• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Storing Water in cleaned out mild juggs and such!?!? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   End-Time Calling 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:02 PM

is it safe or possible to store water in cleaned out milk juggs and such devices and if so...
what would u use to properly clean out the milk and any bacteria from it?
can u use tapwater thats filtered mabey?
do u need to put anything in the water to keep it clean and drinkable for long periods of time?
is there better options than milk juggs...i just suggested cause they keep coming from milk thus available and cheap.
What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:21-23

#2 User is offline   Ophel 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:40 PM

Why would you need to store water? If you do feel some need to store it, just buy some on sale every time you see it advertised.
O tower of the flock, the Ophel of the daughter of Zion. Micah 4:8

#3 User is offline   tsth 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:50 PM

Here's some practical help...it's what I use. The sanitizing is mentioned at the very bottom:

http://www.i4at.org/surv/bleach.htm

In His Love,
Suzanne
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

View PostEnd-Time Calling, on 21 April 2010 - 02:02 PM, said:

is it safe or possible to store water in cleaned out milk juggs and such devices and if so...
what would u use to properly clean out the milk and any bacteria from it?
can u use tapwater thats filtered mabey?
do u need to put anything in the water to keep it clean and drinkable for long periods of time?
is there better options than milk juggs...i just suggested cause they keep coming from milk thus available and cheap.

Hey ya,

I would not chance the contamination of the reused milk container, even if you could sterilize
the plastic container, like in hot heat inside a dish washer, . . .

It only takes a particle of bacteria to start growth in the water, contained in the carton.

However, for non-drinking purpose, it would be o.k. for toilets to be flushed or to use
to bath with, or to water plants from.

Also, their are levels of good water, versus tap water ( chemical cocktail ).

The utmost option is RO water ( I posted the article below ).

Carbon filtration is basic and would serve the need, . . . and less expensive to produce.

Never buy mineral water. It is loaded with heavy metals, . . . not good for some people
due to their kidneys and liver conditions.

How do I know these things ?

I was relocated, all expenses paid in 1988, to Atlanta, as corporate development
director over a water industry consumer project, that addressed the public about these
things, with Ralph Nador as keynote speaker, with his investigations, called :

Poison on Tap

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water

This natural resource is becoming scarcer in certain places, and its availability is a major social and economic concern. Currently, about a billion people around the world routinely drink unhealthy water. Most countries accepted the goal of halving by 2015 the number of people worldwide who do not have access to safe water and sanitation during the 2003 G8 Evian summit.[26] Even if this difficult goal is met, it will still leave more than an estimated half a billion people without access to safe drinking water and over a billion without access to adequate sanitation. Poor water quality and bad sanitation are deadly; some five million deaths a year are caused by polluted drinking water. The World Health Organization estimates that safe water could prevent 1.4 million child deaths from diarrhea each year.[27]

- - -

Do like the military and medical industries . . .

The best water to get access to is by method of http://en.wikipedia....Reverse_osmosis

- - -

http://www.ehso.com/...ngwaterfaqs.php
Shelf Life of Bottled Water

How long is a bottle of water good if it remains sealed?

In the United States bottled water's shelf life is date stamped for two years. It should be stored in a dark, cool, dry area away from any solvents or chemicals. I have tasted a bottle of Mountain Valley that was bottled several decades ago and the seal (in this case a metal cap) was still intact. The water was excellent, and except for some mineral crystals at the bottom on the glass, was identical to a fresh bottle of Mountain Valley.

Plastic Taste in Bottled Water

Do plastic bottles cause a taste in bottled water?

Certain lower grade plastics such as HDPE (high-density polyethylene), which is used in the milk industry, can give a plastic taste to water. Many water bottlers have switched to high-grade, (and more expensive) PET (polyethylene terephthalate), which does not pass on any plastic taste to water.
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~
http://prophecyflood...

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#5 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:59 PM

our public water system puts chlorine in our water,,,,,which helps discourage bacteria, for a while

buy a water filter like the RED CROSS uses ,,,in the 3rd world,,,where the water is filthy and diseased,
with the right kind of filter,,,,,you can drink filtered ditch water, or your own pee,

rig up to catch water from your roof

whatever bottles you use,,,,,,change the water in them every week, month, or year,

use a SOLAR OVEN to pasteurize the water,,,,to kill bacteria,
the oven is cheap to build

camel pee is quite bitter ,,,going down,,,,,,but after you drink it,,,,,,you feel quite refreshed (i've heard)
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#6 User is offline   CQ1 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:10 PM

The gallon size milk jug type container water that you can buy at the store will leach out water over time. I have used the 2 liter soda bottles to store water. They don't leach water. Those gallon milk jug type containers do freeze nicely for use in an ice chest.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users