightened out.

These are the works that you are supposed to be doing.

John 14
12 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

1 Corinthians 2
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

This post has been edited by Prophet: 30 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

I repent of all my sin Lord let it be.
Please forgive me of my sin Lord,set me free.
Fill me with Your Spirit now
lead me on and show me how.
fill me with Your Holy Spirit let it be.

Fill me with Your Holy Spirit let it be.
replace the evil that's within me set me free.
lead me on and show me how.
let me shine your light for others let it be.

Let me Shine your Light for others let it be.
Save my sisters and my brothers set them free
lead me on and show me how
Display the power of Your Spirit
They'll believe

Display the power of Your Spirit Lord through me.
Display the Power of Your Spirit set them free
lead me on and show me how
I repent of all my sin Lord let it be

#46 User is offline   Meshuganah 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hello everyone, I have not been here for a long time but picked up on this conversation. I have not read all the way through because of time so please excuse me if I repeat someone elses remarks.

It is obvious to me that if once you are saved and you repent and ask for salvation, this will be given. Stand upon Gods word.

However, just like the prostitute who was being stoned, Jesus said "go, and sin no more." If you are a sinner, like me, and we cannot help it, we need to continually repent and give thanks. Wherever possible we should resist temptation to continue with sin-full activities. A homosexual, adulterer, drunkard, even a murderer can be forgiven......as long as they don't continue with their sinful activities.

All of that aside, you can lose your salvation if you take the mark of the 'beast'.
You can also lose your salvation if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit. You "will not be forgiven".

Cheers and God bless you all.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users