• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Taking Care Of A Lost Dog

#1 User is offline   peacemaker 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:19 PM

We just came home and found a big black Dog, so friendly too. He jumped up on us, and was so very happy. But he wouldnt answer...not commands or any names that might fit, just a clicking sound I made with my mouth. When I would do that, it would get really happy and jump up on me. It was so good. I got my doggy's leash and thought I would take it for a walk, just many be the owners are looking for it right now. But now one was their looking for a black dog. So after its walk, or should I say dragging me down the street. It was pretty large. Brought it back home, gave it food and water. Drank its water I gave it very happy. I had only kitty food, so I gave it what I had. Funny, it was happy to see food coming its way, but when I put it down, is smalled it and took a step back and sat down, wagging its tell. I picked up a hand full and pretended to eat it, getting exsited, I shared my handful, and she eat almost all of what I gave her.

Well after smuggling my cat a pass the dog, it wouldnt let any of us back in for some time. Then I kept hearing some noses out side. Sounds like, clicks and smacks, mouth sounds. I looked out the window, and seen a women and man making all kinds of noses, slapping their hands, but no words. I thought then, it must be the owners. I seen the women making signs with with her hands to a man that was with her. I then rushed out the house. Yelling at my hubby to help me get open the gate we blocked the dog in. That it is theirs. I but it open though is a fast as I could. fearing they might not have seen me waving my arms at them. My hubby was still trying to yell at them if they where missing a dog. I had to yell back they cant hear you, I seen one doing signlangage to the other. OH!!! I ran out with the dog rushing pass right in the arms of its owners.

I found right their as well all where clapping our hands and laughing, arms out in big waves and thumps up :1dsz5h3: that taking care of a lose dog is a very good way to show G-ds love to those that find them in the end. :blush: My child crying said, oh, I just wished she could have stayed the night though! ^_^ :wub:

I tell this story because we are one of a few in the naborhood that has a big finced in area. So everyone drops off dogs that are lost, so that others drop by the pick them up there. It is just the way things have gone. I do get a women down the street though, a big dog lover that cuts our dogs nails for free because of this. So sweet!

Hugs!
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fI1X6ejawxA
For Presidential Quotes

#2 User is offline   dgbygrace 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:51 PM

What a beautiful UPLIFTING story!!

Thank you for sharing that peacemaker!!
Posted Image
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...showtopic=35054
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UxGLeux40RQ

"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come" (John 16:13-14).

"The only true work of art is a human soul, all else is but a reflection."

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says:
"In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength..."

#3 User is offline   Stormy 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:46 PM

That is so sweet Peacemaker.
Romans 11:17-22

If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not boast over those branches.

If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in."

Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid.

For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users