• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G-d In My Mirror Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   peacemaker 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:17 PM

I have a dream as I took a nap today. I was standing infront of a bathroom mirror. The kind that reached from one end of the wall to the other, large in size. I was looking at myself, but I knew it wasnt me I was seeing. It was something that was all knowing, truth, and love. As I noted as well, that I looked young, strong and in perfact health.

I told himself from the mirror...I am going to reach in and take out a tooth, that I didnt put in their, doesnt belone. It no longer fits there. I am telling you this so you know, that when it comes out, it was me that drove it out. So I walked up to see what tooth I was reaching in to take out. That is the emage in the mirror I was watching was taking a tooth out of my mouth. It was an ok tooth, but because of its placement it massed up all the other teeth from comeing inline.
I then told myself...the me in the mirror spoke...I ment to take this one out...now by this time I was looking pretty close to the mirror and trying to place the tooth back in...just wird because this tooth had not bottem hafe, like a baby tooth would be, not rooting down as an adult tooth would be. so even though I was trying really hard to put in back, and I feared that it might make the others fall out as the other dreams I have had...the me in the mirror said...It will not go back....(my name)....for I took it out. Then I cried as I noted the other teeth where lose...kind of scared....but they didnt come out....thay grow loser and tighter as they moved together...as this was happening my top teeth couldnt come together over my bottem for it would make those bottem teeth move, and cause pain. But I awoke befor it was finished....I knew though that my bottem teeth would be straten out.

Kind of a cool dream now that I think of it all. G-d refeckeding me in the mirror to show me what his plans are for me. IF any one has any other ideas about this for confermation...please feel free to do so.

Hugs!
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fI1X6ejawxA
For Presidential Quotes

#2 User is offline   C 

• Advanced Member 7
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

2Co 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit.
2Cor.3:18) But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit.
If your face is truly unveiled you will accept what happened at the cross and see by faith the finished work of Christ in the mirror. Only in this walk of faith are we “transformed into the same image”.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users