• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Seventeenth Of Tammuz What's So Special About Tomorrow? Rate Topic: -----

#7 Guest_Signet_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:20 PM

in agreement, I will fast also, tomorrow...and pray for scales to fall from
crying eyes... seeking the Lord, they will find Jesus...

Signet

This post has been edited by Signet: 13 July 2006 - 10:22 PM

#8 User is offline   LoisFaith2000 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:52 PM

Day of Fasting Marked by War in Israel

By Hillel Fendel

Jews around the world mark the beginning of a three-week commemoration of the destruction of Jerusalem and the Holy Temples with a day of fasting today.

The "Three Weeks" begin on the 17th of Tammuz, and end on the 9th of Av - both of which are days of fasting, according to Jewish Law and custom. Both Holy Temples were destroyed on the 9th of Av, some 2000 and 2500 years ago, respectively.

The 17th of Tammuz is a day of mourning because it marks the day the Romans broke down Jerusalem's walls, shortly before they laid waste to the city. In addition, it was the day that:
* Moses broke the tablets at Mount Sinai following the sin of the Golden Calf;
* the Priests were forced to suspend the First Temple's daily offerings, for lack of lambs;
* at some point during the Second Temple, a Roman general named Apustamos burned a Torah scroll;
* and an idolatrous image was brazenly placed in the Holy Temple.

"The purpose of a fast day," writes Rabbi Shraga Simmons for Aish HaTorah , "is to awaken our sense of loss over the destroyed Temple - and the subsequent Jewish journey into exile." Eating and drinking is not permitted until evening today, while some of the laws of mourning - such as no joyous public events or haircuts - are observed with increasing severity as the Three Weeks proceed.

Special prayers known as S'lichot are recited on the Fast of the 17 of Tammuz; on Tisha B'Av, they are known as Kinot and are much more numerous. Most of today's S'lichot recall the suffering of the Jewish People during the First Temple periods of conquest and destruction. Some of the passages have taken on timely significance in light of the latest war forced upon Israel:

"I was ill and trembling when... the viper of the north overran me...

"Rebuild the Temple, and bring us back within the borders of Carmel and Bashan, open Your eyes and take vengeance... Judge the cause of the mute, so that the destroyer shall pay for the day when the enemy prevailed and the city was breached...

"We rebelled against Him Who dwells in Heaven, therefore we were scattered in all directions, and our dancing was turned into lamentations.

"Let truth and peace cause the Fasts to be erased and turned into days of joy and gladness and festive occasions."

#9 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:58 PM

onetiggerroo, on Jul 13 2006, 07:55 PM, said:

Timing of this war is critical to understanding the Bible prophecy...

Shekel stated this in his Bible Code:

6.) The first flag reads: "We will besiege a banner/flag and their innocent One!" And while this refers to the besiegement of Messiah at the cross just like Babylon was surrounded by the Medes and the Persians the night this code was written on the palace wall and the king slain, it seems to me that in light of this sign about the Red Cross perhaps this is also a prophecy of an upcoming besiegement of Jerusalem by her enemies.

Yeshua (Jesus) said:

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up; that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:14-16).

http://www.bible-cod...-tet-atbash.htm

:ph34r:
View Post

I just noticed the date of Tammuz 17th for the war myself. :huh: I was kind of slow on this one! :wacko: I was surprised to find out that onetigerroo was ahead of me! (As was one other who emailed me). Interestingly, July 12-15 on the 360 calendar is Av 7-10, which are the anniversaries of the fall of Jerusalem according to Jeremiah, 2Kings, and Jewish tradition (for Av 9).

Notice what was also said on July 2 (10 days before the kidnapping) that (as quoting back to the Mene, Tekel, Peres, Bible Code::

"Peres:
"...He perished, he refused the banner/flag!
(Israel 'perishes' by continuing to "refuse the flag" of the snake on the cross, which symbolizes the Messiah who suffered the 'curse' in their stead, )
O' accursed day! The day that He was inflicted with curses, having been numbered.
They put God to the test!..."

If you go back to the source of the quote on July 2, this is what it says:

("Peres" can mean 'divided' or a coin called a 'half-mina,' worth 30 [or 25 shekels]---the price of Jesus' betrayal by Judas Iscariot. Or it can mean "Persia," the kingdom of the east that sacked Babylon.)

It is interesting to me that "Peres" can mean Persia, which is modern Iran, the nation financing the Hezbollah in this current war/skirmish with Israel. Thus, the picture bible code names both major parties in this war.

Moreover, the tet-nun-flag bible code had much to do with "the serpent changed into a rod", which happened to Moses at his call and then again before Pharaoh half-a-year later. The actual dates were 1447 and 1446 BC. However, in Jewish tradition they date these rather (incorrectly) as 1314 and 1313 BC.

(1313 BC), July 13, 2006 of the war equals "The Accursed Day!"

I wrote an article on the internet concerning the significance of these traditional dates many years ago. (You can find all my articles on this subject by searching for ["1313 BC" "AD 1313"] on Goggle. See http://www.bible-cod...esus-codes.html ). Anyway --- getting to the point --- for those familiar with my sites, each day also represents a symbolic year of time { http://www.1260-1290...le-prophecy.htm }, and so it happens that July 12, 2006 (when the skirmish began) represented the year 1314 (or 2707), and thus July 13 (when the war began), as 1313 BC (or 2708).

Notice the emphasis on the number "13" in July 13 and 1313. 1313 BC was the year Israel was given the law, and Tammuz 17 is when it was literally broken by Moses against the Mountain. The number 13 is the number of curse: "Cursed is he who does not obey everything written in the law to do it."

The code read:

"O Peres, (Persia/Iran) "...He perished, he refused the banner/flag!
(Israel 'perishes' by continuing to "refuse the flag" of the snake on the cross, which symbolizes the Messiah who suffered the 'curse' in their stead, )

O' accursed day! The day that He was inflicted with curses, having been numbered.

They put God to the test!..."

Speaking of "numbered", can you think of a better day ("O accursed day!") to represent this phrase: "O' accursed day! The day that He was inflicted with curses, having been numbered," other than on Tammuz 17 (July 13, 2006), on a day (July 13, 2006 only) that symbolically represents the year 1313 BC, the traditional year when the law was broken, coincidentally, on Tammuz 17th! (Thus, the literal day and the symbolic year overlap each other. An amazing coincidence/providence! Both the day and its symbolic year point to each other. Even the actual date of 1446 BC is 1150 x 3 years ago exactly as per Daniel 8. "1150" is half 2300. The Mene-tekel-code is all about the giving of the law as well, written with the finger of God. The bible code was discoverd 6 years ago on Pentecost, the anniversary of the giving of the law! http://www.bible-cod...ophecy-code.htm )

Remember that the above about "the accursed day" was quoted on the net 11 days before "the accursed day!" Moreover, the code itself reads, "I will give them a sign!"

And, as said, 1313 (and 1312) is when Moses' snake swallowed up those of Pharaoh's in accord with the nun-tet (flag) bible code wherein I said, (by the Spirit): (And this code is not to my glory, but to His. I mention these things so that others may believe His signs and give Him glory and take His warnings seriously.)

"The first flag reads: "We will besiege a banner/flag and their innocent One!" And while this refers to the besiegement of Messiah at the cross just like Babylon was surrounded by the Medes and the Persians the night this code was written on the palace wall and the king slain, it seems to me that in light of this sign about the Red Cross perhaps this is also a prophecy of an upcoming besiegement of Jerusalem by her enemies." http://www.bible-cod...-tet-atbash.htm

Moreover, the name of the military operation against the Hezbollah is, "A Just Reward." I find this interesting given what the rest of the code reads. Both "justice" and "reward" are fitting words for this code of a flag with money on it that speaks about injustice toward Christ that man might be made just.

The title reads:

His execution!

The pole with its flag of a cross within a coin, reads:

"A banner (or, flag/wonder/pole) and their innocent One will we besiege!"
(or, '...we will go around.')

Reading around the 'coin' in both directions:

"A dieing man redeemed them!
You will purchase them!
You have declared them exempt from punishment!"

=============

What does it all mean?

The sign of the flag-code and this current conflict is a warning of a much greater war that is to come. This may be the beginning of that one, or (more likely) it is a warning to Israel of the big war to come between Russia/Iran (Ezekiel 38), etc., against Israel "for rejecting the banner of the cross!" All are brought into judgement over the enormity of this one crime, including Israel, and God is warning of the "just reward" for rejecting the snake on the pole, that is, the message of the cross, of one who became a curse (recall '13' and 'snake') for us!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   RosielovesJesus 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:29 PM

I've had the shakes the last two days.
I am not in fear and I asked God why am I shaking-is this a test.
No this is a warning-I hear loud and clear.

Then I read Shekels post and have the shakes again-especially after reading
the part warning. This to me is a warning to us all.

Keep our eyes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I bow down and know His will is being done.
Singing holy, holy, holy is our Messiah
Oh what a Redeemer and oh, what a Friend!
He's always by my side.
He comforts and keeps me and guides all my way.
His joy within abides!

#11 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:34 PM

things are definitely happening way fast. It as if the devil is deceiving the nations and drawing them into war. I think the devil was locked up a while ago and set free last century, which to me means a 1000 years reign already gone by.

Think about, if this war goes hot and I mean nuclear hot, a lot of folks will need to rethink their understanding of endtime prophecy...
Yes, God does not play dice, but man does

The indifferent person is worse than the one with ill intention

The only good thing about fear is finding courage

Posted Image

#12 Guest_Signet_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 July 2006 - 10:34 PM

we may feel called to prostrate ourselves before an awesome God...

Blessings,
Signet

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users