• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Economic Hope On The Horizon? Rate Topic: -----

#19 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:34 AM

Ditto to you. You have encouraged me because you try to look and see..And yes. Thank God for Dean and the work the Lord has done through him.. I wonder where l would be today had l not come across his website? Floundering in and out of pieced mealed knowledge...cowering at the outer edge of revelation... :blush:

Even through this forum, l've learned what's really out there.. The arguments have educated me about the divisions in the body and what they do...Good things as well as bad. I've been very cloistered. The information is working in me slowly to bring about changes. I wish l could go back and edit all i've said...I can't but at least it's real human stuff and not a fake pretend mask.

Thanks be to God for the work he's done through Dean.

There is economic hope on the horizon. God has given me a hint in the last couple of weeks through something going on in my own community. I truly believe he is looking at how we take care of the poor and needy in our own time of need... He's examining motives. Many give when times are good and there's a badge to wear...But now we are being tested. Will we continue to give even in our own hardships? If l've learned anything in the last 35 years about being in the Lord...it's that God will open the doors of opportunity to serve him even when you don't have a dime. Awesome his grace and opportunity to prove him with your offering.

This is what the Lord is looking at. Think of it friends...all the people out of work. Oh my God...All the wide open doors to minister unto the Lord. How are you using the vacant time? The Lord is watching. Your downfall is opportunity. Your passport to freedom.

This post has been edited by Miki: 11 October 2009 - 09:37 AM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users