• You cannot reply to this topic

Message To The Churches We need a Revival Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#13 User is offline   ishtob 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:22 PM

Miki, on Jun 24 2005, 09:18 AM, said:

... l want to consider all motives and angles when l read that people are seeing judgement and wrath to be poured out on all people.
View Post

:blink:

From Forum: What do you say? · Post Preview: #8504 · Replies: 25 · Views: 464

ishtob, on Jun 13 2005, 08:21 AM, said:

Pretribs argue that since the church is promised to be saved from God's wrath and that God's wrath is poured out during the trib, the church cannot be present at that time.

The posttrib response is that we agree that neither the church, nor any believer of any age, is subject to God's wrath during the tribulation time. (To quote Dr Gundry, "Washed white in the blood of the Lamb, yet suffering the wrath of God because they missed a pretrib rapture. Is that what we're supposed to think about them?" From "First the Antichrist" page 49) There will be people saved during the 70th week and we would not expect these believers to be subject to God's wrath in light of the promise in

John 3:36

"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." General tribulation is promised the church now but this is not God's wrath. So the tribulational character of the 70th week does not militate against the presence of the church. The church, and all who believe in Jesus never are subject to God's wrath. So posttribs agree with pretribs that the church will not experience God's wrath. Generally, pretribs reluctant will agree that tribulation saints do not "directly" experience God's wrath.

Thus, posttribs agree that the church is exempt from the wrath of God but that this exemption is as it has always been, in the time of Noah, or Lot, protection from Divine wrath poured out on the earth while they are still on the earth. (Believers are never said to be protected from Satan's wrath, but that the antichrist will be permitted to overcome them.) See Rev 13:5-7

And pretribs generally agree that believers during the trib are exempt from the wrath of God. So the presence of believers on earth during the trib shows that those believers may be members of the church.

Having God's wrath poured out on earth during the trib does not require the absence of the church to satisfy the promises of exemption from wrath.

Further support is gained from a study of

Rev 16:2-7

where divine wrath is specifically said to only strike the wicked.

This does not prove posttrib, but removes a major misunderstanding of the posttrib view, that the church by its presence in the trib will experience God's wrath.

~ The church in the book of Revelation

Pretribs argue that the word "church" does not appear in a significant portion of the book of Revelation, therefore it must be in heaven.

(1) The term "church" does not appear in tribulational passages with an earthly setting but it also does not appear in passages that describe heavenly scenes during the 70th week.

(2) Inferences (like the 24 elders) can be found for both sides. For example John, a member of the church, was persecuted "because of the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus,"

Rev 1:9

and tribulation saints are persecuted for exactly the same reason.

Rev 12:17

(3) Pretribs often ask, "Why would God keep the church on earth during the terrible days of the tribulation?" The answer is, "for the same reason that He keeps the church on earth today: to be the objects and witnesses of God's saving grace to a dying world."

(4)Rev 7:9-17
talks about an innumerable multitude of believers from "every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues" who come out of the great tribulation. Where do all these believers come from if, just some years before, every believer had been raptured? Revelation records not a single conversion! In fact, when discussing the people's response to the first six trumpets and several of the bowls, John says they "did not repent."

Rev 9.20-21, Rev 16.9-11

This is not to say there will be no conversions at all during the 70th week. But today, after nearly 2000 years of evangelistic outreach we still have not won people from every tribe and tongue. Yet pretribulationists believe that in seven years starting with no converts at all (except possibly the 144,000 Jewish bond-servants, who are never said to be evangelists, or the two witnesses of Rev. 11), the greatest evangelistic outreach in the history of mankind will occur. This will happen in spite of what most pretribulationists believe, that those who heard the gospel prior to the rapture will not repent during the tribulation because

2Thes 2.10-12

"...they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. And for this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they might believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness."

A more reasonable explanation for this innumerable multitude is that they are the martyrs of the church whom the Antichrist has murdered during the 70th seek.

go here http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6476/ for much, much more...
View Post

1Pe 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

1Pe 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of [his] time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

1Pe 4:3 For the time past of [our] life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

1Pe 4:4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with [them] to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of [you]:

1Pe 4:5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.

1Pe 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

1Pe 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

1Pe 4:9 Use hospitality one to another without grudging.

1Pe 4:10 As every man hath received the gift, [even so] minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

1Pe 4:11 If any man speak, [let him speak] as the oracles of God; if any man minister, [let him do it] as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

1Pe 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

1Pe 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

1Pe 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [are ye]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

1Pe 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

1Pe 4:16 Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

1Pe 4:17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls [to him] in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
~Pro 27:17

Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2005 - 09:29 AM

Chastisement under grace doesn't mean there won't be a pretrib rapture.

Chastisement by a loving father is for one reason.

To turn HIS CHILDREN around. :( :)

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:FB35mCYysYgJ:siroma.net/images/notes/candle.gif
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#15 User is offline   shabbat 

• PipPip

Posted 07 September 2005 - 08:52 AM

Shekel, on Feb 16 2004, 10:59 PM, said:

Full article is here <a href='http://www.bible-codes.org/message-to-christians.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.bible-codes.org/message-to-christians.htm </a>

A Message to Christians

"He that hath an ear, let him hear 
what the Spirit saith to the churches."

In spring of 1987, I had a two-week encounter with God that forever changed my life. It came after praying intensively with others for about half a year for revival. The message God gave me at that time was essentially this: God is grieved with the conduct of His people (generally speaking) and is retracting His Spirit in stages just as He did when He withdrew from the temple in Ezekiel 8-11. Moreover, the Jew, who in past times rejected Him, are now before God in remembrance; God's plan is to lift up them that were humbled, and to humble those that have become lifted up in pride, so that they may again be lifted up with those that were before times humbled, so that God may show mercy to both those far and near---even upon all them that believe on Jesus as Messiah in truth. Nevertheless, dark days lay ahead for both those near and far. I know by the Spirit that if the North American churches do not soon repent, then God will let nuclear bombs engulf this land.

God sees what those who are called by His name are doing in secret, and also what they are doing in the open---even on TV before the whole world! God has made me witness to this withdrawing pattern in several local churches since 1987 so that I might understand on the smaller level what He was about to do at large. Remember the words of Jesus to the first church (Ephesus), "Remember therefore whence thou art fallen, and repent and do the first works; or else I come to thee, and will move thy candlestick out of its place, except thou repent." Remember the great North American blackout.

I have witnessed this fearful event several times: When the Spirit is departing, His power is wonderfully felt to all present---but few understand what is happening. Grace is being shown before darkness replaces the light! He is leaving, and not coming! This is the time to repent, and turn back to the rudiments of the true faith, as recorded in the New Testament. And it is the time to flee from any place once the grace of God has finished pleading, unless there is genuine repentance there. 
How can you tell which way the Spirit is going? 

If there is a genuine revival, then the fruits of repentance will certainly manifest themselves. The Spirit of God is returning! 

However, if holiness is not the result, but rather the justifying (from the leadership) of things once considered sinful---then the darkness is filling the void where once light shone.

(What once made us blush with shame, is now embraced as 'heaven-sent'. For many are taught that evil things are in fact 'good' if done in Jesus name! What once was called 'compromising with the world', is now called, 'bold evangelism!' We have bowed before the idols of our nation [sports, movies, and music]---and are conformed to this world in all things. We have learned the ways of her who in past times slew us by the millions---Rome! We have replaced God's word with secular humanism under the Trojan horse of "Christian Psychology!" And he that would be sober is considered unspiritual, whereas spirituality is measured by ones humor! And shepherds lord it over the flock, and the flock love it that way---as long as their ears are tickled. And many fleece the flock for filthy money, robbing them blind; "Praise the Lord!" they say, "I'm rich!" 

Moreover, most of those who oppose such hirelings are themselves blinded by legalism, who "wean out a gnat and swallow a camel." They see the bad but not the good. Hypocrites! They worship the Book, but not the God of the Book! Having lost their first love, they now love to slander. Not every ministry or fallen leader is completely apostate. All have not sinned the sin unto to death; "All unrighteousness is sin and there is a sin not leading to death," [1John 5:17]. Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost. "For WE ARE ALL like sheep that have gone astray, everyone has turned to his own way," [Isa. 53]. Let us turn back to the Good Shepherd, lest we be consumed with this world. Remember Lot's wife! "Come out from her, MY PEOPLE, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues," [Rev. 18:4]. And let us bring forth fruits in keeping with true repentance, else He will remove our candlestick.)

Hear what Jesus says to the seven churches (of the Book of Revelation).
"Our God is a consuming fire!" (Heb. 12:29).

"He that endures to the end the same shall be saved," (Matt. 24:13). 

And God is able to keep you until the end,
"for greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world!" (1John 4:4).

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the vain glory of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever," (1John 2:15-17).

Full article is here <a href='http://www.bible-codes.org/message-to-christians.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.bible-codes.org/message-to-christians.htm </a>

Letters to the Seven Churches
Rev 2:1

To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, he that walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks:Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy toil and patience, and that thou canst not bear evil men, and didst try them that call themselves apostles, and they are not, and didst find them false;Rev 2:3 and thou hast patience and didst bear for my name's sake, and hast not grown weary.Rev 2:4 But I have this against thee, that thou didst leave thy first love.Rev 2:5 Remember therefore whence thou art fallen, and repent and do the first works; or else I come to thee, and will move thy candlestick out of its place, except thou repent.Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.

Rev 2:8 And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These things saith the first and the last, who was dead, and lived again:Rev 2:9 I know thy tribulation, and thy poverty (but thou art rich), and the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews, and they art not, but are a synagogue of Satan.Rev 2:10 Fear not the things which thou art about to suffer: behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days. Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee the crown of life.Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Rev 2:12 and to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These things saith he that hath the sharp two-edged sword:Rev 2:13 I know where thou dwellest, even where Satan's throne is; and thou holdest fast my name, and didst not deny my faith, even in the days of Antipas my witness, my faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwelleth.Rev 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there some that hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication.Rev 2:15 So hast thou also some that hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans in like manner.Rev 2:16 Repent therefore; or else I come to thee quickly, and I will make war against them with the sword of my mouth.Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, which no one knoweth but he that receiveth it.Rev 2:18 And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like a flame of fire, and his feet are like unto burnished brass:Rev 2:19 I know thy works, and thy love and faith and ministry and patience, and that thy last works are more than the first.Rev 2:20 But I have this against thee, that thou sufferest the woman Jezebel, who calleth herself a prophetess; and she teacheth and seduceth my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols.Rev 2:21 And I gave her time that she should repent; and she willeth not to repent of her fornication.Rev 2:22 Behold, I cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of her works.Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he that searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto each one of you according to your works.

Rev 2:24 But to you I say, to the rest that are in Thyatira, as many as have not this teaching, who know not the deep things of Satan, as they are wont to say; I cast upon you none other burden.Rev 2:25 Nevertheless that which ye have, hold fast till I come.Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and he that keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give authority over the nations:Rev 2:27 and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of the potter are broken to shivers; as I also have received of my Father:Rev 2:28 and I will give him the morning star.Rev 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.Rev 3:1 And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars: I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and thou art dead.Rev 3:2 Be thou watchful, and establish the things that remain, which were ready to die: for I have found no works of thine perfected before my God.Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and didst hear; and keep it, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Rev 3:4 But thou hast a few names in Sardis that did not defile their garments: and they shall walk with me in white; for they are worthy.Rev 3:5 He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.Rev 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth and none shall shut, and that shutteth and none openeth:Rev 3:8 I know thy works (behold, I have set before thee a door opened, which none can shut), that thou hast a little power, and didst keep my word, and didst not deny my name.Rev 3:9 Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.Rev 3:10 Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.Rev 3:11 I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, that no one take thy crown.Rev 3:12 He that overcometh, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out thence no more: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and mine own new name.Rev 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

Rev 3:14 And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God:Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.Rev 3:16 So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth.Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched one and miserable and poor and blind and naked:Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold refined by fire, that thou mayest become rich; and white garments, that thou mayest clothe thyself, and that the shame of thy nakedness be not made manifest; and eyesalve to anoint thine eyes, that thou mayest see.Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I reprove and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.Rev 3:21 He that overcometh, I will give to him to sit down with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne.Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

View Post

Again put into the Bible code for this time and out of the mouth of babes spoke again their fate. As another storm will come off of the horizon as I put these words in this Computer software program called:The Bible Code
Storms OPHELIA MEANS IN GREEK PEACE
returns SITS OFF THE COAST OF FLORIDA WAITING ORDERS
ocean THE ATLANTIC IS THE WAITING ROOM
gulf THE DEVISTATION THAT WILL STRIKE
mexico
repent 40 DAYS A DAY OF PRAYER TO REPENT
big easy SIN

During Charlie I had a picture showing the hands of God reaching down from the clouds to warn people of the coming disasters that would be fall the US.
So! I started to search the bible code and found something interesting. When the 11 day of ava in Jewish history occured and the Jews were taken out of the Gaza strip . the United States has always been protected by God .When we turned are back on them and they lost their land an anger Kindled and we became an apostasy in the nostrils of God.Than they took before that the ten Commandments out of all governments and they wanted the pledge of allegiance out of the schools and govenments . Now Ivan makes it tuirn comes in like a Lion and goes out like a lamb to tell the people of Louisiana Mississippi and Alabama and Ga to repent for their disobedience. Like the time of atonement their sins were set aside for another year according biblical laws with a heathen.They had one of the largest gay pride due to open on the 31st of August. Katrina can be named all they want but the hand of God came down and destroyed sin. I have nothing against the people of New Orleans ,but they allowed sin to enter through voodoo and devil worship and the sodom and gommorah was created and was getting worst. Can you a imagine what is going to be like my brothers and sisters when the trib hour comes. The devil will come rob steal and destroy. So God said that the people must go through a time of cleansing now and for the next seven days they will be beaten by the heat as they murmurr ;like the children of Israel.and the drought the children of Israel in the desert .He will see who is on his side and who is on the side of the devil.Than after 7 days they will go through 40 days and 40 nights of reflection on their lives.All he wants them to do is repent and turn from their wicked ways.We saw people in anarchy and Kaos. Fighting ,looting,murdering like the heathen of the sodoms and Gommorah.Than he spoke t me about the money changers. Those that take the hard in money from those people that are trying to get by.The news media say that the Hurricane acted like it had a mind or a vedetta against something or someone.I believe that when the breath of God lower the temperture by 20 degrees and changed the cat 5 to a 4 and blew it toward mississippi it save New orleans from sudden destruction. Because of the greed of man and stealing government funds to rebuild levis'
Thus saieth the LORD OF HOST I WILL AVENGE THOSE THAT SLAUGHTER FOR
ILL COTTEN GAIN. I WILL TEAR DOWN THE KINGS IN VILLAGES AND SAY ONTO THEM THAT I AM TAKEN MY PEOPLE OUT OF THE THIS LAND OF SPOILS TO NEVER LOOK BACK AS THE EGYPTIANS DID . I HAVE SENT THE DELIVER IN THE FORM OF YOUR PRESIDENT . DO NOT TOUCH GOD'S ANNOINTED FOR I WILL SMITE THEE WITH MY RIGHT AND LEFT HAND .FOR WHAT YOU HAVE STOLEN AND PUT MY PEOPLE THROUGH I WILL ALLOW THE LAND TO BE INHABITABLE TILL THE RETURN OF MY SON.YOU SAY THAT YOU HATE YOUR BROTHER BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN OR RACE OR CREED . I SAY UNTO THIS LAND THAT THAT BOILS AND FEVER AND DISEASES AND PESTILANCES WILL RAVISH YOUR LAND FROM THE SOUTH TO THE WEST, IF YOU DO NOT TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS THAN YOU ARE AN MY ENEMY AND I WILL DEFEAT YOU WITHOUT A TRIAL OR IMPRISONMENT THAT YOU HAVE PUT MY PEOPLE THROUGH. I WILL ALLOW THE RAGE OF THE SEAS TO ENGULF YOU TO THE BOTTOMLESSS ABYSS AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE A PLACE TO HIDE FROM MY VENGENCE SAIETH THE LORD OF HOST.
(THIS IS ALSO CONFIRMED BY THIS PROPHET AS WELL
WWW.KIMCLEMENT.COM ON JUNE 2005 ABOUT NEW ORLEANS)
THE BIBLE SAYS WHERE TWO OR AGREE UPON ANYTHING HE WILL BRING IT TO PASS AND IT HAS)REVEREND GARY W. EMAS MESSANIC JEW FOR CHRIST
God did not kill them but man,and in his mercy an grace instead of allowing the children to suffer anymore by the poverty they lived in he brought them home.and the devil took allot of souls to hell that day.

Their fate has been determined and will be determined by God and God only.
He will come agin and like other countries they took will be destroys unless they repent. The time and clock is clicking right now and we can only pray that they do turn .He is also purging the town by fire as a cleansing agent.If God wanted to really kill the people he would have brought in wild animals and snakes and alligators and sharks
I have found that the bible code is very accurate
Rev[/b][/B][/color]

#16 User is offline   AlanHarmony 

• PipPip

Posted 08 February 2006 - 02:04 AM

How tragic... so many people who have read the Bible, so few who heed the instructions... how to foresee (or are scared away from learning by misinformed clergy). Who has bothered to figure out how Jesus healed people? The instructions are in the Bible, if you know how to read, and apply the information. One burning issue is how many people keep on referring to the Bible, and it in turns mentions a Living God... and the Bible isn't a Living Source, and hasn't been for nearly two thousand years.

You might want to find "Practically Dreaming" because it tells how foresight works, it will be available to be ordered online by early March. It is a companion book to "Orwell's "1984" Revisited as Prophecy" which identifies an atomic war as about to occur in the second week of February 2007 (and two of the locations which will be targetted). Who has nukes that would do that? Al Qaida. They acquired 84 of them when the Soviet Union unraveled. But it is the use of dreams and visions that will enable us to find and stop this insanity... if anyone cares.

#17 User is offline   Prophet 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2006 - 04:59 AM

Shekel, on Feb 16 2004, 08:59 PM, said:

A Message to Christians

"He that hath an ear, let him hear
what the Spirit saith to the churches."

In spring of 1987, I had a two-week encounter with God that forever changed my life. It came after praying intensively with others for about half a year for revival. The message God gave me at that time was essentially this: God is grieved with the conduct of His people (generally speaking) and is retracting His Spirit in stages just as He did when He withdrew from the temple in Ezekiel 8-11. Moreover, the Jew, who in past times rejected Him, are now before God in remembrance; God's plan is to lift up them that were humbled, and to humble those that have become lifted up in pride, so that they may again be lifted up with those that were before times humbled, so that God may show mercy to both those far and near---even upon all them that believe on Jesus as Messiah in truth. Nevertheless, dark days lay ahead for both those near and far. I know by the Spirit that if the North American churches do not soon repent, then God will let nuclear bombs engulf this land.

God sees what those who are called by His name are doing in secret, and also what they are doing in the open---even on TV before the whole world! God has made me witness to this withdrawing pattern in several local churches since 1987 so that I might understand on the smaller level what He was about to do at large. Remember the words of Jesus to the first church (Ephesus), "Remember therefore whence thou art fallen, and repent and do the first works; or else I come to thee, and will move thy candlestick out of its place, except thou repent." Remember the great North American blackout.

I have witnessed this fearful event several times: When the Spirit is departing, His power is wonderfully felt to all present---but few understand what is happening. Grace is being shown before darkness replaces the light! He is leaving, and not coming! This is the time to repent, and turn back to the rudiments of the true faith, as recorded in the New Testament. And it is the time to flee from any place once the grace of God has finished pleading, unless there is genuine repentance there.
How can you tell which way the Spirit is going?

If there is a genuine revival, then the fruits of repentance will certainly manifest themselves. The Spirit of God is returning!

However, if holiness is not the result, but rather the justifying (from the leadership) of things once considered sinful---then the darkness is filling the void where once light shone.

(What once made us blush with shame, is now embraced as 'heaven-sent'. For many are taught that evil things are in fact 'good' if done in Jesus name! What once was called 'compromising with the world', is now called, 'bold evangelism!' We have bowed before the idols of our nation [sports, movies, and music]---and are conformed to this world in all things. We have learned the ways of her who in past times slew us by the millions---Rome! We have replaced God's word with secular humanism under the Trojan horse of "Christian Psychology!" And he that would be sober is considered unspiritual, whereas spirituality is measured by ones humor! And shepherds lord it over the flock, and the flock love it that way---as long as their ears are tickled. And many fleece the flock for filthy money, robbing them blind; "Praise the Lord!" they say, "I'm rich!"

Moreover, most of those who oppose such hirelings are themselves blinded by legalism, who "wean out a gnat and swallow a camel." They see the bad but not the good. Hypocrites! They worship the Book, but not the God of the Book! Having lost their first love, they now love to slander. Not every ministry or fallen leader is completely apostate. All have not sinned the sin unto to death; "All unrighteousness is sin and there is a sin not leading to death," [1John 5:17]. Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost. "For WE ARE ALL like sheep that have gone astray, everyone has turned to his own way," [Isa. 53]. Let us turn back to the Good Shepherd, lest we be consumed with this world. Remember Lot's wife! "Come out from her, MY PEOPLE, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues," [Rev. 18:4]. And let us bring forth fruits in keeping with true repentance, else He will remove our candlestick.)

Hear what Jesus says to the seven churches (of the Book of Revelation).
"Our God is a consuming fire!" (Heb. 12:29).

"He that endures to the end the same shall be saved," (Matt. 24:13).

And God is able to keep you until the end,
"for greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world!" (1John 4:4).

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the vain glory of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever," (1John 2:15-17).

Letters to the Seven Churches
Rev 2:1

To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, he that walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks:Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy toil and patience, and that thou canst not bear evil men, and didst try them that call themselves apostles, and they are not, and didst find them false;Rev 2:3 and thou hast patience and didst bear for my name's sake, and hast not grown weary.Rev 2:4 But I have this against thee, that thou didst leave thy first love.Rev 2:5 Remember therefore whence thou art fallen, and repent and do the first works; or else I come to thee, and will move thy candlestick out of its place, except thou repent.Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.

Rev 2:8 And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These things saith the first and the last, who was dead, and lived again:Rev 2:9 I know thy tribulation, and thy poverty (but thou art rich), and the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews, and they art not, but are a synagogue of Satan.Rev 2:10 Fear not the things which thou art about to suffer: behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days. Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee the crown of life.Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Rev 2:12 and to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These things saith he that hath the sharp two-edged sword:Rev 2:13 I know where thou dwellest, even where Satan's throne is; and thou holdest fast my name, and didst not deny my faith, even in the days of Antipas my witness, my faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwelleth.Rev 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there some that hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication.Rev 2:15 So hast thou also some that hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans in like manner.Rev 2:16 Repent therefore; or else I come to thee quickly, and I will make war against them with the sword of my mouth.Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, which no one knoweth but he that receiveth it.Rev 2:18 And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like a flame of fire, and his feet are like unto burnished brass:Rev 2:19 I know thy works, and thy love and faith and ministry and patience, and that thy last works are more than the first.Rev 2:20 But I have this against thee, that thou sufferest the woman Jezebel, who calleth herself a prophetess; and she teacheth and seduceth my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols.Rev 2:21 And I gave her time that she should repent; and she willeth not to repent of her fornication.Rev 2:22 Behold, I cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of her works.Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he that searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto each one of you according to your works.

Rev 2:24 But to you I say, to the rest that are in Thyatira, as many as have not this teaching, who know not the deep things of Satan, as they are wont to say; I cast upon you none other burden.Rev 2:25 Nevertheless that which ye have, hold fast till I come.Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and he that keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give authority over the nations:Rev 2:27 and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of the potter are broken to shivers; as I also have received of my Father:Rev 2:28 and I will give him the morning star.Rev 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.Rev 3:1 And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars: I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and thou art dead.Rev 3:2 Be thou watchful, and establish the things that remain, which were ready to die: for I have found no works of thine perfected before my God.Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and didst hear; and keep it, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Rev 3:4 But thou hast a few names in Sardis that did not defile their garments: and they shall walk with me in white; for they are worthy.Rev 3:5 He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.Rev 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth and none shall shut, and that shutteth and none openeth:Rev 3:8 I know thy works (behold, I have set before thee a door opened, which none can shut), that thou hast a little power, and didst keep my word, and didst not deny my name.Rev 3:9 Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.Rev 3:10 Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.Rev 3:11 I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, that no one take thy crown.Rev 3:12 He that overcometh, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out thence no more: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and mine own new name.Rev 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

Rev 3:14 And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God:Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.Rev 3:16 So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth.Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched one and miserable and poor and blind and naked:Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold refined by fire, that thou mayest become rich; and white garments, that thou mayest clothe thyself, and that the shame of thy nakedness be not made manifest; and eyesalve to anoint thine eyes, that thou mayest see.Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I reprove and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.Rev 3:21 He that overcometh, I will give to him to sit down with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne.Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

View Post

Amen.

Charlie

AlanHarmony, on Feb 8 2006, 12:04 AM, said:

How tragic... so many people who have read the Bible, so few who heed the instructions... how to foresee (or are scared away from learning by misinformed clergy). Who has bothered to figure out how Jesus healed people? The instructions are in the Bible, if you know how to read, and apply the information. One burning issue is how many people keep on referring to the Bible, and it in turns mentions a Living God... and the Bible isn't a Living Source, and hasn't been for nearly two thousand years.

You might want to find "Practically Dreaming" because it tells how foresight works, it will be available to be ordered online by early March. It is a companion book to "Orwell's "1984" Revisited as Prophecy" which identifies an atomic war as about to occur in the second week of February 2007 (and two of the locations which will be targetted). Who has nukes that would do that? Al Qaida. They acquired 84 of them when the Soviet Union unraveled. But it is the use of dreams and visions that will enable us to find and stop this insanity... if anyone cares.
View Post

Come on Get real. If those, the likes of Al Qaida had a nuclear weapon they would have already used it. The Lord took care of them by the means of the big beast anyway. The Lord doesn’t need any help destroying this world. It is as simple as taking away their food and water. Then those of faith will surly be known.

Charlie
I repent of all my sin Lord let it be.
Please forgive me of my sin Lord,set me free.
Fill me with Your Spirit now
lead me on and show me how.
fill me with Your Holy Spirit let it be.

Fill me with Your Holy Spirit let it be.
replace the evil that's within me set me free.
lead me on and show me how.
let me shine your light for others let it be.

Let me Shine your Light for others let it be.
Save my sisters and my brothers set them free
lead me on and show me how
Display the power of Your Spirit
They'll believe

Display the power of Your Spirit Lord through me.
Display the Power of Your Spirit set them free
lead me on and show me how
I repent of all my sin Lord let it be

#18 User is offline   AlanHarmony 

• PipPip

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:47 PM

Come on Get real. If those, the likes of Al Qaida had a nuclear weapon they would have already used it. The Lord took care of them by the means of the big beast anyway. The Lord doesn’t need any help destroying this world. It is as simple as taking away their food and water. Then those of faith will surly be known.

Charlie
View Post

[/quote]

hmmmm you know so much about them... so tell me how you understand 'thou shalt not kill'... do you think like so many others including the luciferians who run America that God allows exceptions and that war is a viable solution? if so then you know nothing about God. Messages from that Source are always about life and living, not death and killing.

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users